Local theater after avengers: endgame

local theater after avengers: endgame

Attached: trashed.jpg (750x992, 657K)

Assholes gonna be assholes.

Quit bitching and do your job fag, I’ve had to clean bathrooms before this shit any even half as bad

>AMERIFATS
EL OH EL

If you think that's bad, never clean up after a Madea movie or the latest DreamWorks movie.

That’s it?

Is that guy part of the trash heap?

fucking amateur hour, where's the soda cup filled with piss

This keeps getting posted, is this really the worst mess they could get a shot of?
That's 45 second of work to clean up.

yea, fucking theaters don't give a shit about separating for recycling, throw all that shit into the bag, sweep the floor and usher in the next crowd.

Oh look people who get paid to clean theaters for a living are crying about cleaning theaters.

Be a shame if everyone just stopped dirtying them and then they could just be out of a job.

If you dont wanna clean cum and piss jugs get a different job wagies.

This for fucking real I was an usher for 3 years and the absolute worst I ever saw was fucking Minions. I kid you not white trash mothers just took off and left 3 shitty diapers and stuffed them under the seats rather than take the kids to a changing table.

So glad I’m done with that wagie life. Fuck people in movie theatres

What about these kinda movies attracts this kinda people?

Ppl bitching about cleaning popcorn and coke bottles.

When thats literally what they get paid to do.

Officially taking a dump on the floor during the credits because of this thread.

Clean my poop wagies.

I said fucking clean it.

No, the debris isn't nearly large enough to consume him as its own.

it's not their home, once they leave it's not their problem and that's all that matters to them
also, companies can't do shit to customers these days. Everyone's afraid of lawsuits, especially after that Starbucks in New York fucked up hard and ruined it for the rest of us

>Crying about cleaning, when youre a paid cleaner.
Oh man oh man oh man fucking zoomers. They never learn. Brb getting head in the back row and leaving it on a $5 tip for ya wagie asses... I bet you all run to pick it up than instant regret hahahaha

ITT: Zoomers crying about the adult world.

You'd better do it.

LOL. Old IMDbfag here. This pic dates back to at least 2014 and was spammed on every board for every movie as "the aftermath". That must have been one hell of an early advance screening.

You talking about the case where some black guys were loitering in a Starbucks and once the employees called the cops on them they pulled the race card?

>loitering at a Starbucks
what the fuck you think everyone else is doing there?

Spoken like someone who's never worked as a cleaner.

Still am an usher. Yeah, big name animated film aftermaths are the worst. Diapers, toys, puke, bottles people pissed in, melted candy bars. I actually started carrying a blow-dryer because of all the soda that would end up in hard to reach areas of seats and my friend would jokingly call openings for kid's movies "Blow-Dry Night".

Some barely spilled popcorn and a few empty wrappers are NOTHING.

Sorry for not being an immigrant, I cant help where I was born.

>ITT: one samefag NEET

What does immigration have to do with this?

Uhh why do you think whites made everything there overpriced... Was to keep a certain demographic loitering only.

Honestly. Most every job has it's shit season, when I used to work at grocery store it was every 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Memorial Day, etc because every holiday is a reason to go out and buy beer and food. Sure it sucked but it's only short term. If these people can't be fucked to actually break a sweat doing their job when it gets busy for like 2 weeks, then maybe they should just not work.

Maybe people should learn how to be in public without making a huge mess.

That is the kind of mess I saw after every movie when a worked at a theater.

Jesus people it aint that hard to keep your shit clean.

Just stuff your empty candy and soda in the popcorn bucket when you're done, throw the bucket away.

If you keep spilling your popcorn you're a spastic retard who shouldn't be eating popcorn because you're liable to breath and eat at the same time and choke.

also you're paying a 400% mark up for that shit. You better treat every junior mint and popcorn kernel like they're made of fucking gold

>Jesus people it aint that hard to keep your shit clean.
>Expecting basic hygiene from Marvel fans.

