discord/.
youtube.com/user/BLACKbusterCritic/videos
youtube.com/user/Shokio/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=2cGgKF5tjX8
youtube.com/watch?v=64cWzSaiaWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does this Nigga still make Animation?
His last two recent songs which were non animated sucked ass

And hes likely way too old now to make songs that capture the current Pop culture like he did in 2011

SUPRIZE BUTT SECKS!!!1!
OMFG!

I think after YFM he tried to do something for television but didn't have any success and faded into obscurity.

Shitty balls

For me, it's
youtube.com/watch?v=PwGaWw3fw7s

DOIN YOUR MOM

Attached: complete tool.png (729x681, 119K)

I forgot that there was a time where he was king of youtube

He was the first channel that managed to get 4 million subs.
Which is considered slightly above average these days.

Anyone else go on an Ukinojoe binge recently?

YOU LITTLE LESBIAN

It's similar to what happened to FRED: RWJ though people came for him and not the channel, so he ditched the channel and made his own.

As it turns out, people came for both RWJ and the channel content itself. So when the split happened, viewership dropped for the channel and few if any went to RWJ. Now both have been struggling ever since, though I think RWJ courted some kind of YT drama last year. It didn't blow up so I don't know what it is.

I say it's only similar to FRED because Lucas ditched the channel and went to Nickelodeon before making his own YT channel.

Thumbs up for EPIC earthquake.

Attached: thumbs up.png (1268x668, 906K)

THANKS FOR WATCHING EQUALS 3. IM RAY WILLIAM JANSENS AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE

I really was autistic enough to watch this guy's repetitive videos multiple times.
his songs always sucked for me though

Yeah, then Lucas came out the closet and his viewer based dropped dramatically even with his friend Jenny doing videos together.

I didn't even know he HAD to come out of the closet, at least based on the vlogs that were clipped in the IHE review of the FRED movies.

But I'd also chalk it up to how YouTube works in general. You can only stick to the same schtick for so long before you need to freshen things up, especially if you're in the comedy genre.

DAMN NIGGA

I remember those vids BlackBuster did on him.
youtube.com/watch?v=8R1Bu8d8Jdg

youtube.com/watch?v=n8rqJvODaTo

Yea Forums discord:
discord/.
gg/cnSxNbX

>BlackBuster
Now that's a name I haven't heard in forever. Last I heard, he was dealing with a divorce and fighting over custody of his child. I wonder what the verdict was. Also, his channel resurfaced a few months ago. I remember first hearing about him long after his hayday on YouTube and I could never find his official channel. Just the Heaven's Library archive.
youtube.com/user/BLACKbusterCritic/videos

Attached: Big Black Crybaby.gif (360x203, 1.98M)

His brother still uploads regularly

link?

youtube.com/user/Shokio/videos

This is a bot right? He's posted this shit once in every single thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=2cGgKF5tjX8

simpler times

RWJ is a great reminder that every era of the internet had its own special cancer, and that gilding the past in nostalgia does nothing but to hide its true nature.

But the internet and youtube were already shit when RWJ was a thing. Things have only become progressively worse since then.

been years; but he partnered with Facebook to vlog on there and been steady. Also, been pursuing stand-up comedy.

YFM aged badly but it was so kino at the time , it alongside Rage Comics and Eminem and Party Rock and many other shit were basically the faces of early 2010's internet pop culture

And they were all shit and not "kino" you Yea Forums spamming cancer shitter

The Ray William Johnson out of context twitter account shows he can be funny both intentionally and unintionally, but the issue was that was all just fluff for all the stolen content he would talk over

Calm the fuck down man all he said was kino

Kino is a sacred work on the level of nigger

I remember him. YouTube's "tough guy" before Metokur came along and pretty much replaced him.

I still like Party rock

I think he got custody, he tweeted out on april 23rd that he was busy raising his son

Both were the good kind of tough guy. The kind that doesn't threaten physical violence and drips with confidence.

>Decided to look up whats Ray doing these days
>He has a podcast now
>He's talking about Youtube
>He doesn't know who Pewdiepie is
>He doesn't know about the whole T-series thing or anything Youtube related from the last decade
>"Oh actually the number one language in India is english"

Attached: 1552778620871.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

who did this cartoon?

God i wish that were me.

youtube.com/watch?v=64cWzSaiaWQ

>YFM aged badly but it was so kino at the time
maybe if you were twelve at the time
RWJ was my favorite youtuber back in the day but I never liked his songs

This guy was basically Keemstar before Keemstar was Keemstar.