Jim CUMMINGS

Oh bother.
pagesix.com/2019/05/03/winnie-the-pooh-voice-star-accused-of-rape-by-ex-wife/
Not sure what to think. I want to side with him because of all the dying kids he's called on the phone as his characters.

Attached: cummings.jpg (1286x858, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblast.com/disney-winnie-pooh-jim-cummings-rape-animal-abuse-custody/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGZfjFsHS0
youtube.com/watch?v=vM2HiMTB7_E
youtube.com/watch?v=s8BMAWEk0X4
youtube.com/watch?v=_il_NBq0Ec8
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/slander
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/libel
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/calumny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ex
>rape

Attached: 216164029_6c1f4c56f5_b.jpg (990x1024, 557K)

Attached: 7091177f2f161c8d1eb95bc8010b0032.jpg (840x1217, 64K)

Now this is just stupid

He was just living up to his namesake.

theblast.com/disney-winnie-pooh-jim-cummings-rape-animal-abuse-custody/
Here's the full original article. No clue if it's true but the allegations are pretty fucked up.

They don't call him Jim Cummings for nothing!

but seriously can women stop trying to make a quick buck by accusing their old flames as rapists?[/spoiler[

>The couple is fighting over custody of and support payments for their two daughters in a Los Angeles court
Oh yes, she has totally no motivation to lie.

>In her argument to get full custody of the two children, Stephanie claims Jim once abused the family puppy to the point where it almost died.

>Stephanie says she and Jim had purchased a dog and the animal urinated in the house. As a result, Stephanie says Jim “took the dog and placed it inside a metal bucket outside of the house on a day which it was over 100 degrees, then left it there for a long time,” adding, “The dog came close to dying.”

>In response to the animal abuse allegations, Jim admitted to the incident, but says, “There was an incident where I put a ‘tub’ (not a metal bucket) over a dog to isolate it briefly as a form of discipline to its behavior at our vet’s suggestion, and unfortunately I forgot the dog was there for a while, but then of course I released it.”
Jim says he took the dog to the vet to get checked out and claims it was in fine health.

>She also claims in another incident, Jim had “taken a broom and hit the puppy so hard that he shattered the puppy’s hip necessitating surgery.”

Attached: 1468257903433.jpg (497x576, 75K)

Thing is the court of public opinion might throw wrenches into things. What's Twitter like at the moment?

Wait, did Winnie the Pooh's voice actor just get MeToo'd?

>you will never be raped while listening to Winnie The Pooh's voice

That whole bit about the dog is fucked up

>ex-wife
>rape accusations
Fuck it, after what happened with Johnny Depp and Amber Heard I'm assuming he's innocent until proven guilty. Wouldn't be surprised if she's a vindictive liar looking to jump on the poundmetoo train.

Lord in Heaven, not this again.

I didn't even care much for Johnny Depp yet the long legal battle surrounding Amber Heard's fake domestic abuse allegations against him was so agonizing to read about, let alone cases against a voice actor for a character I loved so much since I was a baby...

Attached: watching out.jpg (459x247, 43K)

>>She also claims in another incident, Jim had “taken a broom and hit the puppy so hard that he shattered the puppy’s hip necessitating surgery.”

This would be easy to look up, to find out which of them is telling the truth, wouldn't it?

Attached: lkjhg.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I'm surprised nobody has made a joke like that for how long...

>She also says that jim is currently living with a woman who was once a sex worker.
Of all the things in this document, that one (as far as I know) is not illegal. Is she just assuming he pays her to be his girlfriend because she used to be a sex worker or has she seen that happen. It just seems like a weird thing to bring up. Also all of this sounds more like Sexual assault than actual rape. Can we stop throwing around the word rape until it loses all meaning? Unless he's full on fingering you or deep dicking you that's just assault. "touching" is a pretty vague thing.

Oh bother.

>Not sure what to think
is there a conviction in a court of law? no?
THEN THINK HE DIDNT FUCKING DO IT

This seems more like a hit peice on tbe wife's part

bros why are women such liars

>I didn't rape her. I was just snooping as usual! HAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 3e7b5bada3b2538033b346429097bbc482828857_hq.jpg (899x561, 47K)

He's in court right now.

Women should be slaughtered.

MeToo'd? More like MePooh'd! I really hope he didn't do this.

Attached: You Are Now In The Presence Of Mung Daal.jpg (314x200, 19K)

Was there a conviction?

Divorce court, or criminal court?

>we had sex when we were married, but now we're divorced so that was rape
The state of American women

>he forgot the dog was there
what the fuck wasn’t there a YouTuber who killed their turtle this way and used the same excuse. I mean people smash windows to get dogs out of cars but a dog in an area this confined would heat up just as quickly as a car. What autist would even do this outside and not in the house at least.

THAT'S NO GOOD!

>The couple is fighting over custody of and support payments for their two daughters in a Los Angeles court, where Stephanie is claiming her ex is a “much smaller version of Harvey Weinstein” who isn’t safe to be around their kids, according to the site.

I assume divorce court?

>This would be easy
cool, get on it then

>The couple is fighting over custody of and support payments for their two daughters in a Los Angeles court, where Stephanie is claiming her ex is a “much smaller version of Harvey Weinstein” who isn’t safe to be around their kids, according to the site.
Yea this isn't an over-exaggeration and lie at ALL

Attached: 1521344180265.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>more #MeToo horseshit
not even bothering to look this stuff up any more; it's safe to assume it's fake news.

>EX-Wife
Yup, this bitch is full of shit. Pathetic women that get dumped for being thots always try to get even and use the "Victim Card" to try to get media attention because they aren't famous or relevant. And just want money and power.

Thought so, just a spite-fueled accusation at this point then, unless some evidence comes up during the preceding.

I mean the lawyers in court, wouldn't they be able to go find the vet, look it up?

>claiming her ex is a “much smaller version of Harvey Weinstein”
Has anything even happened with that nigger? Last thing I saw about him was that he was trying to get texts and emails that he claimed showed the people accusing him asking for sex released while the accusers were fighting to keep them private. Which was like four months ago or something.

Acting more like a N-I double Guh-Er, it seems.

Why are you automatically believing the words of a cunt, user? Would you act the same if a man were accusing a woman of rape?

No you wouldn't. That's proof you're just a biased piece of shit that hates men, I think the cunt is a liar, and she deserves to be shamed forever.

I really don't want to believe this is true. Jim's always seemed as wholesome as his characters.

Attached: D0hn4PeX4AU0DZG.jpg (479x440, 20K)

Thanks to #MeToo, I consider every accusation a bitch makes to be complete lie until solid proof is provided.

Those allegations are pretty damn intense.

All I can say is that any close friends or relatives should have warning signs that validate whether Jim or Stephanie is correct. Even one person who's close in their circle should have hard evidence proving one of them right.

I hope it gets cleared out in a just way.

Attached: Boxman's in a bit of a pickle, huh.png (527x509, 254K)

course it is, but they are hoping the MeToo crowd will spring into action.

"much smaller version of Harvey Weinstein”
>using official court documents to mock him for being a manlet
Yeah, sounds like a bitter ex lashing out, not an actual traumatized victim.

Yep we're back to the 19th century. All women are hysterical creatures.

Allegations don't mean shit. Tons of allegations have been proved false.
You just hate men and automatically believe a bunch of lies just because it comes from a woman.

The terrible thing about 'Tiggers' is that there's more than one

Who do women hate us?

>You just hate men and automatically believe a bunch of lies just because it comes from a woman.
He didn't say anything of the sort, user.

I met Jim last summer at a con, he seems like a really nice guy.

he's one of my favourite VAs period, top 5 for sure so hearing these allegations, i swear to god this isn't true at all.

Because they hate making food for the strong.

I'm not taking anyone's side, but I think it shouldn't be that hard to prove which one's lying if someone close to them comes out with the truth. Until further notice, either person could be making up lies.

Attached: God-fucking-dammit.png (423x353, 125K)

women don't hate us

Its just women recently found out they have the power to literally scream RAPE at you and everyone everywhere will believe them and ruin your life

Not him, but that's a stretch to say. His post reads more like he's waiting for additional information before passing judgement, like adults do.
That said, I'd bet $50 the ex-wife is lying through her teeth, they always do.
was it supposed to be b8? okay

I would assume vets keep medical records just like human doctors, so should be right that it'd be easy to prove or disprove by seeing if their dog had hip surgery.

The very fact he's acting like this is worrying proves he believes he's guilty, just because a cunt accused him.
Would he act the same if it were the cunt getting accused by her ex-husband? No, he wouldn't give a shit, because he automatically would dismiss it as likely untrue.
Once again, women are nothing but horrible liars that are allowed to act like that because idiots believe them.

Fucking hate #MeToo. Ex-lovers of famous people use it as an easy way to play the victim card and they always end up with more support then the person they're accusing, even if they just made it up. It's horrible.

I'm just curious to see if any of his fellow VAs are gonna be on Jim's side or are they gonna abandon him?

Sterling Holloway (RIP) is the voice of Pooh. Cummings does a mediocre impression of him.

>Until further notice, either person could be making up lies.
No, until actual evidence can be provided we have to assume that Jim is innocent.

What's with anons pretending to be like the people they hate, then going around spewing obvious shitposts on their behalf? It's not like we can't see them doing it, so why do they bother?

