Elsworld story ideas

What elsworld stories would you make?

Attached: 220px-Elseworlds_(DC_imprint_logo).png (220x204, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eG11uCUluBI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher_Kills_the_Marvel_Universe
dc.fandom.com/wiki/Kal-L_(Earth-10)
comicvine.gamespot.com/overman/4005-50606/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A parallel universe where Marvel and DC actually write good comics again.

Dont go into absurdity here man. This is fun not miracle work.

Eel O'Brian falls into a vat of chemicals and following a traumatizing disfigurement, becomes the uncatchable criminal mastermind, The Joker, and is pursued by vigilante Jack Napier who, in a similar chemical accident, gains shapeshifting powers and becomes the wisecracking, comedic superhero, Plastic Man.
Funny but also sad

but Jack should become Batman

Bruce Wayne kills Martha and Thomas spends the of his life dressing like a clown to bring him to justice

What if Clark Kent discovered Yea Forums while growing up and was raised on /r9k/ and /pol/ instead of truth, justice and American way.

but user they are the epitome of Amarica

If he goes to Yea Forums he’ll basically turn into Superboy Prime. Yea Forums makes you very angry at comics for different reasons though but I think Prime would probably complain about the constant reboots and character deaths in modern comics (the irony).

batman actually did get killed by darkseid

Attached: death-of-batman-final-crisis.jpg (1280x1632, 1.48M)

Been trying to continue to write my Seven Soldiers of Victory centered Elseworld for some time.

An actual International Justice League. >Mexican Superman
>Russian Batman
>African Wonder Women
>Japanese Shazam!
>Australian Hawkman calling everyone a cunt
>Greek Flash
>American Green Lantern Hal Jordan

What if Superman crashed in sub-Saharan Africa and was discovered by one of those Christian militant groups like the LRA? They notice his strange arrival, superhuman wonders and feats, etc. and they raise him to believe he's the Second Coming of Christ.

>Mexican Superman
Superhombre from Gods and Monsters? Based.
>Japanese Shazam
Lolwut? How would that work? And what gods would this guy use?

What if The Jokester killed Owlman

With Batman logic, The Jokester goes insane.

What if Kara landed along side Clark instead, of arriving when Superman was already an adult. Maybe they get raised by the Kents, or maybe she is on the run while trying to rise a baby cousin.

Attached: 09e1d5f87f81ac2cfcc5ebbde5004ff6ba37753f_hq[1].jpg (946x595, 141K)

Some weird integration of Captain Marvel and Superman.

Could also work for Batman, I guess (although I feel like Speeding Bullets played with a superpowered Batman already).

What If King, Bendis, and Didio left DC?

>Lolwut? How would that work? And what gods would this guy use?
Same gods but instead of being Superman inspired he looks like a power ranger. Fun fact, in the Japanese version, the white ranger was also a kid that turned into an adult hero.

Attached: dai[1].jpg (418x324, 47K)

The Jokester who growls

Absolutely based

The Rogues are the good guys who try to stop the bank robbing Flash

Damn Captain Sentai?

After killing owlman, nanomachines in his blood start rewriting the Jokester's brain so he uses his own hand buzzer to shock himself and interrupt the transformation

>Swiftness of Suijin
>Courage of Hachiman
>Power of Ajisukitakahikone
>Magic of Zaō Gongen
>Strength of Amaterasu
>Vitality of Momotarō
idk i just did some google searching and came up with that, there are probably better ones

Wow, thats actually pretty smart.

Or maybe swap them? Japanese Flash and Greek Shazam? Makes more sense to me

I wasn't the original guy, I was just intrigued by his idea and your question so I gave it my own shot

Always thought that Bats would be more of a Brit

But its fun to do other pantheons though.
Having a Shazan go full Greek God would probably make him a Incestious Pansexual horse-fucker or something (then again other gods from other pantheons tend to do the same thing too).

The whole Shazam family is a sentai team, they had Zords based on Zeus, Achilles, Atlas, Solomon, Mercury and Hercules. Black Adam is the sixth Ranger.

Batman of Chechnya
Punisher of Chechnya
Superman but raised in Chechnya
Green lantern but he's a Chechen
Ms Marvel but she's Chechen
Captain Chechnya
Hulk but he's a Chechen and he's always angry because he's in Chechnya

Attached: snow_leopard.jpg (590x720, 84K)

>Punisher of Chechnya
So regular Chechens then?

Is this a meme?

