Fury introduces her as his secret weapon at the end of Infinity War

>Fury introduces her as his secret weapon at the end of Infinity War
>people think that she's gonna beat Thanos
>gets her own movie
>people are even more hype for her appearance in Endgame
>Endgame is realeased: she doesn't do jack

what was the point of this character ???

Attached: 298149630ae5c2b732765e6485f50.jpg (1000x600, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/2468488/captain-marvel-will-lead-the-mcu-kevin-feige-says
rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
rottentomatoes.com/m/black_panther_2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly I'm glad she didn't take down Thanos. It would have been such a cop-out.

>single handedly destroyed the space ship that's fucking everyone

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-174922~2.png (982x1078, 772K)

She's going to be the face of the MCU after Endgame

lel

Don't forget Thanos not being able to do shit against her if wasn't for power stone

Her film sets up secret invasion moving forward.

>Captain America with Thor's hammer
>Having Hulk be the only one strong enough to snap without dying
>Marvel getting laid out by the power stone
>"I am Iron Man"
Some kino shit but I wish they'd used Marvel more effectively before she got toasted. Have her take out more than just one ship, or maybe not have only be in the film for 15 fucking minutes. I liked her stand alone, but that infinity war ending really set up her playing a bigger role.

Attached: 468438.jpg (297x551, 34K)

To finally and irrevocably take the Captain Marvel name from DC once and for all.

The Mouse demanded a big female lead for the MCU
They forgot to make her important and part of the team

This worries me. She doesn't have the chops to be the face of the MCU. Its a problem everyone has. War Machine fucking sucks, Falcon is even worse, Wanda is a joke, Mr Strange isn't going play a major role, Thor is being carted off into the Guardian films due to him being comic relief tier.

Whos going to be the "new" Iron Man, and by that I mean leading role. Robert Downy and Chris Evens are the faces of the MCU, everyone else save Thor perhaps feel like side characters, they'll NEVER be accepted as main characters.

I think Marvel need to do a big time skip or some shit and have a whole new cast, take queues from New Avengers or some shit.

Honestly the whole way she was being portrayed as the deus ex machina brought in at the last moment shat on all the other characters who had actual beefs with Thanos. Even better is she wasn't passed the torch for the Avengers team, shit I don't think she was even at the funeral.

>Thor goes, I like this one in the trailer
>it goes nowhere

not saying he had to fuck her, but i thought we'd get some awesome Thor and Cap marvel fucking shit up together scene.

She had no reason to be in this movie.

RENT

>shit I don't think she was even at the funeral.
She actually was at the funeral, I clearly remember her wearing these funny looking pants

Did you miss the part where she saved the person that defeats Thanos?

She felt wedged into the story arc, half because she was thrown into the mix literally a month prior in move release dates and half because her role in the movie could be just been replaced by other characters with little lost (Thor using bifrost/Ravagers saving Tony and Gamora, Wanda keeping him from snapping, other characters hiking the infinity football).
They should've either introduced her earlier or save her for after Endgame to spearhead a new era of MCU.

If that gigantic bitch appeared like 5 minutes earlier, Wanda would have crushed Thanos's brain with his own skull and Tony would be alive.
Fuck you Fungus!

Attached: fuck off.webm (716x272, 911K)

Not sure how to fix Marvel's woeful screentime but I feel like the ending could have been fixed simply by this

>Marvel is the only to push the battle in their favor
>She is able to get Thanos's gaunlet off, getting fucked over in the process
>Thanos is recovering, before he can Tony gets the gems, and does his snap

Having Tony pull the gaunlet off him was fucking dumb given literally the last film had them all failing hard to do it. Hulk and Marvel should be the only ones able to pull that off.

Attached: 💯🔥😂👌.png (400x454, 117K)

That's why he had the nanaomachines do it. Stark didn't need to get the gauntlet off just the gems

She's Space Kora and you gotta deal with it.

Attached: bd8.png (588x427, 194K)

>Having Tony pull the gaunlet off him was fucking dumb given literally the last film had them all failing hard to do i
Bruh, in case you forgot, the "Infinity Glove" that Thanos had was not actually the gauntlet, it's the one Tony made. He used the nanites to simply take them off his own tech

At least Korra is hot

Don’t forget Thor duel wielding Mjoulnir and Stormbreaker and Cap finally doing the battle cry to an army of heroes

No, only idiots like you thought that and wouldn't stop preemptively REEEEing about it.
>she doesn't do jack
Objectively false.

It wasn’t just a ship she took down, it was the mother ship, if there is one thing Carol can do right it’s be a flying brick and just fly through ships, I thought that was a pretty good moment. Thanos is starting to get his ass kicked, calls for his ship to just start raining fire, it’s fucking up the battlefield and then bam, dyke bomb!

She did manage to stop Thanos just in time when he was half a second from snapping again, so she's got that at least.

There's a claim from back when Strange was introduced that Strange would become the face of the MCU later on. With the past 11 years having been essentially Tony's run up to Thanos, expect the overarching plot elements in future phases to be hinting at some great otherworldly cosmic horror that's more Strange's wheelhouse, like Shuma-Gorath, Chton, or Cyttorak.

>When you're about to get raw supered.

Attached: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.png (451x321, 268K)

Tony didn't take the gauntlet off him, he took all the stones from it. Both the gauntlet and his suit were his tech, so he just had it transfer the stones over while he was in contact with it.

She did the exact amount necessary to make her fans happy, while not stepping on the other characters toes.

Attached: captain-marvel-vs-thanos.jpg (1200x680, 244K)

Not a chance in hell

Why is Gorilla Grog purple?

>Gorilla Grog
Is this an alcoholic beverage?

She prevented Thanos from snapping long enough for Tony to get to him, by utilizing her unique powerset no less. She wasn't on screen for long but she was important, I think they used her well.

>GUYS YOU TOTALLY NEED TO SEE CAPTAIN MARVEL TO UNDERSTAND ENDGAME
>Ant-Man and the Wasp ended up being far more important to the story
>Carol shows up for like five minutes tops and doesn't do anything
Ant-Man got fucking screwed by Marvel execs, his movie should've been the one leading to Endgame, not the other way around.

OHH it's Grodd

There wasn't really much reason for her to be MIA for so long. "Other planets need me" is a fine excuse for someone like Racoon who doesn't need more screentime right now, but to put Marvel into a box til end game was retarded.

How come she wasn't involved with the Time Heist?

>Spider-man's girlfriend
>The face of MCU
>Over Spider-man
Uh-huh.

Attached: ost+_f4d26438be9439174d82330b801e3945.jpg (600x375, 38K)

I just want Doom, I want the Fantastic Four, I want the X-Men. The MCU is so completely gutted thanks to shitty rights issues everywhere.

