Which got the biggest reaction in your theater?

Attached: Hype.png (637x612, 463K)

Worthy Cap biggest pop I've heard in years from a theater.

When they play fortnite, not even joking.

Hammer both times I went

Carol blowing up Sanctuary II got the biggest
Of those, Mjolnir

This. But seeing Thicc Thor also got quite a pop from the crowd, I herd some guy behind me “Oh no, Thor what happened to you man?!”

I'm kind of bummed out because my theater was mostly quiet. Only reaction I got was the black guy next to me commenting on "Carol's fine ass" showing up at the end

>Finding Brie Larson attractive.
>Finding Brie Larson's ass attractive.
>A BLACK GUY finding Brie Larson's ass attractive.

What?

Hey I'm just as puzzled as you are

Cap. Something about the music and how it was set up is great that I still get chills even from rewatches.

Cap. My theater was mostly quiet up until then with one guy especially chimping out, the rest of that scene was riding that high.

Petes return got the biggest reaction followed by the girl power moment

More like Brie Larson's lack of ass. I bet she can't sit down without bruising her tailbone.

Worthy Cap and everyone coming back for sure.
It was dead silent with the whole Tony thing that you could hear some people already crying.

this, and whenever Thor was onscreen looking like the Dude

but I'm also from the UK so all we get is light laughter and no cheering or applauding at the end

Yeah the black guy got me. If he was Irish, now that would have been understandable

Now you're just lying, and not even a good lie at that.

From the moment the portals opened up to Cap yelling "Avengers Assemble!" was one long cheer in my theater.

Hammer time. Holy shit no contest.

I live in Germany, no one makes any noise in theaters usually, but mjolnir captain america got a huge rouse out of my theater

First hammer. My theater went dead silent when he said the line.

When some dumbass tried to leave the theatre through the fire exit

When Spider-Man showed up

It was either the first time Cap picks up the hammer or the Avengers Assemble scene.
I've never cheered in a theatre, but the first hammer scene got me

People cracked up at Professor Hulk and anything to do with Fat Thor.

Hulk stairs caused hysterics.

Couple oh shit it about to go down murmurs when The Trio went it to face Thanos.

Loudest moment was Cap holding Mjolnir. Everyone completely lost there shit.

Fuck yeas when the dusted teleported in an Cap said Assemble

A few cheers for Captain Marvel blasted through Thanks ship

Groans from the Girl power line up

A few cheers and laughs to Thanos punching CM

Silent sniffling from Tony dying all the way through til Old Cap. Couple sweet “aaaawwwwws” to his ossingnthe torch and revealing his dance.

Worthy Cap > Avengers Assemble >>> Iron Man in my theatre

Doesn’t have the same impact when they wasted it on Vision.

Mjolnir and for some reason "Hail Hydra."

That did bother me a bit, but I guess they needed a quick way to prove Vision was a good guy so everyone would trust him to keep the plot going.

You can still argue that it’s similar to a machine picking it up since I don’t remember he used any of the hammer’s powers

Cap getting the hammer by a mile

This the crowd went fucking NUTS when we saw worthy cap

Panthers war cry got a a few chants in mine

the guy behind me shouted "MY NIGGA"

Cap got the biggest reaction from both screenings I went to.

My theater was so quiet you could hear people stop moving around in their seats but the Cap scene still got the whole room making noise. Not even cheering, just an audible sense of joy.

spiderman swing is the loudest

girl was fingering herself in the theater

Likely to Chris Evans, yeah?

Why else would a girl go to a theater?

Cap with Mjolnir, the second time I watched it

I don't remember any reactions the first time opening day aside from the dude next to me, it was so fucking lame, I should've gone to the 3D showing with more people and kids but I hate 3D and kids and it was very close to being sold out

I've seen the movie twice, both times there were cheers and laughter when Carol gets punched the fuck out by Thanos.

no, to fat Thor

Why lie?

Attached: 1554525300704.png (514x674, 298K)

Mjolnir Cap, definitely Mjolnir Cap.

There was basically extended applause all through Cap using mjolnir against Thanos.

Thor the Voluminous

Okay, you caught me.

I was only in the theater a second time because my girlfriend couldn't see it the same night I went to see it, so I took her to it so we could experience it together, though I was more focusing on her reactions than the movie itself so I wasn't "watching" it persay.

Cap and Mjolnir especially when he made those combos with the shield and then the thunder happened.

Someone should definitely edit the immigrant song into that scene.

Basically, yeah. I had pretty much restrained myself up to that point (as opposed to most of the rest of the crowd), but when the hammer started levitating I lost all self-control.

Attached: UKFhxtZ.jpg (1079x799, 172K)

Based

Fortnite blew big laughs
Everything from the battle between Thanos and the trinity onwards gave out big applauses and extreme cheers as if we were there for real watching it like a game of football

Hey don't be surprised, in my theater a girl 2 seats to my right screamed "MY WIFE!" when she appeared and destroyed the Sanctuary II

C
Worthy cap
Spierman returns.
Spidey hug.
Thanos btfo by wanda
Trio vs thanos
Man the theater roded the hype wave.