Could a person with all the talismans beat Thanos with all the stones?

Could a person with all the talismans beat Thanos with all the stones?

Attached: file.png (570x380, 392K)

Absolutely not

depends on the writer

With all of the talismans you're a wizard
Thanos w/ Stones is a God

I keep forgetting what the talisman powers are.

>Thanos gets the stones
>Rat talisman turns the gauntlet sentient

You're a fucking retard.

But Dr. Strange, a wizard, should be able to annihilate Thanos if the writers allowed him to.

>With all the talismans you're a deity.
>With all the stones you're a jobber.
Ftfy.

Only right answer. Thanos has jobbed with the gauntlet before.

dog-immortality
dragon-fireblasts
horse-super healing
monkey-shapeshifting
rat-animation to inanimate
rabbit-super speed
pig-laser eyes
ox-super strength
rooster-levitation
sheep-astral projection
snake-invisibility
tiger-spiritual balance

Hmm. Based on this, it might be possible to avoid the snap, though I suppose it depends on if those who astral-project are immune to the snap.

Are these from Shaolin Showdown?

You can snap immortals?

Shendu was cool until his siblings made him appear like a bitch

Attached: Shendu statue.jpg (2100x1350, 3.48M)

What if someone used the Rat's Talisman on a complete Infinity Glauntet?

Jackie Chan Adventures

AIYAAAA

A person with all the talismans couldn't beat Jackie Chan

Only because Uncle's hax magic that let them steal the Talismans out of his body

You mean like Stark tech?

No one can beat Jackie Chan.

It’s in the goddamn lyrics. He never can beat, oh he’s lightning on his feet

Yes.

They're not. The soul stone would take care of that.

That's because Jackie didn't want any trabu

If it worked, it would come to life and you'd have to gamble on what type of personality it had. On one hand, it could poof Thanos out of existence then destroy the stones itself. On the other, it could be subservient to whoever's wielding it if not outright evil.

Isn't it "always landing on his feet"? Yeah, I must admit that he's a punk ass bitch

The Talismans ain't that powerful. A single Infinity Stone is capable of decapitating a planet.

Well, then, you'd have to luck out against being snapped, I guess.

Anyways, if you do live, then immortality would at least keep you from dying in a fight with Thanos, with healing being beneficial if you're wounded in any way. Fire blasts and laser eyes would work for projectiles/zoning, while super strength would obviously help you in hand-to-hand combat. Shapeshifting, superspeed, levitation and invisibility would be helpful for dodging attacks. Not sure if animation, astral projection, and "spiritual balance" would do anything in your favor, though.

Would the goal here be to defeat Thanos in combat or to rip the Infinity Gauntlet from his hand?

Thanks

One of the talismans allows you to possess other people, but now I'm grasping at staws. I only watched a little of Jackie Chan Adventures and Thanos and the Stones are OP as fuck.

You could literally go invisible, speed behind Thanos at quicksilver speeds, and turn him into a rat. Boom, thanos loses.

I'm pretty sure one of the stones lets you see invisible people.

The snap is not the apex end-all of the gauntlets ability. In the comics Thanos turned himself into Eternity with it, and even in the MCU he was planning to totally destroy and remake the entire universe with it in Endgame. There is no contest, OP is a retard.

The mind stone gives you total awareness of literally everything happening across the universe, as well as the cognitive power to process that much information.

Are you implying that Thanos could?

>the scene where everyone scurrying to get the glove to the van
>except it's Jackie Chan in "museum filled with priceless artefacts" fight mode, juggling the glove while beating on foes and running
I never knew I might want this.

Attached: All My Pesos.jpg (459x693, 174K)

Is there a character in Shang-Chi that could be played by Jackie?

thanos is a lot less of a jobber than most villains, most don't get anywhere near an end of infinity war level moment of glory before getting stomped

Use the Tiger Talisman to create a Good Version of Thanos
>Good Thanos and you beat OG Thanos
>Good Thanos leaves Earth to spread peace, wholesomeness and enlightentment to the Universe

Attached: Handsome Squidward Thanos.jpg (799x1200, 336K)

There is no OG Thanos if you use the tiger talisman, retard. That and good Thanos doesn't have any motivation and would just want to retire someone and constantly retreat, you get the bad with the good which is why yin Jackie was such a coward and not just a warrior of justice.