Miraculous Ladybug

about something like 9 hours until we get two new episodes from Switzerland

Oni-Chan - Kagami becomes an akuma again because Lila is a bitch

Bakerix - Marinette's grandpa becomes an akuma because fuck these young people

Attached: 1478390800132.jpg (1880x1058, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rts.ch/play/tv/direct?tvLiveId=3608506
youtube.com/watch?v=We4TDoDbBok&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's it feel to be a sucker?

Eh, beats being a SU or Star Vs fan. We at least know our show is shit.

funnily enough all those shows have the same number of decent male characters

Attached: tumblr_inline_oikrx2waAc1t5b0gn_500.jpg (500x333, 32K)

I wonder if well see any of the new Kwamis. I know Mouse Marinette is Kwami Hunter, but none of the others have been leaked as far as I know.

maybe the Kagami episode, could be the episode Marinette gives Adrien the snake miraculous not knowing he's already Chat

Well, if we see him go full Snake Noir, then it would give his identity away.

those might be two different episodes though

and it might be given to Adrien and Chat two different times, so first Ladybug gives it to Adrien and he uses just the snake and then another time she gives it to Chat who uses both together

If Kagami is getting re-Akumatized, there must be a reason. Maybe Mayura will show up? Alya and Nino showed off fusion Akumas, even though Jagged Stone and Fang were the first in season 1.

its Lila's fault

Yeah, Lila is the new Chloe. So far, there has been some kind of plot reveal with re akumas.
>Oblivio showed off fusions
>Stormy Weather 2 was the flashback episode
>Queen Wasp showed off Akumatized Miraculous

Lila is going to win in the end of the episode. She's no doubt got her script all set up to further demonize Kagami and become even more of a saint to everybody (especially Adrien).

When is Lila gonna break and go full villain?

She's already willingly worked with Hawk Moth twice.

When Hawk Moth fires her from their partnership for one too many failures.

>We at least know our show is shit
Speak for yourself, MLB is actually based and much better than the average Calarts shitshow.

Attached: A11146D6-A708-4A11-A252-59717B4EE327.jpg (322x457, 24K)

>new episode is centered on show’s best girl

Life is good, fellas

Attached: 88A78699-541E-4B5C-B0BA-910424EA7F4B.jpg (453x604, 35K)

this show has a funny name

I think everyone is happy the episode might not be about just Marinette but let's not kid ourselves

the whole episode is gonna be about Marinette and Kagami is gonna get shafted

Every episode is about Marinette, I would love for there to an episode just once where she wasn't the focus of attention

Not that I dislike Marinette but literally every other character isn't getting enough screen time. Adrien doesn't get nearly enough although Chat gets his fair share. All the other girls basically only get to exist in relation to Marinette or Adrien, Alya, Chloe, Kagami never get agency of their own they're just plot devices. Nino isn't even that, he exists because Adrien needs a male friend, like the dumb nerds Marco had in season 1 of Star vs, except instead of being annoying Nino just doesn't really do anything because his only reason for existing is to be Adrien's friend and later Alya's boyfriend, because reasons that aren't clear, Nino suddenly went from liking Marinette to liking Alya, except maybe they were put together for being the two dark skinned characters.

Attached: 1482296161184.png (540x472, 234K)

>cute
OK
>tsundere
OK
>kicks ass even without a miraculous
OK
>calls out Marinette on her BS
OK
>tumblr hates her guts
OK

Yep, it all checks out. Best girl indeed.

Attached: tumblr_phm3cg86ba1tbqh2m_500.png (422x484, 234K)

This show got super fucking lewd!!!!

Attached: 1555166886026.webm (1024x576, 2.49M)

Thata true, but I kind of still have hope about it being Kagami-centered.
Unless Marinette actually helps Lila on bullying Kagami (like she did with Chloe in Animaestro) I cant see how could they fit her on the episode.

Why did they choose to angle a camera at Chat's ass for a kiss scene?