Attached: 4573457.gif (633x773, 11K)

• 1 oz Passion Fruit juice
• 1 oz Orange juice (no pulp)
• 1 oz Guava juice
• 1 oz Pineapple juice
• 1 oz Lemon juice
• .5 oz. B.G. Reynolds Orgeat
• .5 oz. B.G. Reynolds Falernum

Lets be real. The MCU is going to practically be dead after the next Spiderman, and Guardians movie. There's no way they can spend another 10 years building up another threat as bad as Thanos.

Tony and Cap are gone, who are the two most iconic characters in the MCU. Brie Larson doesn't have the charisma or acting to be it's new face. She can barely get through an interview without coming off as snarky and hostile. Traits that turn off most fans from her.

She didn't know about it

Do they ever fucking explain why the user of the stones gets fucked when the user can just heal themselves at the same time? Biggest flaw in the movie.

Thor 2 ended up getting more focus than the Captain Marvel film. Fucking Thor 2.

Yet Rocket and Nebula were able to pick up the phone from space

>There's a claim from back when Strange was introduced that Strange would become the face of the MCU later on.
I have not once heard that

>implying she would let some white dude work next to her

Oh yeah just snap again with your broken arm/body

Doom and FF are fine, but the day they pull a "Mutants were here the whole time" after all the world building they've done, that's the day we enter zombie MCU.

At a meta level, she has story-breaking power and so needed to be written out for most of the movie and used judiciously.

She was. She was standing kind of separated with Fury.

Yeah. They care about the Avenegrs, and are probably a lot less busy.
Carol has a lot to do, and doesn't see the Avengers as a priority.

>the user can just heal themselves
Yes
>at the same time
No.
You get one wish per snap essentially.

Setting her up for the New Avengers

She was. She was in the back, standing above everyone in the middle of the stairway like the centerpiece she thinks she is.

Korra is overly emotional, Carol has little to no emotion.

>"Hey we're gonna go back in time to collect the Infinity stones and undo the snap wanna join us?
>"Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice message system."

Or just touch the reality stone and get healed.
Or reverse the wound with thee timee stone. Or just tank it passively with the Power Stone.
There's literally no reason that anyone dies when even Tony managed to eek out a bit of dialogue after being barbecued by something that maimed the Hulk for at least a day with no sign on healing. It's just fucking retarded like "Oh no, Thor can't tank that shit" or any other reason only Thanos can without going Bleh.

Literally what happened.

The worst MCU scene
It shows that screenwriters, Kevin Feige and Disney do not really know how to build a powerful character
Thanos would have broken Carol's neck in this scene
Sad to see how a movie can be ruined by a single scene

>touch the reality stone with your bare hands
That's what almost killed Jane Foster.

Can anyone do a Hulk webm running without an injured arm after the Avengers Assemble?

Attached: hulk.jpg (1920x816, 108K)

Didn't the Russos say a lot of time ago that she would bond with Cap and inspire him to keep fighting after giving up on hope or something like that?

What ever happened to that?

So once you have all the stones can you only snap and get a wish after or can you fight with it as Thanos did on Titan in IW?

>Thanos would have broken Carol's neck in this scene
Why do you think that? Nothing has been shown to hurt her since she mastered her powers.

ss threads on Yea Forums

INHUMANS

WHEN

You can't undo the price you pay for the snap. Just like you can't undo the price you pay for the Soul Stone. Those are permanent.

You can still use them individually, but you'll be taking damage constantly from wearing the complete glove.

So if I just take out the Soul stone can do I still take damage or is there a set number?

Don't reply to those people.

Anyone else feel like the Power Stone got nerfed from Guardians 1?

But Korra is a huge jobber

That was already the case in IW, half the cast manages to tank power stone blasts there

You have to keep control of them to keep them from damaging you, and the more you have the harder they are to control collectively, but even having 5 is significantly easier to handle than 6, there's a huge jump in power once you complete the set.

Oh please. Nebula runs circles around her because she's not a bland-as-sin Mary Sue.

Captain Marvel has zero personality. Nebula has plenty.

Only when it was in the gauntlet, which was designed to restrain it to a usable level. We see Thanos use it unrestrained and it wrecks Carol, and his hand.
Remember, you can only use as much power from it as you can survive.

So 3 is the magic number then.
Reality
Space
Time

>Nebula has plenty

Attached: 1459504166581.jpg (375x375, 32K)

Also, Nebula has a nice ass

Even including Carol in this felt a little weird to me. She has literally no relation with anyone present except Fury who's dead for most of the movie, she wasn't in inifinity war so she doesn't have the heavy personal stakes of having lost in the last one, her being here really does feel tacked on and I feel like if she'd done more than what she did (served as the muscle in a few important encounters) it would've been really jarring in a movie I already felt didn't really have the time to satisfyingly complete every character arc it established in IW.

Like, I can't stress how much of a fuck up it would've been to have some random goku who has no relationship or established chemistry with anyone up to and including the fucking bad guy established in the last movie to just stroll in and curbstomp everyone.

In fairness to her, how many would have anticipated Thanos removing a stone and wielding it in his other hand?

Hey look its the one person who likes Nebula.

Taking out the Soul stone is just a good idea anyway. You're plenty strong with just the other 5, and the soul stone is sentient, blatantly evil, has an insatiable hunger for souls, and can control the gauntlet without you knowing.

Attached: Soul_Gem_from_Thanos_Quest_Vol_1_1_001.jpg (423x707, 120K)

I was disappointed at her underuse but I bet I get called a soi for supporting her...

Touching the Infinity Stones with your bare hands can potentially have a severe consequences if the wielder isn't powerful enough. This was shown multiple times throughout various movies. Ronan nearly killed himself and exploded just from touch the Power Stone with his bare hands. The same would apply to touching an Infinity Stone in a containment unit but with slightly less severe consequences. Red Skull based got kidnapped by the Infinity Stones and made a prisoner because he couldn't handle the Tesseract, aka the containment unit for the Space Stone. You don't need to wield the complete set of Infinity Stones to take some damage from the backlash. Its just less noticeable the more powerful you are. Thanos and Hulk both survived a snap because they were powerful enough. Tony died from doing a snap because he wasn't powerful enough.

>Can't act for shit
>Isn't even attractive enough to suck off her way into the industry
How did she do it?

It happens to be true. In one single scene, she created a ship out of nowhere (Stark/Nebula).

Brie Larson's problem is you can't stop seeing the actress instead of the character. She doesn't vanish into the part.

>>people are even more hype for her appearance in Endgame
Literally no one.

I'm also here.

