What is your opinion of Nebula?

I'm curious.

Attached: Nebula-in-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-e1535710776859.jpg (1920x964, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qC7k3SG5BZg
youtube.com/watch?v=ctHK3GGRKGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi Curious, i'm dad.

tsundre girlfriend character

Im in love with the girl who portrays her.

I’d give her a mating press

Boring as dirt but she's a standoffish hot cyberxeno who suffers a lot, so people here waifu her.

good character development even though its a basic evil suddenly becomes good.
also kinda funny that she literally killed herself

To be fair nobody knows her better than herself. She probably knew that a version of her from 2014 was so under Thanos' thumb that she would never go against him.

She was awesome. Sadly I know Marvel will never give her a solo movie as a kind of alternate universe Iron Man, wrestling with her nature.

Still, it is rocking to imagine.

Attached: Trek Headbang.gif (500x354, 419K)

Her fighting herself was one of the coolest elements of the movie.

She's one of the more underrated characters in any Marvel universe she's in.

She's especially great in the MCU. Really got the spotlight she's deserved for a long time

Attached: 4674e978922bfdbb-600x338.jpg (600x338, 100K)

I like her, she's great. She is cute in a weird way, and she's a more interesting character than Gamora imo.
Clearly a character that needs to settle in a "family" for good and finally be accepted.
And Karen Gillian is a giant softie...or a soft giant. Something like that.
I'm glad she had so much time on screen in Endgame and I would like to see more of her.

Attached: 1556851663296.jpg (928x617, 67K)

At least she's part of the Guardians now and will be in Vol 3 as far as we know.

I want to know if
if

if her vagina
vibrates

Didn't care too much for her in either Guardians but she was fun this time around. Her interactions with the Iron Men were the highlights.

Pretty obvious she and Stark got it on at least once on the ship.

I want to know if she even *has* a vagina anymore

From what we've seen in the Guardians movies and in Avengers, she's at least 95% robot

She's got one. It's just cybernetic.

>synthetic pusy
>self lubricating
>stimulating walls
>sucking/pumping function - different levels of pressure

There's an argument to be made that she's the main character of Endgame.

Well she does drive the plot, and for both sides no less (having a dual role).

Inevitable fan-fiction of this is inevitable, and I am not complaining.

I feel like choosing a single character as the driving force of the entire plot is kind of a fool's errand, but if I HAD to pick, it'd be Cap, but Nebula is easily a close second.

Which automatically makes her the Ensemble Darkhorse.

I fully expected her to morph herself into Supergiant while holding either the Infinity Gauntlet of the Mind Stone or something. In the comic she goes from tortured and grotesque to healthy and beautiful but I didn't realize her cybernetic body was a grotesque torture until I thought of her shape shifting into Supergiant.

Moonstone, Moon Dragon, Nebula and Supergiant could all be the same character if Marvel felt like it.

Always enjoy straight faced characters because their interactions with other less serious characters are always entertaining

Easily the most interesting female character in the MCU right now.

Imagine if Nebula had the one to snap Thanos' army.

Attached: file.png (956x420, 771K)

solvable, also i would like to see her and gamora makeout for a while

More importantly
Hotswappable genitals.

You mean she can also equip a dick...?

Not only that, but genitals your Earthly mind can't even begin to imagine.

Attached: 1466071984309.gif (216x200, 592K)

Another Mary Sue designed by committee to milk the lowest common denominator for money they don’t deserve anyway.

Attached: protect it at all costs.webm (764x587, 351K)

No we mean Nebula,not Carol

you clearly dont know what a Mary Sue is

Best girl. She should be on the Avengers instead of Scarlet Witch.

I want her to try to get the other Guardians to play family games with her in the next movie.

Better than Gamora but that's a pretty low bar.

>Playing Duck Duck Goose
>Quill is the one picking
>Picks her with goose
>She immediately punches him in the dick

Even her playing paper football with someone could be a pretty subtly emotional callback.

It'd be cute if there was a scene of her trying to teach one of the other Guardians how to play that paper football game

I bet Mantis would love it.

It's replaceable modular element. It's vagina, but it can be replaced with dildo, chainsaw or flamethrower depending on needs.

