Well?

Well?

Attached: Wanna Take You For a Ride.jpg (1290x719, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anJOQs5_-vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna take you for a ride. Back to some fucking board where video game discussion is on topic

Ride for taco

Is MvC the best both Marvel and Capcom characters ever looked?

Attached: 1554953198370.jpg (460x444, 47K)

MvSF will probably be the peak for me, followed by 3.

A shame that Marvel never commissioned Bengus for anything, he had a knack for making their characters look great. It's not even that outlandish a concept since Yoshitaka Amano did the art for that Greg Rucka Wolverine/Elektra book.

Attached: DUlKNqyU0AEInCA.jpg (1200x1200, 334K)

3 Servbots.
I'll lose, but it'll be in a fun and annoying way.

But I won't let you goooooooo
Excite me

Bengus deserved more work in general.

Attached: c59cb6ebefb0a4571e85cecbb4ad7a1c.jpg (920x1200, 260K)

MSS of course. I don't play anything lower than top tier.

>Most of the X-Men TAS cast were bro enough to do voice work for the games
Unironically based.

More like Capcom was willing to pay them. And they reused the voice clips for each of the games.

Compare that to Konami who cheaped out with Simpsons and Ninja Turtles.

It kind of makes sense considering that Children of the Atom was basically an ad for the TV series.

if you dont think BB Hood is the tightest shit, get out of my face

Attached: bbhood-and-grandmother-darkstalkers-fanart-by-who.jpg (800x847, 132K)

>that guy who picks Ryu/Akuma/Ken and smashes the guy picking Sentinel/Magneto/Storm

Reminder that Bulleta is the most evil character in a franchise that has the literall antichrist.
So she's pretty fucking based.

It's the exact same as they looked in every other CPS2 game.

Attached: powerofthepowerofthepowerofthesISUMMONTHEPOWERrunRUNpowerofthepowerofthe.png (630x557, 309K)

>no Zero

Shit roster, and don't bring up MVC3 because that was shit as well.

Probably the prettiest Storm.

Attached: 3eb410adfa9d84027a65a8df30b0d04b.gif (190x207, 48K)

Hypnotic

I don't care for any of the 90's Marvel designs but the artist definitely pulls them off pretty well.

Untopped perfect.

That doesn't really have anything to do with the cast themselves, it's whether the companies want to pay them.
VA business is really fucking weird. Back then video game VA was considered bottom of the barrel, and game companies, especially in America refused to pay for professional quality VA. You weren't even guaranteed a fucking credit in the game. American branches of Japanese companies were notoriously cheap, too.

Honestly it's way more likely that Marvel either paid for the VA themselves, or that they required Capcom to use their actors for synergy purposes.

Zero is for edgy faggots who probably grew a rat tail and collected bionacle.

It's funny, this roster has a lot of the same problems that the modern games have, just in slightly different ways.
Instead of everything being MCU, almost 2/3 of the roster are from the fucking X-Men, and half of those are complete garbage that literally no one played as even back then.
You literally have two Wolverines, and Iron Man and War Machine could have just been palette swaps.
They don't even have the Fantastic Four, instead just Doctor Doom.

Maybe cut the X-Men down to like six to eight. Get some actually really important characters who were important in the comics at the time like Thing, Thor, Daredevil, hell even Black Panther, Hawkeye and Carol Danvers were at the height of their popularity at the time because of having really good books. The fact that they don't even have characters like Silver Surfer and Ghost Rider who were so popular they were included in the Universal Studios Orlando deal, or Punisher who was one of the only Marvel characters to have a big budget movie, it's just stupid.

Great game but what a fucking stupid roster. So full of terrible X-Men wank.

You're an idiot.

Cool argument

War Machine was in specifically because he was a recycled Iron Man; Capcom discovered late on in development of the original MvC that a licensing snag was holding them up from using Iron Man again, so some quick work on his Marvel Superheroes sprite let them get around this without going overtime and overbudget.

>used to main Ruby Heart
Fuck, the memories.

