It's another Sven is an asshole episode

Why is Sven an asshole?

Attached: 3995.png (800x1160, 157K)

>Hey, did you hear that your sister is getting married?
>Who?

Terrible

I haven't read this shit in years but aren't Svens only problems that he sleeps around a lot with consensual women and that he had feelings for Faye when she was dating some dude she broke it off with like a week after anyway?

That and apparently country. But even though I don't do country I have to respect country in and of itself since it has a community that's thriving in ways Rock just isn't in 2019.

Probably the knowledge that he's cursed to look like a stringy teenage girl for the rest of his life.

Glad to see another trans character being introduced.

He's also cis, het, and white you absolute patriarchal shitlord.

>literally said she doesn't want to deal with him last strip
>"how you doing famalam?"
Jeph please remember what you did on the previous strip before making a new one.

That's Sven? I would have bet money it was some rando chick.
Damn, his art has gotten so shitty.

>rolling your pants above your boot tops
faggot

Apparently Jeph got banned from the QC subreddit.

Attached: QC_Banned.png (802x760, 299K)

This.
He will only redeem himself by getting bi or something.

So is Martin. Does dating a tranny give him an out?

>het
>dating a tranny

Something doesn't add up here

>implying that gay men can like boobs

Post the Reddit screencap. I wanna see what he was bitching about.

Based reddit

Fuck jeff and fuck reddit

bamp

Pretty clear they were talking about obese tumblr trannies driving him to stab himself. Maybe he's denying it now.

he can deny it all he wants, it was the real reason

Attached: olstabby.jpg (606x3443, 962K)

Yeah he says he only stabbed himself because he was an alcoholic. And that's a half-truth, but he refuses to acknowledge the other reason that made him think piercing his hand was something he needed to do.

Faye just seems like an asshole. I don't know who this guy is, but he's not even getting into anything that isn't casual. Everyone knows what Spotify is and if you ask how a guy's doing, it seems like good news to hear his numbers are doing well.

He stabbed his hand literally the day after receiving that backlash, it’s not unreasonable at all to believe the two are at least mildly connected.

Don't bump terrible threads for no reason.

Attached: flippy.jpg (499x499, 49K)

>I don't read the comics we talk about but here's my hot take

If anyone actually reads this shit they should hang themselves immediately.

why does everyone in this comic have the same face

Because the author couldn't draw when he started, and years later has somehow gotten slightly worse.

There are hundreds of pages and I'm not invested enough in QC to figure out the history of every same-faced character in it. As far as I'm concerned, Faye is a self-centered person who wants to talk about her problems, but the minute some guy mentions what his career is doing he's "too much".

Am I wrong? I thought the point of QC was that every single character in it is insufferable, malcontent, and yet faces zero real-life problems.

From an SJW perspective, you have to see him as heterosexual, otherwise you're transphobic.