>a kid pissed himself in the theatre I was in
Proud parents I'm sure

There's a scene in the movie Bad Santa where the protag is having anal sex with a woman and tells her she won't shit straight for a week. I think that's a real thing based on what I've seen as a janitor.

Also, google's diversity hires don't know what a bus looks like.

Yeah, I have been noticing that MCUfags are fucking pigs, barely civilized.

>Pic showing a pretty decent mess left by lazy cinema attendees.
>Cleaning up an entire theater, looking just like this, every 15-30 minutes.
>People on this thread seriously saying "but it's their job"

How about this; stop being a cunt and clean up after yourselves you fucking slobs. I'm sick and tired of people just refusing to clean up after themselves and then using the "but muh job so hard" excuse. Fuck yourself, pick up your coke can, and make everyone's life a little bit easier ya daft cunts. Making teenagers and elderly people clean up your mess because you're too lazy to be a decent human being is fucking inexcusable.

Literally manchildren.

Imagine if people would actually start to behave and clean after themselves.

Those guys would lose their jobs.

well yea, it always sucks but if you're breaking down from that, like the goober in OP seems to be, you're really not cut out for your job

Remember when these npcs were throwing bitchfits about how you shouldn't bring children to this "historic cinematic" event because it will disturb the "adults"?

Imagine having to do the job you get money for.
Imagine it.

They're bright and colorful, so white trash parents take their loud, ADD-riddled kids to them in the hopes that they'll be entertained for 1.5-2 hours so when they get home they'll be tired enough for their parents to finally get to shoot some coke in peace.

>boohoo I dont want to work
>i just want to sit on my ass and get pay
You are getting pay to do your job, don't like it, find something else.

Exactly, that's all they do. Usher people in, sell snacks, watch films.
What the fuck is there to complain about? Imagine hospital cleaning staff crying because there's too much medical waste or some senile old man shat on the floor.

DO YOUR JOB OR LET SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE OVER.

Why wouldn't someone just take their empty packages to the trash cans they pass on the way out of the theater? It's right there, you're going passed it anyway, it doesn't cost you anything.
Why are people such fucking savages?

OMG it's not MY JOB wtf do you want? To get paid for minimal work? Bitch fuck you!

I can't even tell what you're trying to say here. Just throw your shit away on your way out you mouthbreathing slobs, why would you not?

>All these motherfuckers justifying people throwing waste around like animals

It doesn't matter that it's these peoples jobs to clean up messes. Lot's of people have that same job; it's common decency not to throw shit on the ground when you're done with it, and more so not to make people's job's harder if you don't have to. Disregarding that decency doesn't make you a well adjusted adult with better things to do, it makes you a cunt.

Because it's not my job to do that you retard.

See this user's post before hanging yourself
I don't understand the lack of basic civility, it's not like customers are expected to sweep up popcorn and mop the floors, just take your shit out with you when you leave. These are the same people who'd leave their garbage in the woods after a weekend of camping, that is if any of these mouthbreathing fat fucks ever went camping outside of a parking lot.

>actually working in a movie theater

Attached: 1536459166385.png (275x255, 157K)

>Someone is breaking into my home
>Should I shoot them with my gun?
>No, that's not my job, it's the police's job
>I'll call the police
>Wait that's not my job either, better call the operator and have them call the police for me
>But the phone is just out of reach, is it my job to go get it?
>Wait, whose job is it to think about all this shit?
>Oh shit it's the burglar I forgot about him lmao
>Woah shit am I being raped?
>lol this dumbass doesn't even know it's a prostitutes job to fuck people
>What an idiot
I would not be surprised if you told me that you literally don't wipe your own ass.

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

At least it’s not like the 50 shades of grey screenings where staff would find cucumbers and batteries left behind in the seats

See this is why when you come crying to me about losing your wallet or purse, I tell you I didn't find it when really I cleaned it out and chucked everything else into the bottom of the trash bag.

Nice, I do the same thing with abandoned children.

