Why is Cain so based?

>The Virgins Wolverine and Cyclops.
>The Chad Juggernaut

He really should be the leader of this X-Men team.

Attached: Cain.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

>when you want to join in with appreciating Juggernaut but just can't get past Cyclops' optic blast being depicted as a laser

When did Cain and Tom fall out again, anyway? They were teaming up early in X-Men Blue.

Juggernaut want to help the mutants now, Tom is pretty much a mutant terrorist that damages the image of the rest of the mutants with his acts.

A lot of the comics in that short period that used him seemed to not give a fresh shit about continuity. They gave Tom back his powers for one. Then young Hank teleported him into some dimension and next he's free in Iceman and Deadpool where he was lazily defeated.

Maybe Cain is doing something in relation to his X-men Black issue. Or maybe fuck it we'll just do what we want. That's par for the course for Cain really.

No one really acknowledges that Cain is older than Chuck and Magneto. Maybe not as old as Wolverine but he's been around. He's seen shit.

Dude is based as fuck.

In theory he's older than Wolverine too, pretty sure he spent an eternity in an alternate reality, I think in Oblivion or the Crimson Cosmos.

So did they already do away with the evolved Juggernaut? The one who was all purple and such? I'm fine with that, Cain's always been one of my favorite characters.

The one from Amazing X-Men? that was 2015... since that day he jobbed against the X-Men Blue, Iceman, Deadpool and Thor in that order.

I wonder how much will Hickman ignore Juggernaut as an X-Men again.

He's based. I hope they get the X-Men in order.

I love Juggernaut
he makes comics fun

Indeed! he's always the best!
>All-New Exiles = best part of the comic and member.
>8th Day Iron Man/Thor/Spider-Man crossover = best part of the comic.
>8th Day Avengers/Thor crossover = best part of the comic.
>X-Men Forever = best part of the comic and member.
>Identity Disc = best part of the comic and member.
>Austen's X-Men = best part of the comic and member.
>New Excalibur = best part of the comic and member.
>Parker's Thunderbolts = best part of the comic and member.

Now this run... a shame he will have only 3 or 4 issues.

Based Logan finally acknowledging how many teen mutants the X-men have gotten killed.

Attached: RCO023_1556724127.jpg (1040x1600, 597K)

Usually it's Wolverine killing them though

That top middle panel has some suggestive body positioning.

Cyclops is for Kamala!

Attached: Blowjob.jpg (851x642, 89K)

I think most of the blame can be traced back to Xavier.

The Juggernaut 8th Day issue itself is one of my faves. I'd like the recent X-men Black for similar reasons if I liked the art more.

Here we see two male mutants engaged in a battle for dominance. The winner will get to perform the procreative mating ritual on the loser.

The winner will be the whore of Cain, the loser will be the whore of the whore of Cain.

And neither will ever get to fuck Jean.

Why ya'll so gay.

Emma is superior btw

Attached: Jean or Emma.jpg (1041x1600, 425K)

Great now I want to go play Rougelike and customize Emma's outfits.

Juggernaut deserves more respect

>fishboy
Fucking why did Austen kill him off? It was like the one redeeming thing about his run. Their older/younger brother relationship was pure as fuck and it was so nice to see Jugs that happy.

Surprised they never revived him.

This

Attached: 1556785281576.jpg (1890x1195, 891K)

Why don't the xmen just move to England where mutant hate doesn't exist?

>most
All

IIRC mutant hate is actually worse in England. The USA is one of the best countries in the word for mutants, Canada and China are the worst, the UK's in the middle.

Nobody that thinks Cyclops has heat vision has read enough x-books that they should be allowed to write them.

Attached: x-books.png (1987x819, 696K)

Why canada?

punchforce or wahtever is fucking retarded
he shoots lazzzzzers with multiple zzs

Marvel citizens are generally awful, Marvel Canadians are like Australians irl, the woooooorst

You recall slightly wrong. It WAS one of the worst, back when James Jaspers was an active politician. In one of the series with Legion he worked with MI:13 and a few odd mutants like Alchemy (RIP) and Psylocke in some master plan to fix a few big problems in the UK and improve the public perception of mutants.

Not saying it would be great or some kind of mutant utopia, as Britons tend to be a bit racist on the sly, but it would be much better than some places.

Marvel Canada is the nation-state equivalent of Dick Dastardly.

I'm like 90% certain the UK has a stricter version of the mutant registration act, though.

If it does now, I don't remember it happening. Not saying you're wrong.

But it did in the past, of that I'm absolutely sure. That was a huge part of The Jaspers Warp story Moore wrote back in the day, mutants being rounded up into highly unsubtle Nazi-esque death camps.

I haven't read all of Austen's run but some random issues of it and his Exiles and Unlimited and he seems good
why do people hate him

>not killing a X-kid
Its like you never read an X-book.

Attached: x-men - what.jpg (999x404, 195K)

He is slightly older than Charles Xavier, but he sure as hell isn't older than Magneto, what gave you that idea?

Because Cykes and Wolvie have been at it for so long they should just basically fuck already.

The UK was anti superpowers/superhero not specifically anti mutant.

In the UK there us no specific hate for mutants and superhero popularity heads increased.

Nightcrawler is loved by the public in the UK for example.

>Alchemy is dead

The fuck? When did the Yorkshire boy get offer?

If they are really fighting they should stop. They are both cool guys.

I'm busy Yea Forums see ya later.

In Death of X. He sacrificed his life to turn one of the Inhuman's Terrigen Clouds into a harmless substance that wouldn't kill mutants.

What a fucking pointless death... why would it even kill him when he can transmute on contact?

>why would it even kill him when he can transmute on contact?
Apparently he didn't transmute it fast enough so he just got exposed to a super high dose and died very shortly thereafter.