Attached: nebula arm.jpg (480x270, 17K)

>when your opponent wakeup raw supers

>How did she do it?
That's my biggest question...She's so out of place it's insane.

You need power to fuel those if you wanna do anything cool with them.

You don't? What is this heresy?

Basically this

Attached: hdl13k6maqv21.jpg (768x960, 221K)

Strange seemed to be able to work the time stone just fine

You're deluding yourself if you think there weren't women the bought into her girlpower shtick.

>Nebula is the only one looking away

Based.

>Brie Larson's problem is you can't stop seeing the actress instead of the character. She doesn't vanish into the part.
Sounds like you're just one of 'them' to me, how many screencaps of tweets and clips of interviews have you seen?

Not seen a single out of movie clip of any of these wankstains, judging them completely off the performences, claiming that Nebula is less of a wooden nothing character than Marvel is an absolute joke.

I wanna fuck that unicorn.

Yeah, but he uses it as a power source for time spells, he doesn't just grab it and shoot slow-mo beams.

literally on person clapped when she made her grand apperance in the final battle. Stop fucking shilling carol.

It's a Pegasuses user.

Puss is the same either way who cares.

A slow-mo beam is a Time spell

>Girlpower

Many of the chicks got screwed in "Infinity War"

Captain Marvel barely made a mark.
You-know-who-is is dead for good.
The Valkyrie chick never gave any sign she wanted to lead before Thor dumped it on her.
Wanda lost her lover for good.
You-know-who is only back in the technical sense, being a past version removed from her own timeline not by her own choice.

"Girl Power" my butt.

I don’t think Strange is ever shown touching the Time Stone directly.

Good to see Korra and Carol have something in common, then.

Honestly I haven't seen any. But I don't see a character. I just see Brie Larson acting. I still have very little idea who Captain Marvel is.

And she's the only actress who has failed to do this in the MCU, which is partly the fault of the writers.

Then don't touch it directly? You'd have the gauntlet on right not just holding them in hand like a jack ass.

More important than saving half the universe?

>dont forget blahs blah

Attached: 1556724363127s.jpg (125x84, 2K)

They used her as much as they possibly could, she couldn't have been in the movie to a further extent without trivializing everything.

Did that when she prevented Thanos from snapping away all of creation from existence.

She did seem a bit broken in comparison to the other characters. I mean, you've got a fight between the three main avengers against Thanos without the stones and they lose, and later it's shown that if she had been there she could've wiped the floor with him effortlessly.

She's become the MCU's Superman. Problem is it's Snyder's Superman.

Attached: Ms America.jpg (278x350, 39K)

She'd have to pick up the call to know the stakes.
Remember, Widow had been trying to call her in for pointless stuff like underwater earthquakes.

Clearly you know nothing of unicorns

Is Tony's unibeam an energy spell?

>underwater earthquakes
wtf was up with that. It was mentioned that it happened in several worlds but was never addressed again.

Technically.
I mean, if magic and science are the same, only in different states of advancement, you could say that.

>happened in several worlds
What? When? It was just a normal earthquake, that was the point of the scene.

>if magic and science are the same
They aren't. At least not in Doctor Strange's case.
When Strange uses the time stone he's not using the stone itself to cause the effects, he's using it as a well of temporal energy that he draws from to perform specific and controlled spells that the monks guarding it before him have learned to perform with some amount of safety.

Attached: doctor-strange-movie-composer-cumberbatch.jpg (980x490, 86K)

Korra is flawed and not a misandrist

The Ancient One said "spells" could be another word for "program" and that they're pretty much hackers of reality.

Attached: imagine.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Much better with the short hair.

They made it clear Carol and Wanda can solo him but Thanos is an old and wise ojisan so he knows how to get away from those situations.

nah

>it happened in several worlds
No, it happened only on Earth. Go watch that scene again.

This retroactively makes Thor 2 not the worst MCU movie.

I like her now too.

>Behold, the fresh new face of the MCU!

Attached: 1551807714627.jpg (2124x1782, 913K)

Nah, they should keep Spidey, Carol and Strange to their own solo films and to introduce new b-list characters to be mentored by Banner, Falcon and Bucky to become a new avenger team.

>centerpiece
>standing in the back at a respectful distance since she barely knew him
>centerpiece

Gonna be a yikes from me friend

>Not a single girl was present in the room when Hulk did the un-snaping
If it had been Carol they'd have used that to nerf her in future films. Now they'll hve to keep pushing those lame "I was busy on the other side of the galaxy" excuses.

>Wanda lost her lover for good.
Isn't there a show about Vision and Scarlet Witch in the works? It'd be lame if it's a prequel.

It's hard to reconcile the complaint that she was barely in the movie with the idea that she barely did anything as a negative.
She's there because she had a movie and a link to Nick Fury, but she had little role because she's still new. Beyond this, I don't understand what any of the problem with this is, because the few things she did was to remove certain inconveniences so the heroes could focus on doing what they had to.
tl;dr, you just want to complain about something.

It's been pointed out that the show is called WandaVision.
Which could be read as "Wanda and Vision" or "Wanda's vision". The latter of which could imply she's seeing things and going crazy as Wanda is prone to doing.

>Ant-Man got fucking screwed by Marvel execs
This, they sent his sequel to die.

If an airplane pilot got dusted, the plane crashed and everyone in it who wasn't dusted died, Do they count as revivable?

It would've made infinitely more sense if they'd just waited one more movie and had her teaser be after endgame. Have Fury standing there going "All the strongest avengers are gone. Earth is defenseless. I need to do something I should've done a long time ago"

More Rocket is always good tho

>how a movie can be ruined by a single scene
>ruined
if that one tiny section ruined the whole movie for you then you were determined to hate it from the beginning

Personally I thought Carol was used very tastefully in the film
>marketed as "the most powerful avenger"
>shows up as deus ex machina but still contributes to immediate problem
>sidelined again BUT in a way that made narrative sense/fixed her haircut
>Thanos' entire army focuses AWAY from the final fight, A+ entrance
>does one (and ONLY one) flashy OP thing in the last fight
>no-sells Thanos headbutt (stupid high power level) but still BTFO by one Infinity Stone (not a mary-sue)
>removing the Power Stone to pimpslap Carol gave Tony his one chance to sneaky-beaky the incomplete Gauntlet
>hung around in the back of the funeral but still conducted herself seriously as a soldier should

I was worried she'd be a Mary-Sue but I think this was a neat integration. My only nitpicks were that we didn't get any emotion out of her regarding Fury, especially if the post-credits scene from IW was the first time he'd paged her

Her own movie was mediocre-good but I'm trying to reserve judgment till the sequel, I find a character's origin story doesn't traditionally reflect what they will be to the MCU as a whole

Thanos, Rey and now Arya. Writers nowadays love having characters pop their weapon into their other hand like it's really clever.

in case my second point isn't clear, I meant that she shows up to rescue Tony/Nebula but she still sicks around for the conclusion of 2018!Thanos' story/life before fucking off back to space

>ople are even more hype for her appearance in Endgame
Lol?

