I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: Troof+n_9a11d5_7070906.png (1200x1200, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf1LO0vMZrY
youtube.com/watch?v=LtXrKo8Btfc
youtube.com/watch?v=S7AH0_f2b54
youtube.com/watch?v=fth9UUa1Mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=YHVarQbNAwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And that's why you're going to get carjacked at some point

The joke is that BLACK PEOPLE = BAD

>black people be like
so brave

The creator is trying to get a group of people upset for the sake of attention.

What the hell would someone do with a whole car

have you never the whole car?

Use it to store a whole bunch of toy cars

Streets named after MLK and Malcolm X are notoriously very violent. Basically if you see streets names like that, it means you’re probably in the hood

Download it.

Yeah, Chris Rock has a whole bit about it.

hes in the black neighborhood so he has to keep driving and find a gas station instead of just stopping and asking a fellow on the street corner for a cup of gas

literally any town in america. My town has barely any blacks but we still have these streets and there still extremely dangerous.

Conservative """"""""""humor""""""""""

Unless he's going to leave his car unattended filling up gas, I don't think it's going to get stolen

I'm assuming OP doesn't live in the states if he doesn't get this

Fuck it

Attached: smugull.jpg (280x288, 12K)

lol thread?
wait this isn't Yea Forums

Attached: 1484773221440.jpg (1024x1275, 465K)

I thought it was a reference about blacks being violent from the names of the streets. Not an american.

what group of people is he upsetting ?

Do you not understand what a carjacking is?

Probably, but there's the unintended reality that no matter where you are in the US a street called MLK will invariably be the worst part of town.
I remember in Mick Foley's biography he talked about traveling with some wrestlers who said they wanted to pick up some crack. Since none of them knew the city he asked how they'd know where to even find some. They explained that no matter what city you're in you can always find crack on MLK.

I mean as terrible as it sounds

its pretty common knowledge that streets named after these two men have the worst men hang around there

Why does this happen?

>implying they won't just levitate your car to the nearest chop shop

Yacubian bloodline gives Negroes psychic powers. This is a fact.

Attached: is dis nigma serious.png (215x350, 158K)

because

Nice.

Attached: 1537888569006.png (745x1039, 1.2M)

because what

Literally stolen from the Boondocks.

His timing is terrible, and that fucking ESL feel to it. Even millennial memes manage to make me smirk.

Attached: IMG_20190415_041054.jpg (720x718, 87K)

If I had to guess, neighborhoods with a large black community petition to rename streets to inspire themselves. And then unrelated systematic things happen.

That's pretty tragic, lol.

Attached: 1551867416290.jpg (1143x486, 56K)

unrelated things like what

>better stop for gay sex
I knew it. Stonetoss is a fucking faaaaaaaag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

is this loss?

>that fucking ESL feel to it
I thought it was a history joke until I realized it was just stonetoss being retarded.

More like ironic.

A combination of poverty and culture. The rich black neighborhoods are NEVER on MLK.

And even among poor, dense urban neighborhoods, the black neighborhoods dominate the low score charts. Some MLK neighborhoods beat out skid row. Of course it doesn't help that some MLK neighborhoods literally ARE skid row, either before or after their naming.

More frequently, politicians, black or white trying to pander to the black demographic. Racial political power in elections means having a critical mass of similar people in your district. See also: Chinatown, Little Italy, ect, ect.

Goddamn that is nigh irrefutable.

I'd live to see data of homicides or violent crimes that take place in every MLK or Malcolm X street in the U.S. One hell of a way to spit on their legacy.

This is because the racists on the city council name the worst roads in town after MLK.

I wonder how MLK st compares to Caesar Chavez street statistically. My gut says that it would be a lopsided "win" for MLK, but I'm not certain. And what would be good for a control? Main street?

Large black communities have vastly higher rates of crime than any other community because blacks commit crimes at higher rates than other races.

>fuck that foreigner RACIST omg fuck them all anyway.
haaa, the good old open minded left.

The left isn't open minded, we just hate racists and insect flyover people.

Something horrible happened to black people in America

Attached: 1542590854329.jpg (900x537, 554K)

Rap music? Autotune? Autotuned rap music?

That sentence is very redundant and doesnt actually explain anything

Probably Jim Crow laws forcing poor uneducated Blacks to live together, forming the first ghettos, then decades of living in those ghettos created a "hood/thug" culture that glorified acting like a criminal

It's just fucking sad. How did this happen

Attached: 1546867580390.jpg (866x667, 630K)

>Rap music
Almost satan. Ghetto nigger trash rap music.

MLK Jr Drive in Cleveland is a nice road surrounded by gardens. It's one of the few nice places to look at in the city. It does flood a shit ton though and the side streets off it are pretty sketchy.

This. The joke is that those streets are crime-ridden. But since they're named after MLK and many people don't know those streets are crime ridden, and given Shittoss's reputation, many will think it's a "black people bad" comic.

It's actual undeniable bait.

TBF even with those things happening some communities were able to come up well enough foe a while before they had the rug pulled from under them.

one was written by someone who had had to work for it from the background of others the other will get gorrillions almost regardless of what he does

I feel like it's unfair to act like Stonetoss is being victimized. If he's going to make comics about sympathizing with the Nazis, he's already spent the benefit of the doubt.

I mean it's not like you'd see a Sinfest comic these days and assume the author had some non-political joke in mind for his strips, even though he does occasionally do less political things.

