Shortman is canon

>Shortman is canon

Attached: 20190503_112037.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

>Not the splat logo.

Nope not buying.

Did you not see the jungle movie?

It was canon in the original show.

Shortman has been canon forever, but putting on the merchandise is just nonsense.

It was the best joke from the jungle movie.

>Shortman has been canon forever, but putting on the merchandise is just nonsense.

You can't trademark "Arnold" but you can trademark "Arnold Shortman", hence why they put it on merch. Same reason why Hasbro calls some of their Transformers with boring names "Autobot Jazz" and "Autobot Hound", because those names can be trademarked.

Le me guess, There's none for Ren and Stimpy.

Dollar Tree. They had a Patrick Star, Spongebob, Ren AND Stimpy.

>Dollar Tree
What?

It's a dollar store, where everything costs (or is at least close to) one dollar

I'm assuming you're not American. Dollar Tree is a dollar store were everything is a dollar or less. It's extremely popular now that most Americans are dirt poor.

>close to
Yep, without ever going over. Sometimes they get licensed stuff from overstocked elsewhere. Found these, some Marvel figures, Pokemon card, even DVDs and video games.

US economy is better than ever, but okay

Attached: trump-smiling.jpg (950x460, 64K)

Shortman?

hey i got that guy sitting on my desk. he doesn't have any eyes.

>not being able to understand the difference between total wealth of a country and the wealth of its average citizen
>what is wage stagnation

Attached: brainlet boomer.jpg (376x349, 22K)

Going to go to Doller Tree brb
It’s popular because you can buy shut for a dollar that would cost $3+ elsewhere. You don’t have to be poor to see the deals

Well, most people I know are doing better than we ever had, and we're lower middle class so I'm happy to buy Hey Arnold figurines and End Game tickets anyway.

Attached: evangelism comic.png (931x528, 52K)

I got the Patrick and I like it because it looks like Arnold is giving him a look, kek

Attached: 20190503_142117.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

Why wouldn't it be canon if the creator came up with it and put it in the movie?

Dude, what the fuck, I want one

They're pretty neat, right? Couldnt believe they were just $1. Heres the collection from the packaging. This image will probably rotate to the right too, but whatever.

Attached: 20190503_143302.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

>no Helga
It's trash