Same here. In general, she wasn't even needed to the movie, but at least she didn't ruin it.

>>no-sells Thanos headbutt (stupid high power level) but still BTFO by one Infinity Stone (not a mary-sue)
Personally I think that much power is in disservice of the story, because if she'd just been there ten minutes before she could've easily curbstomp Thanos and that undermines the struggle that Captain America, Iron Man and Thor had in their fight with him.

And it's not because it's her, or because it's a woman or anything like that. If it had been, I dunno, Silver Surfer, I'd think the same.

Y'know, I think I'm good without the X-men. Give them a break.

To be fair, MCU Spider-man's charism isn't better than hers.

>Oh no i am being overwhelmed using the power of 6 stones combined
>By this bitch who got her power because of a single stone's radiance
>Whelp better remove one and switch it to the other hand
>This will surely give me an advantage

Attached: y tho.jpg (1813x2111, 912K)

>There's a 200 reply thread on Yea Forums right now where the subject is Brie Larson pissing on them

The only time Thanos used a stone against her was the power stone alone

It is time, for America to rise

Attached: 0620f694f18db50ddcefdc0d7c82d40b._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 506K)

that's a good point with good reasoning, but I'm willing to accept her late arrival as a result of sidelining her into deep space for 5 years

you can nitpick 'ifs' forever, I'm mostly impressed that all of this was considered & accounted for in the narrative at all

>In possession if literal infinite power
>Has the option to mind rape, manipulate time and space itself, reality altering...etc
>Resort to punching shit everytime like the retarded nigger that he is

Attached: 1479867570115.png (284x284, 13K)

>mortal being suddenly in surprise possession of infinite power literally mid-war
>can't imagine faster than his muscle memory
improv genius thanos died in the prologue

Then the MCU is dead senpai.

The combined power of the 6 Infinity Stones in a gauntlet was almost unbearable, so all they could do is focus into what they wanted. Thanos had such a strong will that he thought fast about pulling the Power Stone, otherwise he would've been decked right there.

By the way!!!!!
We never got to see how past Thanos actually got the Power Stone from Xandar. I thought this was going to happen in Endgame but they totally ignored it.

she was indeed at the funeral. she stood with her arms crossed looking shitty atop the stairs at the back, behind Iron Man 3 kid. a super great look for a funeral. also she was wearing like weird black leather pants. real classy.

You assume all women are braindead thots.

So the filmmakers could heartily pat themselves on the back for being so woke and progressive.

Why didnt he just snaps his fingers and kill all the Avengers at once and be done with it?

>If that gigantic bitch appeared like 5 minutes earlier
Then Wanda wouldn't have had anything to do. Do you even remember the timeline of events here?

no

How about the gems should have given Thanos the ability to see the future, his defeat, and the ability to immediately off the Avengers. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would use the gems to check time to see if and how they get defeated, and immediately take measures to prevent it.

There should be literally no way that someone with the Gauntlet could ever be defeated.

>>TFW Peter died crying like a little bitch.

Spidey laughs in the face of death. They should have actually read a comic before writing him. It's literally impossible for Peter to NOT crack a joke when certain death looms before him.

But then these are the same people who made a black Mary Jane.

Attached: Clint Eastwood disgusted.gif (240x228, 905K)

Watch it again.

I assume SOME women are braindead thots.

Korra is nice sometimes but she is just clueless. She's a jerk because she is like a child. She is a mary sue but she at least gets completely owned several times.

Captain Marvel is just a giant cunt. She has zero redeeming qualities. We don't SEE her do any character building. The entire movie, people just TELL us that "wow she's so great in her past life". Fuck that.

Then in Endgame, Captain Marvel STILL acts like a total cunt except now she has lesbian hair. The kind of hair that overweight NEETS from Tumbler have. Every scene she is brazen and bitchy.

Even during the FUNERAL, we see Captain Marvel in the world's worst black suit with these weird silver buttons all over. It's like she is intentionally an asshole even with her clothing.

I honestly hope Brie Larson feels bad with her mediocrity in the solo movie and the sub-par reception of her involvement in Endgame. I hope her crippling toe fungus eats her alive.

He tried, he never had an opportunity.

How'd your wife's son enjoy the movie?

it wasn't his defeat though, it'd be 2014!Thanos. If he looked ahead he'd see his home invasion/execution which he was fine with anyway

Gauntlet Thanos was literally unstoppable and died successful, it's just a huge coincidence that Ant-Man showed up five years later with an exploitable plot machine

>They should have actually read a comic before writing him
That's not the biggest problem in the movie with him. It was pretty bad when he activated instant kill mode. Even if we chalk it up to
>Space alien monsters don't count as murder
the suit was doing all the killing for him. This Spider-Man has no agency. Just when you think he breaks free from doing Tony Stark's bidding, he begins doing Nick Fury's bidding, and now this.

they fucked it up because THIS fucking scene never happened

holy shit, FUCK MARVEL

Attached: tTLMbdQ.jpg (992x1525, 810K)

You know, it's actually pretty impressive that Thanos can use the Power Stone in his normal hand, if even only for an instant, considering that just touching it was disintegrating Quill in GOTG.

Also, is Thanos' double bladed sword something invented for the movie or something from the comics? That thing was cutting up Cap's shield without much effort and I swear Thanos even summoned it to his hand Mjolnir-like in one scene.

>You know, it's actually pretty impressive that Thanos can use the Power Stone in his normal hand, if even only for an instant, considering that just touching it was disintegrating Quill in GOTG.
Thanos in an Eternal and Quill is half-Celestial, it fits. Thanos being OP as fuck is something that movie will have to explain however (even though it's that way in the comics, but yeah)

>I mean, you've got a fight between the three main avengers against Thanos without the stones and they lose
Cap and Tony are humans, even if peak or whatever because super serum or super money. Remember how Loki gave Cap a run for his money? Remember how Loki couldn't even bend one of Thanos' fingers?

EG Thor was not IW Thor. Even if his lightning was probably the same, his physical strength, dexterity, etc, were all affected by five years drinking bear and playing Fortnite.
IW Thor would have changed the first portion of the final battle considerably, probably forcing Thanos to call his army earlier.