Attached: kkjhg.jpg (600x450, 76K)

>ex has wild allegations in custody case

Attached: 1364448913932.gif (480x360, 2.07M)

Of course they're gonna abandon him, cunts and their enablers are disgusting people like that. And when he's proven innocent they won't publicly apologize, they won't give him his life back, they'll just shrug and move on to the next victim. That's the kind of evil people he's dealing with.

You are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Anything short of that is vigilante justice.

This.
Anyone who's already thinking he's guilty should be shamed out of society.

>An open conservative in the entertainment industry
>Suddenly getting #metoo-ed
>No evidence, but the accusation is enough to end his career and get him out of the industry

Ahh, I see the plan is working.

>Once again, women are nothing but horrible liars that are allowed to act like that because idiots believe them.

More like because Weak Beta Men want a chance to have sex with them. Most men bend backwards for pussy. They'll do anything for pussy even sell out another man who has done them NO WRONG. It's this blind worship of pussy and desire to biologically achieve sex with women that leads to this problem. It's not idiocy. It's thirsty beta loser males who enable this entire shit show.

Women and Beta Loser Males should not have rights.

>Weak Beta Men
Jim Cummings is pushing 70. he's probably older than your parents

No! Stop that!
Take your hands away

No! Don't do that!
It's really not okay

Attached: 3889ca46d4952977f6852f3031fcd830266bafd6.png (700x518, 455K)

He's talking about the numales that are going to act like he's guilty just because a cunt emitted sounds with her mouth.

Someone give Chris here an old timey judge's wig.

Attached: christopher robin in god.png (1022x874, 951K)

>It's thirsty beta loser males who enable this entire shit show.

The worst ones of this type are the politicians who service women to get their votes and of course change the law of the land to benefit women and wreck men.

This is fucking hilarious.

Attached: yo pooh it's me CJ cmon man.gif (430x228, 978K)

chinese propaganda

Attached: proofster.png (277x271, 8K)

Regardless of it's veracity, Disney isn't going to be hiring him anymore

Why? Disney hires that Guardians of the Galaxy guy despite his PUBLIC pro-pedophilia tweets, and won't hire an innocent?

The difference is James Gunn didn't do anything.

Seconding this, I remember that some people used the "smaller Weinstein" bit being used on Vic Mignogna to justify why no one went forward with sexual misconduct claims involving him until now.

Except for outing himself as a pedophile. So you're saying Disney loves pedophilia and hates innocence?

They shitcanned Jeffrey Tambor over a false metoo

Jim will be fired even though none of his ex's claims can be proven and there will be no trial and his roles will be replaced.
James Gunn was fired but quickly rehired even though everything he said about baby rape was proven to have actually been said by him (repeatedly).

Difference? Jim is a conservative and James is a liberal. Disney is sending a clear message.

>They shitcanned Jeffrey Tambor over a false metoo

that was proven false?

1% of the population, 50% of the bouncing.

Yup

Did her serve time? Was he convicted? No? There you go.

Yeah, they're saying conservacucks should fucking noose themselves already.

Finally it’s relevant
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGZfjFsHS0
But seriously though I’m sure Jim is innocent. It’s a custody case, ex wants to milk that sweet poohblicity as much as she can to win.

do you really believe people like him don't fuck kids when they can?
most of people in modern movie industry are pedophiles

>in the middle of a heated custody dispute
I don't trust anything that woman says. Especially cause most of the complaints seem to be
>man I was in a relationship with showed physical affection to me while we were married.

Does your tin foil hat get itchy?

Neither did Weinstein or ANYONE accused by "poundmetoo", yet everyone is acting like they're guilty. Why the double standard, cunt?

James Gunn's pedo tweets is an undisputable reality, some cunt's lies is not.

can i see the evidence that disproved that.

Fake Yea Forums news.

I hope you never get a girlfriend.

>only 1 person
>ex-wife
dont care

I don't pollycotton to coping tropes even my own, so why don't you split?

>Regardless of its veracity, Disney isn't going to be hiring him anymore
People said the same thing about James Woods reprising the role of Hades for KH3 when his Twitter postings were made more apparent and look at where that went.

if multiple people were in on this....then there might be a bigger problem.

i just hope it doesn't blow up and this gets forgotten quickly settled in court quietly.

The proof is, nothing ever came of it because it never fucking happened and was just some cunt badmouthing someone they didn't like.

Haaaaahahahaha. Like clockwork.

Attached: arguingwithholes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

James Woods got into an interesting situation since he was one of the first major celebrities to reprise for Kingdom Hearts (something he genuinely loves btw) he basically made sure he could have a role in all of the games back way before Twitter.

All that JamesJames' did was be a troll. He never got accused of the dreaded R-word, the most unforgivable of crimes!

Amazing how you people enjoyed Jim Cummings' work your whole lives and then the INSTANT you find out he's conservative you want him completely and utterly destroyed. You're like Pavlovian response attack dogs. Pathetic.

yet they basically killed off and silenced the ongoing characters he was playing.

also not that other guy you quoted. Believe it or not, there's more than one user in this thread.

but why though? Did you even read the article? The only accusation that sounded like it had any merit was the
>He stood over me nude with dick in hand after our divorce
and DESU that sounds made up too. If the accusations had come out from somewhere outside of a custody case i'd be more likely to believe it.

>Ex-wife
>rape
100% dogshit. I hope she actually gets raped by someone else. That will teach her to make false accusations.

Whaaaaat?!! Don't you know if a woman says anything about you that must be the absolute truth?!

Attached: 1520911783253.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

Imagine having this save un-ironically.

Huh, met him at a convention last year. He seemed tired and grumpy at the time.

Kinda funny Conservative's play the victim more than SJW's.

James Woods has been suspended indefinitely from Twitter since April 19. He was gaining too much traction and influence for a conservative celebrity.

Imagine women using that argument earnestly!

huh i didn't know that.

fuck man, i'm so glad i left Twitter when i did.

>gaslighting, brigading, and off-topic /pol/posting

Ah, must be the weekend.

Imagine not being a retarded cunt who can't bring a rational argument so she resorts to dumb, petty, irrelevant shit not to admit she's wrong.

Oh wait that requires having a brain, something cunts don't have.

>voice of one of their premiere IPs as Winnie the Pooh
>voices Hondo, headliner for Galaxy's Edge/Star Wars Land at WDW/Disneyland
>all those other roles
Disney is fucked

He is a victim of a woman's lies.

Liberals have no values.

He mad

Attached: 1547786487960.png (854x740, 561K)

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's a legitimate mental illness.

>cunt
>cunt
>cunt
>cunt
>cunt
Did a woman cuck you for your black step-brother?

>getting mad at cunts being called what they are, cunts
You're a cunt. Fuck off, cunt.

bullshit, fucking Tony Anselmo stole upwards of a million dollars worth of merchandise from the Disney vault and sold it, he was fired as an animator, made the voice of donald duck for his efforts, is tremendously gay, and no one wants to fucking work with the asshole and they can't get rid of him.

Imagine this but with Winnie the Pooh.

Attached: panda rape.jpg (638x479, 21K)

conservatives should hang

Daniel Ross is slowly taking over all his Donald roles. Tony's on the way out.

Is he a conservative?

>fucking Tony Anselmo stole upwards of a million dollars worth of merchandise from the Disney vault and sold it

wait what????

Tony Anselmo is openly gay so 99.9% probability that he's a liberal.

Funny how Yea Forums only props up evil crusty old people when it's counter culture to do so. You all have never had a genuine thought in your lives.

>liberals' true face

Oh bother.

Reminder if you don't stand with the victims, you stand with the rapist.

good Tony is a fucking mush mouth donald and always has been he never should have had the job in the first place

it's an open secret ask any disney animator, dude just walked in and stole shit.

There's gay conservatives too. Liberals HATE them.

Why are you dumbly assuming he's evil? Do you hate white men?

Dipshits like you make the people with reasonable complaints about metoo and the like look like bitter virgins.
Stop that. You're undermining what you're trying to achieve.

are you saying that Yea Forums is full of NPC's who only parrot a script of being contrarian against whatever is popular?
shocked, shocked i tell you.

>it's an open secret ask any disney animator, dude just walked in and stole shit.

how the hell did he keep his job as Donald if he did that?

Yes.

Uh-oh, looks I struck a sensitive nerve.

Too bad she did exactly as the image predicted.

This. Thank god the original Winnie the Pooh shorts can’t be tainted by this shit.

>In her argument to get full custody of the two children
ah. it's all bullshit then.

>Why are you dumbly assuming he's evil? Do you hate white men?
Anyone who does that shit to a dog deserves death t b h. Animals have more value than the average human

The article reads like exaggerated scorched-earth character assassination. Which isn't exactly uncommon with women in these kinds of situations. He seems to admit to some things though. Not that she couldnt still be exaggerating things to make him look bad.

>“‘Forcing’? Please, everyone, Gracie myself and especially YOU were all giggling and laughing, it was pleasant to have one moment of light-heartedness. We both erupted into laughter,” he wrote, per the site

He's kind of admitting things here, which is bad. You cant really turn forced kissing or groping in front of the kids into a good time.

>He acknowledged in court documents that he put the pooch in a “tub” as a form of discipline and then forgot it was there “for a while,” but claimed the pet was ultimately fine, The Blast says.