She could have prevented the entire final battle if she went back in time with airplane mode on. Or at the very least used her Pym particles as soon as she realized she was captured.

>Quill then fall over and tells her that's not how game is played
>nebula replies " I know, I was paying attention when you explained it"
>Thor, who was sitting next to Nebula not even 2 seconds ago then turns around from the Captains chair and tells Nebula to go easy on the new guy

Thanos is a sick fuck and probably installed a blue pocket pussy in there.

That's pretty sick haha. Probably has a few teeth in there too so it's harder to pull out haha. . .

Or just not go back in time. She's mostly cybernetic, she had to have known there was a chance she would get entangled with a past version of herself.

I doubt Rhodey would have had a hard time socking Quill in the face.

>she had to have known there was a chance she would get entangled with a past version of herself
Clearly she didn't. Granted the scenario is ludicrous of itself.

>Mantis gets smacked in the eye with it
>OWWWW! This game is painful but I am very happy to be included!

It's not that much of a stretch to imagine that if your head had Wi-Fi, if you went in the past your head would connect to the same network past you's head wi-fi is logged into.

why is she so perfect?

You're confusing her with Captain Marvel and Iron Man.

Because she's allowed to be silly weird and funny while every other female in the whole blasted MCU has to be some serious no nonsense action tough girl so she's actually endearing.

Also Pom a cute!

Attached: MantisMovie.png (411x469, 172K)

There was quite a few characters in end game that they just nailed in terms of likability, even characters I previously didn't like such as Tony. But Nebula definitely had the star treatment. Also her design is cool as fuck and always has been.

I wanna marry Pom!

Goddamn.

Attached: PomOldBoy.jpg (1400x1400, 108K)

Which once again begs the question, why didn't she turn airplane mode on?

It's nice that they've moved her front and center, I was worried Thanos was going to kill her several times but I far prefer her to Gamora and honestly wish Gamora would stay away forever.

She's so perfect

Thor just immediately taking charge whenever Quill is away will start out being cute but might get a little grating by the end. Star-Lord constantly being intimidated by him in IW was a little stale by the end and they were only in one scene together.

The ultimate Cyborg waifu

And to think people wanted to fuck Carol Danvers instead of this well of sex potential .

I know right?

Attached: 1556486001840.png (1337x1080, 2M)

Everyone save this thread , this is VERY important .

You are sweating a lot , user

I need her in my life yesterday.

I wish they would release some promotional stuff and merch with her good version gold headplates.

I had hoped it had gone a lil like the comics where she was turned into bodyhorror but then got the gauntlet bit was stopped before she went mad with power.

Engdame finally gives her the screen time she deserves.

Same.

Why hasn't anyone made a webm of her eating chinese food but failing at using the chopsticks

I liked that

Does she still have her biological snatch or has it been replaced with a galactic fleshlight?

why would thanos add the option

Karen Gillan's Scottish accent is pretty cute. Do you think they'll write that into the MCU? Have Nebula suddenly speaking Scottish?

My father is many things but he isn't a liar
>Ahh fuck thanks baby girl maybe your daddy went and did you wrong

Attached: Thavon.png (622x563, 499K)

She was originally going to keep her accent...but James Gunn said not to...worst decision he has ever made.

If she gets reprogrammed to interface with Friday

One of my favorite characters in the MCU by the end of Endgame. I like her overall arc and would love to see her in a solo movie where she fucks shit up like an intergalactic Atomic Blonde.

When was that?

It was when they were talking about who goes in what timeline, I think when Hulk is eating icecream, you can see her on a table eating chinese food

oh she'll milk something alright

I liked how she and Rocket stuck with the remaining avengers and each other, when they could have gone their own separate ways
Her friendship with Rhodey was cute too

She has come a long way

>please pick your preferred penis or penises from the bucket

Much more interesting character than Gamora. Better actress, too.

Pretty obvious you're projecting mighty hard.

I love her. She was a shallow space pirate character in the comics and the movie turned her in a lovable murderous weirdo who genuinely wants to be good.

