They didn't invite Víctor Mancha

but at least William (Tigra son) is there! a shame it isn't Gurihiru art...

Attached: Nadia.png (1485x1148, 2.83M)

I mean... makes sense, Victor killed Vin Vision and I guess Viv would kill him.

They also didn't invite the Falcon or Jane Foster even though they were on the same Avengers team as Nadia.

About time that Nadia and Cassie met.

Attached: WASP-2.jpg (756x1148, 273K)

Is this the first time Vision and Speed have even been in the same place?

That's so cute.

Falcon has for some reason been MIA from every book for almost a year.

No one aside from maybe Stark knows Victor is alive.

JoaquĆ­n, the Mexican Falcon, isn't here either even though they're teammates on the Champions. And yet for some reason America Chavez is here, when did she ever meet Nadia?

yes

I mean, probably not the best idea.

How common knowledge is it of Victor being rebuilt in Runaways?

Attached: Vision (2015-) 009-007.jpg (1988x3056, 2.42M)

>Tigra's son
I'm surprised he even exists anymore.

Why do these types of comics act like everyone likes each other.

It's a comics for kids and teens... the first group doesn't need conflict in their life and the second has too much.

They didn't invite Doom :(

Scott better be getting ready to plow that girl into the next dimension.

Does she know Miles or is this one of those "They invited Spider-Man and he showed up" things?

hey, they are referencing the Ant-man&Wasp mini!

Has continuity come back to Marvel?

Also, Nadia's counterpart in MC2 was a bad guy and MC2 Stinger's archenemy, so this is interesting

She's on the Champions, so yeah, she knows him. The weird inclusions are the Young Avengers who I'm pretty sure she has never met.

She's friends with Scott Lang, who told her about Cassie
She's somewhat related to Wiccan and Speed
Hulkling is a package deal with Wiccan

Kate and America just seem to be tagalongs

Don't forget that Wiccan and Speed are related to Nadia... like Vision, Viv, Jocasta, William (Tigra son).

Attached: Pym Family.jpg (791x1200, 351K)

>Stinger

When the hell did Cassie change her name? What have I missed? This shit us dumb for brand recognition.

it's from Astonishing Ant-man

she got back her powers from the Power-Broker, and changed her name to Stinger. It stuck

Ew.
... she had to come back from the dead, right? I lost track after Children's Crusade because Gillen's YA was such self indulgent poorly plotted dog shit.

She lost her Stature powers in Spencer's Ant-Man series when she got kidnapped by Taskmaster to give her pym-particle infused heart to Darren Cross so he could become the new Yellow Jacket

Her dad wouldn't give her anymore Pym Particles because she died as Stature, so she signed up for a Villain Henchman app and was given new super powers (including an insect controlling helmet, stinger blasts and wings) by the Power Broker

Attached: Cassandra_Lang_(Earth-616)_from_Astonishing_Ant-Man_Vol_1_6_001.jpg (1600x2944, 1.53M)

Her old costume was so much better and in character.

Does this mean she has somebody elses heart? The fuck?

I mean Scott's origin involved stealing the Ant-Man costume to get a specific doctor to perform a heart transplant for Cassie

So this is like her third heart

I thought he stole it for heisting in feneral... man I need to read more old stuff. My bad friend.

Where did she get heart 3? That seems odd.

Dude just read Spencer's two Ant Man runs.
Like, right now.

Attached: 002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.78M)

The villains who wanted her Pym-particle heart weren't completely evil, they provided a new heart for Cassie, the doctor they kidnapped and forced to perform the surgeries just had to give Cross his new heart first before getting to Cassie.

Because most heroes actually do like each other.

Just so everyone knows, Spencer didn't make the Stinger identity or outfit up. It's from MC2, Spider-Girl's future.

From the moment the first met like they already knew each other?

I can totally buy Nadia and Cassie hitting it off immediately. They're both cheerful smart teenage superheroes that have admired superheroes all their lives.

Source ish?

It's a preview to the next issue of Unstoppale Wasp.