Storm

Should Wolverine cuck T'Challa?

Attached: wait-deleted-scene-reveals-wolverine-and-storm-are-lovers.jpg (600x394, 41K)

I think you should learn what cuck means

It doesn't mean "thing I don't like"?

honestly think Storm should be a lesbian

I shipped her with Callisto during the 90s show

They’re divorced.

Remember the time Logan and Parker switched bodies and Logan got to tear apart MJ's sweet, ripe, teenage vagina?

That’s right, he divorced her off screen without even telling her.

and how he got punched put a window

Yes.

Attached: 2655208-wolvxmen2012024cov.jpg (1862x2809, 267K)

Marvel should learn that just because two people are black doesn't mean they should be in a relationship. Storm and Black Panther had no business marrying. Besides Marvel is not killing off Lupita Nyong'o for Storm.

This. I hated T'Challa and Storm as couple.

Always bet on the BWC.

>It's been good darlin'.
>It's been the best, tough guy.
Yes

Storm is her own character and her relationship with Wolverine was really good. T'Challa and Storm as a couple is cheap writing

Did you guys know there was a two part episode of the '90s X-Men cartoon where Wolverine and Storm are lovers? It was a post-apocalyptic future version of them because a time traveler from further in the future assassinated Professor X leading to WWIII basically. Bishop takes them back with him to stop the assassination and they are conflicted because it will mean they never become lovers. It's worth checking out.
It seems like the only time the 90s show gets any attention here it's to make fun of Jean and Prof. X screaming, but it was actually really good.

do you guys actually like Storm or only bring her up when talking about who she's fucking?

No, strom and black panther make a good couple. Fuck would she want with a dirty ass midget like wolverine.

we like her because we want to fuck her.

I like Storm but her relationship with Logan helped her as a character. Their interactions were pretty good

Projecting insecurities on fictional characters, note the preoccupation on "cucking".

She need's Logan's canonically huge white cock to tame and civilize her.

Nah, Claremont made me love her

>No, strom and black panther make a good couple

Attached: 1361320647996.png (562x512, 331K)

OP being stupid aside, i genuinely like Storm and Logan as couple. They had such great chemistry together

Why is everyone so obsessed with cuckolding?

It is the Marvel way. There will always be a point were every character will be cucked.

No I mean general. So far I saw three threads with "cuck" in them.

kek

She always felt like a bisexual "relationships longer than a week are a chore" type to me.

Scott with Emma
Logan with Ororo
Jean dead.
This is the truth.

Except the man who deserves it the most: Reed Richards.

Logan and Storm are the best ship I watched the 90's cartoon and I've shipped them since then

Attached: 985312.png (472x245, 232K)

LEAFED?

>Did you guys know there was a two part episode of the '90s X-Men cartoon where Wolverine and Storm are lovers?

Yeah, it's the one thing that always come to mind every time I see a Wolverine/Storm pairing.

Attached: stormandwovlie_.jpg (600x527, 85K)

is there a white male x non white female ship that Yea Forums dosen't like?

Peter Parker X Cindy Moon is pretty trash.

Attached: 4211502-spiderman2.jpg (1249x1920, 1.07M)

Trips and dubs have spoken and confirmed the universal truth.

It could have worked. Dpepnding on how trashy Emma chooses to be be gulping Scott's dick while getting bukkake'd and penetrated by the Hellfire Club or just do it like the Marvel anime and have Emma just be a copycat of Xavier and make her students be assholes but genuinly feel remorse later and support Scott.

More like SYRUP'D.

Can someone fill me in on why their relationship ended?

>That pose in her skintight bodysuit.
Just a little lower damn it.

Fuck, I love Cindy Moon's design and idea so damn much but her entire character, execution and stories are the kind of trash so foul it ruins anything it comes in contact with, case in point the entire pheromone shit.
Not even Miles Morales is this bad of a character.

Attached: 1556915511862.jpg (330x354, 66K)

he died

Logan died and when he came back Storm got teleported to Nateworld.

Scemma is the best X-Couple and both characters reached their peak together before Marvel had to fuck it up for drama. Hopefully Feige does this relationship rather than rehash the shitty done to death love triangle.
Actually let Jean and Wolverine and Storm have their dumb love triangle so that I can safely ignore them all.

I hate Jean

Storm x Yukio and Storm x Wolverine are way better than her and BP.

So... yes.

>and possibly a chasity belt
WHAT THE FUCK?