I mean you know Stonetoss got the idea from whatever racist background he belongs to.

Tolerance and open mindedness has gotten the left precisely nowhere the last 20 years.

I'm not trying to say he's a victim. I'm trying to say he's using his position to make his bait more effective.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings
Channers rhyme with murderers

youtube.com/watch?v=Yf1LO0vMZrY
Can we please go back to this?
That Wayne Shorter solo at 3:30 has so much fucking soul in it it makes me weep. Black people are a treasure.

Attached: 1549215208842.png (512x1024, 14K)

you know people like luther vandros exist right
? ye hes dead now but hes a good modern example or barry white

Again, isn't that like saying Sinfest is using its bait as a political comic to bait people into thinking his clear personal biases are magically gone for just one comic?

Stonetoss doesn't need to be evaluated on a nuanced basis. The author has only ever had one stance and it's clear he's racist. Same for Sinfest. I know Sinfest is a feminist comic, and there's no reason I should give either comic the benefit of the doubt, ever.

He's not baiting. The thing the user said where guys didn't know the town, but knew to go to MLK street to get drugs regardless is kinda funny. "Lol I better not stop my car in this street" is just Stonetoss repeating stuff he heard. There's probably not even a station on the corner of MLK and Malcom.

It's been a while since I read the strips. Huey is fucking savage.

Hell, even having rap music sample from the great jazz artists was a hell of a lot better than the shwarbage we have now.

For whatever reason you didn't have the same outcomes with the asian community. Chinatowns are doing slightly better than the national average, and Little Tokyos went from being emptied into internment camps in ww2, and having the same housing covenants that formed the ghettos, to being well above par. I suspect we'll see the same long term effect in the hispanic communities, but you never know how things will turn out long term. Maybe they'll go full chunti MS 13.

What are you doing here, getting your shit on FBI watchlists anyways?

Attached: The Boondocks MLK Heart in Right Place.jpg (599x191, 60K)

I know but how many black people even know about these guys? It's not the norm anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=LtXrKo8Btfc

>The author has only ever had one stance and it's clear he's racist.

If he's racist, so is Aaron McGruder.

big dicks are scary

Well, yeah. That's why we have tactical dragon dildoes. You could put out an eye with those things.

Not making light of any asian americans struggles but they were not hamstrung anywhere near the level of black people plus they had constant outside support coming from their home countries to help out and america hoping to be on good terms with them locally and internationally helped a lot. And before i get some poltard response no i am not blaming all the black communities failings on the american goverment as a whole

>It's a Rockthrow gets Yea Forumsmblr with zero-effort bait episode AGAIN

Attached: 1537666872508.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S7AH0_f2b54

Then you have nothing to fear

No thanks.

Attached: 1551484277620.png (850x400, 217K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fth9UUa1Mfw
>Coltrane states that in 1957 he experienced "by the grace of God, a spiritual awakening which was to lead me to a richer, fuller, more productive life. At that time, in gratitude, I humbly asked to be given the means and privilege to make others happy through music." The liner notes appear to mention God in a Universalist sense and do not advocate one religion over another. Further evidence of this universal view can be found in the liner notes of Meditations (1965) in which Coltrane declares, "I believe in all religions."

I have no idea what kid of defense or dismissal this is supposed to be and I don't know Aaron McGrduer, but it feels really dumb.

Stonetoss is not clever, it's not making racist jokes one day and then being cool and acceptable the next. In a nutshell, the dude things non-whites are a problem, he portrays his political opponents as hippies and communists, and he denies the holocaust. All the defense Stonetoss has is to say maybe he's only kidding and he's not seriously about the things he keeps saying in every comic he ever writes.

Which, again, was how Sinfest fans defended Sinfest for a while, but look how dumb they turned out to be.

This was meant for youtube.com/watch?v=YHVarQbNAwU
This is satanic music?

He is racist, that's the joke.

I've heard this claim before, but I'm not sure how true it is. Sure Japan bashing in the 80's doesn't really compare to lynching. I mean, take the Viet community, which mostly showed up in the 70's, were obviously disconnected from the home country, and had the additional disadvantage of not knowing English.

How much of this outcome is discrimination, either governmental or otherwise, how much of it is economic, and how much of it is cultural?

I'm ok with Stonetoss. He stirs shit. Provocative stuff and satire are great because they elicit a reaction from people, it makes them think. I think people should be able to say whatever with their comics. My only gripe is that he doesn't really think too much about what he says, he just throws shit at all targets available, vegans, lgbt, etc. without really making an argument. He just panders to the right instead of the left.

Is hehesilly better?

Attached: C4gE4xgWIAA-tMc.jpg (1101x835, 133K)

From (you)?

eh, pretty much the same, it's weak.
I think if you want to make this kind of comic you have to be spectacularly clever. it's the price you have to pay to make something that goes against the grain.
I think the good Stonetoss comics are like pic related, but these are not LOL NIGGERS so nobody cares

Attached: 1543081496072.png (940x300, 37K)

look at the early comics

Attached: 1542027698165.png (940x300, 39K)

>I think the good Stonetoss comics are like pic related, but these are not LOL NIGGERS so nobody cares
That's fair.

Attached: serveimage.png (1500x500, 79K)

kek that one is good

this is a good one too

Attached: 1551603790478.png (625x605, 57K)

Is that so?

Attached: 974.jpg (620x361, 25K)