AVENGERS ENDGAME

How many of these female superheroes could you satisfy sexually before you passed out from exhaustion or died of internal injuries Yea Forums?

Attached: 1556282164099.webm (954x400, 2.94M)

I could do about five full laps with proper hydration. Six if I had the power stone.

i cant even satsify myself

Attached: 1549333454788.jpg (555x783, 105K)

Only two. I'd wear myself out on Wanda and Nebula rather than going on to any of the others.

>more spidey harem shit

>there's a much better rip out
>people still using shitty chink cams

Wanda and wasp are the only worth sexing anyway

Just go for Mantis.

Attached: 1554501623985.jpg (729x1200, 794K)

I have a feeling Wanda is impossible to please. I mean, Vision is a machine, who knows how used she got to being fucked by someone with infinite stamina

I just want to fuck Wanda, Milfasp and maybe Pepper. The rest is trash.

Came across an article on fat Thor and the author brags that Thor made the right decision to hand Asgard over to a TRUE queen, trusting Valkyrie with the throne. Is she still a raging alcoholic in this timeline?

Hnnnng

Attached: ABEDA428-D277-46EE-A637-EDB7A8C88098.gif (540x210, 931K)

if she is, it isn't shown in Endgame. And raging alcoholism is clearly not an automatic disqualification for Ruler of Asgard regardless.

>spends three movies worried about being a king of Asgard to live up to Odin
>hands it to some alky
Grrl power is a cancer

I don't think I could get past Nebula , Gamora or Valkyrie before I was done, DESU. But i'd have a fucking good try!

I mean ...isn't everyone in Asguard a raging Alcoholic?

That moment felt so forced, most of these girls don't even know each other

SHUT IT INCEL!! ITS CINEMATIC KINO!!

Wanda can sit on my face with those tight leather pants.

Could mantis use her mine connection powers to make us share the feeling of or orgasms with each other? Would feeling your partners orgasm cause you to orgasm, creating an infinite chain of orgasms until she let you go?

None. :(

And the idea that Pepper should be fighting, even with an Iron Man suit, is kind of goofy. Yeah, Rescue, fine but we never saw MCU Pepper doing any piloting of the suit. Maybe they cut that scene.

I'd hatefuck Brie Larson to the point of passing out

There was a Psylocke fapfic about this.

Tony easily has the tech by this point where he can build suits that just have an AI that lets you move around normally and the suit adjusts to follow your movements and requires literally no input or knowledge on your behalf.

Tony making AIs that literally do the fighting for you has been established since Homecoming

Yeah he does, which actually makes it even more weird that Pepper is there. Why would Tony let one of two people he loves fight space invaders when he can just pull a Justin Hammer in IM2 and just auto-pilot 50 Iron Man suits? Even Stark Tech toasters are worth dozens of soldiers. So why put her in the line of fire?

did they fugg?

Presumably he made it with the assumption that she could use it for future Family Flight Times, but she took the initiative and put it on herself in order to protect the universe and her child.

And she can just override Tony's redundant security measures?

If he can make AIs advanced enough to do the fighting for the wearer, he can make AIs advanced enough to recognize the intended user.

Considering I am a dicklet and experience Ed I'd say none of them

Of course my erection died after seeing Larson so may not have even fuck any of them anyways

I'd use the Gauntlet to give myself infinite stamina and go HAM on all of them at once.

>big dick but I can never cum during sex due to anxiety.
I’ve found my purpose.

Imagine Wanda on her hands knees, blissful as she's rammed by Vision's perfectly sized cock which has all the advantages of a dildo yet with all the feel of a cock.

Anybody got some of those "Ara Ara, Peter Parker!" pictures

This fight wasn't nearly as good as the one from Infinity war.

Probably tap out a the third.

So I chose Wanda, Mantis, and if I can make it, Nebula.

I liked them in their solo scenes but this is so out of place. There was no buildup at all, this scene is just for "Muh representation".
I'm not saying it shouldn't be there but couldn't they at least try to sell it better?