I would kinda guess it might be like the episode where Chloe and Marinette team up, but Marinette and Kagami verse Lila until Lila does something to akumatize Kagami

Its kind of hard to see Marinette ever teaming up with Kagami.
Kagami may be the only actual threat for her in the show regarding Adrien, so my impression Marinette's spite for her is way greater than the one she has for Lila and Chloe who are just dumb whores.
Proof of that is how even though Marinette hates Chloe she put those feelings aside to bully Kagami.

>Lila sees Kagami as a threat to her chances with Adrien
>She uses her wiles to spread wicked slander against Kagami and drive her to akumatization-level misery
>Lila then plays the innocent victim knowing Ladybug will inevitably win and turn Kagami back to normal
>Using the incident, Lila spins it into further slander and turns the whole school against Kagami, ensuring that she'll never get near Adrien ever again

she clearly hates Lila even more

Lila is like everything Marinette hates about Chloe and Kagami combined into one person

Attached: tumblr_o4y9gb4pbA1vorhr9o2_1280.jpg (600x848, 490K)

The camera seems pretty evenly split between both of their asses.

What, you don't like his ass?

I think he meant the next shot, its a down-up camera focused on Chat butt.
Guess they knew what they were doing by using chat's ass to captivate prepubescent girls

>Its kind of hard to see Marinette ever teaming up with Kagami.
For all her rigidity, Kagami would be way better to work than Chloe, and there's still chances of Kagami get the dragon kwami, anyway.

Marinette and Chloe teaming up was basically a "not so different" esque plot. Kagami is kinda the polar opposite of both.

Im really looking a forward to see what Lila is about to do to Kagami to make her so mad. Kagami has proven to be one of the most psychologicaly strong people of this show, even to make Chloe cower just by looking at her. I cant fanthom anything Lila could do to make her shake unless its Adrien-related.

Attached: AB0EC9C1-3D41-4F21-9D97-D30AF2AFFA9D.gif (500x235, 1.24M)

Adrien isn't a character, he is a prize for Marinette to win and the other female characters to try for

I wonder if we'll get any more scenes like this!

Attached: 1543094907111.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

anyone know how much longer? like 3 hours?

>tsundere
Not even once.

Yeah, like two or three hours left. Anyone know where we can watch it? It's in a weird country, so I don't think the standard ones will work.

The problem that's really sorta overshadowed the show as a whole is that it's definitely trying to do too much. It's attempting to showcase Marinette as the main character without giving her much of anything interesting to do most of the time, while also forcing in needless romantic drama featuring vastly more interesting characters than her (well, maybe only Adrien is more interesting, but still.) while also hinting and alluding to the bigger aspects of lore that's basically just nothing but cockteases all with a woefully underdeveloped and underutilized cast that's increasingly forgotten with each passing episode. There's been some real good episodes in the last two seasons, but it's become apparent to me that the show kinda blew whatever quality load it had back in season one, as everything from the plots in the episodes to the animation was much more consistent and enjoyable than the ups and downs of season two and, so far, season three.

On the whole though, I'd say Marinette being so dull compared to Adrien in everything from character traits to costume design and their inability to switch focus to a storyline that's clearly more intriguing than Marinette's is really what's hurting the show in the long run. That and the fact that they keep introducing one off characters instead of fleshing out older ones.

Attached: Change the channel.png (305x308, 136K)

Its in Switzerland, and I think that channel is public and the web feed can be watched with a simple VPN

although I would have to look into what the channel is and what the exact site is, I think I could manage it in about 15 minutes using google

Yeah, it's hard to flesh out characters in ML due to how they've set up the villain of the week story. You can't keep akumatizing the same few people, but that means more one off characters, and that means less time on the characters that need it. Really, the akuma format and the romance being dragged out are the shows biggest issues, everything else can be seen as a symptom of those.