I can see someone putting a misbehaving puppy who's chewing things up or pissing everywhere in a tub in the absence of a kennel box. Leaving it outside on a hot day is shitty, but he may have misjudged the heat, and an old man forgetting things isnt exactly a rarity. Still, he could be a short-tempered puppy abuser.

Attached: 1178501120.jpg (900x755, 73K)

>wait what????

Anselmo was a Disney animator in the 80s when Disney was on hard times and not quite so big on security. As an animator, he had full access to the Disney Vault for research purposes. he would regularly go down there, load up a bag with original art, then leave with it and flip it on the aftermarket for some scratch on the side. He eventually got caught when a lot of the art he was selling turned up in LA pawn shops and it was traced back to him.

He WOULD have been fired, but Clarence Nash had trained him to be his replacement as Donald Duck and since no one else at the time could do the Donald voice but Anselmo, Disney was stuck with him (and of course he PROMISED never to steal from the Vault ever again). Also, you know, Disney firing its only prominently gay animator would have been bad press, so they let his crimes slide.

gay in the 80's he was going to out the management, who were also exceptionally gay, it would have ruined Disney

>She
It's probably a he, you moron.

They are already tainted by an evil misandrist like you demonizing innocent man. The fact that someone disgusting like you likes them taints them forever.

Silly old bear

>Stephanie says they originally split because Jim was abusing “alcohol, marijuana, and Adderall” and that since then, he has shown up at her home “uninvited while intoxicated or high on Adderall,” but he countered that he has never taken that drug.

I cant imagine someone abusing alcohol or marijuana (to the point of being a pothead) would have a successful voice-acting career as long as he has without being notorious for it. Also I have a hard time imagining someone as old as he is abusing Adderall without having a heart attack or stroke. These kinds of drug accusations can easily be corroborated if true, and are pretty damning even if false. It's good character assassination material either way.

If no one else can vouch for Jim being a drug addicted, perverted scumbag, then he's either super good at hiding his bad behavior (which is hard to believe for someone who allegedly abuses alcohol and adderall), or she's full of shit and wants to burn him down.

>He WOULD have been fired, but Clarence Nash had trained him to be his replacement as Donald Duck and since no one else at the time could do the Donald voice but Anselmo, Disney was stuck with him

ah ok that makes sense.

There's no proof he did anything to the dog. Why are you believing a cunt's words without proof?

>source: Yea Forums.org

Why can't we have a gender war instead of a race war or civil war?

Women would get fucking destroyed if men of all ethnicities and political parties banded together to kill them

>but Clarence Nash had trained him to be his replacement as Donald Duck and since no one else at the time could do the Donald voice but Anselmo, Disney was stuck with him (and of course he PROMISED never to steal from the Vault ever again). Also, you know, Disney firing its only prominently gay animator would have been bad press, so they let his crimes slide.

well this part is wrong but the others are right, there were other guys already doing the voice and better than him before he was hired, new exec came in and wiped the voice actors clean.

>He's kind of admitting things here
How? It sounds 100% consensual to me. There's nothing that say she was against it.

I hope not, he's a good voice actor, plus Winnie the Pooh was a big part of my childhood :(

You have some serious mental health issues.

>there were other guys already doing the voice and better than him before he was hired, new exec came in and wiped the voice actors clean.

oooof

My thoughts as well. Also, the wife has outed herself as a piece of shit no matter what, because if she’s telling the truth, then she stood by as an animal was horribly abused, and if she’s lying, then she’s fabricating horrible tales of abuse in order to win custody and ruin her ex’s career.

Yeah, but he's a conservative, soooooooooo...

Hue

Thanks for admitting you're just a liar, cunt. I hope someone rapes you for real.

You have no evidence that disney will do this and yet you're still outraged by the implication of your own assumptions.

Did you read the article user? He admitted to doing it, the point of contention is if it was as bad as she claimed or not, and if it was intentional.

shit that is a good point, if it really was all true the doggo did suffer because of her too.

>You have no evidence
Except for all the innocent men falsely accused by cunts with #metoo, how their lives have been destroyed while nobody cares.

>well this part is wrong but the others are right, there were other guys already doing the voice and better than him before he was hired, new exec came in and wiped the voice actors clean.

I'd like to see your evidence. Here's mine:

youtube.com/watch?v=vM2HiMTB7_E
youtube.com/watch?v=s8BMAWEk0X4

Anselmo tells the whole story himself. He met Nash while working as an animator at Disney. They became friends. Nash taught him how to do the Donald voice. Then, on his death bed, he asked Anselmo to take over as Donald.

>I don't understand what evidence is, but i'll pretend i do anyway.
The post

>ITT

Attached: 1543323878933.jpg (619x418, 39K)

He did not admit to any damage, and he did not admit to hitting or abusing the dog. And he certainly did not admit to forcing anything on the cunt.

>how their lives have been destroyed while nobody cares
Name one.

Is there another source for this article/situation besides a celebrity dirt rag?

Her going to a media platform like this instead of blowing up on twitter or some more believable source is pretty damning to her claims.

Being unable to notice a pattern is a sign of low iq.

>criminal makes up story

Have there ever been any rumors or open secrets going around of cummings being a dirtbag? His career has been going on a LONG time and this feels pretty out of the blue. Cosby did too, but I legit just hadn't heard about the longstanding allegations.

>instead of blowing up on twitter or some more believable source

Attached: aB0rqGx_700b.jpg (700x692, 39K)

the moment a bigger media thing catches wind of this, this is where the source is gonna be.

Weinstein. Never got convicted not one cunt was ever able to prove anything. Where's his name in the credits of the films he produced, where is he in the industry now?

never heard anything bad about Jim, Cosby I had heard before though for years

This thread reeks of incels.

>twitter
>creadible source

see this is where I'm gonna have a hard time believing Jim is guilty.

The Vic Mignogna stuff has always been an "open secret" apparently but I've never heard anyone ever talk shit about Jim till now, he seems like he has a lot of good friends in the industry, hopefully they will defend Jim when the time comes.

>Have there ever been any rumors or open secrets going around of cummings being a dirtbag?

Dude, I have never heard anyone ever say anything negative about Cummings. Not co-workers, not fans who have met him, not anyone. Unless he was the world's best rapist, this whole thing is bullshit intended to weaponize the #metoo movement to destroy his career.

Yeah, its the MeToo movement again, MARK MY POST

and sad thing, if he goes into Max Tempkin's KEK mode, it would be over for him, too bad, and if he denies it, people will belive he did it anyway, we live in clowns world, the SJWs have ruined society, innocent men get destryoted and good woman are brainwashed into evil out of naughtiness.

well a lot of women who are not in the know about the culture war and the SJWs are being brainwashed and used as useful idiots to being tempted to the dark side, cause that's the curse of the normies, they arent smart, so of course they will be swindled away, because if the evil doers used buzzwords like diversity, feminism,woman's right, and the such, and of course, who is gonna say that's a bad thing, they will assume oonly the sexist, the degenerate, the bigoted and such would be.

but no, they just don't know the truth, if only they knew they are being used, by the people who ironically enough, happen to be the most hateful, inmature, racists and hypocritical people on the face of the planet.

It will ONLY stop once people made illegal to make false sexual misconduct/rap accusations just to be a KEWL FEMINISHUM

Attached: 1514204745128.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Reminder that Yea Forums defended Cosby

>if you don't believe my lies I'm gonna call you an incel!! I DEMAND you believe me because I'm a woman!!1
Pathetic.

You mean Yea Forums

>Jim Cummins
>Louis CK
>John K
>John Lasseter
>Chris Savino
>Skyler Page
They should start a cartoon studio.

So far just pop-culture/celebrity sites.

Nah considering most of em are virtue signaler cowards, they will always side with the SJWs and her just cause she is a woman, cause believe all women imma right!?

Attached: 1519744372751.png (702x644, 408K)

>haven't heard anyone accuse Jim of touching them without consent until now

That's how #metoo works, though. All it takes is ONE person to #metoo someone and then the floodgates open and suddenly hundreds of women come crawling out of the woodwork to join in and say that so-and-so ALSO touched them inappropriately or raped them or molested them or harassed them.

Jim will go from having supposedly raped his ex-wife to being a decades-long serial rapist and harasser overnight.

Man, Xi Jinping doesn't fuck around when he's feeling bitter.

>this triggered by the word incel
You're a cuck and an incel, mang.

>you're a wahmyn so that means you're a crazy lier!!!!11111 i don't want your roasty cunt anyways!!!1111

So what really happened was that a bunch of women decided to sleep with a man to get a boost on their careers and when people found out about it the women faced two possibilities: being called a whore who exchanged sex for chances to be famous, get a better work, become famous and rich, or being called a victim for the rest of your life and being always associated as the poor woman “abused” by a man who forced you and didn’t give you a shit after using you.

I didnt claim twitter was credible. What I meant was if she really wanted to get this out there, and really screw Jim, then she would have blown up on twitter like so many others have.

She probably knows that if she did this over twitter instead, then she'd get blown away by people defending Jim and it would become quickly obvious that no one would support her if she was bullshitting.

>She claimed she wound up getting the first of two restraining orders against him in 2011 after he allegedly slapped her butt in front of their then-4-year-old daughter, then “forcefully put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me while holding me in place against the wall.”

