Dumbing of Age

Is Walky her twin?

Attached: 2019-05-03-saying.png (1000x333, 342K)

yeah

They don't look that similar though

thats because sal is blacker

how?

>if you want to help Marcie get with Malaya
Remind me, why is Sal doing this? Marcie's her friend and she thinks Malaya's a cunt, why does she want her friend to be with a cunt?

because willis

Because her friend wants her and she wants her friend to be happy over her own happiness out of feeling responsible for Marcie being mute.

They do though, literally just change the hair.

God, lesbians are boring. What is the appeal?

4 boobs instead of 2

imagine

>Remind me, why is Sal doing this?
she isn't.

Having behavioral problems, lower grades, and violent tendencies makes you blacker, according to Willis, apparently.

He's learnt a lot from the hood

I mean, strictly speaking hairstyles are the only difference between about half the character designs. I'm fairly that Malaya is one of the few unique designs in the strip.

because of the freckles?

Nah, the pig nose. I don't think anyone else has it. I think Carla and maybe Lucy are the only other ones without a couple of palette swaps running around.

In real life Malaya would more than likely be ugly as hell.

A lot of Yea Forums waifus would be ugly as hell in real life

Malaya isn't anybody's waifu

Mary is

Attached: 3032520%20-%20Carla_Rutten%20Chillguy%20Dumbing_of_Age%20Mary_Bradford%20webcomic.png (3300x3300, 1.21M)

She manages to be a particularly unpleasant person amid an ensemble of unpleasant people. Considering that includes people like Ruth and Billie, that's pretty damn impressive in a way.

what a weird insult

What is it with this comic having so many asshole lesbians being lusted after because they're massive cunts? Is this Willis' fetish?

She's obliquely saying Sal looks like a dude.

There is no real indication that Malaya is a cunt around Marcie, and any cuntishness from Malaya towards Sal has to be filtered through Marcie currently being mad at Sal. Malaya is probably the only asshole in the strip who is actually treated like an asshole in-universe.

hey guys

it's been a really long time since I've come back to this comic.
it's really bugging me because recently this comic came up in conversation with a friend and it's returned to my life now to torment me.
this is the comic that gave me a mid-college crisis and now it's doing it all over again, except I'm in grad school now and college is over. I feel like i did college wrong or went to the wrong college (rural tech college instead of city college) and missed out on adventures or teen drama or things that college is about

my friend tells me I'm being retarded because "real college" isn't about finding out you're transgender queer gay lesbian suddenly one day or having your crazy father kidnap your friends over pizza or pulling a gun out in a zealous fit on-campus or living homeless in your significant other's dorm room but then again I don't think that's it.

WWhat is college about? besides the ludicrous stuff, is DoA accurate? how do I get over this syndrome? I'm freaking the fuck out right now and having another crisis. did I waste college?

Attached: asddfd.jpg (600x390, 93K)

>is DoA accurate?

Fuck no. DoA is a comic written and illustrated by a guy who only spent one year (maybe only one semester) in college before dropping out and spending the rest of his life working on webcomics. He's gone on record that DoA is basically being written on auto-pilot. The bulk of the comic's stories are just plucked from whatever Random Article pops up whenever Willis goes on a TV Tropes binge.

The only thing you're wasting is your time when you think that DoA is anywhere close to reality. Other than the fact that the story features human beings with names and faces, there is nothing "real" about DoA.

Well in my case it's dropping out senior year after an uneven academic performance due to a bunch of personal issues that rendered me a mostly non-functional husk of a human being.

:(
i hope you're doing better user

I'm not dead yet.

well that's good

Colleges and students are as different as can be, some people end up having an experience like DOA, or like Animal House.
I just wanted my piece of paper and I went to a giant campus made up of several cheap commuter colleges. I had a tremendously shitty time.
There are millions of college experiences, it having been vaguely boring is a pretty positive one stacked against the kids who never end up graduating- or for that matter those that die in college.