"I can't believe they greenlight a show with sex allegory and transgenderism...

>"I can't believe they greenlight a show with sex allegory and transgenderism, i will never let my children watch steven universe!"
*ehem*
Do people forget that one of CN top show was about a man trying to get laid?

Attached: Portada-43.jpg (1200x650, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mDiz9UuH_20
youtube.com/watch?v=O1WBLOyOg0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And which often featured interspecies relationships.

Attached: 09A78AF9-9843-487C-9FCB-19D5936BAD92.jpg (182x268, 9K)

shewolf was better than deermilf. at least with shewolf you can choose if you are in the mood for human or furry

What if you are in the mood for stamps?

And open homosexuals.

>Welcome to the island of beautiful men.

Attached: IMG_1227.jpg (480x360, 13K)

And it was Ricardo Montalbán

Because Bravo was cool and Steven is a bitch

False equivalence.
SU has a blatant agenda to normalize mental illness on top of wrapping it all in sex and degeneracy beyond anything Johnny Bravo ever pulled, an example being the incredibly sexual and provocative fusion "dancing" Steven's four moms engage in, and it takes this very seriously with the show's creator going as far as saying how important it is to "teach" boys about consent and all that retardation.

Johnny Bravo is a show about a caricature of a guy trying to get laid.
It's also extremely goofy and played for comedy and nothing else, he constantly tries to flirt and woo women but they always deny him with often slapstick results, they even poke fun at the hypermasculine way Johnny tries to look and act at times, see And despite the premise, it never got anywhere near SU's level of sex and provocation, not even close. Sure it had adult jokes for the parents that might watch it with their kids, but otherwise it's not trying to be propaganda.
Johnny is a boisterous dudebro with no friends besides a loser dork, doesn't have a job, still lives with his mom and does nothing but get rejected by every woman he pursues, all while acting like an air-headed clown. Kids are supposed to laugh at him, unlike Steven who's being pushed as the posterboy for male children to be like.

Attached: 1441377514627.jpg (234x251, 8K)

/thread

Attached: you are a man of integrity just like me.png (640x478, 431K)

based

Not really. Being a trans is not a mental illness. None of the critic you male about SU are valid.

>And despite the premise, it never got anywhere near SU's level of sex and provocation, not even close.
There is kissing in Johnny bravo too, you know.

Men trying to court women is normal and healthy, though. Not deviant like what SU promotes.

Wasn't there implied bestiality, in Johnny Bravo ? I man, he was ready to fuck a werewolf.

And then there was the time he was changed into a woman and couldn't help but mire at himself.

>being a trans is not a mental illness
It falls pretty snugly under the definition of mental illness
>A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functionin
If it causes enough distress on the person for shit like 40% to be true then it's pretty much a mental illness.
Sorry tranny jannies, I don't make the rules.

>Being a trans is not a mental illness
kek.
>There is kissing in Johnny bravo too
Again, false equivalency, there's kissing in most cartoons, it's often cartoonish, either chaste or over the top, but never has there been a children's cartoon seriously depicting, for example, the kind of intimacy shown between the blue and red midgets as the red midget starts kissing not only the other's cheek but starts dipping into her neck and chest as well. Also, stay on point, take your relevance fallacy elsewhere we both know "kissing" isn't even half the shit that Sugar passes by the censors.

>Wasn't there implied bestiality, in Johnny Bravo? I man, he was ready to fuck a werewolf.
Johnny wanted to fuck the woman, not her transformation,even if he did it isn't bestiality, but an entire different degeneracy, but anyway it was all a sketch you ninny, played for laughs youtu.be/mDiz9UuH_20 how does any of this promote fucking animals?
For God's sake the reveal at the end of the episode is that she also turns into a man on Wednesdays.
>And then there was the time he was changed into a woman and couldn't help but mire at himself.
How is this even something to be brought up when considering Johnny Bravo as a character and the show's genre? Like I said before, Johnny's a caricature that you're supposed to laugh at, much like how you're supposed to laugh at Mr Bean's self centered lunacy, the creators never padded themselves on the back about making "change" or bringing to light the dangers of "toxic masculinity", they also didn't consider their target audience to be idiots that couldn't infer that Johnny's hi-jinks weren't things they promoted or pushed.
SU on the other hand politicizes itself constantly and has an agenda to push admitted by the creator herself.

