TOMORROW I'LL

TOMORROW I'LL

Attached: best casting.jpg (1236x801, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drj7JcRuFv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAY THE N WORD

START

CUBAN PETE

THE STORY BEGINS

youtube.com/watch?v=drj7JcRuFv8

INVENT THOSE BLUEPRINTS

>He catches the government snooping as usual

>that awful CGI background

Attached: 1383799492499.jpg (850x700, 87K)

do you feel in charge?

Attached: 1598B482-B3F5-438A-9EB6-151A7CAA362B.jpg (618x412, 134K)

BE SPENDIN' MOST MY LIFE
LIVIN' IN A GANGSTAH'S PARADISE!

FINKLE IS EINHORN

he found the PENIS inside the Hedgehog

$5 says this is literally at the very end of the movie.

PINGAS

Attached: 1437653425365.jpg (473x480, 57K)

Everyone has already made their predictions on it being a post credits scene. You're not special.

Attached: eggman wife.png (640x480, 363K)

Good to know we're all on the same page then. It's sad there's been enough game/comic book movies where characters only look "accurate" at the last second usually as a tease for a sequel that never happens.

Like, what a weird thing that keeps happening.

>Robotnik giving the Colonel Jessup speech from A Few Good Men

Which movies have done it?

Jem and the holograms would be my first thought, a couple comic book movies have had "comic accurate" designs teased either in a scene or easter egg. Even the "classic" mario movie did it constantly. The resident evil movies did stuff like that a couple times as well.

Then there's remakes like the tomb raider reboots giving her two guns at the very end of the game.

Somebody stop him!

PINESS

Street Fighter, with Dhalsim not being bald until the end.

Why is he in the Mushroom Kingdom?

The leaks that came out about the movie before this trailer have basically been supported by the trailer, including the idea that the rings function as portals for some reason, and those same leaks say that Robotnik ends up on Sonic's planet, and at the end of the movie, he looks like pic related.

HAVE SEX WITH ROBOTNIK

Attached: IMG_20190502_052852.jpg (1721x1700, 241K)

Mushroom Hill Zone is in Sonic and Knuckles.

Ring portals existed in classic Sonic as well, Sonic just couldn't throw them.

knuckles? does he chuckle?

That fanart of the movie design is legitimately way better than the actual design, like holy shit. For one thing, actual movie Sonic's face is way too flat, it's disconcerting to look at, whereas this one looks like it has a snout. They also made the belly coloration better.

& Knuckles

>They also made the belly coloration better.
Definitely more pettable

Do any other Sonic characters show up at the end?

Not that I remember. The idea from the leaks that Sonic is an alien on Earth here to save it from another group of aliens that are coming is supported by the trailers too, with him saying "Basically it looks like I'm going to have to save your planet." I don't remember anything saying that the aliens actually attack in the movie, more that Robotnik is the villain, and that's supported by Sonic fighting a lot of drones in the trailer. Maybe they're saving that payoff for a sequel that won't happen.