What the fuck a man being affectionate with his wife??? IN THE CURRENT YEAR???? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEE

shit don't stick, they tried it with aziz and that bitch got called out by feminists

Attached: KIRL0tW.gif (600x185, 26K)

Shoo, cunt. Nobody believes your lies. Make the world a better place, go kill yourself.

>Man, Xi Jinping doesn't fuck around when he's feeling bitter.

This user actually got to the bottom of this whole fiasco, but you faggots are too blind to notice.

oh yeah that was pretty funny seeing that attempt backfire.

Automatically jumping to the "HE DINDU NUFFIN" side is just as bad as the #MeToo people.

>voice cartoon character
>can abuse wife and animals and have thousands of media consuming lackeys backing me up if things go south
Americans, everyone!

Wait until the sjw bullshiteaters get wind of it.

No, it's far worse because it blames the victim for their current state of mind. It really doesn't matter if the rape happened or not, right now there is a victim that needs to be comforted.

>tries to describe the supposed assault
>ends up projecting her own male dominance fantasies instead

Women are simply amazing.

no, it's completely different, this is he said/she said proof is on the accuser. dindu is man did thing but didn't deserve to be punished

This couldn't be the real reason
r-right?

Go back to tumblr, cunt.

>abusing marijuana
>abusing
>marijuana

Attached: jeez_bubs.png (222x293, 148K)

He's innocent. He was framed.

>victim

that remains to be seen

now that would be really messed up.

Yea Forums did too. Yea Forums has only ever sided against a man in a case of he said/she said when it came to John K, and even he had defenders.

You cant rape your wife

See, now you're victim blaming right off the bat.

How exactly does one "abuse" marijuana?

You’ve opened my inner eye and aligned my chakras. The fuck, it’s all China. A brilliant masterstroke to ruin Winnie the Pooh.

blaming them for what?

For their current state of distress and mental anguish.

Yeah, he is an innocent victim to a woman's lies and should, deserves to be comforted here. He deserves comfort and she deserves punishment.

>redneck mom
>can make doctors believe her daughter is sick so they make tons of surgeries and unnecessary medication on her for years, gets a lot of money and attention, to the point her own abused daughter needs to kill her
Americans everybody! If a woman says daughter needs brain surgery doctors just need to say yes! If a woman says ex famous husband was mean to a puppy and that makes him a security problem, then cops need to arrest him!

niceme.me

John K is known to have shills come here, though.

You cant really, but you can become a burnout, depressive pothead. Her including Marijuana in her claims of abuse makes her look stupid and like she's lying (which she probably is).

how did your diseased brain come that conclusion when I simply said she might be lying?

Men are never innocent.

More victim blaming. Now she's a liar. Good job blaming someone for their lived experiences.

Louis ck was in animation?

what if she didn't live them?

He's the only victim here.
The woman is a criminal and deserves to be punished in the form of jail time, public shame and being ostracized from society for the rest of her life.

She currently is living them retard

This but unironically. How is Disney gonna keep making ALL the money at the box office in China if Winnie the Pooh is still closely related to them? They could probably justify it by saying he's outdated too or some shit and they already have a viable IP for young kids. And of course this would be the cherry on top. I unironically believe it.

he was gonna have a show on TBS that was suppose to air with that JG Quintel show but they cannced CK's show but Quintel's show i dunno what's going on there.

probably not in the US since normies are majority and are the biggest useful idiots to the SJWs.

also, CAN WE PLEASE INVESTIGATE CARTOONBREW LIKE PEOPLE DID TO ANIMENEWSNETWORK

fuck off ''go back to Yea Forums falseflaggers, this is important, CartoonBrew smells to SJWS echochamber to me, and look what happened with ANN and its ties with MarzGurl and trying to take down Vic Mignonga.

Attached: 1512723175618.png (500x397, 227K)

how can you prove that?

The fact her claims are verifiable enough to merit accusing another for them.

>Jim Cummings also voices for Disney
>Pete
>Winnie the Pooh
>Tigger
>That firefly from Princess and the Frog
>multiple side characters in multiple films of theirs
>Singing voice for Scar in animated Lion King
They can't pull a Funimation and fire him and scrub him clean of all their products. They will have to re do most of their library from the 90s if Disney has to do anything considering how often Disney rereleases films

Attached: 1522173929253.jpg (200x303, 16K)

>Try and have the character erased
>know it still exists outside your bubble and will always leak through because people love the character
>...but what if they DIDN'T love it?

wouldn't it be easier to just have the China President get assassinated.

BTW, i meant to say c.u.c.k but Yea Forums flags it as KEK.

>user asks for one example of a false accusation that ruined someone's career
>You use Harvey Weinstein
>The one guy where we have actual video/audio evidence of him assaulting people
>The guy who actually agreed to go to rehab before going full "Trump and the NRA made me rape them, they're the real monsters here"
KEK, what the fuck, user. Like, Johnny Depp is right over there.

where is the verification?

I'm curious what the disconnect here is.

Is english not your fist language? Do you have low reading comprehension? DId you get so mad at the first two words of my post that you just stopped reading and immediately typed up a reply?

jokes on them, cause i'll always have a spot for Pooh bear in my heart.

DONT FUCKING DERAIL THE THREAD!

Attached: 874.gif (230x303, 1019K)

>want to get married and have kids and a family
>Can't trust any bitch to not blast you as a violent rapist if the relationship goes sour
Fuck all you hoes

Attached: your_shit___fuck_it.png (485x409, 196K)

This. There's a difference between "innocent until proven guilty" and "OBVIOUSLY THE CUNT IS LYING, CAN WE LYNCH WOMEN ALREADY???"

Not Your Personal Prosecutor, Not Your Personal Army

>Jinping will remember that.

Johnny hit her back with a ton of proof and eyewitness accts saying it was bullshit and she was lying. Damage was done at that point though

If World War III is China vs Disney, this entire fucking stupid timeline we’re on would all be worthwhile.

>i got wordfilter'd, fucking Yea Forums

Go back. You aren't wanted or needed here.

>crying about derailing a shit thread

Attached: Captain N.jpg (640x480, 46K)

I think this combined with all the stacked accusations is making me more skeptical about the whole thing. I'm waiting out to see the outcome.

>scrub him clean of all their products.
You mean Vic? They ain't gonna hire him anymore but they're not going back to redub all his roles as far as I know.

its because of feminism becoming corrupted by SJW women.

Attached: 1526775759254.jpg (900x675, 96K)

Her state of mind.

I feel like a lot of you just do the opposite of what you think SJWs want so the first reaction is to assume the woman is lying instead of waiting for actual evidence to base an opinion on

You'd never get married in the first place because no woman wants your broke skinny ass to begin with.

elaborate

I think she's lying because it's a custody battle, that's motivation for lying and it happens all the time.

She is accusing someone of a serious crime. She would not do this if she was not in a seriously damaged state of mind. Do not blame victims.

Disney technically has one of the largest navies in the world due to it's cruise line.

Weinstein is still in trial, nobody knows shit because is keeping outside social media. Also, some of the new accusations are because women who didn’t sleep with him couldn’t become famous.

or she just wants custody and made up shit

>probably not in the US since normies are majority and are the biggest useful idiots to the SJWs.

Maybe in Japan since they don’t give a shit about that kind of stuff (just ask Nobuhiro Watsuki).

>You mean Vic?
You must be slow, I mentioned Vic in .
>They ain't gonna hire him anymore but they're not going back to redub all his roles as far as I know.
Funimation most likely won't but that's due to them potentially filing for bankruptcy after the lawsuits are done (Rial and other Funi VAs, the idiots responsible for this debacle, will most likely be blacklisted as well).

>he still mad

Attached: doublelaugh.png (1280x560, 564K)

>She is accusing someone of a serious crime. She would not do this if she was not in a seriously damaged state of mind. Do not blame victims.
then dont believe them at first sight either!, you know who should investigate the claims?

not tumblr
not twitter
not e-celebs
not virtue signaler celebs
not SJWs

you know should? THE POLICE!

Attached: 1520197213016.jpg (395x501, 33K)

I’m assuming a major surgery like that couldn’t be done for cash...

The "open secret" about Mignogna is that he was a weirdo nobody liked, not that he was a potential sex offender. Him getting an accusation meant everyone presumed it was true because they knew he was a fucking weirdo, which is why that situation got totally retarded.

Watsuki was actually charged and paid for it. Now if you are against the level of punishment he received is another story.

Funimation is a Sony property they'll just restructure top down

They'll have to think hard about it, ain't going to be easy to replace him.

also those weird christian music albums he put out

The only "open secret" about Vic Mignona is that he was openly Christian and the liberals in the entertainment industry couldn't stand that.
On a much larger scale, look at how frequently liberal entertainment media keeps trying to attack and tear down Chris Pratt for being openly Christian. It hasn't stuck on him yet because he's still a popular movie star, but they're going to keep chipping away until he's out for good.

I don't know much about the Vic stuff but i'm surprised he still goes to cons

>They'll have to think hard about it, ain't going to be easy to replace him.