No, it's the duty of virile white heroes to colonize the fertile wombs of non-white women with their seed.

>Scemma
Please go the fuck back where you came from.

It happened in X-men 90's animated series.

Storm is awesome and if there's one character who should be turned into marvel's 'strong female character that don't need no man' it should be her

never pegged Logan as a miscegenation advocate drilling for oil with a she boon. not surprised though, modern SJW divershitty Hollyweird propaganda demands it.

They're back together. They have been since the Wakanda Forever book

Attached: RCO011.jpg (1041x1600, 559K)

Scott is for Kamala

That's just Chris Claremont

FUCK YOU MARVEL

I think Scott and Betsy should just enter a non romantic sexual relationship and just fuck like rabbits between missions as a means of stress relief.

Attached: towel bets.jpg (1041x1600, 625K)

You know one of his most famous lovers was a native girl and another was asian right? Those are hardly new stories, either.

Jean is a cuck haha

He's the best he is at what he does and what the ol' Cucknuckle Head does ain't pretty

Attached: aftermath of logan and peter switching bodies.jpg (1327x420, 188K)

She didn't have a ring yet

Attached: perfect.png (698x1059, 1.12M)

When's BET gonna report on it?

Attached: c690988b9918436f8fc5bde6c55dee0e._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1943, 626K)

both are shitty old stories but they're using them now while trying to please retarded SJWs

>Black Woman
>Shops at a store called African Grocery
I'm laughing here, like holy shit, you can get every ingredient you need for most traditional Kenyan dishes in a regular grocer yet these writers really love their racial segregation

Attached: 1500130837819.png (500x500, 309K)

THIS

This is totally Reginald Hudlin written all over it. He worked for BET.

Storm is from Egypt isn't she? Either way, as an Asian I used to go to small Asian marts in the US to get hard to find ingredients or Asian brand versions of normal ingredients since the ones carried at local supermarket chains didn't have the same tastes.

Not sure about African foods and tastes though so I can't really make an argument for it I guess but just my 2 cents.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-03-16-at-11.25.51-am.png (895x548, 947K)

Logan/Yukio is canon.
Logan/Ororo is canon.
Ororo/Yukio is all but cannon (Claremont, you dirty, dirty, man).

I want the three of them happily living together.

T'Challa got cucked by a fucking trash rodent

Attached: 1503114618540.png (1221x593, 1.58M)

she's canonically bi and a slut

she's fucked T'challa, Logan, Psylocke, and Rachel

Cucking Jean is Scott's secondary mutation.

Attached: 3201697-es.png (500x733, 649K)

>never pegged logan
well storm might have

There's several African markets in Brooklyn because its a multicultural hub. Its also not a stretch that Ororo would want to support an establishment of her people.

Best taste user.

For the longest time that's what I remembered as well.

Really underrated mutation.

His first one is screaming JEEEEEAAANNN

Storm is Kenyan.

and rightfully so

>Marvel's suicidal tendencies

I misread plantain as plantation, and suddenly the whole thing took on a new meaning.

I hope Storm and Wolverine become a couple again. I would love to see them be together in the movies.

>Should Wolverine cuck T'Challa?
that’s all well and good m8, but I read your post as
>Should Wolverine fuck T'Challa?

She's Kenyan, but she grew up in Egypt.

she grew up in NYC, she was like 8 when her parents died in Eqypt and she went on the run

This!
And then Rightclops and Midget should bro it up and go on double dates.
Not jocking.

Storm is a Half-American Kenyan, who grew up an urchin on the streets of Cairo, Egypt after her parents died. She left Egypt when she was thirteen, and saved T'challa's life before travelling to Kenya alone.

But I guess Marvel's editors thought that made Storm too cool, so they retconned it so that T'challa saved HER instead. He also nursed her back to her health and popped her cherry for good measure.

Oh, she's also a descendant of a line of Egyptian sorcerers and could totes do magic if she wanted to.

Attached: 2532275-screen_shot_2012_08_13_at_2.14.56_pm.png (632x993, 1.01M)

Rachel? When was that.

>Psylocke
When was this

Tfw you realize Scott and Jean basically have an open relationship where one of them sleeps around while the other is dead.

Did you know he was hard gay in an AU once

Of course. White slaver boy from 19th century that falls in love with ebon queen from Africa is a pottery.

Why? Just because Storm is black and have some kinda connection to africa doesn't mean they need to be together. T'Challa is fine even when he is alone.