>Fury introduces her as his secret weapon at the end of Infinity War
Yep.
Sort of. Mostly people thought that the avengers would die killing him, and it was partly true
>gets her own movie
Yes, she did.
Except they weren't. Not after her movie. It was capeshit, part of the MCU, and backed by the mouse. Just because it was a guaranteed financial success doesn't make it a good film.
>Endgame is realeased: she doesn't do jack
All endgame proved was how big of a cunt she was. Thanos threat was gone. She fucks off of earth to go "help" other worlds. Gets told they have a plan to stop Thanos, and instead of offering to help, she just refuses. Avengers do all the heavy lifting, unstap the snap, and bring everyone back. Everyone gets assembled to stop Thanos, but where's CM? Oh you know, just busy taking her time. Didn't bother coming to help until she was fashionably late just so she could swoop in and act like she saved the day, just so she could stroke her own ego. Could have saved a bunch of people and stopped the invasion right after it started by just blowing up the ship, but noooooo. Gotta wait for the army to be released and for a bunch of people to die before she gives a shit enough to come in.

The point of the character should be to have someone to write off.

>Cap and Tony are humans
Whoever holds this hammer, would he be worthy, will have the power of Thor.

Yeah, good luck with all that godly lightning and mystical hammer when getting one hit means K.O. for you because you're human.

Go watch the scene right after he picks it. 30 seconds of Thanos getting his shit pushed by all that borrowed power, until he grabs Cap and throws him against the ground, fucking him up. In contrast, Thanos walked out of five hammer hits plus a bunch of lightning virtually unscathed.

Was she told about the time heist plan, and refused to help? I don't recall that at all.
And her showing up late could be explained by her noticing snapped people materializing out of thin air all around, and deciding to check what the fuck could have happened on earth.

Lifting the hammer means you're as strong and durable as Thor, user. You become a god while it grants you its power.
Thor himself couldn't beat Thanos, but that still makes Cap far beyond human.

She was informed, yes. She was asked to help and refused. That's why rocket snaps at her and says, "Well what ARE you gunna do? Get another haircut?" And she retorts by saying that helping the other planets was more important.

That was before Scott leaves the Quantum Realm. She was never told about the time heist.

That scene wouldn't make sense in the new context. Thanos' new plan was to remake the universe from the ground up *specifically because* he realized on his own that people would stand against him in any other case.
If Cap says "As long as someone stand against you, you'll never win" in response to that he just looks like an idiot that wasn't paying attention.

We effectively DID get that scene right before the portals start opening. Its probably the coolest visual shot in the entire movie so I'm wondering how you forgot it.

Either way, she could have gotten a portal from one of the other magicians who seemed to be able to open portals just fine for literally everyone else.

>Then in Endgame, Captain Marvel STILL acts like a total cunt except now she has lesbian hair. The kind of hair that overweight NEETS from Tumbler have.
That's not true.
Carol has "I want to talk to the manager" yuppie housewife hair. I didn't notice until the normies I was with started calling her Karen.

This. I couldn't believe it when I saw The Walk right there, Steve collecting himself before walking up to Thanos was glorious.

Because they knew the locations. Wakanda, Norway/New Asgard, the three sanctums, etc. Nobody knew where the fuck Marvel was.

Honestly yeah I think she could have only bogged down the story. It's great how she was introduced in Endgame but it's almost like Nick Fury didn't have to call her at all.

Cosmic vibrations from the snap that are going to cause the X-men and the F4

People keep saying that Carol will be the new face of the MCU but where did ANYONE actually say that?

cinemablend.com/news/2468488/captain-marvel-will-lead-the-mcu-kevin-feige-says

Feige. Completely unsupported by the movies, by the way. It's all outrage based on clickbait, just like that thing where she allegedly said her movie "wasn't for white men" except she was talking about Wrinkle In Time, a movie where she wasn't even starring.

didn't thor do that exact thing in infinity war?

Explain howard the fucking duck then.

>Completely unsupported by the movies, by the way.
I mean, who's left?
Spider-man can't be it because Sony.
Hulk, even if his arm heals, can't be it, because Universal.
Natasha and Tony are dead.
Steve and Clint are retired.
Thor's off doing his own thing.
Ant-man isn't big enough, nor is, unfortunately, Doctor Strange.
The role of "headliner" for the MCU is going to come down to Carol vs T'Challa and while both were huge hits Carol gets it because, let's face it, she's white. Suits will think she's the safer choice.

how the fuck did marvel know where tony was? how the fuck did she know to come back? Why didn't she come back to defend the portal when they went back in time? Where was she when Thanos was waging his personal genocide across the universe all over those poor avengersless worlds? She was an awful addition to the movie and lore, she was charmless arrogant and contributed nothing to the story or cast and her being able to literally destroy thanos, something that the three original avengers couldn't do shows that the only way they know to write her is to give her undo praise for being a bitch

BP was not only a financial but critical success as well. CM is mixed and wasn't allowed to fail because >mainline marvel installment backed by the mouse

Obviously fanservice.

Funny that you neglected to mention SPECIFICALLY the one who's left and who was explicitly given the mantle:

Sam Wilson.

>CM is mixed
It actually isn't. Thor: The Dark World was mixed, not CM, also "not allowed to fail" is a pretty damn stupid statement.

That was just incels screeching that as their worst fear. Just like they were screeching that her movie was gonna flop. 1.1 BILLION later and we cab see incels are wrong most of the time.Nobody really invested that much thought into her character

You actually talk to anyone in real life or do you base judgment solely on paid critic reviews?

Okay dumbass, explain why Black Panther was a critical and financial success but Captain Marvel is mixed and not allowed to fail, I'll wait.

Carol's critical reception is such that it's been made irrelevant. They've done a very good job at insuring that any legitimate criticism is drowned out with a lot of shit about incels and misogyny and there's nothing to indicate they can't keep doing that forever since it made a billion.

>Sam Wilson.
Sam's given the mantle to Captain America, but Captain America was never really the character they pushed as the figurehead of the MCU. That was Stark. Moreover, Feige is saying Carol's going to be the leader AND at the forefront. I'm not sure how you can misinterpret that unless you're doing so willfully.

Why didn't they just shove in Maria and her daughter in some flashback scene. Maybe Carol going nuclear when she realizes that her "best friend" and her daughter are snapped. Sounds retarded but it adds some emotional stakes to the character.

Attached: 1433064677027.jpg (1148x1184, 214K)

>Sam Wilson.
A tier two sidekick?
Mackie is vastly more charismatic than Larson but let's be realistic.

>Where was she when Thanos was waging his personal genocide across the universe all over those poor avengersless worlds?
user, the universe is a pretty big place. It's silly to complain that she's not constantly tracking only Thanos when she has literally billions of planets to babysit and there's probably tons of Thanos-tier warlords among them.

Plus even if it were just the Chitauri, she can't just universally prevent them from harming anything wherever they go.