There are a hundred thousand amateur "voice actors" who will trip over each other in a mad rush to fill even ONE of his roles, and they'll do it for a fraction of the pay, because they want the "exposure".

that was one career in shambles dyke no one hates on chris pratt except for her

cons are the only place to make money, Funimation pays you below scale, $700 a session, cons you can make that in 2 hours

>a weirdo nobody liked
Nobody except some thousands of screaming Edward Elric fangirls?

The fact that Jim's ex compared him to Weinstein has me suspicious, the only time you do that is if you want to paint a person (whether they're innocent or otherwise) in a VERY negative light and have mob-mentality retards believe you without question.
>also those weird christian music albums he put out
The Christian stuff in general is why people label him as a weirdo (as well as not signing incestuous yaoi fanart of characters he's voiced), which is ironic because I know a couple of VAs from more left-leaning shows are also somewhat religious.
You're also forgetting that possibility of Toei revoking Funimation's distribution rights to Dragon Ball, that would kill 'em regardless of restructuring.

Vic keeps getting banned from cons in the wake of the accusations. The one con that didn't ban him, Anime Matsuri, is currently getting protested by social media and press outlets. Because they didn't ban a guest who was ACCUSED of wrongdoing (not PROVEN of wrongdoing).

well there was ''renfamous'' who tried to go at a con vic recently attended dressed in a slutty cosplay to set him up for a trap but it backfired and got kicked out because she falsified the passes.

and now she's been kicked off twitter.

Toei won't pull the license

KamehaCon didn't ban him, in fact they put all of them in the same room.

>Toei revoking Funimation's distribution rights to Dragon Ball,

Funimation is owned by the nephew of one of Toei's producers. Nepotism will keep all their Toei licensing contracts firmly in place.

>The one con that didn't ban him, Anime Matsuri, is currently getting protested by social media and press outlets.
>The one con that didn't ban him
He's also going to Bubba-Con and that one anime convention in Hawaii.

>The fact that Jim's ex compared him to Weinstein has me suspicious, the only time you do that is if you want to paint a person (whether they're innocent or otherwise) in a VERY negative light and have mob-mentality retards believe you without question.

she then might be worse than a virtue signaler, a useful idiot enabler.

most people who defend the shit MeToo movement use the strawman of Weinstein as the perfect scapegoat (and possibly Kevin Spacey)

but tell me something, out of all the men who got MeToo'ed? how many of em actually had REAL evidence againts them, and i do mean evidence that was verified as legitimate?

DO NOT IGNORE THIS POST!

Attached: 1492965921989.gif (480x360, 1.86M)

>IGNORE THIS POST!
Duly noted.

the only thing that implicated Kevin Spacey was the way he reacted coming out as gay and trying to hope everyone will love him for that and forget he's being accused of diddling a minor.

>DO NOT IGNORE THIS POST!
>Anime pic
Yeah, hard pass there. I don't even care if I agree with you.

ah fuck you buddie.

as for Kevin spacey................

youtube.com/watch?v=_il_NBq0Ec8

If these charges are true, Disney may or may not help Jim get off, depending on whether it's cheaper to cover everything or redub all of his roles.

9:00

WATCH THAT PART!

This sounds like bullshit

>skim through thread
>"oh god he's dead"
>crazy ex wife
truly a fate worse than death

Attached: 5d6df6b8303f78292447a1aa6fc3da05.png (575x432, 328K)

Charlie Rose
Matt Lauer
The WB guy who just resigned because he was fucking an Actress with the implication that it would help her career

She is lying. Her state of mind is that of a dangerous criminal out to destroy an innocent. You are the only one who's blaming victims here.

It’s not that he’s openly Christian, it’s that the church he attends has been openly homophobic

The punishment for false accusation should be public execution, put this shit to a stop real quick if women faced any actual consequence besides having a finger wagged in their face for being naughty

Presumption of innocence means she's not necessarily a victim yet.

We get it, you like Winnie the Pooh

>Toei won't pull the license
You underestimate how petty Toei is, they know about the KickVic debale and they're pissed. The fact that one of their Japanese VAs was pulled out of attending KamehaCon should be a sign of things that could be.
>KamehaCon didn't ban him, in fact they put all of them in the same room.
They actually did but it didn't stick after Vic lawyered up with the Beard, that's when Rial threw a hissy fit and decided to host her own little single-day event at a shitty comic book shop that got ~150 people to show up while Vic and the VAs that stayed were visited by thousands of people.
If you're talking about Gen Fukunaga he no longer has the same amount of pull as he did before Sony bought 'em out, he can't stop Funimation from acting like a bunch of idiots anymore.
>The punishment for false accusation should be public execution
That's a bit much, just ban 'em from using the internet and/or social media and heavily fine or jail 'em if they do. While we're at it, make the whole "trial by Twitter" crap illegal and fine companies that give into that insanity.

People started boycotting his films due to the sole fact that was the church he went to

>Public
We aren’t Rome

>She would not do this if she was not in a seriously damaged state of mind
Bullshit. She can well be of perfectly sound mind and doing this specifically to harm him because she's a petty cunt like that. She's doing this because she wants to destroy an innocent man and get custody that way.

>The fact that one of their Japanese VAs was pulled out of attending KamehaCon should be a sign of things that could be.

I always got the vibe Ryo Horikawa cancelled last minute cause he might be working on the new Dragon Ball series.

Jesus Christ buddy. You’re a nutcase

>Church is homophobic

Imagine my shock

Women that falsely accuse should have liar branded on their faces and be forced to wear a sign at all times detailing their crime so everyone knows better than to engage with them.

Did you read my post? The church he goes to is aggressively homophobic. That’s literally what I was explaining

>>In her argument to get full custody of the two children
So it's bullshit
The things woman will do, man

Attached: [Losing Shit Internally].gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Islam, Judaism and Christianity all have basic tenets that teach homosexuality is a sin. Something that most people today would call homophobic.

>women bad!
This fucking place...

I think you got a point, if we can make lying about false rape acquisitions illegal and a steep punishment, it can actually deter this shit from happening.

Why are incel MRA's so deranged?

The idea was
>he goes to a church that supports gay therapy and is homophobic, therefore HE must support gay therapy and be homophobic
Its basically guilty by association.

lol I'm not skinny.

...fat as fuck.

No disconnect on my part. Just you being a lying cunt, as always.

Another EVIL wh*te "male", literally doesn't surprise me lol. get fucked wh*toids.

And yet Islam and Judaism always get a free pass for it but Christianity gets shit on for it

Please, those 3 teach you tons of things are a sin, everyone is a sinner. No need to purposefully go after gays for it

Yeah, a lying cunt is bad.

How's that inferiority complex treating you?

I mean he is supporting them by attending the church and being open about attending the church.

I don’t think it’s unfair for people to question if he shares the beliefs of the church that he regularly attends.

As a side not: it’s bizarre how pro-Christian Yea Forums has become. I just never would have guessed

Yeah right. He's not only a perfect Tigger and Pooh, he's also the voice of Hondo Ohnaka who is going to have an animatronic at Galaxy's Edge. He's not going anywhere.

This worthless thot is gonna get hit as hard as Depp's wife was. James Woods still gets hired on the regular by Disney and he's even more conservative.

Darkwing reboot cancelled
Good going Jim

He said, based on nothing

The chruch that he goes to isn't afraid of Homosexuals you mong, they just don't like it.

>Married
>incel

he lives in California. Its not like California is the most well known place for churches because half the state is either fedoralord atheists or muslims. Not many options to choose from where he lives

Guilty until being proven innocent is against western values and we are believing him until we get sufficient proof otherwise

Don’t cut yourself on that edge kid

Here's your (You), now leave.

What she says is based on nothing.

>how pro-Christian Yea Forums has become
Nothing doing. It's /pol/'s reddit refugee population gaslighting and trolling all the same.

So you think it's okay to lie and ruin innocent lives as long as it's a woman accusing a man?

Yea Forums has always been counter culture. Back when it was made Christianity was the popular one and it would have gotten shit on. Now Christianity is shit on by everyone, Islam is the popular one and now Yea Forums hates that one

>i didn't read the post: the post

>there aren’t many churches in California
Well you’re a fucking moron

>reddit
>Pro Christian
Reddit has the biggest population of fedoralord atheists on the internet, dont kid yourself

>it’s another MeToo thing
Nah, fuck off. Based Jim should go on Thot Patrol.

What makes you say that?

I just want her to die already. Or at least lose everything.

If he goes to another church what changes? Christianity globally pretty much does not support homos

Well yeah, this is Yea Forumsmblr after all. Women are out in full force on this thread.

Bro, so cool

I mean that’s fair, but that specific church does conversion therapy, which is what people were getting upset about.

Rightfully so, in my opinion

What your reddit username, if you're such a font of knowledge in all things reddit?

I think we shouldn’t condemn people in the court of public opinion. That applies to the accuser as well as the accused

She is in a custody battle, she has interest to see his reputation destroyed so she can steal his kinds from him. She has brought for no proof of her words, yet everyone is acting like her words ARE proof when they're not. She may well have made it all up. She has reason to have made it all up. Women before her who made the exact same accusations turned out to have made it all up. Why should I believe her when there is no reason to?

>You have to have a Reddit account to know about Reddit's infamous atheist userbase
Literally the reason why fedoras are attached to atheism these days

Oh shut the fuck up you hypocrite, you're only saying that now because we're defending an innocent man. Until she proves her accusations aren't bullshit, HE IS INNOCENT.