I don't even really mind the romance between the main two being drawn out a bit. Luka and Kagami acting as little more than obvious roadblocks for it is far more annoying to me than if they just kept doing "will they, won't they" stuff, if only because those two characters just don't need to exist. They could have easily had someone like Nathaniel in Luka's role and, I dunno, Alix I guess? in Kagami's spot and actually developed some characters beyond their surface level. This habit of adding new characters to the cast would work if any of them showed up consistently after their 15 minutes, but it's just becoming a mess. Not to mention some wonky ass models cropping up, like Alya's sister or Luka's weird face.

The Akuma stuff is what's really killing the show at this point to me though, with stuff like we've said with the one offs and because it's just running a bit dry at just barely two and a halfish seasons in. The designs aren't as interesting or cool as they were, the powers are starting to kinda overlap with older ones or be extremely generic, and it's sorta been proven that episodes don't need to adhere strictly to the formula at this point with episodes like Sandboy and Oblivio. They could easily mix it up by doing anything from doing multiple Akuma at once to introducing consistent secondary villains like Mayura probably should have been to maybe even not having one, but for various reasons they don't. Not having any additional villains beyond Hawky and increasingly forgettable one off dudes has kinda come around to bite the show in the ass, in my opinion.

Season 3 is most likely going to be the end of Hawk Moth as a villain. With Heroes' Day being the peak of his evil presence, he and the writers are pretty much out of ideas.

Mayura does seem to be setting up as a new villain, but they really need to branch out and have two or three major villains at once.

I thought the same towards the end of season two, or that they'd at least take some focus on him to build up another villain like Mayura or something, but that never happened and he is really stretched thin at this point. While it'd be a welcome change of pace, I've gotta kinda doubt that they'd resolve his plot by the end of this season, especially given that the finale has been said to be yet another multi part Chloe and family story.

Chloe's involvement is likely going to tie into his last-ditch effort to win, seeing as how it's mentioned that the plan is potentially fatal for somebody.

I really hope Nathalie doesn't get thrown under the bus by the writers (she totally will).

All moral ambiguity will be replaced by "REEEEEEEEEEE".

Attached: Nathalie2.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

rts.ch/play/tv/direct?tvLiveId=3608506

this link should work but you will need a vpn

about like 50 minutes to go

About a half-ish hour to go!

faceboo
k.com/Miraculo
usInternational/

I liked the design

Attached: onc.png (480x434, 453K)

Well that second episode was pretty filler

Liked the first one, but definately gonna need subs for it, I got the general idea of what was going on but it seemed like a rather packed episode

Lila joining the path of evil, Chat shit taking himself and Kagami violently disagreeing

I AM PSYCHIC!

Meh power, but really cool design!

Attached: 08e7a3f0-d1e9-4bd4-9c12-f6b0581eeecf.jpg (854x480, 107K)

OTP

Attached: ce21f515-e90f-46f5-a0a3-52f92c4932cd.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Rare long hair Sabine
Rare black hair Gina

Attached: f8d11d46-08bf-4e78-86b7-10bd90ed8f15.png (734x416, 407K)

Holy hell, Gina is fine.

Not that the fandom will notice.

Do yourself a favor, and ask the /aco/ thread for their Gina greentexts. Whoa mama!

Welp, Lila is now 100% on Gabe's payroll. I'm guessing she is gonna try and get people Akumatized now. Fulltime Mayura maybe?

Attached: 45cd0b6f-fe60-4de3-96a5-ced8378535a2.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Gina is a silver fox.

Attached: Gina Miraculous Ladybug.png (2000x1125, 1.13M)

>being into older chicks
maybe I'll get this when I'm 50 but I really don't get it yet

I wonder if this will drive a wedge between Gabriel and Nathalie, considering Lila isn't motivated by trying to return Emelie to a normal status.

then watch wheel of fortune, vanna white is hot on there

It's basically a form of hyper-dominance. The older chick has way more experience than you, so you're jelly in her hands. Pretty basic.

meh, Nathalie is fine with Gabriel akumatizing random citizens often Adrien's friends and even his employees, I kinda doubt she is gonna have a problem with him using a dumb teenager who thinks she can lie her way into anything.