I'm not up to date on alternate realities and universes inside comics, so don't pile on me if this has already happened.
But what if Cap is never discovered by the Avengers in The Avengers #4? What if he's discovered by the Soviet Union instead, who begin to "reprogram" him after he suffers amnesia? And what if a frozen Bucky Barnes is discovered by the Avengers?

Almost all of those suggestions are excellent. Definitely also curious about Japanese Shazam -- it fits so well.

dude I love this one

>Green Lantern Gordon
>Sinestro Corps Amanda Waller
>Indigo Lantern Victor Zsasz

A 5 Issue mini series set in Gotham where Batman is the villain and Joker is the Hero
Bruce Wayne was horribly abused by his parents and he had them killed with the help of his butler but he was still scared by the abuse
uses the guise of Batman to further Wayne industries by targeting rival corporations but thats just an excuse he tells himself(he truly wants to hurt others and gets a joy from it)
Joker was a detective that was hunting down Batman and was led to Ace Chemicals,thrown down the Acid vat by Batman and loses his memory and partially his sanity
he still works as a detective for those that can't afford it and need help
series starts off with him trying to help a woman get her son back who was kidnapped by Batman

/k/ meme

Attached: because-fu-k-chechnya.jpg (917x845, 217K)

yeah their pretty big on vengeance
youtube.com/watch?v=eG11uCUluBI

Would be nice

The Manhunters slaughtered all space travel level life in the universe, and the heartless machines have deemed all emotions a crime. Each race is given implants to suppress their feelings, and are drones working to maintain order.

>Two-Face is the local DA undergoing therapy for dissociative identity disorder
>Scarred from an explosion while conducting criminal investigations into Bruce Wayne's financial dealings

He kidnaps young boys that looked like him in his youth and recreates that abuse done to him on those boys

Hindu Shazam? Hindu deities are based

Yeah Superman with the power of SHAZAM would be to powerful for anyone in the multiverse. Dark or otherwise.

During 60's scientest discover Alien life on the moon. The dried up corpse of aliens and a space ship. The USA bring the aliens back home and try and understand the biology of these creatures. They find that these alien cells act like stem cells and can change into anything. They use this DNA to create a super soldier that can Shapeshifting in to literally anything. Almost all of the testsubjects die except for one Clark kent.They dub this soldier the SuperMan.

Amalgam of Flash & Green Lantern
>Barry Allen working in a laboratory and all of the sudden, Green Lantern's ring crash into various of chemicals and spills over Barry

Eddie Brock gets bitten by the radioactive spider.

OP here, I went with greek Flash, because I pictured him as a depowered Hermes looking for heroic redemption after pissing off Zeus.

make it set on mars and this sounds a lot like the martians already. unless the implication of >corpses and a ship
is that the martians were planet hopping

>Martians were planet hopping
Thats the Idea. Mars was becoming uninhabitable for the Martians so they sent space expedition to other planets but the ones that were on the moon died before they could return back.
My idea was that the Martians do an invasion of the body snatchers on earth because they have nowhere else to go

I’ve had this idea of an “X-Men Saga” for a while. Basically I’d take all the Muties and their Spin-Offs, and put them in their own universe. The only non-Mutie addition would be Stark, who would take over the role of Trask. I thought about using the Ultimates as the US Super-Team, but I changed my mind, since I could use some of the tons of X-Characters for it. Anyhow, it’d range from Metal Gear style plots to far-off sci-fi. So things like Belasco, Asgardian X-Men, etc, etc, don’t exist here. Most we’ll be tackling will be Ancient Aliens and Cosmic “Gods”.

We start off like most X-AUs with the O5 at Xavier’s. They’d be in their early 20s by now, so plenty experienced. They’d wear militarized and matching, with some personal touches, outfits, and Wolverine would be the “Bodyguard”. Mutants would have been around for a while, and become a hot topic. Stark would manufacture Sentinels, as in armors to better equip Officers, Soldiers and the like deal with basic mutant abilities. Things progress as you’d think, with the Brotherhood, Magneto, etc. the “twist” here is that Magneto and Xavier disagree on more than one point. Magneto wants Muties to “rise up” and kill everyone, ala Ultimate. Meanwhile Xavier is a sort of Eugenics type of guy, and considers most mutants freaks, so he wants to play the long game by picking only the very best and doing his job through PR. And from that one point things spiral. Word Limit is coming up soon, so I’ll just say that the end goal of Act One would be an all-out war between Humans, Magneto’s Mutants, Xavier’s X-Men and AI. And then we move on to the Sci-Fi Phase with the Shi’ar, Phoenix and the like. It’s pretty Claremontian and would take hundreds of issues, since I’d incorporate everything from X-Factor to Excalibur I to it.