Attached: 1539399462968.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

The whole reason it's like that is because the game is 90% recycled assets from previous games.

I'll admit they really should have included Ghost Rider, Blade or Nick Fury instead of say, Marrow.
Even the girl in the OP was made up for the game, but guess they wanted an even number of Marvel and Capcom.

>They don't even have the Fantastic Four
I always bitch about them not including the recolors from MvC 1. The Hulk recolor was supposed to be The Thing, i assume, and was it really that much extra work?!

Ruby Heart was a scrapped Darkstalkers 3 character. Amingo was from some cancelled rhythm game for the Dreamcast.

His art was shit in SFV.

Well what?

I put more of that blame on Capcom for probably giving him two weeks and a subway coupon in ways of compensation.

>Reminder that Bulleta is the most evil character in a franchise that has the literall antichrist.

What are you citing? The shit Udon comics don't count.

Her actually game ending you tit.

What was she supposed to be, ghost ship captain?

It's literally what Akiman himself said.

Yeah, sassy French ghost pirate. Weird that after almost 20 years, she's never popped up again outside of some Japan-only mobile games.

>I'll admit they really should have included Ghost Rider, Blade or Nick Fury instead of say, Marrow.
This kind of thought process is part of why Infinite ended up so fucking boring.
Pick characters with interesting powers that will make for flashy attacks. Just going by popularity isn't enough because they have to work in the new medium.

Juggernaut and Hulk's powers are just punching. Cyclops' power is just karate with an eye laser. Sabertooth and Wolverine are just guys with claws. Cable is just a dude with a gun. Jill Valentine is a totally normal woman with a gun.

Capcom made them into great fighters because they're creative and had great sprite animators. If you can come up with cool movesets for those guys, you can definitely come up with good movesets for Blade, who has tons of cool weapons and potential for supernatural-themed attacks, and Nick Fury, who has access to tons of super tech and the assets of an international spy agency. And they're clearly not above using creative liberties, since like 90% of Iron Man's gadgets are totally made up.

Captain America, Mega Man, Wolverine.
Cap, Nova, Dante for Marvel 3.

>war machine never shouted here's my Sunday best in avengers

They made fucking sentinel have varied attacks

>iron man never made a fuckhuge proton canon in avengers

It was never Sunday.

It was Tuesday

Attached: LegalWhiteChanticleer-size_restricted.gif (252x252, 145K)

Who do you want in MvC4?

Attached: vengeance_double_small.png (753x973, 1.89M)

>there will never be a cartoon based on the 3rd strike aesthetic

Attached: 1474466363693.jpg (460x460, 68K)

Attached: Silver-Surfer-Marvel-Comics-Norrin-Radd-g.jpg (500x688, 60K)

I want a new MvC game but 2D animated like Skullgirls in the style of Bengus, roster similar to UMvC3 and a plot that doesn't take itself too serious with individual character endings that are either funny, cool or fanservicy

Attached: 1552405891691.gif (350x270, 1.34M)

Me too buddy, me too.

Oh, I’ll bet she’s tight alright... rreeeeeaall tight, ya’ know what I mean?

I just want a Marvel fighting game without all the crossover bullshit with the production value of Injustice

Capcom VS Shonen Jump when?

Attached: 02dc91ae8834f0f1146f83b3604aed23.jpg (1500x2122, 361K)

>Iron Man
>Cable
>Venom

long overdue imo

Attached: finish it.jpg (1987x6104, 2.29M)

>a playable roster of 100+
>alternate costumes (OCs must be DLC)
As for the [new] characters:
>some fan-favorite monster from the Monster Hunter series
>Maximo
>Brian Bruno (Battle Circuit)
>Saturn Dyer (Star Gladiator)
>Wang-Tang (Power Stone)
>Sieg Wahrheit (Chaos Legion)
>Jack of Hearts
>Cottonmouth
>Titania
>Magik
>Man-Thing
>Elektra
>Le Peregrine
>Lash
>Ursa Major

have you seen how he draws now?

huh Simpsons Arcade Game also had the cast, and that weird gaijin guy who does awkward English voice overs.

the thing is, when old Japanese companies didn't rely on Japanese seiyus to do English, they use Caucasian locals to do English, but usually English written by japs.

and redesigned him to look like a complicated 80s VOTOMS mecha, tough his original paper frames to sprite had even more complicated feet

that was MvCi, and it killed the franchise.

the mouse raised his ugly head, Hackleen Kennedy still working for the company with her SJW ideologies, Marvel is pro SJW as well.

