How good would star and Marco be as actual parents?

How good would star and Marco be as actual parents?

Attached: AC16169A-F7DD-477D-9A30-B5F3E97C342F.png (1024x1448, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIERsgtYIao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably pretty gud.
Star slowly maturing has been one of the few constant strengths of the series in the last two seasons and Marco was very resposible to begin with and has become somewhat less neurotic.

Attached: Marko Star tilted hug.jpg (1204x1920, 411K)

what happened?

Attached: Starco sweaty.jpg (1280x1066, 102K)

Cute artstyle.
Source?

Attached: Starco grown hug.png (1280x1920, 773K)

It's Tradition By bitter-knitter.

Thanks, bro.

Attached: bro.png (400x600, 268K)

Think nothing of it, I like to promote what little quality this fandom has .

I don't understand why fanwork acts like they would be horrified to have kids
they dont have to worry about ruining their careers, their educations, their financial stability.... Marco's proven to be a good father, why wouldnt they want kids?

I has always loved this cartoon style, the facial expressions are always the best

Unless they plan to drop off their kids with either sets of parents for the majority of time, raising children will be a massive time sink for many many years, greatly limiting your choices.

>Star slowly maturing

she got worse

They're gonna be great.
More pregnant starco please

Attached: tumblr_p2ehc0UeT41v3d47xo1_1280.jpg (1243x1920, 797K)

Sleepy bump; post names for the baby.

Boy: It's gotta be Marco-primes name: Sol
Girl: Did you have any doubt? It's gotta be ___Sky___

Attached: ismystery.png (1000x1414, 239K)

OP's image is a comic from before season 3, so Star's still a princess. The whole plot of it is that they have to rush to get married before Star's family figures out she's pregnant, but still going through all the traditional stuff for Mewni royalty.

It was pretty good, but unfortunately never got finished. The artist just kinda dropped off the internet over a year ago.

It was pretty well done overall. I wonder if they gave up after watching S3 or if it was just generic life stuff that got in the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIERsgtYIao
just occurred IRL

Since they didn't kill Meteora immediately upon seeing her ugly self, I can only assume they'd be pretty terrible parents because they don't know when to realize they have a bad thing going and ABORT ABORT ABORT

their child will be a similarly ugly and worthless piece of shit and drain on society

Last anybody heard from the artist was back in September 2017, and she was busy planning her own wedding in real life. She said she'd update the comic in October, but never did.

Page 29 gave us star undressing

We taught our kids to fear having babies, and yet the stormweenies are still wondering why they opened the floodgates to foreigners.

Attached: 1479091035252.jpg (640x625, 43K)