Avengers Endgame

Wait a minute, if Captain America went back where he left off and stayed out of history’s way; how would he avoid getting drafted to fight in the Pacific where the War was still continuing? What about the Korean War after that?

Attached: D7C0BF38-D166-4CC0-9AE2-B273174B84EB.jpg (739x415, 33K)

Probably lived under a pseudonym and Peggy used her connections to protect him.

cap vs yuichiro never?

Attached: Yuichiro_Hanma.jpg (348x531, 54K)

>thanks cap!

Attached: surrendering-soldiers-march.jpg (900x627, 110K)

Steve Rogers: Draft Dodger

Attached: E86190BF-5EFF-4A25-BFBB-093E1A527C07.jpg (500x386, 33K)

We don't know what Cap's life in the alternate timeline was other than that he spent decades sucking on Peggy's fat tits. There's no reason to assume he "stayed out of history's way" in that timeline.

so he lived as a NEET all day in his pajamas listening to baseball games and pulp serials on the radio while Peggy went to work?

Well, he probably got a TV at some point

>He was noobmaster69 all this time

Kek

It was an alternate timeline. He probably continued being Captain America until he got too old, then moved to a command role in SHIELD, before retiring to live out the rest of his years with Peggy. He returned to the original timeline when Peggy died.

But what about that timelines Captain America still in the ice? Did he defrost him and find Bucky so those two can shack up like God and Tumblr intended?

I mean he saw some shit, he knows where everything ends up if he lets life run it's course and he's tired, man. Might as well just do what said and suck on Peggy's tits nonstop and avoid telling her that he made out with her (their?) niece the day she died.

I like to think that he ended up with another woman after he finally had his date.

He had closure and was able to move on.

That's the reason he didn't told Sam about his wife.

>Did he defrost him and find Bucky so those two can shack up like God and Tumblr intended?
Multiple timeline theory, user. Everything is possible now if not in this timeline, it will in another...

Attached: Nightmare fuel.jpg (716x1048, 507K)

I like that too.

>Steve and Peggy dance and kiss.
>Peggy breaks apart, tuts and says "Is that all you dreamt it would be, after all these years?"
>Steve says "Feels like I'm kissing a friend."

Attached: rosenthal-bernie-meets-rachel.jpg (445x437, 148K)

Bernie is 100% wife material, and everyone that had read a Cap comic knows it

Can Cap quit his latex fetish though? I'm sad MCU Romanogers never got off.

Attached: 9d8725d97632700c59dd8e9a92ab416c.jpg (500x997, 136K)

Peggy works in military she probably got him out

I also think this is most likely. Idk how he would stop being a hero. He just did it with Peggy.

Then why would he not come back to the prime timeline lmao
It was obviously Peggy. He said no to Falcon because he wants to keep that life he had entirely to himself

Captain America will return in CAPTAIN AMERICA: DRAFT DODGER