So, serious question, and I know this will come across as kind of dickish and sarcastic but I don't really think there's a polite way to ask someone if they live like an animal. Do you just shit on the floor wherever you're standing and hire a maid to come clean your house every day or what? Like, cleaning up after you is -literally- a maid's job, so I'm wondering how far you take this philosophy of yours. Are you only filthy in public? Do you feel this way about everywhere you go or only at like a shitty place with wagecuck employees, like fast food or the movies? Do you spit on the ground when you're in like a sit down restaurant? I know people occasionally do stuff like shit in the urinal because they think it's funny but I never considered that someone would do that just all the time just as their normal way of living. Please respond, I'm really curious how far you take it and how the people around you react.

Once saw a picture where people shot pieces of cheese into the theater seats with a bow and arrow.

Fucking insane what Americans are able to get away with.

Yep, you deserve your shitty low wage job. Now go clean up some garbage pedro.

This is bad, but nowhere near the worst. You fuckers don't know what "the worst" means, let me enlighten you.
>2015
>working at local theater
>Magic Mike XXL released like half a week ago, early July so AC is blasting
>AC breaks one day
>how much I wish it didn't can never be truly put into words, but just know it was hot like satans dickhole in the lobby
>work concessions for about an hour, then manager tells me to go help with clean up
>to this day I hold a grudge against that manager for what I did
>literal, actual dried cum on the seats and carpet mixed with butter, nacho cheese, and what I assume is soda.
>it stank so FUCKING bad I thought this was what being in a gas chamber felt like
>mfw this is only the 8pm showing
>mfw on the last showtime we stay until 3am cleaning

Attached: thesqueakquel.png (1204x1204, 1.41M)

How does that work? Like they put cheese on the seat, and then shot arrows at the cheese, or they fashioned projectiles made out of cheese and launched them at people?

People are slobs, what else is new?

I know a lot of people with cleaning services, especially old people will clean their house first. What you get with theaters, concerts, and stadiums is that by time the cleaning starts you are long gone so know one will ever know it was you. If you treated theaters like Uber where people knew which seat was yours and could give you a rating I bet more folk would clean up after themselves.

Sorry I'm on break, thanks for lunch though becky

>not getting a little target practice in while waiting for your movie to start
It beats watching car commercials and shitty "trivia" on the screen.

That's an interesting point, pretty well describes the "not my problem" attitude displayed itt by some anons.

>by time the cleaning starts you are long gone so know one will ever know it was you.
You'll know, user.
If nobody else knows, you will. You know what you did when you leave a mess. And if for no one else, then for yourself. Unless you feel no shame or guilt in being slovenly.

>If you treated theaters like Uber where people knew which seat was yours and could give you a rating I bet more folk would clean up after themselves.
Very Chinese.

It's your right to be a disgusting slob, just as it's my right to chastise and judge you for it.

If you're going to be a walking filth pile, pissing and shitting on everything you come in contact with because "not my problem" then you deserve it. Act chinese, get treated like chinese.

Is nobody going to comment on how the guy literally posed for this photo to make it look more dramatic?

He's talking about the whole "social credit" thing they got going on over there.

Yeah people who work at theaters are usually crybaby fags.

We're going to have that here too when Yang wins.

Good thing yang is never going to win, the DNC wont let him.

I don't get why people think star bucks is so comfy, I prefer the library desu desu but mine is sadly filled with homeless people nowadays :'(

Why is that a good thing? You don't want free money?

I know. Chinks are disgusting rodent people who do this kind of shit all the time and with the same line of thought behind it. If he's going to act like one he deserves to be treated like one and branded as a filth-spreading pariah.

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1556744452775.jpg (1080x2098, 145K)

I didn't know James Holmes got some of the staff too.

Why is it so messy behind the counter? That's not the customers' fault.

Sure I'd like free money, but he is also a liberal fuck who wants to ban all sorts of shit.

Doing this shit on the clock with customers in the theatre.
Come on now. Show some professionalism.

Such as? Be more specific.

None of these fags are professional. OP's pic is literally a minute of throwing shit in a bag and 30 seconds with the vacuum, if you're slow. That doesn't excuse the gross niggers (probably literally) that left the mess, but I can guarantee it took more time to get that picture and tweet about it than it would take to just do your job and get it done.

