SHAZAM

Seeing as how the wizard chose a big sample to recruit, how come young Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Diana, Barry Allen etc were not chosen?

Attached: Still-from-Shazam-teaser.jpg (1280x704, 34K)

>Bruce Wayne
Not pure of heart because he has hate in his heart
>Clark Kent
Not mortal i.e. earthling
>Diana
Not mortal i.e. human
>Barry Allen
Not pure of heart because of his loss of innocence

the spell knew they have destinies to fulfill?

Cause he was only testing a bunch of assholes at random.

Since when is not Barry Allen pure?

Wasn’t Batson a fluke?
Honestly, maybe he didn’t see all of them as “pure of heart” or some shit like that. Remember, The Wizard was traumatized by the deaths of his friends so he was very picky.

Batson was a last-ditch. He didn't even care WHO he was at that point, he just had to do SOMETHING because Sivana was now on the rampage with the Seven Deadly Sins.

Barry is a conservative i.e. not pure of heart.

WHat about young Hal Jordan?

Oh, that makes sense

It was pretty stupidly drawn out, especially since Billy was tested far older than Sivana or some of the other kids as well as hard to imagine no adult would have passed sooner.

Doesn't he always end up as a villain, I would expect him to become black Adam 2.0. When you think about it all of the green lanterns end up with terrible fates sooner of later

Since Cereal Lord was stupid and DC was even stupider and allowed him to re-write Barry's origin so that DEATH/DARKNESS NO PARENTS was his story too

Yes, I know Henry was only jailed but it's the same idiocy

Are you saying you know someone completely pure of heart?

>Bruce Wayne
>Barry Allen
Not pure of heart
>Clark Kent, Diana
Not human in the first place

he chose to avoid those who already had their own important destines to fulfill.

His unhealthy obsession with his mother's death

Batson wasn't pure of heart. If you're going to complain about plotholes, Why didn't Sivana and the Seven Deadly Sins outright kill the Wizard? It's like they wanted to survive, which would have made sense for Pride but not the others.

>Why didn't Sivana and the Seven Deadly Sins outright kill the Wizard?
I thought they wanted to get the wizard's power and simply killing him wouldn't do the trick, after killing his family and everyone in the boardroom Sivana didn't do anything kind of like he was waiting for something. Also, both the wizard and Billy told him that the sins will betray him, maybe if Sivana did force Billy to give his powers they would do it

This is why some characters or comic lines need to be separate universes. Yes I know, don’t need to tell me. Anyway, the point still stands. A shared universe is all fun and good, until you get too crowded and shit gets complicated. Better to have the occasional team up via dimensional shenanigans.

The whole point is that he made the criteria too strict after Sivana

If Billy hadn't done a selfless act with a John Hughes movie chase it wouldn't have gone for him

Even he remarks to the Wizard that his search was way too narrow

He probably did but none of them met his ultra high standards.

their destinies are fixed

Just like in real life cops

Because the whole point is he was looking for something that doesn't exist