I assume anything Gabriel promises Lila as a reward for working with him is a lie

Gabriel knows Nathalie is his true servant.

However, there is a possibility Lila might try to usurp Nathalie's position in the hierarchy (ambition).

Only in France.

Attached: tumblr_pnqums8DQb1whqznyo1_1280.png (1280x1708, 930K)

GabrielxLila fanart when?

Attached: 1471897138672.png (1230x760, 717K)

Give it time. A few episodes was all it took to make GabrielxNathalie a thing. Then EmeliexNathalie. Then GabrielxNathaliexEmelie.

Attached: tumblr_pj4nw0pSkH1wbfke2o1_r6_1280.png.jpg (1100x1469, 235K)

Aw, young Sabine is cute

Nathanial fans are suffering Tumblr UwU artists and deserve their fav getting written out of the show.

Attached: 1538789184541.jpg (1280x1707, 853K)

>lewd!!!!
I like the way the logo with KIDS show up in the corner. Indubitably, many 14 year olds are now suitably inspired as the hormones are on fire in the spring.

What could possibly go wrong?

RTS is a Swiss channel.Like, France is just next door,they are not prudes like Americans

Did he hog all the sheets again, Marc?

>I like the way the logo with KIDS show up in the corner.
Ladybug airs in the most appropriately named channels.

Attached: family friendly catboy bondage.png (1732x1020, 1.55M)

No doubt. It is already established that they are getting older and they will get more, well, adult too.

I still didnt get all the conversation, but its a really dumb move to recruit Lila as Gabriel himself. Shouldnt he just try to get in touch with her as Hawkmoth so his identity is safe?

KEKED

Also, how can Chat get to be the best character of this show while Adrien is the worst?

Attached: 6AE7FEEC-DDE2-4609-868A-A12607F070C6.jpg (1763x1092, 236K)

Nice anti-Semitism you've got going there, Fritz.

Good episode. Needed more Kagami, tho.

Attached: 1107C6BD-19BF-4EA4-9698-0E19D51BA089.jpg (1510x624, 114K)

LB is being broadcasted in Japan, so we can expect to see more of her. That is normal when gaining more audience.

Attached: South_Korea_-_New_Episodes_Premiere_(January)_-5.jpg (720x1028, 59K)

Does Japan even care about her? From what I've seen on pixiv and twitter, Japanese fans' taste is pretty similar to everyone else's.

Attached: 72401507_p26.png (868x868, 535K)

>I assume anything Gabriel promises Lila as a reward for working with him is a lie
Just seeing to Ladybug's death is reward enough in Lila's twisted mind.

Yknow, Pandering to a particular etnicity or country is just plain bad taste, and almost never effective since you most likely will end up insulting said ethnicity by stereotyping it in your ignorance of their customs.

Attached: 20190504_124853.jpg (307x358, 63K)

Attached: thirst.png (758x512, 349K)

Will Lila have Gabriel set her up with Adrian?

Any link to watch it with subtitles? This ain't in english and I ain't gonna learn no pussy ass french to understand what they're saying.

> not learning French just to watch Miraculous Ladybug episodes a few weeks earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=We4TDoDbBok&app=desktop

That poster is korean

Searching for "ミラキュラス レディバグ" gives plenty of hits and news.

So?

Young Tom is high quality Bara material

I don't think Japan's gotten to season 2 yet so they probably don't know unless they follow the international version.

Kagami is cute! Cuuute!

Attached: 20190504_141500.jpg (851x720, 213K)

He only recruits her as a "friend so Adrien doesn't get lonely". He didn't tip off that he's Hawkmoth yet.

He's mostly just keeping her around as a tool to use against LB and CN as he notices this episode that she hates them naturally, not just with Akuma influence.

I just noticed his gut is sticking out.

Danke schoen

Anyone got a Baketrix subbed?

I know. The Hangul is rather obvious, I thought. Finding good posters of Kagami is hard, and that was the only one I could find.