If it weren't for us you would be defaming and slandering him on social media like every other dumb cunt out there.

>"lol bruh, it's not addictive"
>"You cant really, but you can become a burnout, depressive pothead"
you have to be 18 to post here

mtgo and incel threads are fkin hilarious

>>In response to the animal abuse allegations, Jim admitted to the incident, but says, “There was an incident where I put a ‘tub’ (not a metal bucket) over a dog to isolate it briefly as a form of discipline to its behavior at our vet’s suggestion, and unfortunately I forgot the dog was there for a while, but then of course I released it.”
I am still skeptical about the rape allegations but fuck him for that, poor dog.

People only started getting upset when aged like milk dyke Ellen Paige brought it up, and started chastising him without ever saying anything

Men hate women, women hate men, both are animals. People are animals and by nature, animals will always try to get as much as they can until they're not able to.

>mtgo
Magic the gathering online?
Didn't war of the spark come out recently?

Yeah but it wasn’t a big deal over there. He still has a job and his manga is still being published.

>most of people in modern movie industry are pedophiles
>the accused man is innocent until proven guilty
>unless i don't like them then they're always guilty
Fuck you, brainless faggot.

Man you scared me, I thought he died or something.

>at our vet’s suggestion
I have never heard this as a suggestion for punishment. Not even dog whisperer tier punishment is recommended by vets and they actually work. This is just putrid and outside too? Bitch is probably lying about rape but the fact he admitted this and is downplaying it should be obvious he shouldn’t be anywhere near animals.

>Pay me alimony
>Pay me alimony or its rape
>Pay me alimony or you fuck dogs
>Pay me pay me pay me
Yeah no she's a lying whore

Considering he flat out admitted he abused his animal

This is looking a good light for the wife

I don't know why you guys automatically think the woman is lying

That’s the point. He paid for it but a lot of murricans are mad because it doesn’t satisfy their morbid fantasies about punishment.

All these claims could be cleared by the vet.

>and unfortunately I forgot the dog was there for a while
Sure, Jim.

>he flat out admitted he abused his animal
No he didn't. He admitted to a mistake which he promptly remedied to to ensure no damage was done, and no damage was done, vet confimed that. You are twisting his words like a typical woman.

>I don't know why you guys automatically think the woman is lying
I don't know why you automatically think she isn't.

>Leaving a dog out under a tub /=/ he fucking raped me alright

>"we shouldn't judge either side until a verdict is made"
>YOU THINK HE'S GUILTY BECAUSE YOU'RE A CUNT REEEEEEE
Holy shit, not that user but now I'm tempted to stir shit up just to trigger autists like you.

America should get nuked.

This, they are two different situations
>mistake
that is abuse whether or not he forgot

Women never admit they're wrong even when called out. Why are women so shitty?

>yes it's true i disciplined my dog but he only cooked there for a while and i took care of it when i wanted to
He's just doing what we call a "non-denial". The dog almost died because of him, but was him who "freed" the dog so it's fine, you see?

Isolating a dog as a way of punishment is not that rare. Hell, he didn’t even beat him or tortured he put a tub as a way of punish to isolate him. The asshole part is the idiot forgetting about it not him masturbating while heating the puppy’s screams and at the same time torturing his wife with fire.

>that is abuse
Is it? Care to show proof of that?

Wow commie Koreans have access to internet now?

>The dog almost died
Is that what the vet said?

Women aren't the only ones who do that. Everyone is capable of being a filthy piece of shit. Then again this is still /pol/-occupied Yea Forums where women are guilty lying cunts and roasties until proven otherwise never. I just want to talk about cartoons and capebooks.

Was the apostle Paul openly homophobic? Do Christians need to condemn him and the parts of the Bible he wrote in order to be tolerated, now?

I don't know, private dick, find out and justify more puppy abuse.

Dumbass, that means everywhere else will become Americas.

Isolating a dog under a tub outside where it can’t breathe is probably very rare. Let’s just hope it was a retard moment. Dogs don’t even understand that type of punishment

People only care and automatically believe whatever bullshit is being said only when women say it. Take your whataboutism somewhere else.

You're accusing a vet now? Are you going to accuse anyone who debunks your shit worldview?

How the fuck was the guy supposed to know that shit doesn't work? Don't responding badly to punishment that isn't immediate isn't exactly household knowledge.

It's called innocent until proven guilty and surprise, men aren't accusing women of raping them.

>the vet told the fucker to hide the puppy under the tub in the middle of the day
No, retard. That's a blatant lie you're swallowing because you want Jim's cock in your mouth.

So why are you claiming that the dog nearly died, if you don't know what the vet said either?

Ironic considering how women stand behind prostitutes, aka 'sex workers'.

So you’re trying to tell me he didn’t know a puppy probably couldn’t breathe that well under a tub either? Or that a plastic tub flipped over (with a warm body in it) would heat up very quickly? You can’t be serious.

The vet said no harm was done to the puppy and Jim claims it was a honest mistake. What reason do you have not to believe that other than some shitty personal cunt interest of yours in seeing an innocent man get his life destroyed?

I FELT GUILTY THAT I SLEPT WITH HIM AFTER THE FACT IT'S TOTALLY STILL RAPE WTFFFF

Oh no, he knew that. Which is why the fuck up happened when he forgot about it.

A shitton of people leave their kids in hot cars thinking they won't get cooked either, you think they were all trying to murder their kids?

Paul also spoke out against Jews, female clergy, and circumcision, yet modern Christians support all that.

You can't rape property

I'm more surprised that Jim isn't firing blanks.

I don’t think he was trying to murder his dog (otherwise it would of died long ago). Parents get in trouble for leaving their kids in cars all the time. They aren’t even trying to punish them it’s just pure negligence. This is the same, and it doesn’t even have the same reasoning.

It's not trending on Twitter....the best bet is that it doesn't and this gets forgotten really quickly.

He's a man, he has moral integrity. Stooping down to lies and falsity is something women do.

I'm talking about him being sterile from old age.

>They aren’t even trying to punish them
Plenty of times they are exactly doing it to punish them. Little Jimmy won't stop crying so mommy is going to leave him here a punishment while she goes take the groceries.
Then little Jimmy dies in the hot car and everyone pities mommy because she's a woman.

oh

>everyone pities mommy because she's a woman.
I think most people just blame the parents.

And if that happens it’s fucking disgusting just like this is horrible and psychotic. Just the fact he even tried claiming the vet suggested this as a punishment just shows he knew what he was doing.

Attached: 1496419154163.jpg (220x229, 8K)

Nope. They claim the woman was stressed and the poor angel is suffering enough, aren't you going to leave her alone you misogynist incels?! She didn't mean it!

Female privilege for you.

>Guardians of the Galaxy guy despite his PUBLIC pro-pedophilia tweets
You mean obvious jokes because he was a Troma director for like 10 years?

you mean a small minority that is blown over by people like you. the only time I’ve ever seen people pity parents is when they are trying to get interviews. even if they did why would you want to be apart of that group that pities or excuses actions like this

Can you prove the vet did not suggest this as punishment?

>retard doesnt understand the difference between psychological dependency and chemical addiction

Strike another tally mark on "Yea Forums is the dumbest fucking board on this site" sheet.

You got me there. They would have their license revoked if they actually did it though.

I want to be part of the group that defends innocent men from evil lying women. A mistake being dumb does not cancel it being honest, and is no evidence that she isn't lying.

Not at all. Anti-vaxx doctors suggest against vaccinating kids and don't get their licenses revoked until someone dies.

Believe it or not veterinarians are treated more harshly on malpractice. simply because Fido is cuter to people than an innocent child.

>You mean obvious jokes

If a conservative had made those jokes, you wouldn't be defending him.

That one was a crossboard poster

Yes i would. You dont know me, faggot.

However there is no proof of malpractice if the puppy is not harmed as a result.

Good job driving humanity into extinction, incel.

Excuse me for being suspicious of rape accusations made by the transparently bitter ex-wife of a voice actor I've literally heard nothing but nice things about.

grouping people like this with the movement creates a bad image for the public. don’t excuse actions he actually admitted to. You really don’t need to to see she’s lying about rape.

>there is no proof of assault if the person survived the beating
??

The animal one I do believe. My mom's ex was a fucking asshole and when we got a puppy miniture schnauzer, he wa an evil fucking with it.

Long story short, fucker got mad the puppy peed inside the house, beat it, and leashed it outside the house for a week over the hottest summer, with average of 90°-100°, in direct sunlight, and she was on top of a sea of rocks tge asshole made.

It did not survive the last day. Traumatized me so much that I left that shithole for the summer. Fucker was a monster in-home, but all smiles and anyone's best friend when in public.

To be fair, conservatives are not funny

If he named that vet his license would still be revoked. It doesn’t matter if the dog was not harmed.

A beating would leave marks. Was there any damage to the puppy? Jim says he rushed to vet specifically to save him as soon as he realized what he had done, showing he cared about the pup and it was a honest mistake on his part. Dumb, but not evil.

Innocent. Until. PROVEN. Guilty.

It on her to prove his guilt, not on him to prove his innocence.

>divorced in 2011
>all these accusations occurring for years after their divorce
well, that's pretty fucked up. She even got restraining orders on him, so if she can prove that he violated these orders, I think she's got this.