I could see Rocket becoming co-captain since he's had five years to get used to being in charge of the Benatar and earned the Avengers' respect despite the "eats garbage" cracks from Widow.

she's so precious
youtube.com/watch?v=qC7k3SG5BZg

For stealth and so enemies couldn't hack her network and learn important details about Thanos

Imagine watching GotG all those years back thinking she'd ever reach this level

Boring and generic

I want her to crush my head with her blue thighs.

She should've done the snap

I hope that pedo James Gunn doesn't try to kill her off.

>puffy nipples

Attached: HyperSweat.jpg (226x223, 6K)

quick sketch I did for the thread. I wish I could draw better.

Attached: nebustark.png (915x995, 226K)

She's a much better character than most other female characters of the MCU from a narrative standpoint. She's been abused all her life and it is so satisfying to see her finally make friends and not think about having to prove herself.

Any moment bonding with Nebula is a miracle of the universe.

The way she reacts to being told she won. I love it

That cinched Tony as her best friend for life.
I wanna be beaten in a game by Nebula someday.

Her headpaint looks like paint. It's an issue.

I want to cummy in her tummy

Attached: Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Nebula Vegetable.webm (1840x982, 2.99M)

I liked the theory with tony has to cannibalize her to get back to earth
>On the ship
>Running out of air
>Can't hyper jump because out of power
>Tony goes on a rant about how the part is missing
>Nebula reveals that the same part is inside of her but he'd need to deconstruct her and wouldn't have the tools to put her back
>After realizing his and her own mortality in this situation they agree to use Nebula to repower the ship
>Tony gets back to earth and passes out because of lack of air
>He comes back in the hospital, and finds out pepper has been snapped and he's FUCKIN MAD

Pepper not getting snapped was the dumbest shit, meanwhile hawkeyes ENTIRE FAMILY gets snapped, when in reality theres like a fucking 1 in 10,000,000 chance of his entire family getting snapped

That's kind of referential to the original comic where Peter loses both Aunt May and MJ. It just shows how unfortunate you could be.

Nice dude keep going

Attached: 5E3BBCBF-BB6D-4105-BD59-609CF7D42574.jpg (933x356, 193K)

Yeah, but that has way higher odds then Hawkeyes entire family of 4 getting snapped. It's the same reason why every single guardian except Rocket getting snapped is dumb, because the odds are so fucking low that at least 2 guardians should still be alive at the end.

Using her to repair the ship or her using it to send a beacon to Thor. Any way they could’ve established tony understanding what Thanos did to her so he could’ve snapped her back to her true self, but nooooooooooooooo we had to see Charmless Marvel take any victory she could’ve had in the movie

Attached: imagine.png (932x974, 672K)

Hawkeye has what, 3 kids and his wife? So that's an 1/16 chance of them all being snapped.

The odds were in favor of at least one major character losing their 4 closest family members.

Her beating Tony in paper football made me happy. She's just damaged, not broken.

>ywn tie her up and tease her with food

Attached: Robo Cop FUCK Sad Annoyed.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>titty mole to compliment the lip mole
Gotta admire the focus on aesthetics.

Not just 1 in 16th chance. You also need to factor in the billions on earth, PLUS the trillions of life forms we never see in the galaxy.
Which raises the total to like 1 in 10 billion odds that his entire family gets snapped.

Good point.

Sounds hot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ctHK3GGRKGc

Nah. Everyone had a 1/2 chance of being snapped, which ends up averaging to 50% of the population of every city/country/planet disappearing, rather than entire planets disappearing while others don't lose anyone.

it's 50%, yes. But math isn't cut and dry like that. Because theres other factors. Like the percent that you specifically fall within the 50% isn't 50%, it's like 5%. It's the same thing with how 4 other people fall in 50% isn't 50%, because you need to factor the odds out of trillions that those people specifically fall in the 50%.
tl;dr, math is stupid

when was this?

Math isn't stupid, you are. You are a fucking retard.

Every living creature has a 50% chance of dying, it is that fucking simple.

it's from Guardians of the galaxy Vol 2

Attached: guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-10.jpg (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>every living creature has a 50% chance of dying
out of trillions you fucking mongoloid.
Which means out of Hawkeyes family, 2 people should still be alive. But they aren't they die. Which means it ISNT exactly 50% you fucking idiot, because if it was then 2 people out of hawkeyes 4 would still be alive.
Which means theres more factors working then just "50%". This is literally basic statistics you idiot.