Attached: Kagami2.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

>using his son's misery as a step to his evil schemes
Is this guy for real? Wtf
Beyond redemption at this point

What was with the lying horn? I got that it went bigger as long as the person lied, but... why? Did the signal reception got stronger or sth?

It was just to give away her blatantly false sob stories and make sure she gives up on Adrien when Kagami asked, as she immediately says "Yeah sure I'll never look at Adrien again" and it grows and Onichan continues to attack her becuase she didn't mean it.

Interesting it doesn't grow when she promises to give him up if she kills Ladybug instead which both convinces Onichan to take the deal and also shows that she'd easily give that up if her enemy could be destroyed.

It also is what finally gets Adrien (as CN) to realize Lila is a problem.

Knowing Lila, she's likely so used to lying that she can even fool her own emotions into believing her words, and so she used it to cheat the lie-detector test and get Kagami to go after Ladybug.

nah I think its saying that Lila doesn't actually care that much about Adrien

which isn't surprising, I expect Chloe is less shallow than Lila

Oh I see. I just though that It might have a more pratical use than being just a lie detector, like the bigger it gets the stronger the akuma is.
If you think well, besides the lying detecror her power is just like Lady Wifi's but evidently weaker, as you need plenty of conditions to be able to teleport across the phone and she isnt even on control of those.

She cares because he's got money and status. No way she's going to just walk away from such a meal-ticket, and the only thing standing in the way is a pest in spotted spandex.

I mean she also seemed to have all the powers of her original akuma too, which is basically just having a super sword and some super strength and speed

short term suffering for long time gain

If Adrien knew that Hawkmoth was trying to bring back his mother, he'd understand, even if it was his dad making him suffer, especially if it was his dad making him suffer

Also, most likely it's not his son's misery that he's after
But more than likely, it's the groupies that constantly surround his son
Like that marinette girl, who has surprisingly neve been akumatized

Chloe is shallow at anything BUT Adrien. She really cares about him, even if not in a sexual tense.
Lila on the other side is just your regular semen demon.

I mean also an Oni about to kill her

Kagami scaring off all her competition with ease

and the episode even ended with her cucking Ladybug

>If Adrien knew that Hawkmoth was trying to bring back his mother, he'd understand
Idk if Adrien would be ok with knowing his father is preying on his friends by using him, even if it meant bring his mother back.

She's besties with Hawk Moth himself. Lila knew she was never in true danger with Kagami. She just needed to find the right words to get her after the actual target.

He would have some doubt for a bit, but Adrien would ultimately choose NOT to support his dad after feeling thay his mother coming back isn't worth the evil Gabriel is doing.

HM initial intention with Oni was to kill her, tho. She just happened to convince them to switch targets by chance.

You walk into your room and sees this thot laying in your bed. What do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-171513_Chrome.jpg (1480x720, 273K)

Fuck her into submission until she hates me.

I shove her off the bed and yell "get the fuck out i gotta masterbate"

Lila just wants the prestige of being close to Adrien Agreste. She actually hates his nice guy personality.

Chloe geniunely cares about Adrien because he was there for her as a kid. Plus while mostly fueled by arrogance she doesn't need random validation from people by lying to them either.

Nah I think he's just blatantly manipulating Lila.

He wants her close because she's the only civilian not allied with him that hates Ladybug. I doubt he even believes her, and certainly doesn't want a shallow bitch like her as Adrien's friend.

>She's besties with Hawk Moth himself. Lila knew she was never in true danger with Kagami.

She was completely wrong because HM specifically wanted her out of the way. He only changes her mind when she manages to convince Onichan to kill Ladybug because he only just then realized she geniunely hates Ladybug and wants her taken out even without Akuma influence.

I can't wait for Gabriel to use Lila to intentionally cause more teenage drama to make more and more powerful akumas

She, like most people, hates you to begin with. Now what do you do?

According to rumor he's going to deliberately use her to target Marinette in the Ladybug episode.