>It on her to prove his guilt, not on him to prove his innocence.

society seems to believe the other way around, guilty until proven innocent.

>Jim says he rushed to vet specifically to save him as soon as he realized what he had done
t. Jim

I've never heard a harsh word about him. Contrast this with Vic MIgnogna who people had been saying was an ass for years.

It’s called being a Democrat.

They check thier brains at the door.

>I can't believe someone is defending someone I don't like!
t. woman

a normal person would be in court if he told a vet that story. doesn’t matter if it’s a mistake.

>James Gunn made some inappropriate tweets
>gets his job back
>Jim Cummings actually physically hurt people
>loses his job
I'm sure their political ideology is the ONLY difference between these two people.

lol please be a troll

Nah, a story about mistakes while handling puppies doesn't cause as much rage among numales and cunts as a false rape accusation.

This.

Can't believe you're whiteknighting Winnie the Pooh this hard.

Could go either way considering this thread.

Do you have proof that he "actually physically hurt people"?

Yeah, who are you kidding, you don't. You're just pulling it out of your ass like everything you say.

I won't let you get your way this time, Xi. Get over it.

sometimes i wonder what's going trough the minds of these women who just think this is a dirty game

Jesus fuck. Look, I used to outright idolize Jim and wanted to be him at one point. But this is a ton of fucked up shit, some of which he admits to and has outside witnesses (cops having to pull a gun on him?) and vets. I think it's probably exaggerated but frankly at least some of it is probably true and it's fucking psycho. Beating a little puppy so hard its hip shatters? Fucking people as your young children watch?

You don't know these people at all. All you know is a brand and their work. They're not your friends. I'm not going to egg the guy's house, send him threats or anything, this is for the fucking courts. But if it's true it's fucked up and celebrities being violent drug addicts is par for the fucking courts. I don't want it to be true and I don't know whether it is or not but it's possible. It's much worse and more plausible than a lot of these accusations, but he's just some actor so it's not like it really impacts the world either.

>Jesus fuck. Look, I used to outright idolize Jim and wanted to be him at one point. But this is a ton of fucked up shit, some of which he admits to and has outside witnesses (cops having to pull a gun on him?) and vets. I think it's probably exaggerated but frankly at least some of it is probably true and it's fucking psycho. Beating a little puppy so hard its hip shatters? Fucking people as your young children watch?

citation needed? #WhereIsTheEvidence?

>You don't know these people at all. All you know is a brand and their work. They're not your friends.
That's absolutely true. But the system is still innocent until proven guilty, so it's on his ex to prove he did this not on Jim to prove he didn't.

I wonder if they're gonna drop him from current voicework. So long, Eggman.

>I wonder if they're gonna drop him from current voicework. So long, Eggman.

Mike Pollock is the current Eggman.

>Beating a little puppy so hard its hip shatters? Fucking people as your young children watch?

That's what she says. Just because she says something doesn't mean it's true. He didn't admit to it.

>I forgot the dog was there for a while

lmao what the fuck is wrong with this man

The article mentions multiple incidents and legal documents that got police/courts involved over the years. Like I said, this is for judges to decide. But these are ongoing issues that have pulled in law enforcement. I'm not deciding whether it happened or not but saying it's impossible because he's a good VA and muh nostalgia is based on pure emotion, not logic. Logically, I don't know if it's true or not. I will do nothing about it.

Considering innocent until proven guilty is only part of the legal system, nope.

Dumb fuckers. General public is free to say anything, or believe anything.

After all these years how do fuckers not know this, if you are not part of a court case "innocent until proven guilty" literally does not apply to you.

Ah I see, the courts wouldn't listen to her bullshit no matter how many times she repeated it so she turned to the social media lynch mob instead. Fucking women.

Mike Pollock is based and if some assholes ever tried burying him they will probably get the same response as those fags who tried to bury Reuben Langdon.

Guess the judge better pull out a time machine to go visit the scene.
>if there's no video evidence or pictures then its FAKE because its WINNIE THE FUCKING POOH and thats how COURT WORKS

Attached: 1423200707377.jpg (500x567, 34K)

Yeah after what happened to Tambor? So much for a Darkwing revival.

>being so insecure as to unironically reply to such obvious bait
Not even that guy, but you spergs belong in a containment board. Or Reddit, whichever is closer.

The fact that people are picking sides and fighting about who is right shows how pathetic is humanity. This is not about a serious conflict that matters to a couple and the law involved, but about strangers proving who is right and who isn’t.

>if there's no evidence the judge should just #BelieveHer and punish an innocent man on the basis on absolutely nothing!
Women, everyone.

>Mike Pollock is based and if some assholes ever tried burying him they will probably get the same response as those fags who tried to bury Reuben Langdon.

oh god that's right, people actually tried to kill Rueben.

>he's innocent because there's no video or audio recording and because he voiced muh childhood
Do you not know how court works?

So what? You think I give a shit about some rich fucks?

Fuck liberals, niggers and women

>General public is free to say anything
Nope, you not free to libel or slander anyone, and I hope you get sued to bankruptcy if you try. We need more defamation and slander cases targeting the general public, it would teach you cunts a lesson.

>if you are not part of a court case "innocent until proven guilty" literally does not apply to you
Presumption of innocence is a fundamental right and applies to every citizen of a country that recognizes that right, retard.

>accuses
We need to start leaving out names until shit like this has gone through the court systems since we've reached the point where accusations supersede proof.

I'm sorry your mom left you in a hot car, user. That's a shitty thing that happened and it's a shame it's affected your view of women in such a way.

Reminder that there's an actual /pol/ discord and they send each other links to threads to raid

I thought Trump would do something about this

Do you? You cannot find someone guilty if there is no evidence of that guilt.

>Projection
If you're gonna be this sensitive you may as well just stay quiet. It really hurts the whole "le leftists are snowflakes, unlike ME" narrative

The funny thing about "innocent until proven guilty" is it doesn't actually mean anything. Like, O.J. Simpson was proven innocent in a court of law, I guess that proves he 100% did not do it.

The juice did not kill anyone and we know that for a fact because the law declared he was innocent. And of course cases have never been changed when new evidence came to life. No ones ever been released from jail after being declared guilty because they were later declared innocent after new evidence came to light.

Wrong Jim.

Not anymore. Bow to your new Eggman.

Attached: 1556735413516.jpg (1200x1071, 942K)

Just gonna spam some images so we can get that sweet autosage to page 10

Attached: 1292812807879.jpg (1024x2564, 799K)

Projection like this honestly makes you look like a bigger faggot than the "BELIEVE WHAMEN" people.

You can't say "let's wait until we have all the facts" and "FUCK THAT ROASTIE WHORE THIS IS OBVIOUSLY WHAT HAPPENED REEEEEE" in the same breath and expect to be taken seriously.

Does anyone actually believe this?

See this is a pretty reasonable reaction so expect to get ripped to shreds.

>this thread

Attached: pooptime.png (1280x720, 868K)

Says the cunt that is already buying up everything a woman says just because a woman is saying it. Why are you slandering an innocent man calling him a psycho just because a woman said some shit that may well be bullshit? You should get sued for this.

Where the fuck are you getting that?

Look, this is the truth: this is only really relevant to the family and the courts. None of us here know fucking anything, as usual. There could be either ironclad evidence that she's lying OR ironclad evidence he did all of this and much worse. How would we know? We have no reason to know.

Here's what we need to stop doing: assuming Hollywood celebrities, politicians, CEOs, etc. are role models or good people. Some of them are, some are monsters, most do both horrible and wonderful things like nearly all human beings do. You can't ever use them to substitute for real human relationships and life meaning. Praise the good things they do, condemn the bad, never assume they're infallible gods or that you know Jack shit about them (they don't give a shit about us, either). They're just some strangers whose brand you see sometimes. And yes, the accusers could be liars and assholes, too. We have no idea either way.

Attached: 1512942611572.png (428x511, 561K)

Funny how Yea Forums already knows he's guilty because they're freaking out this much about him getting dropped from everything before it even happens

Attached: 1377744537659.gif (313x343, 2.61M)

>reasonable reaction
>waaaaah look at me being emotionally charged over nothing just to stir shit some more
No, it's not a reasonable reaction.

Attached: meme_on_4chan.png (528x302, 309K)

imagine the slim chance that this gets forgotten quickly and everything is handled quietly.

>this thread

Attached: 1556671832129.png (290x290, 40K)

>Funny how Yea Forums already knows he's guilty

I thought people in this thread thought he was innocent?

Attached: 1520352582415.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

When you guys going to kill the liberals anyway?

Attached: Screenshot_201904180758322.png (430x427, 293K)

Yea Forums has no goddamn clue either way. Honestly this thread is utterly pointless.

>"you're projecting, it's making you look silly"
>"OH YEAH, WELL YOU'RE BELIEVING EVERYTHING JUST BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN. I BET YOU HATE JIM CUMMINGS, YOU WANT TO SEE HIM ROT, IS THAT IT? YOU EVIL FUCK YOU SHOULD ROT FOR THIS RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE"
lmao cool your jets kid, I honestly don't think he did it. The dog stuff is pretty fucked up, but we don't have all the facts.

