Holy fuck Yea Forums, this movie is shit; i wasn't expecting a masterpiece but damn this movie is really bad, like...

Holy fuck Yea Forums, this movie is shit; i wasn't expecting a masterpiece but damn this movie is really bad, like, a WWE script with time travel elements that movie realizes not make sense.

Also why the fuck the avengers assassesinate weak Thanos in the Garden Planet, he was retired and defenseless. Practically the avengers win in the end of the movie because the writers let them cheat just like the road runner always win VS Wily E. Coyote.

Attached: russiaposter.jpg (940x1393, 285K)

>Also why the fuck the avengers assassesinate weak Thanos in the Garden Planet, he was retired and defenseless.
They're the Avengers.

>Also why the fuck the avengers assassesinate weak Thanos in the Garden Planet, he was retired and defenseless
Because he killed half of all living beings in the universe you sack of crap, and Thor carried the weight of that giving he failed to kill him the first time.

Why the fuck wouldn't they kill him?

he wasn't inhenrently evil, probably he was right about the resources thing, the movie shows you how everyone is traumatized about the snapping but they didn't show you the "bright" side, like, maybe, the earth actually was improving naturally in its ecosystem and instead of accepting that (like Iron Man, did having a familiy) they just fight again for their overcrowded status quo now with more idiots in the galaxy to feed.

>A group called the Avengers
>Bad shit happen and they come to avenge the situation
>"hur dur why the fuck the avengers assassesinate weak Thanos"
You came to look for masterful storytelling and good cinema in a cape film? Ok.

THE WINTER SOLDIER IS THE BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE EVER MADE.

>THE WINTER SOLDIER IS THE BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE EVER MADE. imo
ftfy

There is a line from Cap about how some place was less polluted or something. Still, civilization in general was in a crisis, people just couldn't suddenly work out after half of everyone disappears. Thanos was wrong, which is why he decided to recreate the universe in the end, because only without knowing what they had lost they'd be able to rebuild.

Movie was good OP, did you watch it on a camrip?
>he wasn't inhenrently evi
We see his 2014 self literally genocide an entire planet and return to his ship with a sword covered in blood

>>Why kill Thanos?

Because he's the biggest murderer in fiction and none of them have a no-kill rule

Thor was a War God
Iron Man incinerated 100 Isis Fighters in his first movie
Black Widow was an assassin
Captain America spent the better part of WW2 killing Nazis
Rhodey and Carol are both soldiers
Rocket was a semi-reformed criminal
Nebula was a murdering zealot
Hulk fucking eats people

I can’t see the ecosystem recovering with half of all animal life destroyed in the middle of an ongoing mass extinction. The writers did confirm that the snap killed animals too right? How does that work exactly, is it half of each species? Like is one northern white rhino going to vanish while the other one is fine? The problem is that animals are resources but the snap kills them too so nothing is really fixed.

@107354153
Weak bait

I remember a biologist saying that if the snap happened countless animals would go extinct either because their populations would be divided, or their prey, or their fucking gut bacteria

YEAH, then again, i was hoping for a WATCHMEN tier movie but i got a Wrestlemania movie, silly me.

Killing half of everything just just up and solve that problem either. If anything, all he did was delay it a bit, eventually things are going to grow back how they were before and things are right back to square 1.

Also remember he still brags about how he "saved" Gamora's planet by killing half the population, and the GoG shows Gamora is the last survivor of her people.

>>Thinking Snyder's Watchmen is the pinnacle of superhero storytelling

There's your problem

Great bait mate I rate it an 8, but I have to go, I hate a date and if I’m late she’ll be irate and I’ll have to masterbate.

Attached: image.jpg (298x324, 86K)

is not? then tell me which movie is the superhero storytelling pinnacle? dark knight?,

Superman
Batman 89
Spider-Man 2
Iron Giant
Dark Knight
Unbreakable

and bringing back all the dead ones is better after 5 years, that would not cause even more problems? animals and plants was just 50% decimated and they have no problem balancing, if animals see more resources they just start to reproduce like rabbits... with humans is different; imagine that a dude had a family a lost everyone is the snapping, a he started a new family and was overcoming the situation but then his past familiy revives and only brings trouble, also imagine that you survived the snnaping and a big beautiful house got empty and you "invade" the property... you know whats my point.

>Batman 89

Attached: 23f.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

>he wasn't inhenrently evil

Attached: 1533602979373.jpg (400x400, 42K)

>reddit top tier capeshit catalog
where's Matilda movie?

We get it you’re different and special

yeah, i'm not a fucking corporate tool shill with a 12 year old taste

>yeah, i'm not a fucking corporate tool shill with a 12 year old taste

But you like Watchmen

>>Liking good movies makes me reddit

So I only have good taste if I like shit? Lemme dig out my Xanadu Bluray

>Have a way to age people back and forth by having time flow through them
>Don't even attempt to use this to revive Tony or anyone else
What the fuck guys?

If Tony has to snap to secure victory it doesn't matter if you bring him back or not, he'd still have radiation flowing through him and die shortly after being rezzed.

You can age him back more than a few hours dingus. Just age him back 18 years so he can raise his daughter.