Even if it's one-sided, anybody who hates Ladybug is a friend in her book. So long as the bug dies, Lila will do anything to help HM.

>Come close, whisper in her ear that you love her and she is important to you
>say that you wish nothing more than this love to be consumed
>fuck her from behind, while sticking a picture of Ladybug on the back of her head without her noticing. No kissing.
>After you are done, proceed to dump her in the nearest trash can outside the mansion. Dont forget to take Ladybug pic back.

I get the feeling that its gonna happen a number of times,

Shove her into the canmembert fridge

WRONG!

Attached: 39336295_473312216484198_6944052117141192704_n.jpg (439x439, 42K)

The lewd is eternal in this show

Attached: FB_IMG_15516089692860658.jpg (1068x735, 333K)

get out

Attached: tumblr_pol0wjGdZJ1rradbfo1_1280.png (918x1308, 471K)

Make me

Attached: tumblr_pgq5onJrNk1qfvj9do3_540.png (540x810, 117K)

As usual, 3P is the solution.

nah I'll just keep shitposting instead

Attached: 1521151275911.png (1362x1003, 1.15M)

Threesomes are complicated in a relationship

All difficulties can be solved by whatever sex prop her lucky charm turns into.

Meh

Attached: tumblr_pgqpvvwoSt1vzo5mu_500.png (500x627, 226K)

except the 3rd person should be Alya or maybe Kagami

Attached: tumblr_p2twabfjTr1u7em42o2_1280.png (1000x1280, 969K)

Will Aurore Beauréal get some love? She's starting to appear more and more since her first apperance

Attached: Aurore Beauréal1.png (360x816, 313K)

Agreed. Trash belongs with trash.

Adrien, on the other side, deserves so much better.

Attached: FC916DA2-EEAE-443F-B744-68F55C2CA3B2.jpg (686x817, 58K)

I fell Alya is more suited to cuck Marinette for Adrien

Why is Kagami really best girl? She's so spunky

Adrien deserves a true queen

Attached: tumblr_ph19l4Yiiw1ukwfg9o1_640.png (600x600, 217K)

Nah. She's too much of a bitch

Not if its the right people.
Kagami/Adrien/Chloe when

Because Adrien is bottling up that saucy boi inside so hard that he seems wooden by comparison.

>Throwaway character with zero development and only exists to be a mook Akuma to fight
Nah.

Alya could cuck everyone if she wanted to.

Her design is made for lewd alone but no one dares to do it. Also she's making a return in season 3 as Stormy Weather again

Only as an excuse for a clip-show.

sure, except the only thing that kept her from getting cucked this episode is that Lila doesn't care about Alya's loser boyfriend even though he's even easier to wrap around her finger than Adrien

Attached: tumblr_p6c5kqBezX1w1dgaco1_1280.jpg (1280x1455, 358K)

But you still can't deny her lewd potential. Even as a ival for Chloe

Friendly reminder that Lila is and will always be the original Volpina and its not Nino's fault that he wants to tap the superior version.

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x554, 31K)

no Alya is definitely hotter, but she is certainly dumber than I had originally hoped she was

she only appears smart because the most common comparison is between her and Marinette

Attached: 1496600683994.jpg (1000x1630, 192K)

The perfect version would be Alya in the Volpina costume

Attached: Fox Swap.jpg (1280x1862, 414K)

>no Alya is definitely hotter
Not really. Personality aside, there isnt even a comparision to be made. Alya was build to be the MC's uglier best friend, someone Marinette could be with without the insecure little girls that self insert as her feel threatened by her presence.
Lila, on the other hand. was designed to be the "hottest girl in the room", making her a real threat to Marinette. As a result, half fandom already hated her guts even before she told her first lie.

Attached: Volpina-miraculous-ladybug-40394254-245-139.gif (245x139, 245K)

Knowledge to know more increasing.

I also never said that he'd be okay with it
I just said that he would understand

"Why aren't you Nadja Chamack?!"