Attached: 1412172270496.jpg (525x550, 38K)

Attached: Instant replay.png (1360x661, 845K)

>AIDS is not a disease if I like having it

Attached: 1534715124491.gif (392x294, 1.43M)

I'd be more inclined to believe that if trans didn't get so asspained over pronouns to the point where it's apparently considered violence and people kill themselves over it. To me it seems like a mental illness because they tie their entire identity onto the gender they perceive themselves to be.

I kn ow what sex I am but it's only a part of me and far from a defining one and this is the same for most sane folks. If people kept calling me the opposite gender pronoun I'd at most just get irritated but I wouldn't kill myself over it or demand establishing laws that forbids misgendering.

So why exactly is trans not considered an illness when the whole thing hinges on identity? Honestly I don't give a shit if people want to consider themselves some other gender and I'm sure there's some trans folks that are chill and doesn't make a big deal about it, but pretty much all I see tends to be people that desperately clings onto their perceived gender as if it defines their entire person, making me think that most trans probably are mentally ill folks that lacks a sense of identity, a sense of self.

Why is T part of /lgbt/? It is not a magic third gender and wanting a sex change does not give you a new orientation. You were always into guys and/or girls since birth like gays and bi people have been.

Absolutely Based and Absolutely Redpilled

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 91K)

Forget Johnny Bravo. This show was FULL of bestiality jokes.

Attached: 73E962AB-1D09-4C5F-BA56-91CAD361F5F4.jpg (1032x1448, 363K)

But it is a magic third gender. At least that’s what they have you believe. The whole trans movement is just a new trendy hat for people to wear and shit like SU teaches people that sort of nonsense is ok.

Honestly they’d save themselves a lot of trouble if they just admitted they were gay.

>That episode that got banned because it featured a roving gang of bulldyke bikers who "Randomly burst into people's homes and chews on their carpet."

Attached: Buffalo Gals.png (1166x674, 1.31M)

>suicide rates
>It's not because of a constant barrage of hate that they develop self loathing.
>community rejection
>harassment from family and friends
>threats from romantic partners
>entire religious groups vying for you to die or convert
>every brainlet right of center telling you that your personality is a property of mental disease
I'd say it's a mental disease to not have empathy, although you might just have a low IQ.

>they tie their entire identity onto the gender they perceive themselves to be
This is rarely the case, but it's not a disease to use your sexuality as an identity (women do this literally all of the time, and even some guys who are constantly obsessed with being alpha). It's being an insufferable cunt, and maybe most trans are but that's far from a disease.

These smoothbrains couldn't even form a sentence to articulate their point.
Honestly the worst thing about trans is that they're occasionally horrifically ugly, not that they behave poorly. I am 100% sure none of you have had even 1 conversation with a trans person and are instead basing your opinions entirely off of your media echo chambers. Claiming being trans is a disease is outright in conflict with national and worldwide authorities on medicine and psychology (The A.P.A., A.M.A., W.H.O.). Now, gender dysphoria IS a mental disorder/condition and its main treatment is hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgery. It's the denial of transition and a culture of ridicule, dismissal, and violence which exaggerates the effects of gender dysphoria. If you want MORE tv shows to push the message that you need to be kind to your fellow man, make sure to constantly seed hatred. Because that's the only way you can ensure that liberal artists understand that MORE AND MORE MEDIA NEEDS TO COMBAT YOU.

Not every mental disorder is a mental illness. Being retarded isn't a mental illness, but a defect in how the brain developed. The same goes for gender dysphoria. They're serious mental disorders, but they're not mental illnesses. An illness is a disease that can perhaps be cured, not a birth defect.