Needs to be healed by a loving and understanding ____Mantis

Did you drop out of high school, or did you never get that far in the first place due to being in special ed for your primary education?

Stole the show for a good part of the movie for me. Also she's hot.

Alright let me break this down for you, in a way you can understand.
If 4 people exist in the universe, and the snap occurs. You can confidentially say, that 2 people will disappear, as thats all there is on the planet. That was 50% of the population gone.
However, whats the statistical percentage that those people were chosen specifically? It'd be about 25%. You have a 25% chance out of 50% to be the one who gets snapped.

You see how this works? Even though 50% get snapped, theres a different percentage to figure out why it was you specifically who did or didn't get snapped. Out of a 1/2 chance, you have a 1/4 chance of actually getting snapped.

Now, do this. But with trillions, and even though 50% of the universe gets snapped, whats the percentage of a person specifically getting snapped? It's not 50%, because your not finding out how many people got snapped, your figure out the percentage that YOU would be snapped out of trillions of life forms.

Pic related, I thought she was gonna put the gauntlet on. Then I thought BP was going to. Final battle does a great job with making fans think they know what's gonna happen next

Unironically this. The scenes with the sisters and Thanos are horrifying; you can really see the control he has over them.
No doubt he fucked.

>Has to watch Thor behead Thanos and steal her chance for retribution
>Nearly screws up the whole time heist, not because it's her fault, but simply because she's there
>gets captured by her father and used against her friends again
>no one notices anything is off about pastNebula because no one bothers to check on her after Nat died
>almost gets the entire universe destroyed, causes a giant battle resulting in the death of many allied soldiers and one of the few people who's ever shown her kindness
>has to kill a miserable version of herself who's too terrified of her father to dare defy him
>kinda gets her sister back, but she runs off again immediately
>has to deal with Quill and Thor bickering over leadership, even though she and Rocket ran the whole show just fine by themselves for five years

I'm glad she got so much screentime and character development, but it's like watching someone kick a sick puppy at this point.

>thinking Irish and Scottish are the same
Yuu fukkin wot, m8?

No my mentally deficient brother, that is not how it works. Just give this up, and consider that you were never the sharpest tool in the shed.

You are just flat out wrong, and your insistence on being right despite your obvious lack of competence in the fields of statistics and probability is baffling.

thanks, i worked a bit more on it but i'll leave it in this sketchy form. I hope other artists will draw this ship.

Attached: nebustark.png (911x976, 464K)

She's my second favorite gotg character.

Who's the first?

Mantis? Rocket?

>I wasn't always like this....
>Yeah, me neither. But we work with what we got, right?
I'm genuinely surprised/impressed how they managed to get such good character interactions in. I honestly expected everyone would make a quip to each other at best but turns out we got some actual character development through normal dialogue

>never once won against Gamora despite trying her damndest
>once she actually does win something, she's not sure how to handle it
God I want to hold her and tell her everything's ok

The beginning of 2 when they're being chased by the golden fuckers. She was locked up and had been starving till that point

she hot

the first human she met is a complete idiot, the second one is the gratest mind of his planet.
that's quite a leap

Back when the ads first showed her hang out with Rhodey, I thought "wouldn't it be neat if those two got a moment where they connect over being disabled heroes?" Of course I also thought there was no realistic chance of that ever happening on screen, so when we actually got to that scene I was genuinely impressed.

>she is now more acquitained with contemporary Terran culture than Quill
>she and Rocket talk in references that totally fly over his head
>she also downloaded the entire collected works of cinema into her mind and disparages Quill's taste in movies regularly

I think you were once explained the Monty Hall problem, but didn't understand the the explanation, and it broke your understanding of statistics. Or you're trolling.

Terrence Howard, is that you?

Who?

You're just describing a normal vagina user.

really grew to like her. I'm also happy for Karen Gillan because Nebula was her first big role after Doctor Who and her character was kinda... boring and didn't let her show off any acting chops, I felt bad for her.