I'm just glad I haven't wasted time and money on this CW-tier trash. All my friends did. And I'll shame them for that for a whole eternity. Fucking plebs falling for a capeshit meme. They're adults for fuck's sake, and I almost teached them to respect and enjoy actual cinema. But noooo, they need to get back to being fucking apes who invest in the death of the cinema itself. Worst timeline.

Attached: 1551891449392.png (400x300, 185K)

>time travel elements that movie realizes not make sense.
People continue to not understand one of the most basic ways to portray time travel. Apparently.

Except the whole point is that people COULDN'T accept taking massive losses like than and Ironman was only initially ok because his girl and most of his friends survived, and even then remebering Peter made him change his mind.

Thanos even said that he should have taken into account that people would remember what the world was like, so this time he'll wipe out everyone and replace them with people who don't remember their lost friends and family.

The ecosystem was slightly improving, but it was also shown that there wasn't enough people to maintain the infrastructure well enough, so large parts of major cities were just left rotting and abandoned and basically everyone was still an emotional wreck that would randomly start crying even 5 years later.

Oh look, another bait thread about Endgame...

>Also why the fuck the avengers assassesinate weak Thanos in the Garden Planet, he was retired and defenseless
too many brainlets on this site holy fuck

If you're not here for bait and shitposting, what are you here for?

This is why I thought keeping the 5 year time gap was a bad call. The world is fucked up and apparently it will remain fucked up in all future MCU movies.

Now we will not get random heroes appearing on Earth, we will get random heroes appearing on post apocalyptic horribly traumatized economic disaster Earth.

I think it's worth waiting to see how FFH treats the whole thing. Since it's supposed to act as a sort of epilogue for the phase it's pretty damn likely it's going to have to answer a bunch of questions about the consequences of the un-snap.

5 Year gap makes it incredibly hard to just bounce back to normal life after it is all over. If it was something like 6 months then it is possible for people to be capable of moving on and trying to continue life as if nothing happened.

But 5 years means life went on adapted, and things settled into normalcy. Then a shitload of people popped right back where they started only everyone else if 5 years older and the world is emotionally wrecked over it. Nothing is ever really going to look normal in the background ever again after this unless future directors want to just ignore this major plot point so they can have Spider-Man be a quirky teen around New York again.

Yeah, remember when MCU was good? Me neither. Why the fuck are you surprised?

Top kek

Makes sense

If they thought SHIELD was paranoid and wanting to build up a massive cache of weapons to defend themselves from aliens before, things should be a thousand times worse now.

They saw aliens attack New York again, kill Stark, attack East Africa, and successfully kill off half the population of Earth. Governments would be in crisis mode trying to find some means of putting a stop to any more of that shit since it's clear Earth is just a plaything for aliens right now.They don't have any of the other information like it was some mystical artifact or that every other world lost life too. They just know aliens showed up in a giant donut and half the world died a day later.

Attached: 787MUcAUDCfc.jpg (736x556, 59K)

>Hulk fucking eats people
? Since when

>half of gut bacteria die
>remaining half replicates one time to achieve full population in 20 minutes

A number of Hulk incarnations have been cannibals, Ultimate being probably the most known, not the movies' tho

In Avengers you see Hulk bite off a Chitauri head

k

thats not the problem; this fucking shit movie is guilty of so many bullshit deux ex machina per minute, you name it: time travel, alternate universes, nanomachines son, is magic so i'm not to explain shit.

That part were Tony discover "time travel" with his moebious model really piss me off because it was so pulled of the ass.

This. They avenged

Gi-ANT-man literally has blueprints and a functional model of a quantum portal device, all Tony really "discovers" is the Quantum GPS device. He slims down and stabilizes the Quantum Gate, that's about it.

Stop pretending to be such a miserable tryhard.

>functional model of a quantum portal decive
>quantom GPS
>Quantum Gate

so you really really pay atention when a movie is garbling stupid technobabble, god, you are pathetic and the reason this movies makes so much money like a Gross National Income of a third world shit hole country.

Being charismatic and being good are two very different things.
The guy killed half the universe on the premise that he knew better than literally everyone else, and the loss of life wouldn't matter. He very clearly enjoyed killing and showing off his strength too.

Pretty sure even Pol Pot would tell him to chill.

>killed half ot the entire universe
>"he wasn't inhenrently evil"

Attached: 1524622647046.png (645x729, 94K)

That's not a human.

Iron Giant's a superhero movie?

Man, that's kinda sad. I used to be a regular here until late 2008 or sometime in 2009, and I've rarely come since then. Yea Forums was absolutely chill as fuck back then.

Sometimes I find nice discussions about Usagi Yojimbo, why Dru Pickles is a giant piece of shit or other random pleasant conversation where nobody gets called a faggot or brought up on incel accusations.

Funny how movies start to make sense if you pay attention to them.

>regular
>2008
Not with that Reddit spacing

kill yourself

You sound like a bitch. The movie was fantastic. Go lick your dad's bunghole.

Second best behind Iron Man.

>he wasn't inhenrently evil, probably he was right about the resources thing
*defeats Thanos

Attached: norman.jpg (300x247, 16K)

Uh...yeah?

Attached: tumblr_o9wbjbNT1t1v1c1r7o1_1280.jpg (600x833, 152K)