Well outside of telling you to go outside and talk to someone, let's play on your terms and compare review scores for both films.

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel

rottentomatoes.com/m/black_panther_2018

Even the paid reviewers for CM gave it a shittier score than BP. Audiences loved BP, and CM is still sitting in the 50s, and by RT's own scoring, is considered rotten when it comes to audience scoring.

>how the fuck did marvel know where tony was? how the fuck did she know to come back?
I mentioned how above. Literally billions of living beings materialized out of thing air across the universe. Putting two and two together isn't hard.
>Where was she when Thanos was waging his personal genocide across the universe all over those poor avengersless worlds?
Who the fuck knows. She wasn't planned back then, so consider it a plot hole Marvel wont bother to answer.
>She was an awful addition to the movie and lore
Absolutely
>she was charmless arrogant and contributed nothing to the story
Her contribution was making people, in universe and in the audience, dislike her for being arrogant and off putting during the first 30 minutes of the movie. Hopefully that first and second impression stays for future movies.

>Moreover, Feige is saying Carol's going to be the leader AND at the forefront.
He never said she was going to be the leader.
>They've done a very good job at insuring that any legitimate criticism is drowned out
Legitimate criticisms exist and have been voiced plenty of times, but they're the ones actually drowned underneath the CAPTAIN FUNGUS, SHE'S A DYKE, SHE'S A MARY SUE, SHOULD'VE BEEN MONICA, WHY DON'T SHE SMILE, THE CAT WAS BETTER and so on. The reason why the box office is repeated over and over is because faggots like pic related and many, MANY others were invested in seeing it fail and were convinced their boycotts would actually make the movie tank; to the point there's imbeciles like the one in CosmicBookNews still trying really hard to make her look like a failure by pointing out the "low sales" of her book, as if most books didn't sell at exactly that range.

You're saying it because he's black, assuming also it's you the same who said investors would prefer a white leader, because reasons. That says more about your expectations than reality.

Attached: 1552044785913_20190417_120910.jpg (1469x2885, 1.57M)

>He never said she was going to be the leader.
What do you think "take the lead" means?

>A bunch of cool shit that happens in the last 30 minutes

Man, Endgame was a shit show.

Nigga what the fuck are you even arguing at this point. You keep saying that Carol's not so bad and she was actually liked and the hatedom is full of shit BUT also Disney won't make her the new breakout star? You can't have it both ways.

I think it makes more sense for Bucky to get the sheild because he needs a new identity to bring him into the light. Sam is Falcon hes a superhero in his own right his name isn't just a place holder its part of his identity. Continuing to call Bucky Winter Soldier can't be good for his reacclimation to the world, let him redeem himself and over come the harm he's done

>>Robert Downy and Chris Evens

they got really lucky with evans and russo to begin with.

>You keep saying that Carol's not so bad and she was actually liked and the hatedom is full of shit BUT also Disney won't make her the new breakout star?
What's wrong about that? I'm saying she's too new to take the lead. It's only nonsense if you actually think Disney will suddenly make a new character the replacement for every other well liked hero.

>>She was an awful addition to the movie and lore
>Absolutely
I still don't get this.
The only genuine complaint I've seen anyone manage to levy against her character here is that Brie isn't charismatic enough, and I think that's accurate. Outside of the wooden acting, though, the role CM played in the film's events was fine. The final battle is a long series of reversals (generally, events where the outlook of a character or situation goes from good to bad or bad to good) and all CM really did was participate in a couple of them.
>Wanda styles on Thanos
>Thanos counters by ordering his ship to open fire
>CM counters by destroying the ship and grappling with Thanos
>Thanos counters by blasting her with the power stone

The character was fine. I'm 100% convinced that if she did exactly the same things but was just played by a better actress, Yea Forums would like her.

Attached: 1534587994456.jpg (600x592, 93K)

They did it with Star Wars.

Damn, the Star Wars argument took A LONG time to appear, congrats on your restraint.
Marvel isn't Star Wars, fuck off Yea Forums.

Feige literally says that's their plan and you won't even acknowledge that. You think Falcon's going to be the new star? He's being relegated to streaming service. Maybe if they announced a solo movie you'd have something but even then not really.

Why would Carol become the new face of the Avengers if she's gonna always be away from earth looking after other planets?
Are we going permanently cosmic?

She doesn't even have a next movie in talks yet while Sam already has long term plans down the road... And you think she's gonna "take the lead" based on an interview where he's propping her up? Okay.
We don't even know which movies are coming out anyway.
>Why would Carol become the new face of the Avengers if she's gonna always be away from earth looking after other planets?
Exactly why this is all nonsense.

Oh, you want to talk Yea Forums then?
Okay, let's talk about that.
Let's talk about how despite CONSTANT failure to launch, Carol keeps getting pushed as this breakout star that everyone loves. Let's talk about how she gets to be the focal point of cartoons and comics and even gets a slot in the versus games and pimped for the game and shit like people actually care about her. Let's talk about how despite the fact that er book pulls cancellation numbers non stop she just gets relaunched over and over again as though they're contractually obligated to make sure she's constantly in front of as many eyeballs as possible.
But no, the movies will be the exception to this pattern, not for any real reason, but just because YOU say so.

>Let's talk about how despite CONSTANT failure to launch,
Tuned out right there

>Are we going permanently cosmic?
We probably are, actually.

So you're the Yea Forums after all.
The only success Carol has ever had is her movie.
(But that doesn't mean they'll make the MCU about her cuz reasons)

No, it's just that you can make a copypasta out of the same bullshit, I don't need to read it again and I don't care about it because it's irrelevant to the discussion, since we're talking about the movies.

even if she was played by a better actress it'd still be a shit character, this should've been her ragnarok. Stramne was pretty shitty in his own movie but worked really well with other characters because he was unique to the world. There isn't anything unique about marvel, she's like thor with no hook and the guardians with no style

>since we're talking about the movies.
So we're only talking about the movies, but we can't talk about what the producer said, or what the studio did with their other big movie franchise?

RAPE DOUJINS FUCKING WHEN?

god i'd rape this version of peter myself

he was banging some whore at the ravager's favorite brothel when Wong show up. we've knew from the two previous GoTG movies that Howard hang out in around the area

>>earth defeated the mad titan
>>Odin is dead. Remanent of Asgard are literally on earth
>>nova corp was decimated by thanos. survivor will likely go to earth as well
>>earth is now the protector of the universe.

He was at the same place the Ravagers were

Speaking of the Ravagers, was Kraglin somewhere in the background? I didn't notice him but I could have sworn I saw his name in the credits.