You need to take a breath and maybe get a juice box. Understand that throwing these kinds of tantrums is counter-intuitive to your cause and your argument. Countering "innocent until proven guilty, but this is fucked up if it's true" with "OF COURSE IT'S NOT TRUE ROASTIE WHORES WOMEN ALWAYS LIIIIIEEEEEE" makes you look like a big retard.

Attached: 1556618550574.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

Why are both sides of this "culture ware" so immune to self-awareness

Attached: 1542305596254.jpg (1280x1964, 728K)

I really wish I didn't know about any of this.

Yet you're saying to stop believing the accused when he claims his innocence, but you don't say not to believe the accuser especially when it's a woman with a clear personal interest in the matter and something to gain out of it. If you were honest with your post you would be saying to stop believing women automatically, stop assuming women are role models or good people and stop automatically assuming they're always telling the truth. You say to "condemn the bad" but when it comes to women you say "could be". Your choice of words shows your bias. Fuck off, and stop believing women.

>This is fucked up if true but let's wait to get all the facts
>Emotional reaction
Pick one. It's certainly more reasonable than "FILTHY IMPURE LYING ROASTIE WHORE REEEEEEEE"

That's the nature of the internet

>Vet says to put dog in bucket outside.
>Jim does it.
>Forgets dog is out there.
>Remember dog is out there.
>Takes dog to vet.
>Vet says dog is fine.
>All of these is on vets medical records of said advice and check ins.
>No other records show anything wrong with the dog ever.
>Still claiming Jim is abusing animals.

This thread serves to further show how worthy of dehumanization the Left is.

Attached: 1cce6f1.png (508x522, 256K)

>The funny thing about "innocent until proven guilty" is it doesn't actually mean anything.

It's a *presumption of innocence.* Meaning the government and your employer should treat you as if you are innocent until proven otherwise.

It doesn't mean the public has to, although I find that it's a good personal principal to have.

It's all about who has the most toys/power and influence over the mindless herd.

Happy 500.

Attached: 1555555930010.png (508x416, 167K)

and just because he called this shit like it is

>#MeToo / Black Lives Matter topic comes up
>Reuben says he's all for women having equal rights etc
>Goes on to correctly say that #MeToo is becoming weaponized and that is wrong
>Says people should move forward and forgive because he's cool
>Witch Hunts are bad
>#MeToo fags lose their shit because he dared talk sense and try to fuck him over too
>Yea Forums, Reddit, and Tumblr put aside their differences and tear the #MeToo fags apart for trying to fucking Dante in such a malicious manner when he was being inoffensive and speaking the truth

Attached: dante.jpg (940x866, 170K)

>It doesn't mean the public has to, although I find that it's a good personal principal to have.

I feel we should.

Since when is Tony Anselmo an animator?

Why are you so upset at the fact that slander and libel is a crime, cunt? Afraid you'll lose that lawsuit?

That's how he got his start.

>>Goes on to correctly say that #MeToo is becoming weaponized and that is wrong

but that's goddamn correct.

#metoofags are fags.

I don't think he did it, but I fully admit it's because Jim's got such a loveable uncle aesthetic about him that I can't imagine him actually acting like that. It's like if someone accused Frank Welker or Rob Paulson of rape, it's just totally out there.

At the same time, the dog shit is fucked up. I don't want these allegations to be true, but there isn't really much to say on it until we get the facts straight. And that's why this feels so shitty; it's the not knowing.

>It doesn't mean the public has to
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/slander
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/libel
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/calumny

Yes it does. The public is not free to ruin someone's life.

>It's like if someone accused Frank Welker or Rob Paulson of rape, it's just totally out there.

exactly.

Because lacking self-awareness is a pre-requisite. It's like asking why there are so many retards at the special olympics.

Yeah that's what I said. Reuben said fags making #MeToo into a weapon for their own ends is shit. At which point he became one of their targets

Except that's not what I'm saying at all.
You clearly just want to get angry for the sake of being angry. And that's fine, our emotions are beautiful things. But I can't help but feel maybe you could direct thst anger into something more constructive? Perhaps art, or music, or physical exercise?

If you don't know, then cease your attempts at stirring shit with your "muh emotions waaaaaah" shitposting and shut the fuck up.

Fuck man, I literally didn't say that at all, I said I and everyone else here: we have no fucking idea if this is true or not. I was reacting to the kneejerk enraged "REEEEE FUCKING BITCH IT'S IMPOSSIBLE" reactions. That's it.

Remember GG, when some dude came here talking about his GF cheating on him? Did Yea Forums know whether that was true, if the male accuser was lying or not? No. Just like with female accusers, we have no idea. But Yea Forums immediately frothed into a rage for years despite the accusations being way less severe and no cops or doctors (or pets and kids) involved.

If Yea Forums launches some huge campaign against Cummings, I'll say the same damn thing: you're retarded. You don't know if the GG accusations were true, or didn't at the time. You don't know if his wife's accusations are true either. We all need to stop assuming either way when we have no fucking idea. No reason to either believe OR disbelieve. Got it?

when you said early they were burrying him, i thought you were referring to the assassination attempt a couple months back.

Totally what you are saying. You are slandering an innocent man right now, and when I pointed out that to you, you started posting bullshit nobody said except you. Can you make a post without slandering an innocent for once?

No that was when Reuben was helping with a filming of a documentary in Guatemala. They were about to be held up while in their car and they book it. They shot at them, but thankfully because Reuben drank his bulletproof coffee and had ROYAL GUARD active he didn't get hurt (when one of the bullets would have hit him but came short due to the seat)

Attached: Dante styles.gif (150x150, 189K)

The general public has a right to discuss hearsay, believe whatever they want, and act based on those beliefs. This is not covered by libel/slander. The media is also free to report on and make its own conjecture.

Its unfortunate that these cases are judged in a court of public opinion. I don't like it either. But celebrities are sort of in this unique class. Their careers are intrinsically linked to public opinion.

>I literally didn't say that at all
Save for the fact that I directly quoted your post. Why are still dragging this on? Since you don't know anything can't you just shut the fuck up?

damn how can one man be so based?

>Dude, like, I'm half Jewish, I can't be a Nazi or the son of a Nazi
Sure thing Mischling

Attached: Honorary Aryans.gif (457x422, 164K)

Another funny "innocent until proven guilty" thing, you niggers never seem to say that in those mark waid threads where he's getting sued by that comicsgate faggot.

Interesting isn't it?

It's almost like celebrities, "Instagram influencers" and YouTube "stars" and shit are a huge mistake, or rather they way they're currently viewed. We have no reason to concern ourselves with random stranger's personal lives unless they're in politics or people like Zuckerberg, the Koch Brothers, etc. who have enormous power and control over us and all of our lives. No reason. And yet, here we are. Really damn fucked up.

>believe whatever they want, and act based on those beliefs

Nope. You can't kill or assault a man just because you believe him a rapist. You can't fire him, harass him, or otherwise discriminate against him in any way just because you believe he's a rapist. You can't claim he's a rapist without proof. That is all covered by libel/slander and you deserve to get sued to death if you don't accept it.

>The media is also free to report on and make its own conjecture
Not at all. In fact it opens that media to a lawsuit for damages. More media should get sued for damages.

Most people on Yea Forums know that and think nothing can be done about it, so they "join in"

Worse than scum.

rosarch is right

>The article mentions multiple incidents and legal documents that got police/courts involved over the years. Like I said, this is for judges to decide. But these are ongoing issues that have pulled in law enforcement. I'm not deciding whether it happened or not but saying it's impossible because he's a good VA and muh nostalgia is based on pure emotion, not logic. Logically, I don't know if it's true or not. I will do nothing about it.

any fucking faggy ass articles could slip details into their narratives and they could be still pulled out their ass.

Dumbass

funny how much you are a faggot derailer being a faggot

failling for a derailer who just derails threads just to shitpost derail

that's just the lefties and the SJWs, the people who arent SJWs but try to derail the antiSJWs are just derailer douchebags

when did this happen? how it ended?

correct, but try to reason that to the fucking normies and faggots

>You can't kill or assault a man just because you believe him a rapist.
You're intentionally taking this to ridiculous places and ignoring context. What I mean is that the public can choose to believe what it does, and then make their consumer choices based on those beliefs. Because of that, entertainment companies are free to let actors go for bad publicity, even if the allegations prove to be false. That's the nature of celebrities. Everyone's an independent contractor.

I would like for the public to value presumption of innocence on a personal level because it's moral, logical, and fair. But they're not obligated to it. No one's obligated to like anybody for any reason.

Roughly about 2-3 months ago. It ended when Resetera fags retreated back to their hole after being utterly BTFO by everyone defending Reuben and telling them to go fuck themselves

based

>You're intentionally taking this to ridiculous places
Ridiculous? A faggot physically assaulted Weinstein because he thought he was entitled to "believe whatever he wants and act based on those beliefs". The lynch mob is never ridiculous.

>Because of that, entertainment companies are free to let actors go for bad publicity
And then they're gonna get served a wrongful termination suit and they might even be forced to re-hire the innocent person whose contract they wrongfully terminated, publicly apologize to him, and pay a outrageous sum to him in damages.

This is your brain on politics. Hope you're getting used to it because this is how it'll be for the remainder of our lifetime. I don't see this outrage culture dying in the next decades.

Where is this from?

avengers