Attached: 1556843313376.jpg (750x937, 61K)

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

RUSH RUSH RUSH, aint got time to be careful, once there is a lull that when you clean it all up

I pay high prices on tickets and concession to be treated like a God. That means wagies cleaning up my snot rags and empty soda cup.

Is this the men's or women's restroom.

That’s not even that bad, that’s like your average seat after a child’s movie

>letting your skin touch thta floor, ever
did they actually die?

>cleaning up after yourself after seeing a movie.
Imagine taking your dirty plates back to the kitchen at a restaurant?
Same shit different pile.
Clean my garbage wagie.

Whatever, take a picture of a stupid mess people left, but posing like its somehow the end of the world and you're so weak that you need to hug your knees over some trash that you are paid to clean up is so fucking cringy. I hope someone shits in your theatre and you gotta clean it up

Man, I had to clean literal used diapers off the floor when I worked at a theater because parents didn't want to leave the theater to change their kids. This is amateur hour.

After working in a theater myself I just can’t bring myself to leave my garbage there like some animal, like, why is it okay to act like a slob in the theater but you can’t at a restaurant or at your friends house. In short, people suck, but if you got a good crew to work with it’s not so bad. Shit I remember dealing with the shrek and avatar audiences, those were goddamn nightmares, but I’m sure they pale in comparison with Endgame

I remember High School Musical being a fucking NIGHTMARE.

Nothing is as bad as Frozen was

Were you around for Meet the Fockers? And how EVERY SINGLE PERSON needed to make the obvious joke? I should write a comic about what it’s like working in a cinema.

What's the obvious joke?

Hey, my store uses the same computer system.

>I should write a comic about what it’s like working in a cinema.
I thought of this too, I gave up when I realized every joke boiled down to “aren’t these customers unreasonable and or stupid” that or regular theater procedure that no one finds interesting

My theater work experience had some fun anecdotes, like the various times animals got into the theater and the shenanigans that ensued as a result, or when we found a weird bdsm chair of unknown origin under one of the screens due to having to clean that area out after a flood. Also the time there was a fight club happening in the back alley of the theater.

But ultimately, yeah, it usually just boils down to "customers can be terrible" and a bunch of "you had to be there" anecdotes which could honestly apply to damn near any job that interacts with customers.

That "Focker" sounds like "fucker", I'd imagine.

>Work in a theater but am probably the best they have at working the ticket counter on weekends that they never make me work concessions or usher so I never have to clean this shit.
It's really hard finishing every transaction in 30 seconds and then spending time on my phone sitting down.

Attached: 1552121738318.jpg (800x450, 125K)

Yeah, but what joke do you make about that?

With the exception of super busy friday nights, I actually preferred working usher (but then, this was pre-cell phones) since there was always going to be periods of downtime between the big theaters letting out where the other ushers and I could just sit in on a movie or goof of somewhere. People taking tickets had it easiest, sure, but I'll take being able to walk around and talk to people over being stuck sitting in a box for 8 hours. Also just generally didn't have to interact with customers nearly as much, just their trash.

Concessions always sucked though. I still have scars on my hands from working the jank-ass popcorn machine all these years later.

>tfw this used to be me
>I took promotion because needed money for school
>Now am concessions supervisor 5 days a week
>never get to work Box Office again
It’s the comfiest job at a theater, most people just buy tickets online so you mostly deal with stupid people who haven’t caught up

Ushering used to be way easier in the old days, before assign seating and reclining chairs took over

I'd guess something banal like "two tickets for meet the f-fuckers HEHEHEE I SAID IT"

>"One ticket for "Meet the Fuckers" heheheheheh...."

My theater downsized the work force by having concessions also handle the selling and ripping of tickets. Which means that no matter what, you have to wait in the concessions line, be it for buying tickets, getting access to the theater or actually buying concessions.

It's fucking terrible for everyone since it doubles the workload for concessions employees while also meaning that even if you buy your tickets online, it'll take forever to get into the theater. It also means that it's probably pretty trivial to just sneak into the theater without a ticket so I probably would have liked this system as a bum-ass teenager.