Its dead Jim, its fukken dead.

Attached: 1541084864459.gif (500x480, 732K)

I might actually be fine with a small roster if it meant every frame was hand drawn

So an MVC game that will only have 13 characters at most. Yes that will definitely go well especially for normies.

UMvC3 has 50 characters

Vergil, all X-People from previous games, Doom, Mega Man, Proto Man, Antman, Thing, probably a bunch more I can't think of

Attached: 1556027228684.png (240x262, 91K)

Attached: 415c34cb62a3285e4b6c0a3ff745d384.jpg (1448x2048, 630K)

Storm, Cable, Captain Commando

Cringe

>Can't even spell bionicle right.

Nobody fucking cares.

You replied.

>It's the exact same as they looked in every other CPS2 game.

But it wasn't on CPS2 or even the CPS3. It was on the Sega NAOMI.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x750, 99K)

Post one of his recent pieces, for comparison.

>Vergil
>fucking NERO
>Lady
>Demitri
>my nigga Cyclops
>Black Panther (again but make his moveset better)
>Blade
>the entire Fantastic 4
>decloned War Machine

Attached: War_Machine_Armor_(Mark_IV).png (673x865, 414K)

No, clone War Machine.

Was UMvC3 handdrew? fucking rretard

WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

Why? His armor is intrinsically different to Tony's. He should be the Falco to his Fox.

And on that note, more Capcom characters I'd like:
>Menat
>RAAAASHIIIDOOOOO
>Jedah
>Captain Commando
>OLD SCHOOL MVC2-STYLE JILL VALENTINE
>Edward Falcon

Solid list, I like that you included Menat.

Honestly after how bad MVCI bombed, I kinda want the series to go back to its roots with X-Men vs. Street Fighter

Perfect rival for Doctor Strange.

Attached: Warzard004.jpg (2000x2534, 512K)

My black skinned associate.

Red Earth's designs are classic Akiman and it's terrible that the game's never ever had a console release.

I love Kenji's sentai-influenced ninja look. Shame that Strider's effectively THE Capcom ninja since it means that Kenji will never get a look in.

Attached: Red_Earth_Kenji.png (608x900, 430K)

fpbp

Never say never, weirder things have happened. MvCI having such a crap Capcom roster is in part fault of Capcom's USA lack of imagination.

There are a bunch of cool rivalries that have yet to be implemented like Blade/Demitri and BB Hood/Punisher

Who's her Marvel parallel?

Attached: Ingrid.png (685x891, 410K)

>Blade/Demitri
This and Blade/Dante or Vergil would be so sick. But him vs. Demitri would be the best.

I could be saying shit, but Metal Gear Solid was truly the game that paved way for more professional quality VAing.

Look at all the Street Fighter 5 art

Look at all this gay edge in this thread.

First off, get rid of the Devil May Cry characters and replace them with more Megaman characters. Fucking indie hot topic faggots with their dragonball bleach faggotry made them the cheapest shit in fighting game history and unbalanced patches.

Second half of the roster needs actual mascot representation not company, more Spider-Man charactrers then Marvel heroes and villains vs more Megaman hlfranchise heroes than Capcoms main brand heroes and villains.

Thirdly we should put more tag team assists variation, the gameplay utilizing it the best was the first marvel vs Capcom.

>Blade/Demitri
>Punisher/BB Hood
>Not Dracula/Demitri & Elsa Bloodstone/BB Hood

Attached: 1488670100767.jpg (511x428, 37K)

MvCI probably soured the relationship between Marvel and Capcom. I don't think Capcom will be looking forward to work with them again unless they are given complete freedom to make the game without bullshit imposed constrains like the ones they got for Infinite.