Gender dysphoria is caused by fucked up hormones during the development of the fetus, which have important effects on both the brain and the sexual organs. In general, it's either because the mother was on medication that messed with the hormone levels, or the fetus had another defect making it insensitive to androgen. More rarely, it can happen when a female fetus' adrenal gland pumps out way too much male hormones.

The actual incidence of true gender dysphoria is vanishingly small, far less than 1%. A lot of people confuse it with being gender-nonconforming or being more expansive in one's sexuality, but those are behaviors not dysphoria.

Now you know...

Attached: andnowyouknow.jpg (400x163, 27K)

nice shitpost. guaranteed (you)

>Claiming being trans is a disease is outright in conflict with national and worldwide authorities on medicine and psychology
The same authority that once considered homosexuality to be a mental illness? The same people that push the failed theory of a pedophillic quack that tormented two boys and led to their suicide to fail to prove his "gender" theory? These people are biased and change shit all the time based on current social politics.
>Now, gender dysphoria IS a mental disorder/condition and its main treatment is hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgery
This is like giving a suicidal person a loaded gun and calling it treatment for depression, you aren't treating the underlying issue, science still doesn't know much about the brain or how exactly shit works, we don't let people suffering with body integrity dysphoria hack their own limbs or assist in blinding themselves, why should we let people suffering from gender dysphoria damage themselves permanently as well?
>It's the denial of transition and a culture of ridicule, dismissal, and violence which exaggerates the effects of gender dysphoria.
Nope, wrong.
The rate of suicide from post op people doesn't stem from any of that, but instead from the fact this isn't a "Treatment" for their illness, it's not even a placebo: a sex change is physically impossible, it frequently does not provide the long-term wholeness and happiness that these people seek for this reason, a man will never become a woman no matter what and a woman will not become a man no matter how much they modify their body, all they become is a Frankenstein creature, an in-between, neither one or the other, every day they look in the mirror and see this fact, they are just broken effeminate men or masculine women, they have a mere knock off of the genitalia, one, in the case of mtf, that must be constantly opened lest the gash try to heal itself and block the urethra leading to a slow painful death. And they can't go back.

I'll give you that the implied interspecies lovin is pretty risque in Johnny Bravo, but c'mon man, don't deny reality.

Attached: 1554756319851.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

well put

Attached: bendyboyo.gif (306x220, 1023K)

>Suicide Rates
Considering they have a higher suicide rate than Jews in the Holocaust, Blacks during Slavery, Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and PTSD victims including War Vets/Rape Victims combined who faced most if not all of the things you listed then yes it does seem like they’re is a bigger underlying mental illness. The problem is that Transgenders commit suicide for far less than everyone else, even when people bend over backwards and suck off their egos and dilated gashes 24/7.
>Admitting that the majority of Transgenders are insufferable ego whores.
True but Transgenderism glorified the stereotypes of whatever gender they transition to and even then they do a bad job acting as such since the LGBTQ+ want to eliminate the gender binary and the idea of masculinity/femininity (which defeats the point of transgenderism anyway). People being insufferable cunts for an identity whether it’s pissy feminists, douchey dudebros, or tumblrtastic transgenders is a myriad of personality disorders that is in fact a mental disease.
>You’re the problem REEEEE
As said earlier, Transgenders who have their dilated egos sucked off 24/7 still commit suicide anyway. Liberals call people incels and all other disparaging shit but do you see the average non-tranny Joe/Jane killing themselves over it? The more you champion for trannies, the more you make them look like weak and ineffectual children who’ll kill themselves in a tantrum if they don’t get their way. Hmm, that does explain why trannies like SU so much as Rose/PD used suicide as her tantrum to get what she wanted and escape responsibilities.

Attached: E04063CB-8848-432F-B3B4-845A6624C65C.png (640x480, 422K)

>trying to get laid
And failing horribly in order to teach children that toxicaly masculine chads don't succeed.

To summarize: one is a comedy, the other - a religion.

