About to start uncle Grant's run. What am in for?

About to start uncle Grant's run. What am in for?

Attached: 51N4n46e4+L._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 55K)

Morrison's Wild Ride. What else could you expect?

Green Lantern as a 2000AD property. It leans strongly on 60s and 70s Green Lantern, so it’s not the nonstop epic from the Johns days. I highly recommend it.

Sounds delightful, i'm not very into GL but i love me some Morrison

Attached: RCO024.jpg (1041x1600, 508K)

I am still waiting for the Space Canine Patrol to show up

Is this the comic where Hal fucks his ring?

Haha, close but you're exaggerating. What happens is that Hal needs to go into a situation undercover and simply wears the ring around his cock.

The ring then jerks him off and blows (get it) his cover

That's hot

Where is this from? Preview book?

weird space adventures

wait wtf serioisly
fucking seriously

The 1st issue

Something better than your average comic from the big two, but nothing really relevant or meaningful. I haven't read it, but I've read enough Morrison.

Based Morrison making GL great again

>Something better than your average comic from the big two, but nothing really relevant or meaningful. I haven't read it, but I've read enough Morrison.
Literal NPC post- impressive.

Lots of OOC moments for the corps as a whole

Who gives a fuck about comics being "meaningful"? I'm just want cool space-cop adventurers.

Go ahead then. It's gonna be miles better than any crap Geoff Johns ever wrote, that is guaranteed.

It makes me think of his Animal Man run.
Not the meta 4th wall parts of his run that they always talk about, but his wild science fantasy parts.

the art especially gives me 80s vibes

Haahaahaha fucking Morrison fanboys. You guys are so goddamn sad.

Morrisonfags and Johnstards are both disgusting

>instantly going on defensive

Oh boy that acids, really took a number on you cult members.

I'm neither a Morrison nor a Johnsfag and I'm not defensive about anything. I think Morrison is a good writer -if a bit overrated- and way above a mediocre writer like Johns.