Chris Hemsworth renegotiated his contract in 2017 for "The next phase of MCU films"

slashfilm.com/future-mcu-films/

>Becomes the cosmic Iron Man in your direction

Attached: thor_endgamecc_screencap.jpg (1145x630, 259K)

>RDJ and Evans are out.
>ScarJo has a prequel coming then she's out.
>Renner has a Disney Plus show coming, then he's (presumably) out
>Hemsworth is sticking around

What about Ruffalo? Josh Brolin made it sound like he was done with it.

Attached: Banner.png (453x604, 372K)

Good nuThor deserves at least another movie. But the Guardians is way below his power level.

I heard Ruffalo was staying cause his kids want him too

>I have no career besides pop culture movies like Ghostbusters, Marvel and MIB. Please extend my deal.
Who would have guessed that fucking BAUTISTA would have a bigger dramatic acting footprint than Hemsworth?

Attached: MIB-I.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Uh, is Bautista's only major dramatic role in Blade Runn 2049? Hemsworth has been in dramatic roles too

Hope he stays on now that he has more to work with than just being the quirky scientist who turns green to deal with mooks.

He's still only one film left on his contract.

Guardians could be a good place to end his story, meets BRB, Bill ends up taking Stormbreaker after Thor died fighting a great evil or something

He's about to be in Dune

Renegotiated in 2017 means after Ragnarok. It literally says "the next phase of films" right there.

Ending Thor's story in a movie about the Guardians would be a bad idea IMO because it would irrevocably distract from the Guardians themselves

Are you are about that? Bautista is never the protagonist on any of his noticeable films.

I like Hemsworth but he's no RDJ.

Honestly would love a Thor Four. Mainly because it rhymes, could add Gorr,

Yeah, but that would be a whore of a chore to produce.

Also he was in Smallville and beat up Supes.

This is old news.
He signed on for IW, EG, and Gotg3.
He has one movie left.
Are you slow?

>What's Rush

Fuck yeah
Renner went from an uncredited cameo to having his own TV show in the world's biggest secular religion
Hemsworth gets to hang out and be in big blockbuster space comedies
Ruffalo will probably do some fun cameos

Bautista's been in more movies than you think. Not all of them major but dude's been putting in work in all kinds of roles.

He and Thor need to be teamed up. Thor with the Guardians is fun but I really like the dynamic with Thor and Hulk in Ragnarok. Shame Valkyrie is tied down with managing Asgard though. Their trio was pretty awesome.

If it wasn't for "Rush" and the MCU, Hemsworth would be the male Jovovich.

Dude is in a lot of bombs and shitty movies.

Ruffalo told Brolin that he was "sick of this shit" when they were doing their fight scene in Infinity War. But it really all depends how much Marvel wants him around.

>Ruffalo told Brolin that he was "sick of this shit" when they were doing their fight scene in Infinity War.
Source of this?

It was one of Brolin's interviews before Infinity War. Might have been Colbert or Kimmel. He said that he wasn't sure about taking the role and so he asked Ruffalo about it and Ruffalo said it wasn't a big deal to do the part because they just put you in mo-cap. Then when he showed up to do the fight was when Ruffalo said he was sick of doing it.

>Implying Hemsworth shift into comedy wasn't the best decision he's made in his career

It certainly made Ragnarok more enjoyable.

He is really funny and his bits usually stand out compared to everyone else's. But I just hope they continue to give him some drama too.

Punished Thor talking to Rocket in IW might be one of my favorite exchanges.

Attached: 1386309189680.jpg (500x418, 107K)

Why is there another phase? I thought endgame was the end of all of this?

Why would it be? It’s just the end of the Avengers, not the MCU

It's the end of the Infinity Saga. The MCU will keep going on with other characters. Spidey, Doctor Strange and Black Panther just had one movie and Guardians is still one movie left. The X-Men and F4 rights just reverted to Marvel. They can keep churning 20 more years of this.

Maybe but making him all mo cap means they can get someone else to do it on set and have Ruffalo only do the voice. Like Rocket and Groot, which is why Rocket gets so much focus, he's the easiest Guardian to use by just having Sean Gunn Mo Cap and Cooper do an ADR session.

So it's possible they could still work something out.

Is that thor and valk?

yep

Good, because I wouldn't want a turbomanlet in high heels playing a dude that needs to look like Thor.

No, it's Agents H and M.
I do like the hammer gag from the trailer.

It's because of the MCU that he does low profile gigs to begin with.
MBI is a bigger project than his usual non MCU work.

There’s a reason Thor’s joining GOTG

Attached: 39CFDEF5-1005-4809-84F8-A05AD23241EC.jpg (1169x1920, 366K)

You miss the point.

In the beginning of Endgame when everyone is planning to find Thanos in the planet he retired in, there's a shot that shows Thor with a beer can next to him.

That's a pretty clever pre-cursor

>>ScarJo has a prequel coming then she's out.
She signed a 9-picture deal. She has one more after the BW prequel, which I assume is another prequel tackling the Budapest story with Barton, Fury (and possibly Winter Soldier).

Taika Waititi and James Gunn saving Thor thank god

This. Guy has surprisingly good comedy chops and you can tell he's a bantzlord in interviews. I'm glad he's decided to stop being just a pretty face.

>more boomer Thor

Attached: tenor.gif (234x240, 1.8M)

Ragnarok sucked

He sucks

Oh dear the celebrity is so very sick of getting millions upon millions of dollars for doing a bit of work sometimes.

Attached: boohoo.gif (400x231, 1.96M)

It's over retard