*outsmarts Batman, Superman, and Barry Allen*

*outsmarts Batman, Superman, and Barry Allen*

*hacks a sophisticated super AI*

*so powerful he accidentally kills dozens of heroes just by being near them when he's upset, including invincible heroes like Steel*

*time travels without even using the Speed Force and doesn't even destroy the entire universe twice*

Is Heroes In Crisis actually just a Wally West Power Level Fag writing a comic?

Attached: TwoInTheRed.jpg (225x225, 10K)

So they DID go for the time travel? I stopped reading it.

Quick Rundown of HiC? I refuse to read it but I want to know how King shit the bed
>including invincible heroes like Steel*
Huh?

Too crap to go all the way through, but here's a highlight:
>Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman meet with Harley in a warehouse
>Harley puts Batman in a chokehold
>Harley keeps Superman at bay using a piece of kryptonite she dug out of batman's utility belt
>Harley escapes through a hole in the wall

To this day I have no idea how anyone in editorial thought that was a good idea, unless that too was part of the simulation Wally caused to make Harley think Booster killed him.

I know that dude. Seen that everywhere in Yea Forums where Superman goes like "I CAN SEE WHY SHE GIVES YOU A HARD TIME" when in reality Batman usually one shots her. Goddamn that was fucking stupid, universe reboot when.

The one thing I can say is that at least it was with Booster's tech, which falls in line with the current Flash canon of speedsters being unable to time travel via go fast.

When Doomsday Clock ends, probably. Then DiDio and Lee will institute New 52.2.

Yeah hoping after Doomsday clock ends they do a soft reboot to pre FP days

Not a chance, that would mean a return to post
-CoIE DC. It's just not edgy enough.

Pre-Flashpoint DC was edgy as hell, though.

Citizen Steel is actually stronger and more durable Superman if we go back pre-Flashpoint lore.

King is a hack

They used Booster's time travel tech, though that doesn't really get around the issue that Flash War broke ALL time travel. That's why commander cold is stuck.

I said Steel because I forget if it was Citizen or Commander Steel. He's as tough/tougher than Superman. It's his one superpower. It's like if you took Superman's title of "Man of Steel" and ignore the rest of the titles. That's him.

Though I forgot Steel is just another Hero's name. Woops.

You didn't say Citizen Steel you said Steel. Completely two different dudes dude.
Yeah I know who Citizen Steel is. Basically Male Bulleteer

when a fan page is better than the actual comic

Attached: casssanctuary.jpg (1243x1920, 562K)

King doesn't know the first thing about DC characters.
He's just jacking off to his own depression and alleged PTSD and call it comic plots. Look at all the characters he's ruined.
Batman is a complete faggot who would throw his own kids under a bus. Mister Miracle is a suicidal wreck instead of a New God loving middle class suburbia with his wife. Booster Gold is miserable as fuck, and Wally... he's fucking batshit insane.

King doesn't know jack shit and he doen't care.

You'd think he could afford a therapist with all the money he's made. Or maybe he thinks his mental issues make him special, or give him ideas, and doesn't want to risk losing that.

DC writers don't make a lot of money. Tom King uses comics as therapy. He fantasizes and imagines suicide through comic characters.

It's not an accident that Wally "accidentally" killed some people and then went on to kill himself. This is King projecting his self hatred, justifying his actions as a counterinsurgent trainer (IE: murderer creator) as accidents and his ensuing suicidal thoughts as the proper response.

If only he would actually just kill himself instead of making comics that make readers want to kill themselves.

Going by HiC, King is like the anti-vaxxer of therapy and psychology.

Someone in Yea Forums talked about this shit, and me being an old Yea Forumsmrade that left this shithole once civil war II started (because enough shit is enough) decides to give this a go because, c'mon, it sounded just too retarded to be true...and lo and behold, it fucking was.

How something so shitty and retarded as this got a pass, I'll never know.

Huh, her name is Orphan? I only know her as Cass.

Orphan's her New 52 name since she can't be Batgirl anymore and I guess they don't like Black Bat.

Read this page please.

Attached: RCO026_1551867604.jpg (1040x1600, 630K)

I'm sure she has heard of him. He's the one who sent her all the confessionals and exposed the private medical information of people he killed to the press.

>*actions*
Please shwoo

>hurr durr what if God killed everyone for no reason
I don't get it, why not just read the Old Testament?

Yeah, I honestly like how you can tell that King legit has some fucking problems going on. In Vision it wasn't that apparent since it was when King was just starting to break ground, but now that we've seen more of his works, I have to believe that this dude needs some serious therapy.

For all the shit that's been said about Scott Snyder and other various writers, at least they can write superhero comics. King just writes superhero comics as a goddamn coping mechanism.

Hell, Bendis' Superman still feels more like a hero than Tom King's Batman. His Batman feels like he should be locked up in Arkham Asylum with the rest of the crazies. He talks about "needing" Catwoman, as if he ever did. He went decades upon decades of being single, but never being truly alone. He still had the rest of the batfamily to depend on if things got too rough. He didn't need a woman, that's not Batman, and that was never what Batman was about.

Didn't speed force just do it all for him?

Still have no ides what stopped Wonder Woman from doing anything at all, or at least chasing after her when she ran off. She's running at normal human speed.

Attached: 1540971914993.jpg (1988x3056, 937K)

Unpopular Opinion: King's run is shit but I like what he's been doing with Bane.

Whose the artist?

>*outsmarts a forensic scientist and the greatest detective*
Large, monumental oof.

Psudonym.

Attached: littlecasssanctuary.jpg (1260x1947, 214K)

She was literally in awe.

Conceptually, Bane trying to break Batman's spirit when breaking his body did not stop him is a solid angle to go with Bane. Bad execution though.

Oh, that reminds me. Wally went to Sanctuary in the very same issue of The Flash where it was established speed force doesn't work for time travel anymore. DC continuity is the literal worst

No. I mean it will be resetted.

I'm still sticking with "This is all just a simulation -- nobodies dead, and Wally will get Linda and the kids back".

Yeah God did that at least once in the Old Testament and is scheduled to do it again in Revelations. If that's what we're expecting from DC, why not just read the Bible?

when pseud is shilling his shit here in multiple threads

But you obviously don't know who the hero actually called Steel is, dumbass.

Attached: Steel DC.jpg (1041x1600, 533K)

I did. I mentioned it in the post you quoted. I probably should've put C. Steel or something. Whatever.

>DC writers don't make a lot of money
Batman writeres that sell over 100k writers do

>being "lul so crazy" puts you on the same level as a man who trained his whole life to fight and fights literally every night
God dammit i hate harley

Attached: 1487238167033.jpg (630x627, 102K)

Fuck this gay Earth amiright?

last 2 issues are down to 80,000 thank god

fuck Tom King