Any single frame of Bo Peep in this movie fills me with utter rage and contempt

Any single frame of Bo Peep in this movie fills me with utter rage and contempt.

That fucking face. I hate it. What is Pixar even doing anymore. Turning some random background character into a bitch of a cunt female power fantasy. Fuck this gay Earth.

Attached: why.png (953x478, 914K)

RISE UP

I've said this since 2014 feminist and sjw's, well Tumblr ruins everything it touches.

But what if he makes me pregnant?

Same nigga, they ruined her face and that is something I can never forgive.

I hate it too, but the fact that they didnt even try to make her look like the old character model hurts me deep.
I'll probably buy that articulated Disney doll of her though, just because of the hips. I'll just rip her head off and replace it anyway.

>Gee Grandpa, what did you like to do when you were young?
>well I got angry about childrens cartoons not adhering to my social and political values on an anime imageboard that was really a conservative school shooter training ground

Attached: 09182930821903.jpg (262x192, 9K)

>not hotgluing her smug face

fuck off furfag

>thinking we'll ever have kids let alone grandkids

GTFO you fucking Jew shill. I'm onto your shit kike reddit fag.

>>Gee Grandpa, what did you like to do when you were young?
>I was on an online anonymous board for chinese fingerpainting. Ah, the fun we had until them damn Timblers came in a ruined everything.
>Grandpa your war stories are always so funny!

And what's the reason they felt the need to redesign young Andy? They kept him the same in 3.

Tell us how you REALLY feel!

Attached: 21327938921.jpg (300x168, 8K)

They hate us and want to make us die a little inside.
See the entire fact that they okayd a fourth movie.

This! We gamers need to change the establishment of this Society

Attached: 1553978268384.jpg (474x710, 55K)

I am so lost on what poont this post is trying to make

Anyone wasting their life complaining about shit like this should reconsider.

Oh you poor little baby, here, I'll spell it out for you:
That if anyone here does get old enough to have grandchildren and would tell them about the past it would be reminiscing about the good times and still being upset at the bad times. The children wouldn't quite understand what granpa is saying but they'd take it a an older relative telling their war stories.

Complaining about Bo Peep or complaining about the complainers?

Cause I really do feel sorry for anyone getting worked up about this. Toy Story is overrated anyway, much more interesting things going on right now.

I don't give a fuck about Bo Peep (they might even make her the obligatory twist villain but I doubt they have the balls).

I'm more worried that the trailer is set at an amusement park and uses the song God Only Knows because my movie concept also does both of those things and if a fucking phoned-in Pixar flick steals the final shot of my masterpiece I don't know what I'll do.

because everything needs to look as realistic as possible now
Pixar/Disney isn't about feelings anymore but ZOMG CGI CAN DO THAT?? to appeal to the normies

Yeah, the artists should try NOT to make money!

Uhhh what??? I get the framework I just didn’t get the point they were making. So I’m a baby for not getting the chinese finger paint reference...?

>Bo Peep:
>Anonymous: AGGGHHH I AM SO MAD ABOUT A FICTIONAL WOMAN AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Have sex.

Disney marketers please go.

>anyone who disagrees with me is getting paid to do so
See a shrink, user.

It's outrage marketing. Fake it. Screencap it. Push it out to the blogs to make idiots think they're sticking it to other idiots by giving their money to a soulless corporation.

>when your entire worldview revolves around insisting that your "team" isn't as retarded as they seem and it's all smokescreens/tricks

You're all idiots. It's a kid's movie for babies. Nothing about it matters for any reason and it will be immediately forgotten a week after release.

what did she even look like before? I can't remember her original design being anything memorable let alone amazing

>Critic:
>Anonymous: LOL WHY ARE YOU SO MAD LOL IT'S A CARTOON LOL LOL MAD MAD MAD MAD