Remember when the Batman and Robin tie-in stuff depicted them BTAS style for some reason?

Remember when the Batman and Robin tie-in stuff depicted them BTAS style for some reason?

Attached: 1355962152.jpg (1061x1500, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Swenson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 6903183437764953081.jpg (750x1000, 150K)

What did Poison Ivy and Bane look like?

unironically the best Batman movie. holds nothing back and isn't ashamed of being a comic book movie, in contrast nothing will be more pathetic that Nolan's Robin copout.

Attached: 1525652379894.png (650x488, 521K)

>it's retarded so it's so comic booky ecks dee
I hate this fucking reddit-tier mentality that completely demeans comics as a whole. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Attached: 2522162.jpg (600x825, 101K)

Nah, it's still stupid. Fun stupid in some places, maybe, but stupid nonetheless.

And Bane was terrible.

>>easy tear out pages
in a golden book? yeah i doubt theyd need to make that even easier

It was printed more like a coloring book than a typical Golden Book

I had these and I always wondered what the reason for that was. They never did that for Batman Forever.

Because BTAS was popular at the year the movie came out and the simplistic art style made it ideal for a coloring book?

Plus you don't have to pay actors for using their likeness

The thing is doing it as a cartoon is fine, but usually WB and other companies try to avoid meshing two different projects like this, especially since they were gonna continue the Batman cartoon that year.

Those designs work really well in the BTAS style.

Their version of the Alicia Silverstone Batgirl makes me think of Spoiler.

>And Bane was terrible.
Best thing about this Bane, the guy who played him once wrestled for WCW as "the Final Solution" in 95.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Swenson

He died after playing Bane.

>super-paint with water
I remember this one. I had loads of fun with my mom doing paints and shit and hung them all around the house. Good times.

>reddit
Go back

You first, redditor

I can't believe I didn't realize that New 52 Nightwing costume is basically the B&R suit without the cape and gloves

Batman Forever stuff was a little more "realistic" looking compared to that, though. This kind of reminds me of Neal Adams' style and in the 90's along with Continuity Studios.

Attached: Batman Forever Color Activity.jpg (754x1024, 220K)

all Batman movies are stupid

Batman with Spoiler and New52 Nightwing

It's not like comic writers after Knightfall got him right either.