So after Endgame, who is the heart of the MCU?

So after Endgame, who is the heart of the MCU?

With Iron Man and Captain America gone who had the strongest story arcs in the MCU, who is left to step up and be the anchors to everything? Who has the strongest potential to be the guiding light?

Cause I'll be honest, I really don't know who can ground the MCU anymore.

Attached: 1 - Ql9Xaiy.jpg (675x1000, 246K)

Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Doctor Strange
Thor is now relegated to funny fat guy

Spidey's the New face and he'll get 2-3 More films after FFH. Screencap this

Attached: spiderman-and-iron-man-artwork-20-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

I'm interested in GOTG, Strange and Spidey.

Antman for comfy too.

I don't doubt Sony will renew the deal since it's basically free money for them, but no way Marvel are going to make the face of their golden goose a character whose film rights they're loaning from another studio.

Captain Marvel, the new face in the MCU, a Goddess

Attached: me!.jpg (640x640, 127K)

My read of the conclusions of the movie were Thor/Quill and possibly Peter Parker/Ms.Marvel. Of course, with Nick Fury is around they will always have a justification for a crossover film. Whether or not there is a soul to that is up to the writers.

I'm looking forward to more Spiderman and more Black Panther. And generally more street level stuff rather than whole universe shit.

oh yeah, Doctor Strange too. Bumblebee Bandersnatch has the heart carry a team, imo.

I feel that Captain Marvel and Endgame undo all the tension that CM even had with "What will happen when Carol meets Fury again" or "How will she meet Maria or Monica again"

It just doesn't happen. She jsut comes back to Earth for 5 years and no meaningful things happen outside a haircut.

>with Nick Fury is around they will always have a justification for a crossover film.
I hate to be that guy, but how much longer do we have Samuel Jackson? The guy is 70 years old.

If Sony pulls him off Marvel, specially after the Endgame box office, you can bet both fans and investors will go nuts.
They would effectively kill the character's chances.

I think a problem with Dr. Strange is that it's been a really long time since his first film and another year or so til his sequel. They probably will have to rework the charater from the ground up.

Captain Ant: Friendly Sorcerer Supreme and King of Wakanda

Attached: Captain Ants.jpg (466x640, 35K)

Captain Marvel :)

almost certainly Spider-Man

Here's your new Iron Man bro

Attached: Wade.png (911x417, 291K)

It depends on the merchandise rights, if Marvel still retains them, then they might not mind.

This is where I'm at, too.

i got a feeling strange will be very important

i dont give a fuck
just give moon knight anything, show, cameo, whatever
i just want my nigga spector

Nebula was cool.