Hold on a minute here. These two pole-smokers are supposed be esteemed historians and academics...

Hold on a minute here. These two pole-smokers are supposed be esteemed historians and academics, which implies a certain degree of interaction with the world around them and a high information flow, and yet somehow they 1) didn't know that Glimmer is a princess despite her being a well-known public figure (the social acuities of the various princesses being discussed before the ball would mean that such things were public knowledge), and 2) That Bow was going to a school that he made up, despite their standing in the academic and educational community which would have guaranteed that they would know that it did not exist.

I'm surprised Hordak hasn't conquered the whole planet already, considering it's made up of nothing but gay retards.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-03-10h07m09s432.png (853x480, 412K)

>thinking this cartoon would give a fuck about continuity

That's the shit you get from a shit cartoon.
Now fuck off and die.

She ra is like finding a goose that can on occasion lay a golden egg and kicking that goose in the stomach untill it dies.

Dude, you're missing the point.
>Bow has two dads
That's fine, happens all the time in real l--
>Bow has 13 brothers
You wot mate?

I more curious of how the fuck this 2 have 13 kids

And another thing. They keep talking about the "First Princess Alliance" from ten years ago, but all the princesses except Entrapta are teens, and Mermista only recently took over for her father, and Glimmer's father was a key member as well. So were the current princesses fighting as toddlers, or were a bunch of grown men calling themselves the "princess alliance" for some gay reason?

>SJW-Ra puts virtue signaling about queer superiority above having a coherent plot that makes sense
You don't say!

>Glimmer's father was a key member as well
Bow is a member of the current PA, so clearly it's not an issue for guys to be there, so long as the main membership is the princesses

But who were they? Because there don't seem to be that many veteren princesses and most of the kingdoms were apparently lead by men at the time.

Didn’t they not know that She-Ra had returned, too?

Even Perfuma in her hippy commune had heard that She-Ra was back.

>are supposed be esteemed historians and academics, which implies a certain degree of interaction with the world around them
as an acedemic: interaction with other academics in no way shape or form means interaction with the outside world

>it's made up of nothing but gay retards.
I... I actually was going to be mad at this sentence but ... you are right. There is no better way to put it

>Two men raise a girl
>She ends up thinking she must also be a man and wearing chest binders to present as one
Not exactly sending a positive message about gay parenting.

They don't have to know who won the Etherian version of Jeopardy the night before, but given their profession they should have at least known that there was a new She-Ra (since that would have been highly relevant to their research), that the prestigious academy that their son was enrolled in did not exist (they should know what the schools are on a small planet like Etheria, and seriously, niggas never asked for a report card), and that Glimmer was a princess (one because that should be common knowledge, and two because they knew her parents from the first Alliance).

I agree. Thirteen is a fucking lot of kids to go out and adopt. Especially when you take into account that they’re really not that old, and Bow, who is a young adult, is their youngest. Unless several of their kids are the same age (which is of course possible if they’re all adopted anyway), then they’ve been adopting and raising kids from a pretty darn young age.

Bow also looks a heck of a lot like at least one of his dads. If all of his brothers turn out to physically resemble the dads too, I’m gonna have to conclude that they had a brood mare chained in their basement or some shit.

I'd read that.

>most of the kingdoms were apparently lead by men at the time

Evidence for this? Besides Glimmer’s dad, who I get the impression was working with equal power or less alongside Glimmer’s mom, who seems to be a princess of sorts herself.

I’m not doubting you, mind you, I just sort of get the impression most of the kingdoms in Etheria are accustomed to a matriarchy and I’m wondering where you’re getting the idea they’re not.

The only three "princesses" (and that term seems to be applied pretty loosly here) who could have been alive at the time were Casta Spella, Angela, and Entrapta (who wasn't involved). Mermista's father was in charge until she took over.

>niggas never asked for a report card

While watching the episode, I began to imagine that Bow would likely forge all kinds of school documents just to keep up with the ruse. Like, I can see him writing up fake parental consent forms for phony field trips, and report cards where he would even go out of his way to give himself bad grades, just to make his dads feel like they were involved in his life. He bothered to assign Glimmer and Adora majors (and for some reason say he met Adora freshman year when he’s actually only met her recently? I don’t get that part, he coulda said she was an exchange student or something) and he scheduled himself school breaks, so I don’t see why he wouldn’t go all out. Maybe he might’ve forgotten details earlier on and made up excuses, but he’s been doing this for years, so I bet he covered all his bases and then some.

Yes, as opposed to the only two male leaders we know about, being King Micah and the unseen and offhandedly mentioned Mermista’s dad.

What about Netossa and Spinerella?

They were so inconsequential that nobody knew what they did. I doubt they were in the first alliance. They would have been too young anyway.

>interaction

They're ex-soldiers who study history as a hobby. They hate princesses due to feeling betrayed when the alliance broke down letting the horde gain a foothold.

Doing history as a hobby means they could just spend all day either reading their library or going to remote locations to find First One tech.

>Horde depopulated a village with mostly blacks
>Lance and George take the orphans

Not too hard to find a scenario for mass adoption.