Attached: Cat Noir Nadja 2.gif (540x305, 2.8M)

>Alya
>Uglier

Wut?

Attached: Alya Flirt.jpg (540x304, 46K)

>big forehead
>mole
>glasses
>baggy clothes
>boderline fat
>nigger

Are you pretending to not see the obvious shit here, user? Its not like this is news, pretty much every cartoon pulls the ugly best friend trope.

Attached: images (3).jpg (400x511, 24K)

You mean do I find a generic hero chick more interesting than a girl with actual personality? Of course not.

Attached: Alya_Marinette_Render_2.png (1280x1052, 1.7M)

tell yourself whatever you want racist

anyone got the ass screenshot of Alya and Marinette together? I swear I saw one but can't find it

Attached: 1489437510519.png (662x1137, 316K)

(Seriously, Marinette's pretty bland compared to Alya)

Attached: Alya Split.jpg (800x800, 117K)

As I said here , personality aside. First appearences are everything, and character design is important to make fans perceive a character the way the creators intended.

Did Bakerix come out as well? I'm not having any luck finding it.

*with subs that is

Dude Marinette is literally a half-asian chick with blue eyes. There isnt much in this world that can top that.

Attached: Marinette-miraculous-ladybug-40667651-500-500.gif (500x500, 2.92M)

I was half expecting Gabriel to just reveal himself to Lila knowing she wouldn't be believed if she tried telling anyone.

>Half-Asian chick with blue eyes

That's nice, but they need to actually do things with her.

like running around half dressed with her crush instead of just stalking him?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5n4vtNGRA1s3xndu_540.gif (540x304, 642K)

She's basically a Sailor Moon-style protagonist, i.e entirely reactive. They should be constantly trying to figure out who Hawkmoth is.

My money is on Lila learning that Ladybug is Marinette and nobody believing her, not even Hawk Moth as he refuses to speak with her anymore after she fails so many times. The fact that she's actually speaking the truth and nobody's listening drives her to madness.

how long do you think its gonna take Ladybug to realize she gets jealous every time Chat pays attention to another girl, even if that girl is Marinette?

Attached: tumblr_p6wgkhujuI1ukwfg9o2_640.png (600x750, 365K)

What do you think Luka said when he learned that Marinette stole his sister's bike and then lost it?

It'd be a hilarious irony if Nathalie subsequently figured out Marinette was indeed Ladybug, and gets the credit Lila craved.

The exact same moment Chat actually gets a new love interest. As he himself pointed out in the new episode, he has no love interests thus making Ladybug's life way too easy.

Calling it. The show will pull a VR Troopers by making the "love interest" a more advanced Akuma. She acts like she's on their side (being a fan Akumatized against her will, similar to Caline). But her real motivation is try to convince the heroes to peacefully give up their Miraculouses, thus setting them free of a life of stress and misery.

This is why people cheering for Chat to turn heel and join Hawk Moth perplexes me, since Adrien's sorta been proven to be pretty pure. He's naive, sure, but he knows right from wrong. That said, I'm sure they'll turn him evil as a "twist" after Chat Blanc/he finds out about his dad/etc., regardless of how in character it may or may not be.

>"Everything I said about myself was true. I am your biggest fan, and I do not share Hawkmoth's ideology. But let me ask you this. Is all this really worth it? A true fan wants their idols to be happy. Yes, I am an Akuma and I concede I'm not that person whose body I'm currently occupying. But my point still stands. Is a life of constant danger, of stress, of pain really best for you? I can rid you of this burden you carry."

Chat Blanc will only be another comical "Ladybug broke my heart" reaction, which will end with them making up and never speaking of it again.

Meh. I'd rather see Nathalie defect from Gabriel when she realizes she can't bring herself to harm Emelie's son.

Attached: tumblr_olg2acJIC51rkg1tuo1_1280.jpg (1280x1656, 328K)

>ah that's alright Marinette! Its not like you used it to stalk Adrien right after I confessed to you thus making me look like a cuck, right?.........M-Marinette?