Inb4
>Have sex

t. incel

Can Wanda restore my energy with magic? because then I could do that all day.

Imagine being this much of a faggot, that you can't take a cool scene of characters doing badass shit because "muh wimminz".

I feel so sorry for your generation.

All of them except the bald one and Gamora.

>tfw no giantess wasp

fuck this shit

I'd like to think she got her shit together after Hela was defeated and she avenged her valkyrie sisters.

I just need Mantis, Wanda, Pepper, Carol, Spidey in that order. The rest can do die wherever, idc.

Can I just do Wanda and Mantis?

>spidey gets hit hard
>his helmet comes off for no reason
>pepper lands for backup
>takes off her helmet for no reason
>wasp appears
>helmet is already off which makes no sense
>captain marvel and co.
>fuck wearing a helmet
at least that got that sweet shot with all the ponytails bouncing around. this is legally blonde tier shit

>carol, wanda, valkyrie
no, too powerful, their pussies would probably destroy you and give you a heart attack
>okoye, pepper, shuri, mantis, wasp, gamora
all doable, i'm down

did i miss anyone?

Never said that they shouldn't do this it, faggit.
I said they should've wrote it better instead of just forcing it.

>team-up movie has a team-up
Yeah remember how good of friends everyone was with Spider-Man and Ant-Man prior to Civil War

I cod only really do Mantis and o my because her powers would make her cum when I came

Nebula.

Obligatory

Attached: 1556684485431.jpg (1500x1875, 442K)

>there's this garbage female team up
>but no wombo combo from anyone

She has her shit together more than Thor does, that's for damn sure. But Valkyrie being on Earth sets her up for a Strange and Hulk team up like the old Defenders comics, and Thor is awesome in space adventures. So nothing is really lost.

>"He feels Scared, but unfathomabley aroused."

All of them, and then the male ones.

>merunyaa
fuck I love her art

>have a day off
>end up jacking off 5 times that day
Eh probably all of them at least once as long as I got some water to keep going

Attached: 1526036832168.jpg (500x741, 163K)

Zero. Maybe Mantis if she used her empathic abilities to feel that I was trying to satisfy her and that helped.

I could maybe go a round of drunk sex with Valkyrie.

Most of the Avengers in the final battle don’t know each other

How is it forced? You wouldn’t have batted an eye if it was all dudes.

It’s a stupid ass capeshit movie anyway about time traveling men in tights. Don’t pretend that at that very scene, you suddenly cared about cinematic quality.

man when Valkyrie scratches the skin itch on that leviathan or whatever it's called, and it dies, that's so badass

This, just Mantis if she took pity and helped me out

all girls are sister

>How many of these female superheroes could you satisfy sexually before you passed out from exhaustion or died of internal injuries Yea Forums?
I don't think any female in the MCU can derive pleasure from anything, let alone anything sexually

You forgot Iron Man 3? And she had 5 years to learn. Rhodey only needed one

>tfw i clapped to this scene but no one else did

Attached: how embarrassing.jpg (351x257, 21K)

Hot damn Wasp is so full of spunk when she pops up. I love it.

The 2 black girls I was sitting next to seemed to enjoy it

Was it the Russos intention to have my pants get tighter with this scene?

Okoye is too black to show up on film.

Mantis is probably the only one who wouldn't be into pegging.

switch out captain marvel for nebula and boom this scene is 200% less pandering.

If Natasha was still alive I'd fuck her and her only but Carol seems like the closest replacement.

why does Carol look so goofy when she's flying

wanda first then valk

Attached: eliz o blue.jpg (1920x1280, 1.45M)

this woman is rather meh, but her character is definitely meh

All of them. When I fuck, I go all night long. I have the stamina of a god.

is peter parker a female superhero?

Girl(male)

The Amazing Spider-Man nope
but Marvel's The Peter-Parker yes