>and a slut
Fun kinda slut though.

Fuck off Jean go fuck the rodent or the bird. Hopefully they kill you again.

Okay now let's be fair, all the X-men are gigantic sluts.

Attached: togas.jpg (500x472, 194K)

AUs are AUs

Funny. I used to think she and Logan would be a cute couple as a kid. The goddess that can put the beast in his place.

Were that people that actually liked the pairing of Storm and Black Panther?

blech

You ROLO fags can go read X-men: The End if you want. It's got Storm/Logan playing husband and wife.

Attached: end_02_page11.jpg (512x780, 162K)

lel do you even hear yourself sometimes?

I honestly think Gambit is the best endgame since Storm is the first X-man he met.

Plus there's a forbidden fruit aspect given she is Black and he's a Southerner. Not to mention Storm and Rogue are quite tight.

Attached: 3786667-scandalou.jpg (400x332, 26K)

THIS

True.

BP fans used to like it cause it gave him exposure. Now its the other way around.

Weird seeing the 180. Now people act like Storm is a BP supporting character.

Its hella hurtful as a storm fan when i see casuals act like this was the best thing ever. Its onky because they were both black. Im sayibg this as a black person too, this always happens when there are two black ppl in a cast. Fandoms treat thrm as they can only date if its one another.
They tried it with Kaldur and Rocket in the YJ fandom back in the hayday. When folks were shipping Artemis with Kaldur.

That's because of tokenism. You see the white characters in various relationships while the non-whites (especially the asian men) are treated as being almost asexual until a female of the same race is introduced.

Attached: X-MEN246_07a.jpg (1000x1524, 305K)

He *tried* to fuck MJ, she noticed something was up and decided not too. Not quite the same thing.

The actual concept isn't bad, just how it was executed was horrible. If they had actually built up a romance properly this would be a very different conversation.

I always loved this final panel of them walking away holding hands

Attached: X-MEN325_24b.jpg (1000x1533, 222K)

What fucking chemistry do they even have? She and Logan work perfectly. Only thing she and T'challa have in common is their skin color. They don't work together, Marvel.

This, why are people complaining about this when you can easily bitch about Coates writing her complaining about too many white people being in Harlem.

That's probably one of the worst character assassinations I've seen.
>fights for human/mutant cooperation for decades
>suddenly turns racist towards whites

Damn it’s UXM 325, the first X-men comic I ever bought. Great times. Good moments with Logan and Storm as well.

Attached: F12167B7-DFA8-4EEB-A80B-1CD5DED2430E.jpg (573x535, 66K)

Yes, T'Challa is a boring, hypocritical, and an unlikable asshole at times.

Are Wakandans really okay with their leader marrying a mutant?

>implying T'challa wouldn't be the top

im african. 100% need to go to african grocers to make african food. esp depending on the african country

>BP fans used to like it cause it gave him exposure
Which BP fans?

I hated that shit because Hudlin got rid of Monica who was my BP OTP

>Protecting the honor of some short hairy Canadian

Never saw someone white knight for a guy

Nigga I'm Nigerian and go to Nigerian stores to get ingredients for Nigerian food. Most people from immigrant families know this shit

i love when you can tell someone has never read a character but pretends to be a fan. wolverine probably has the most diverse fuck list in marvel. hes all about you love who you love

classic character defining stories = shitty old stories.

the most disappointing thing is how many people are arguing w you like you know shit bc they never read either. co really is dead. wolverines loves are some of his most famous stories

>saying someone is stupid from yelling "ew coalburner" in a thread like a retard
>Yea Forums is dead

Ultimately, the previous user was most likely baiting for (you)s but ironic shitposting is still etc. Your finger wagging is less than useless.

Wouldn't it be a chastity device or cage for a guy? Chastity belts are for girls. Pete needs to bone up on his fetish knowledge.

im talking about the people arguing like user knew something. any xmen fan would laugh that out the thread its so
poor. but in current co/ almost no one of the new people has read anything and dont even know why current comics are trash. and thats why co is dead. new gen is clueless, old gen was spineless

Depends on the writer.

Attached: F3F6CDF0-B95D-4108-9E45-FF02706A60B0.jpg (498x750, 98K)

I have only read Priest run but i liked him on that one.

>Hudlin got rid of Monica who was my BP OTP
And now she is dead due to cancer that Wakanda didn't have the cure for because they surly would have used it for her.