>Ladybug ignores her and breaks her Akuma anyway because all Akuma are her enemy without exception

Honestly, if she's such a fan of Ladybug and Cat Noir, she would know not to have the object on her. She'd make a game of it.

Ladybug WILL track it down and she WILL break it. There's no convincing her if you're an Akuma.

As Akumas go, she's basically Anti-Volpina: sweet and charismatic, because her original self is fiercely pro-Ladybug & Cat Noir. She has the personality of a concerned fangirl.

And Ladybug doesn't care. All Akuma are her enemy, period.

yeah no kidding she once assaulted Santa because he might be an akuma

>"Before I get started, would either of you care for a glass of tea? Relaxation is helpful for clear thinking. Boost your odds of getting the jump on me. I wasn't designed for combat anyway, beyond defense. Too much decency in your fangirl."

>Ladybug attacks her anyway

And people wonder why Marinette was targeted for Akumatization during the Caline episode.

See what that mouth do

>Bakerix
> The villain is based on Asterix, complete with "magic potion"
Based.

But is he stopped by the bureaucracy of finding Permit A-38?

sorry user but the only thing that ever passes those lips is lies

I felt they missed a really good chance to make Alya have a little crush on Chat on season one before she moves to Nino, but, eh.

They did look kinda friendly at the train scene. What was that dialog again?

Im more interested on what goes into that mouth and not out, if you catch my drift

From what I got Chloe jokes and asks if Queen Bee could show up to help, but Chat dismisses it or sth.

>you can go and try to hide the truth all you want, but your body cant lie...

Chloe suggests/asks if Queen Bee could help, but Chat says him and Ladybug have everything under control, also that getting Queen Bee would take too long, but he thanks Chloe for offering to help.

They should just leave the miraculouses with the wielders already. I need Queen Bee back in my life again

I hope that is what we are working up to but I'm honestly not sure

Maybe once Master Fu dies, or at least is attacked directly by Hawkmoth him and Marinette will agree that some of the miraculous might be safer with individual holders instead

Attached: 1479466721155.jpg (995x1037, 156K)

As much as I want this to happen, no way is this show going to do anything that distracts from the Cat/Bug focus.

The only problem is that a miraculous doesn't bar akumatization + be akumatized removes the miraculous limiter. If another thing like season 2 finale happen again, Cat/Bug is screwed (or just Chat, because LB would save the day anyway).

Alya actually gets dick. The only men that ever liked Marinette are closeted gays

>thinking Nino counts
I'll count Nino when he has an actual personality instead of just existing in relationship to others

being Adrien's friend and Alya's girlfriend isn't a personality

Attached: 1468486118520.png (500x585, 182K)

One of the show's weirder moments.

Attached: Chloe Frozen Solid.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I mean that goes for everyone in theory. Just because Marinette has plot armor because Hawkmoth wins if she's ever not able to fix everything doesn't mean they know that in story. She has attracted akuma, even if the plot always saves her.

Cmon ZAG!!! Queen Bee needs her own show!!! I dont even care if its just a chibi short or webshow, just give us SOMETHING!!!

Attached: images (4).jpg (486x632, 33K)

omg yes, more shorts with more than just Ladybug and Chat would be great

Attached: tumblr_oh499qn0sZ1vzlkqbo1_1280.png (1103x1428, 1.16M)

Attached: 1554649334136.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Kagami as Onichan looks OK, but I still say Riposte is her superior Akuma identity.

It's not fucking Madoka. Every miraculous holder enjoys being superhero. It's not a burden.
There is some way to counter such cheating. For example dog miraculous could track it.

>one of the characters discovers marinette is LB
Which character do you want it to be?
I'd vote for chloe, would cause a very interesting dynamic shift in chloe's and marionettes relationship.

Adrien, but she doesn't figure out his identity.

Adrien, I don't think he would be able to stop himself from flirting with Marinette and her head would explode

Attached: tumblr_paeu60K7KT1sew88lo1_1280.png (1280x720, 633K)