> she doesn't do jack
Really?...
> Saves Stark when he's stranded in deep space
> Destroys Thanos's big shiny spaceship
> ... which also saves everyone below from the bombardment
> Stops Thanos from snapping the entire galaxy out of existance for a few vital seconds

The movie (quite rightly) featured the original Avengers for most of its run time but of all the other hero characters she got the most to do. War Machine, Rocket and Nebula got more screen time but had little influence on the outcome. Strange stopped everyone from being swept away in a flood. T'Challa only got to do a little bit of carry the macguffin, Parker did the same and also got to show off the instant kill mode for a bit.

If she had done more you'd only be here whining about her taking over instead. You and this entire kind of argument are jsut full of shit.

Attached: Av. Endgame 2019 4 - incoming missile.webm (1000x394, 2.87M)

SJW

She is however a Mary Sue.

Attached: ever get ya dick sucked by a horse.png (1597x1694, 804K)

The butterface, maybe.

A white dude that's not spider-man you mean.

>Whoever holds this hammer, would he be worthy, will have the power of Thor
Did you just not watch Ragnarok?

A shallow and desperate response to DC, WB, and Wonder Woman

>Lifting the hammer means you're as strong and durable as Thor
That isn't at all what it means. Being able to use the hammer just means you can do that, use the hammer. It doesn't give her asgardian strength and stamina. It literally just gives you a big gun to use. The whole point of Rangarok was to show that yeah, the hammer is powerful but Thor himself, because he is an asgardian, is powerful, and it doesn't come from the hammer.

The hammer is a weapon, nothing more. It directs Thors strength.

Look at the other anons replying to you. You are a fucking retard

dont... dont remind me of this. I cans till hear his voice

So when Galactus comes around, Captain Marvel will just fly through him and destroy him right?
>we need Rogue

this user gets it. She is still an unlikeable cunt though. But man was that a good movie and fun set of scenes for fighting Thanos and helping out.

Wanda and her could have stopped him. Silly boys.

I was so fucking thankful her screentime was minimal. I was terrified they were going to have her in every scene and fuck up Endgame. It was wonderful that she was barely in it at all.

Endgame was it for me, with no Tony and no Cap I'm done. So they can go ahead and put her insufferable bitch ass in every single MCU movie from here on out if they want, won't bother me in the slightest since I won't see em. Only one I want to see from the entire next phase is GotG3.

Yeah the MCU is over though.

Carol was meant to take over for Cap as the heart of the Avengers. Brie fucked it up by being incredibly unlikable and having an absolutely insufferable social media presence and in pressers. The MCU fans are the most devoted in any current franchise, they love every character and every actor, to even turn a small percentage of them against you like she did you have to be exceptionally good at at being unlikable. Like super-power good at it.

Peter if they had had the property from the start would be taking over for Tony but he's just a kid. They will probably replace Tony with a combination of T'Challa being the guy-in-the-suit part of Tony and Shuri being the brains-Tony.

That really means there are no white males left on the Avengers except maybe Hulk who is probably just going to be behind the scenes though and maybe Ant-Man. Like the new lineup is probably Carol(ugh), Black Panther, Black Cap, Black Valkyrie (replacing Thor), Shuri, Scarlet Witch. and maybe The Wasp and Ant-Man. It's Bendis's dream come true basically.

Will Carol get leukemia to try to get sympathy points?

Attached: 220px-Reigns_March_2018.jpg (220x327, 22K)

>Yea Forums
I don't see anything.

uh dumbass, she was basically a deus ex machina that completely turned the tide of the final battle. it was kind of a let down how easily she took most of thanos power away.

'cause the Russos Brothers didn't want her to begin with so they were froced to add her for the sake of femiminsm.

Thanos also barely stopped Scarlet Witch (the reason he fired said cannons) & Cap, he may have needed the power stone but she wasnt that much above everyone else when it came to a 1v1.

If they're smart they'll do an adaptation of the Thanos Imperative, culminating in a finale where they literally wish back Thanos to assist in dealing with the worst case scenario of what he was trying to prevent, Cancerverse.

The movie focused on the OG Avengers the most, as it should.

I'm not really sure why they squeezed her into phase 3 though. I think A LOT of the people that doesn't like her that much, me included, would be a bit more open to her if it didn't feel like she was shoehorned in at the last minute.

>People complain for months before her movie how she will utterly destroy Thanos
>get mad in advance
>In the movie she gets swatted like a fly and pretty much doesnt contribute again
>its still made out to be a big desl

>She is a mary sue but she at least gets completely owned several times.
Those two sentences completely contradict each other.

People changed the nature of their criticism of Captain Marvel to be about something else? That makes it in invalid! Shut the fuck up.

The show already happened and it was shit

>Carol is not helping
>Tony and Nebula lost in space forever
>The End

MCU gauntlet only works when he closes his fist

Not an argument

>before the movie: "fuck this whole franchise forever if captain cheesefungus steals the spotlight and defeats thanos!"
>after the movie: "fucking hell why didn't she use her OP powers to do something what the fuck!!!"

Just what the heck do you want to see out of this character?

>nor is, unfortunately, Doctor Strange.
I love (comic) Strange, but he should absolutely not be the lead of the MCU. Whoever takes that role needs to be focused on Earth first, and not in a popping between dimensions while keeping reality stable kind of way. At best he could lead from the shadows, and that's not what most people want.

Attached: Ditko_DrStrange.jpg (1200x696, 309K)

>self-insert gabby rivera
>"She's our future"
Ultra kek

AAAAA RETARDS THANOS COULDNT USE THE GAUNTLET SHE WAS FORCING HIS HAND UNABLE TO CLOSE FUCK YOU SPEEDWATCHERRRSS

Foreshadowing for Black Panther 2. Wakanda eventually investigates the earthquakes and discovers Atlantis. Sets up Namor.

Yow know, your post has been coming up a lot, with carol's defenders going "what do you want you're just unpleasable"
But the thing is, there's a middle ground. She doesn't have to steal the show OR be written out of the movie. She could be nerfed, she could just not be stronger than Thanos. She could've developed more charisma off screen in 20 years (Banner unlocked Professor mode in five but Carol didn't get any charisma in 25?).
When your only options are "make Carol the most important unstoppable force ever' and "Don't use her at all because she's too damn strong" you've written a bad character. Especially because people will be okay with ridiculous power levels if the character is charming enough. Thor tanks a star and people just go "fuck yeah" at that.

Honestly because we got both. She's depicted as being a fucking monster, strong enough to fight Thanos to a standstill, and keep him from snapping his fingers again, trivializing the struggle of Infinity War, and only losing to a cheap attack.
BUT despite being that fucking strong, she's kind of pointless. There's nothing she does in the movie that couldn't have been done by a previously established character.