Hiii-haa-hoooyahhh

Go back to Tumblr.

It is an illness born of culture. They're defining themselves based on what they learn. Just because folks pressured scientists to bow down to their feelings doesn't suddenly mean that wearing a dress is something ingrained in human DNA.

They knew that episode was going to be banned. They just wanted people to be able to read the episode description years later.

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

This comment brought out just how much /pol/tards have spread themselves all over this board.

Attached: 1394602562840.png (700x566, 60K)

I mean, that's a legit line from Mom not an episode description.
youtube.com/watch?v=O1WBLOyOg0g Here's the only version of the episode I could find on Youtube, don't mind the hilarious sounding spic intro the episode itself is undubbed.

Not feeling like the gender you were born in is very explicitly a mental issue. The problem is that people hear "mental issue" and suddenly assume you're insulting them, which is actually more offensive to people with fucking mental issues.

Shit, if we put more effort into studies and getting people to understand mental problems, we'd end up fixing about a thousand different society-based problems instead of just forcing people to accept trans people.

Based philosoraptor.

Attached: 1551638264882.jpg (452x678, 39K)

It's a mental illness m8, that's why they need treatment.

But I don't think they should be seen as freaks. Everyone deserves a chance

It's literally a mental illness. That doesn't mean they should be reviled or whatever, but don't skirt around the issue. They're fucked in the head and they need help.

I’m surprised that episode didn’t air in Latin America. We got the banned Dial M for Monkey ep with the gay Silver Surfer.

Attached: 73E0CF57-09BE-4FA4-AC81-B8B99D280BD0.jpg (700x520, 40K)

HONK HONK

Attached: transgender army.jpg (1500x500, 170K)

I do not agree but it was nice read. Good job user.

given the inevitable demographic tide, trannies are fucked regardless. Stop pushing lies.

hmhm

Go back to /lgbt/ so you can circle jerk about your delusions there while people in the real world talk honey

not even black slaves killed themselves en mass like troons

It really makes u think

Attached: trans-military-ban-comic.png (625x605, 81K)

>This is rarely the case

I have never met a single Trans person who did not use their gender as a massive identity cornerstone and part of their life.

And I have worked with a charity that worked with Trans people.

In fact I blame working with LGBT people for why I honestly wish we just strangled them at birth for being such deluded egotistical sadsacks who waste so much oxygen.

Based, redpilled, and blessed

40% SUICIDE RATE

johnny bravo trying to get laid is mostly played for comedy tho.

coin flip chance of suicide isnt mental illness? Lmao, these troons never fucking learn.

This. Absolutely this. 100% this.

Jesus Christ Johnny Bravo is a sex icon. When I get big, the first thing I’m going to do is go to a Halloween party dressed as that nigga and crush some twink ass.

That;s normal behavior, not like taking hormones and cutting your dick off.
People will never accept your mental illness as normalcy. Only other mentally ill people will coddle you, straight guys will never date you seriously and straight women will always be disgusted at the thought of sharing a bathroom with you.
You're a freak and you did it to yourself. If it isn't too late for you, stop taking hormones and don't proceed with any surgical alteration. There's meds they give to schizos that help shut down the disphoric thoughts, try and find a shrink who will help you therapeutically and not goad you towards transition.

Attached: bepure be vigilant BEHAVE.jpg (689x1023, 214K)

Based torquemadaposter

Attached: Torquemada_2.jpg (576x672, 200K)

Trannies squarely BTFO

>a man
teenage boy. Johnny was 16 and canonically only looks that way because the show is from his perspective and thats how he sees himself

Based

and at which clown college did you study mental health?

Considering that the show constantly showed that this behavior landed Johnny in hot water I'm gonna have to tell you that you're comparing apples and oranges here. Johnny isn't supposed to be emulated, he supposed to be laughed at (or in the case of the episode with the spy chick that actually liked him but had to mind wipe him and let him think he got stood up; pitied) . The guy literally lost a woman to a fucking ape once for god's sake.