If you have any questions about character paths, interactions, relationships, whatever, ask.

Attached: 5E468DF0-45FF-4B86-9653-2EAD387DFCC0.png (1430x1575, 2.69M)

gay

Batmans male rogues are turned into women and it turns into a harem anime.

At least it’s not faggy.

After the Wayne's death Bruce lost everything. Due to a legal loop hole he lost his inheritance to Thomas Wayne's businesses associates. The only person who stayed with him was Alfred and he died when bruce was 15.
Now penny less and uneducated he becomse a filthy hobo by age 16. That was untill he was approached by the Aztec gods who gave him a deal. They would give him all the wealth fortune and powers ge wanted as long as he sacrificed some blood to them. He does so and becomes a cult leader of Aztecs and becomes Camazotz the Bat who hunts down people in the dead if night and drains them of all their blood.

The Joker succeeds in destroying Gotham and killing the Batman with a nuclear bomb.

However his success in doing so proves to cure him of his signature insanity and he becomes (for lack of a better term) "normal" as it has been determined that the mere existence of Gotham was a psychological trigger for the clown prince of crime and now that it gone so is the Joker persona.

Following Batman's philosophy John Doe serves his life in a maximum security psychiatric ward after turning himself in. He helps further research into "Super Villain Insanity" and leaks information about the criminal underworld to the Justice League as a seemingly completely reformed man

When a new Joker steps up onto the scene and has similar superbombs to what OG Mr. J used to decimate gotham hidden in every major city on the planet. The current Batman (Jason Todd) seeks the help of John Doe as well as other Reformed Rogues to crack the code of the new Joker's Identity.

tl;dr A story that looks to ask "What if the Joker could be reformed?" and what would it take for him to be reformed.

Attached: line10-13-5.jpg (738x549, 72K)

A Leatherwing mini on Earth-X.

He'd be designed after a Raijin

Attached: raijin.jpg (425x425, 24K)

Frank Castle's family is killed due to collateral damage from a fight between a superhero and their nemesis. Castle realizes that the existence of superheroes is the reason for supervillains and the types of fights that killed his family, so he dedicates his new life to slaughtering costumed heroes.

Literally the plot of Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe.

Oh whoops. Is that any good?

Are you trolling? Or are you Garth?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher_Kills_the_Marvel_Universe

It’s nonsense schlock but it’s inoffensive unlike the Deadpool one

Depends on how much you like the taste of Frank's cock.

All the magical characters are now teenagers and go to magic school. I'm pretty sure you can hit a couple of demographics with that one. Also everything is unnecessary censored and its obvious what they actually mean all the time

How the fuck does he manage to kill the Hulk, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and Doctor Doom, among others?

I'm sure that was done, ans that too recently.

It doesn’t have every hero in it I think that universe is supposed to be less populated with heroes I would just check it out online even just to nitpick it

Roman Batman
Supergirl arrives as scheduled with baby Kal-El and raises him
Bruce Wayne is killed by Chill along with his parents
Victorian Justice League
Hercules around the world
The world if heroes aged in real time
Martian civilization survives into present day
Nazi Superman

it was done better in batman book of the dead

Nazi supes is already a thing.

Really was it any good?

he killed banner while he was transformed and quickly enough he couldn't transform.

collosus intervened to stop wolverine and saved castle. he later lured dr doom and many super teams to the moon where he blew up the moon base killing them all.

ghost rider was off panel i think.

Somewhere in Kansas, an experiment goes horribly wrong, destroying a secret genetics lab. Jonathan Kent arrives to try to help, but finds only a small infant, miraculously unharmed.

Cut to the present day, and Superman is the hero of Metropolis, while Lex Luthor rants and raves about "The man we could all be." refusing to submit to Lexcorp for experimentation that could give his powers to the rest of mankind.

Ending twist is probably Supes has his traditional origin, and the lab fire was a cover story Jonathan needed to throw off some investigators.

