What are Yea Forums's thoughts on Journal 3? Is it worth a buy?

What are Yea Forums's thoughts on Journal 3? Is it worth a buy?

Attached: Journal_3's_dust_cover_1.jpg (953x1200, 307K)

Yes, and the others books as well

I am convinced.

I have a copy and yeah it's worth it

Is this the one that had the journal entry where Dipper has to retrieve or investigate something from the air vent and gets tangled in his rope he struggles for a few hours to get out of?
Because that gave me pleasure, I wished they animated it

I own two spare blacklight edition, would anyone be interested in buying them?

Does that include Mabel and Mason’s Super Secrets?

It’s really good. As much as Yea Forums likes to rag on Hirsch he’s a great writer, especially when he doesn’t have Disney’s writers holding him back. Tells the whole backstory from Ford’s perspective, answers a lot of lingering questions in a satisfying way, and has a surprisingly emotional last few pages

So does anyone have a link to it? I remember one before but I lost it and it’s not too easy to find

It's only $12 on Amazon

Not that user, but yeah

Not here.

>As much as Yea Forums likes to rag on Hirsch he’s a great writer, especially when he doesn’t have Disney’s writers holding him back.

Doubt.

Hell Yeah It's worth a buy.

I would if I had the money

Did anyone else notice a different tone between Ford's entries and Dipper's entries in the journal?

Weird, almost like Dipper and Ford are different characters

Of course, they have different tones. They approach the supernatural differently.

Hirsch even took care of the "selfish Mabel" problem in the Lost Legends book

How?

>Because that gave me pleasure, I wished they animated it

She met versions of herself from other dimensions and realized she can be pretty self absorbed because none of them were really willing to help her get home.

>Difference in tone between entries written by a middle age man who had been studying the supernatural for years and a 12 year old on summer vacation
Can't say that I noticed anything off, no.

Yes, why wouldn’t I fap to it?

True