Even now when I get the rare usher shift, it's just making the theaters livable before a show and doing trash.
I legit goofed off for two hours on my last usher shift because of fucking Avengers being so long.

>It’s the comfiest job at a theater, most people just buy tickets online so you mostly deal with stupid people who haven’t caught up
Pretty much. It's the easiest cash in the world to just sit on my phone lurking and texting people while I wait for someone to come up, usually they can be gone in 20 seconds too.

What you have to realize is that its a whole theater. Take the photo ans multiply that by 8, then multiply that by 20. Thats how much you have to clean in 15 to 30 minutes. And if there is any stains or spills you're fired.

So because it's their job it's ok for people to act like disgusting animals leaving shit all over? People who leave garbage around whether it's the street or theather deserve to be thrown into the ocean with concrete attached like the human trash they are.

Men’s. You think women would actually come up with something like that?

Box Ofice on a Wednesday morning is getting paid for nothing, Box Office on a Saturday night of avengers is getting paid to tell people everything is sold out

Yeah and it would take 15 or less to grab all the garbage and vacuum it, but this millennial chose to take a "muh life so hard" cringe pic while he cried about doing what he is being paid to do.

I legit hope he is homeless now after getting fired. People who complain about doing the job they are literally being paid to do deserve to suffer.

Only worthless people will disagree with this post.

That’s on par with when you can’t find a price for something and the customer goes “I guess it’s free”

>Box Office on a Saturday night of avengers is getting paid to tell people everything is sold out
Literally what I did all night. I just found the earliest showing with any seats further back than the front section (no one accepts the front and just leaves) and would tell everyone that everything else was sold without checking. 9/10 times they just left. I put more effort into avoiding work at my job than actually doing it.

I literally can't wait for them to automate the theatre cleaning experience with slightly more advanced roombas so all you faggots who cry about this shit will suddenly just be going "wish I had a job :("

Until then. clean my shit up wagecuck. I go out of my way to throw my half full sodas and other garbage on the floor when I watch a movie and there is LITERALLY nothing you can do about it but clean it up you fucking pathetic faggot :)

Women spread their period blood all over the stalls and throw their fetuses in the toilets
t. i've seen it

I'm not sure if you're questioning how disgusting women's restrooms can get or questioning women's ability to create creative and ingenuitive feats of engineering.

So either you're naive or sexist. Either way, there is absolutely a non-zero chance of this being from a women's restroom.

>I go out of my way to throw my half full sodas and other garbage on the floor when I watch a movie and there is LITERALLY nothing you can do about it
My theater would throw you out and ban you for this kind of shit, what's the matter with you?
Also you and I know damned well that movie theaters won't survive long enough for automation to catch up, they'll be long-gone by then.

Purposefully damaging theater property is considered an act of vandalism, sir. The police have been called and I'm afraid I have to ban you from the theater.

My father's favorite is to ask for the senior citizen's discount. Although these days I guess they might actually give it to him.

I'm sure user will have some edgy reply to this that he pretends he'd use in this situation, when in reality we both know he'd just stutter and run out with his cheeks red.

Let him. I work as a manager in my local theater and I literally do this all the time. Dumbass kids or shithead adults think they're going to be cool by dumping their sodas onto the floor over the credits like I'm not watching from the projectionist window. I catch them every time they do it and ban every single one of them.
One time I had three 13 year olds do it, told them I wouldn't call their mom if they cleaned it up with some rags I gave them, and then banned them on their way out.

No they wouldn't, because the theatre I go to doesn't have assigned seats. You stupid, cringy fucking faggot.

Oh, right, because yall are watching me the whole time. I just dump the shit while leaving and they just clean it up after. Christ you guys are fucking dumb, no wonder you are working min wage shit cleaning jobs at the theatre holy shit

Fuck you, that's what you're paid for.

This is probably one of the most pathetic power fantasy larps I"ve ever read. Imagine WISHING you had authority at a ......movie theater? So fucking cringe.

