Spideyhas just learned Aunt May has cancer

>spideyhas just learned Aunt May has cancer.

Is this exchange with Dr. Strange the most open middle Finger we have got so far on OMD ?

Attached: 0.jpg (1040x1600, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idoYCVLh2qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aunt May is a old woman with two dead husbands. Spiderman is aware of a good dead life for good people. She is also a basically a week physically woman.Let her die in peace.

Shit like this is why I do love what friendly neighborhood is doing right now. The first arc was kinda bleh but if they can have good single issues than its on the right track

Deadpool comics have a way of being incredibly blunt.

Attached: 1745727-spidey_527.jpg (1168x900, 162K)

Attached: 0.jpg (1036x705, 213K)

How is that a middle finger? It’s a reference to a past comic... something comics do all the time

She doesn’t have to.

They're making fun of Peter's decision to make a deal with Mephisto by having both characters immediately dismissing it as a bad idea.

They are clearly stating this is a very bad idea to do.

It’s a joke. To make the reader laugh. It’s not a “middle finger”.

Except for the fact that Asgard already got a cure for cancer. Wakanda also have a cure for cancer. Even a dumbass like Osborn have a cure for cancer. Doctor Strange being incapable of curing cancer with magic doesn't make sense lore-wise. Especially when Asgard is capable of doing so with magic.

Maybe it's magic cancer.

Obligatory

Attached: 0.jpg (1678x2100, 453K)

Spidey should join ze Red Skull and steal that pesky Super Soldier Serum for Aunt May.

in the end they should stop using cancer in comics then and make some super cancer that isnt curable

This. If you want to see a middle finger look at things like Funky Flashman or Booster Cogburn

Tangential, but same issue as OP's pic.

Attached: 0.jpg (1007x1600, 432K)

They have that. It's called liberalism

is Doctor Strange washing his hands with his gloves on?

>RCO
kys

Oh, I thought you were going to say something like the Legacy virus but I guess you really don't read comics, my bad

So, it's the thing to hat now ?

They is a super cancer. It's called Bendis

So is her soul bound to hell as well due to the deal?

>aunt may has cancer
Rolling my fucking eyes. They’re never going to kill this hag. She’s going to survive somehow

No. Peter sold a marriage, not a soul.

>Spider-Man was always my hero
>was even an orphan raised by my aunt
>struggled growing up in poverty
>found out last year that my aunt is slowly dying from cancer
>find out Peter Parker is dealing with the same shit

He sold the soul of his unborn daughter.

Good luck user

Only you don't have Mephisto to turn to.

I thought that was Mephisto being a dick with "lmao this girl will never be born now", not claiming a soul.

You have to deal with Dagon for that stuff here.

Thanks, we had a pretty emotional morning today

why would cancer be beyond magic, there is nothing special about it, just cheap drama

fuck, I'm so sorry user. hang in there, all the best to your aunt

Attached: mfw.jpg (236x226, 4K)

GALACTA COMFIRMED BROS

Because science and magic in comics could solve a ton of problems, writers need problems to do their job.

It makes slightly more sense than Strange not being able to heal a bullet wound. Slightly.

>found out last year that my aunt is slowly dying from cancer
And we're supposed to care, why?

You assume you have to care? That’s nice.

Not this shit again.

Attached: galacta bueno.jpg (369x697, 86K)

hi Jim Zub!

If you're going to pirate comics, support your local rippers and use the mirrors in the Win O Thread.

RCO is for casuals and plebeians.

>if ur gonna pirate, pirate this, not that!!
Shut the fuck up nerd

What the fuck is Parker's face?

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man is a goddamn treasure.

Could your standards be any lower

youtube.com/watch?v=idoYCVLh2qI

Attached: it's always sunny on Queens.jpg (1043x1600, 517K)

In the homeless shelter in Insomniac Spidey, there's a hobo reading a copy of The Tragedy of Doctor Faustus, and Peter remarks how dumb you'd have to be to consider making a deal with the devil.

>we
Die, you degenerate redditor

Excitement
Basically the same face this kid is making

Attached: excited015 watermark.gif (351x227, 895K)

>Dee, you can’t just sell your soul to Mephisto because Spiderman saved you and suddenly you’re horny for him.
>Why not, Dennis?! All I have to do is sell my soul, get Spiderman feeling guilty and he’ll fall in love and get one of his magical buddies to save me, it happens all the time!

And the usual excuse for not using them is "If we cure one person, we have to cure everybody or else it won't be fair."

damn

No, the real excuse is that despite the superhero shit they want the setting to remain grounded and real life-like, which is why supergeniuses like Reed Richards and Mr. Terrific are completely useless in terms of making the world better.

>I'm sorry ma'am, but it seems you have... Bendis
>THE Bendis?
>Yes. THE Bendis. Bendis the disease.
>The disease named after Bendis?
>The disease. Bendis the disease named after Bend-oh dear god, it's spreading!

Didn't he offer to cure female Thor of her cancer? What bullshit is this?

>capeshit ever addressing the consequences of any of the bullshit in its setting(s)
lol

Euphoria

>continuity fags
No wonder comic books are dying

>cosmic beings that threaten the universe regularly
>every street corner has someone with a super power doing a thing
>layers upon layers of shadow governments and controlling agencies

Well at least people still get cancer, so things aren't THAT different than RL

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around how much of a faggot you'd have to be to think continuity is a *bad* thing

Strange looks like he belongs in some kind of bizarre claymation stop motion Gorillaz music video.

Cancer Man the most powerful supervillain of them all.

cancer ain't got shit on aunt may, pretty sure she's survived worse

Attached: Ringu-victim-2.jpg (500x298, 16K)

What the fuck is this from

magic can't cure cancer? lol jesus what's the fucking point in being a magic doctor if you can't even cure cancer.

Dr strange 390 i think

that entire issue is great

>Your ghost dog makes a lot of sense

Jane Foster didn't want to be cured of cancer through magical means. Oddly enough she did beat cancer into remission and I assume Aunt May will also because this is comics and the important characters don't die to cancer nowadays.

>Petee i have the magic to open portals to multiple dimensions
>And to bring literal demon and angel to our reality
>And to erase the collective memory of everyone living on Earth
>And to fuck a literal god in the ass if i wanted to
>BUT CANCER IS TOO MUCH TO CURE :(((

I will never understand this shit

>Doctor Strange being incapable of curing cancer with magic doesn't make sense lore-wise.
In The Oath, he had to go through great lenghts to heal Wong from cancer. They also mentioned some rule that magic can only do what science can't yet, which is stupid.

Just pointing it out, you're still right. Maybe they'll just figure out something and cure it anyway, but I'm probably just too optimistic.

Shit man, good luck.

>They also mentioned some rule that magic can only do what science can't yet, which is stupid.
That's pants on head retarded.

>They also mentioned some rule that magic can only do what science can't yet, which is stupid.

why do i feel like this was stolen from nasu and even than its retarded in that setting

I don't know what nasu is, but that's from like, 10+ years ago.

I wish you the best, and will keep you and your aunt in my prayer tonight.