>First off, get rid of the Devil May Cry characters and replace them with more Megaman characters. Fucking indie hot topic faggots with their dragonball bleach faggotry made them the cheapest shit in fighting game history and unbalanced patches.
>having this much shit taste

... No? What dos this has to do with the roster having few characters?

>Morrigan, Venom, and Shuma-Gorath
Who /monsters/ here?

>literally the exact same team I use
my nigga

Attached: cool.png (273x269, 135K)

Attached: d8181e70-7652-4436-993c-eba1c70491fb.png (1000x1736, 607K)

Attached: handbook-doctorbong.jpg (411x309, 71K)

I see the similarities
I want a new MvC political embargo and SJW be fucked

>Blade/Demitri rivalry
>Elsa Bloodstone
>Doctor Bong
You niggas are alright

bump

Cable, Guile, Tron.

Rogue, Gambit, Doom. I'm bad at the game, though.

>Look at all this gay edge in this thread.
>get rid of the Devil May Cry characters
>Fucking indie hot topic faggots with their dragonball bleach faggotry made them the cheapest shit in fighting game history and unbalanced patches.
imagine being so wrong and salty
point at him and laugh

Attached: 1540889951977.jpg (294x294, 19K)

>Ares
>Machine Man
>The Punisher
>Kingpin
>The Spot
>Beta Rey Bill
>Cyclops
>Carnage
>Bullseye

>Lady
>Nero
>Asura
>Donavon
>B.B. Hood
>Captain Commando
>Jin
>Gill

>The Spot
Now that would be crazy

Iron Fist wouldve been great in this

Just change Shuma with Felicia

Attached: 1530932707876.png (596x325, 342K)

TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

i just want BB Hood back, bros...

Attached: BB Hood street sweepin.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

These are some of the shittiest possible decisions you could make with the series. I would unironically rather have another MvC: I than what you propose here.

Psylocke and all of the X-Men: COTA sprites were top notch

Attached: De8szTsVQAAuJxw.jpg (766x900, 170K)

>Muh Mega Maaaaaaaaaaaan
Jesus Fuck, Sonic fags are less whiny than you bitches.

I was actually really bummed she got cut from games after MSH.

Sentry.

Gays = DMC cucks.

Attached: d5g9k0z-cb8d5eae-cebe-4cd1-b4d2-664b055b8b70.jpg (650x712, 67K)

Only bitches are Capcom fans like shit show games with easy gameplay yet shit stories like DmC5 and resident rerun 2.

Attached: 1796625-rance.jpg (320x313, 19K)

This is why SFV is running on fumes and Marvel just barely got out of mobile gaming

Holy fuck how retarded are you?

ironic...

I think Menat's going to end up being one of SF's biggest newcomers all said and done. I think she's definitely going to end up coming back in future SF games, maybe Rashid as well, and both of their movesets could be interesting in a vs. game.

Never played Red Earth, but this would actually be pretty fucking cool.

That's actually a sick design.

youtube.com/watch?v=anJOQs5_-vo

Always liked picking Mega Man, War Machine, and Sentinel

If it were an expansion on UMvC3's roster I'd want

Mega Man (Classic)
M. Bison
Bass.EXE
Ruby Heart
Tessa (Red Earth)
Akira (Rival Schools)

Cyclops
Thanos
Green Goblin
Songbird
Man-Thing
Scarlet Witch

But other than that,
Blade from Red Earth
Rouge from Power Stone
Jack Baker from RE7
Nero from DMC
B.B Hood & Lord Raptor from Darkstalkers
Deviljho

Dr. Octopus
The Lizard
Ant-Man
Magik
U.S. Ace
Bullseye
Surt

You better check this brain aneurysm you're having m8

lmao at the triggered mexicans that didn't get the bait.
10/10 user, I chuckled.

>I like what they did with Jill and Ironman
>I think the game needed another two of these