I thought I invented Heckblazer in a dream

the kryptonians are the gods of the ancient world secretly. earth constantly fucks itself up in like 20 thousand year intervals. jorel leads the good gods and zodd leads the chaotic ones. the kryptonian who was the "lost" eqyption bat god defects to prevent zodd from screwing the experiment and the human race. bruce wayne's famous and wealthy parents are murdered for discovering the secret of the "lost" eqyption bat god. that ancient aliens left behind an device to help the human race escape the planet before this happens and an ancient conspiracy exists to prevent this.

bruce wayne inspired by the bat symbol of the ancient "lost" god becomes batman and fights the conspiracy and in the end finds the device which will save the human race.

he's also hinted to a genetic reincarnation of the eqyption bat god somewhat.

Which one was it? I figure it would be like Red Son except Supes helps the Axis win the war.

Dont remember much of it but superman was named karl.

That wasn't an Elseworlds title, just 52.

Karl Kant

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Kal-L_(Earth-10)

comicvine.gamespot.com/overman/4005-50606/

Castlevania/Batman crossover

wonder woman/kratos

It was a combination of them not having their power creep at the time (Hulk and Wolverine wouldn't become 100% unkillable until the early/mid-00's, and in Wolverine's case it eventually got dialed back), and Ennis not really caring much for superheroes.

With Doom I think Punisher acquired devices that allowed him to disable his armor and then proceeded to sledgehammer him.

>collosus intervened to stop wolverine and saved castle. he later lured dr doom and many super teams to the moon where he blew up the moon base killing them all.

No, that was just the X-Men and their foes.

Yes to both of these, please.
You can make a Belmont, and Kratos into Injustice characters.

It was in Multiversity: The Mastermen. Axis won the war because of Kal-L aka Overman.

Wait, were they really Kryptonians? I always just assumed they were just aliens who played the roles of Egyptian Gods.

I'm pretty sure they did the Cap Never Discovered By the Avengers, but I don't think they've done one where he was discovered by the Soviet Union instead.

>tokusastu justice league

A young journalist Kento Tsuburaya investigates a metor landing that hit the mnt. Fuji. Upon arrival it is found to be an alien invader causing havoc. Kento is morally wounded trying to save those attacked by the alien. At that moment, he see a vision from a being that calls Kah-el, whom after seeing his bravery has bestowed Kento his power in order to protect the earth.Granting extraordinary powers such as super strenght, speed, grow to the size of a giant, and his signature power, the krypto-beam. With this power Kento protects those who would harm the earth, he is the Cosmic Savior: Superman.

Tomino's vision for superman

Attached: 42075.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Supergirl marries Comet

/pol/ Isn't Truth, Justice and the American Way?

DC:

>Bruce Wayne was shot by Joe Chill too, but lived, paralyzed from the neck down. Years later, however, he does learn of a drug that could help called Venom...

>Kal-El lands on Venus and is raised by Mind Worms...

>Alec Holland was successfully able to fight off the Conclave, save Linda and perfect his Bio-Restorative Serum. World-Hunger is soon ended and deforestation is no longer a problem, things seem fine...until Poison Ivy and Floronic Man soon discover that they have even greater control over these new plants than they did regular ones, and this universe has no Swamp Thing to stop them...

>Jonathan Crane, prior to becoming Scarecrow but still working on his gas, accidentally wipes out his own ability to feel fear, and is chosen by a dying Abin Sur due to being the only truly fearless being on Earth...

Marvel:

>What If Namor had never become a hero, still tried to conquer the surface, and both the Allies and The Axis had to unite to stop him? Oh, and Cap and The Skull became friends...

>What If Bruce Banner had become a creature like The Abomination, no multiple personalities, but no ability to change back?

>What If Peter Parker had accidentally been coated with Smythe's molten alloy instead of Mark Raxton?

>What If a young Victor Von Doom had been kept as a political prisoner while trying to overthrow Latveria, and gained a Nelson Mandela-esque international folk hero status?

Attached: road_empty_barren_quiet_rural_country_landscape_scenic-554330_jpgd_.jpg (570x400, 51K)

So real life?

Just one more year brudda, and we will be living in a new decade.

Attached: The2020s.png (828x585, 508K)

Roman Batman could actually be pretty cool. The Joker could be a former court fool who fakes people into believing he has royal ancestry and becomes a Elagabalus-like emperor.

Attached: Batman_24.jpg (400x560, 75K)

bump

actually sounds great

I know "Superman lands [x]" is a tired answer, but what if Superman landed in Antarctica with no sign of human life? How does he grow up? What happens when he first encounters humanity?

>Raised by Penguins
>A vacationing Oswald becomes his first human friend