Honestly Carol seems okay in the comics. Unlike in the MCU where the Russos just scream "she's the most powerful thing ever." True, Captain Marvel comics are just such a mess that it has like 20 different reboots or something, and I have only read two of them so far (being 2012 and the current one), but she wasn't total deus-ex-machina there. The comics showed that even Carol can get her ass beat up and go into "holy shit i'm kinda fucked here" situations.

Also she was fucking wrecked at some point. I think the MCU is just portraying Carol very very badly that even if comicCarol isn't the best character ever, it still makes her miles better than movieCarol.

Attached: file.png (1040x1600, 2.82M)

>I liked her stand alone
I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this, but... you're retarded.

It's obvious Feige just wanted her in Endgame but she had no business there so the Russos just gave her something to do but also had he rmostly fuck off.

It's only a matter of time until they revive Tony then.

give them time user, it'll probably be a new character that they'll introduce after the hiatus

>what was the point of this character ???

Stroking pseudofeminist cock. Nothing more.

Part of the reason Carol seems okay in the comics in comparison is that the power levels are way, way different. Everyone is way stronger across the board (except Steve I guess) so Carol doesn't stand out as being "the Superman" of the universe, if that makes any sense.
Like, Carol's strong, but when you consider that against Silver Surfer, Sentry, or the Omega Class mutants she's actually not that special.

I think it was smart to use her sparingly. A lot of people don't like her so just having her have a few big moments while centering the film mainly around the core original Avengers was a smart call. If she had more screen time it would have just annoyed everyone.

>what was the point of this character ???
Turning feminists into a source of revenue for Disney's movie division.

I like the idea of her having "Space Autism,later." She's spent twenty five years fighting shitty wars for gay aliens, with no real chance to decompress like an actual human being. Carol with shit social skills when? Make her into just a walking bomb with no idea on how to be charismatic.

Attached: 1546384303274.jpg (286x509, 12K)

That would be too close to classic Carol, and God knows she isn't allowed to be an actual character anymore.

I can see them going this way. MCU Carol's only ties to her humanity are Maria and Monica.
Maria's old as fuck now, Monica's an adult, so what's left for her on Earth? Maybe have CM2 have her struggle or something.
They should turn Carol into Earth's attack dog, then have her realize that she's a social retard. Make her movie fun and kind of awkward with her trying to cram herself into the big sister role.

Attached: 1508461464176.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Feminist power fantasy caricatures don't encounter adversity.

>when the manager affirms what the clerk said to you before

>Russos place Carol at the front of the mourners
>Yea Forums autists REEE over this and claim they are implying she's one of the most important, meant to most to Tony, doesn't deserve to be at the front, etc.

>Russos place Carol at the back
>Yea Forums autists REEE over this suggesting she's the centrepiece and Queen

I'm not a CM fan (didn't even see her movie and Larson can piss me off royally, and she did look gross in her own film and IRL) but with those determined to despise everything to do with her character, it's always going to be a lose-lose for the directors. Autists on Yea Forums and Yea Forums are going to find an angle to rage over no matter what they do.

GRRRRLLLLLL POWER!

oh no no no no no.
But seriously speaking there is a chance this shit may end up being true

Namor reference probably, maybe he found Killmongers near dead body, saved him, and Killmonger trick him into thinking Wakanda is invading his territory

This panel, let alone the existence of America Chavez makes me sick.

Why is she even there at all? She didn't know Tony and I'm sure there's some other planet without avengers that she could've even doing something super important on.

>Make her into just a walking bomb with no idea on how to be charismatic.
Warner Brothers tried this already.

What a stupid nitpick. And again, pretty much proving my point. If she wasn't there at all, someone, maybe even you, would bitch and bitch about how 'Ooooh, so Queen Carol is too good for the funeral of an evil cis white man!' or some bullshit like that.

Keep building strawmen for the glory of your boring ass character. It's more entertaining than anything she's ever been in.

The Guardians were there and most of them barely knew Tony. The Pyms were there and Hank fucking hates the Starks. Ross was there and everybody else at the funeral hates his guts. The other user was right, you're just looking for an excuse to hate on Carol.

The difference is with Scarlet Witch was a good scene becase you know what she lost, you know Scarlet actions has weight and her fighting has will.
Carol looks extremely uninterested and cocky

I didn't like the fact he needed a fucking stone to bitch her out of his sight. In fact I hated that they nurf his strength compared to the comics and limited his power set to just being brick shit house. Why not have him with his energy projecting abilities? This one scene just pissed me off as much as Superman in justice league. If the character just showed up early in the movie the problem could've been solve by said character alone.

What can at this point?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

>Like, Carol's strong, but when you consider that against Silver Surfer, Sentry, or the Omega Class mutants she's actually not that special.
Yeah, even in her cosmic form I always considered her a low level Silver Suffer.

Either Spiderman, Strange, Ant-Man even fucking Bucky have more chance of being the face of Marvel than her

And I absolutely agree, but it still brings up the fact that she was still completely unnecessary and tacked on. You could erase her from the movie entirely and NOTHING would change.

>Loki saying Bad Mama Jama
Litterally cringe sould have used Cage

I didn’t find her presence offensive, just kind of meh. Like her movie. She was simultaneously a waste of space and a plot device to remove obstacles, but both were done so minimally it wasn’t awful. Maybe she got one too many big moments in comparison to her time in the universe thus far. That girl power scene she took part in, though, hoo boy.

Bawww.

Wait for the posters to cry oh you just hate her and not picking.

Of course this user is! He is saying she is shit, and those other posters are too autistic to get it.

Don’t be a retard kids

I didn't catch her solo movie yet, but from what I saw in endgame I don't really understand how she's going to play ball with other heroes or even have stakes in her own movies.

>is indestructible
>can beat the strongest threat in the known universe single-handedly
>personality can be summed up as 'generic snark', motivation and agenda is ... i dunno, being a space cop I guess.

I'm generally really turned off by 'forced diversity' like you see so often, but that team is mostly fine and the blonde girl is the one part I'd like to see removed. Also, ant-man, spidey, strange or maybe bucky will probably be on the team

That's never stated. The fact that it seems to require a snap at all is retarded.

Why would you build a gauntlet that only works when you're clenching your fist?

I agree, she wasn't the "ace in the hole" but she was a key piece of the whole.

Bait gullible retards into giving them money for a mediocre movie. It worked perfectly, specially since it got extra publicity from the incels to make the movie look like a "good cause".

Not really. Being a Mary Sue has very little to do with whether you win or not, but by how much the universe around them tries to hype them up for no reason. The entire MCU bends over backwards to make her look good and it's completely unconvincing. She's a fanfiction character, that's what makes a Mary Sue.