>One time I had three 13 year olds do it, told them I wouldn't call their mom if they cleaned it up with some rags I gave them, and then banned them on their way out.
Good riddance. Also, I was right, look lol.

Attached: hyena_laughing1_xlarge.jpg (335x350, 18K)

You appear to be getting more and more upset user. Maybe it's time to close the tab and go back to watching fortnite videos, stewing about how you're *totally* gonna fuck up a theater next time you're in one?

Being a movie theater manager isn't that unbelieveable of a job user. Only someone out of touch with reality would think that.
Hmm, wait a minute...

How much time do they have to clean up the room until another movie starts in there? As long as there's enough time, cleaning up a mess isn't such a big deal. It's what the theater's paying for, anyway.

>No trashcans readily available in the seating area
>Want moviegoers to carry all that shit out to the lobby and jam it into one of the few trashcans out there

Attached: 1490461808773.jpg (477x331, 23K)

I usually am watching you guys most of the time. You can tend to smell troublemakers as they come into the theater and most of my responsibilities keep me in the attic with the projectors anyway. Plus all of our theater exits where the trash are are watched by cameras basically all day, I catch people there too.

>being this much of a nigger

So you admit you stole the money and throw away the evidence?

The job really isn't glamorous and the pay is barely worth the monotony. Most days I'm just fixing some broken lighting cue or slapping our projectors around when they don't want to display a picture. Tossing out rude cunts is just how I get my jollies on the job.

;^)
Just buy a new wallet loser

Wait, that's hard for you?

Whatever it takes.

>that one slut spreading her legs toward the camera

>>No trashcans readily available in the seating area
You heard this user, put trashcans between every seat. Hope you like the smell of stale "butter" and dried soda while you're watching your movie.

Look at all that trash, you can't talk shit about costumers and have your workplace like this, FUCK YOU!

Trashcans inside the theaters just makes it harder for ushers to go around and collect all the trash between sets since we can't interrupt a playing movie. Fat fucks can walk the extra 12 feet to the can outside, the deserve it if they ordered more than a popcorn and some soda.

What theaters are you people in where they don't bring in trash cans as the movie ends? I always grab my trash (which generally isn't a whole lot) and toss it on the way out. They have plenty to clean from all the fallen popcorn, I don't subscribe to this "It takes away their job!" bullshit excuse for being a slob.

Only sub-humans leave their trash where they've sat.

Our theater has hallways that lead out to the main hall where the exit is. We keep the trashcans out there because no one can leave the theater any other way and it lets our ushers go faster.

My local one is like that too, the entrance to each theater has a pair of cans, and the hallway leading to the concessions area has a couple too in case a fat fuck is still finishing their popcorn on the short walk out.

Gods don't have snot and don't drink flavored sugar sewage. If you think walking a little bit with your trash is so much undignified effort then no wonder you can compete with a hippo in weight categories you subhuman primitive.

It's a big deal to not interrupt a movie that's playing. We had a problem last Friday I think it was where a kid threw up on the floor and ran out of the theater during an Avengers movie but we couldn't go in and fully clean it because it was halfway through the movie already and the house was packed.

>in case a fat fuck is still finishing their popcorn on the short walk out.
My theater has free refills on the large popcorn so I take my popcorn container with me so I can get a refill to eat at home.

Clean it and get fucked, wagie.

Fuck, mine charges a quarter, at least the last time I was there, it's been a few years. Something nice about eating theater popcorn at home though, I'll admit.
>actually sitting through a movie surrounded by vermin in a packed room that reeks of vomit
I don't miss theaters one bit, Jesus. I understand what a problem that must have been though user, gross.

We put some sawdust down over it and handed out passes after it was done.
Passes generally make every problem go away.

No, having the job is very believable.

Its the fact that you think you have any amount of control and act like you are "busting" people who leave messes that is so fucking laughable.

Cringe.

Yeah, sure bud. That is why I literally always leave my trash and dump my soda half the time and literally nothing has ever, EVER happened to me for it.

Retarded fucking faggot. Lmao.