People are actually celebrating because a team who created this say they are going to change it for the better...

people are actually celebrating because a team who created this say they are going to change it for the better, they have no clue and it's still going to suck

Attached: t28yk9fk1fv21.jpg (680x582, 94K)

I hope to god they make it even worst

It looks like those Thumb Wars faces.

>Not knowing that they deliberately released an unfinished trailer to stir up the autistic fanbase then promise to "#fixitfast" and release the actual final design.

Attached: 1533734649764.jpg (373x331, 16K)

This.

I like his hands, and the quest for shoes. This sucks, imagine feeling awful

what's more believable, this is conspiracy to increase interest or it's just another shit video game adaption by clueless studio execs

considering nearly everyone is complete dogshit I'm going with the latter

Its this or an outright lie. There is no fucking way execs would be ok with wasting time and money to remake an entire and already done movie solely based on a character design. Even if they fixed that, there is absolute no guarantee that the movie wont be another flop, and wasting money on that is poor investment choice.

I actually kind of believe the theory.

Hear me out, SEGA is very protective of Sonic as a brand. So much so that they have a class you have to take if you want to license him for merchandise. The SEGA execs wouldn't do anything (at least purposefully) to injure their brand, and given how off model the movie Sonic is, I can only think they did this as a PR stunt.

Depends on how fast they can redo all the scenes. If it's mere months (less than half a year) then it's a marketing ploy.
Freaking GI Joe retaliation got delayed MONTHS just to shoot a couple of extra scenes for Channing Tatum.
Redoing every Sonic scene would take longer from scratch.

>SEGA is very protective of Sonic as a brand
Somehow, they're fine with making shitty Sonic games. Protective, my ass.

It could be both

>protective
>With THAT track record
>AND no plans for Mania 2
wew

I find the most believable explanation is that they're trying to sweep this movie under the rug as quickly and discreetly as they can

Anyone that's worked in film or just animation in general knows this would literally be impossible without pushing back the date. In all honesty is more believable.

>>AND no plans for Mania 2

Is SEGA of Japan REALLY that butthurt that a Sonic rom-hack made by Australians did better critically and financially than their Grorious Nippon produced Sonic Forces studio game? Does SEGA hate money?

>Does SEGA hate money?
They made the Sega Saturn, so yes.

Long story short: yes. Nihon pride.

A conspiracy can't have too many people in it, or leaks become inevitable.
All the brand stakeholders and decision makers at SEGA is too many people to keep a secret between them.

>SEGA is very protective of Sonic as a brand.

>Sonic Underground
>Archie Sonic comic dark ages
>Every Sonic game made between Sonic 3&Knuckles and Sonic Mania

Sega has NEVER given a shit about the quality of the Sonic products that get released. Not now, not ever.

>they're fine with making shitty Sonic games
Because Sega doesn’t think they’re shitty. It is the ultimate delusion.

I don't know. With having all the sources and having to change mostly the face only, it's not that hard and long to make some fixing