Do the x-man needs a civil rights law firm?

The x-man should have a law firm for mutants rights because possibly a number of mistakes and fighting in court bad mutants laws.

Attached: X164.jpg (924x520, 132K)

Fuck off, Jamie.

They sure need better publicity that the outspoken guy who threatened to kill people whit nukes or the reclusive badlguy who runs a paramilitary group from inside a school.

>be X-Men
>be a sci-fi comic
>add some “social relevance”
>dive deeper and deeper into sci-go shenanigans
>for some reason double down on the “social” aspect
>as time goes on the stories become about Nazis with superpowers caught in MGS plots
>Lefties still think “they’re just like me1!!1” and self-insert
>writers pander to them but only manage to make the X-Men even more Nazi-like
Weird franchise...

Don't they to a degree? I vaguely remember a while back they had a Mutant Lawyer with Dragon powers argue that Primal, a mutant who was basically Darwin but worse, wasn't responsible for his crimes of sexual assault, regular assault, and grand larceny of food because his powers compelled him to do it. And he got off.
X-men are still for the most part an action scififantasy comic with the minority political subtext being secondary so even when they do introduce elements like this don't expect them to take the foreground and don't be surprised if they're forgotten and ignored.

Attached: 1988449-teon_court_room_instincts_generation_hope_8.jpg (915x645, 126K)

So good advice for the X-man separate the school from the paramilitary group's. Maybe make the paramilitary group's problems committed and or again mutant a specialized avengers groups(I think the avengers groups are governing supported). While the school deals with mutants rights the kids and not-superhero jobs.

Protection against what? They don't like their adoring fans kissing them too much?

Attached: horriblemutantoppression.png (297x270, 213K)

Don't forget that they quite literally have a Nazi war criminal/American traitor who experimented on concentration camp inmates, killed cops, slaughtered whole villages in Europe to locate the anti-hero Golem, murdered thousands of American soldiers, tried to dissect The Invaders and plotted to kill millions of his own countrymen by sinking the West Coast with an earthquake to keep America out of the war, all because he thought his short-lived career as a superhero and inventor didn't get the recognition it deserved.

But it's okay now, because he hunted some other Nazis and speaks "Woke" jargon and supports BLM.

Attached: Doctor-Nemesis-X-Men.jpg (500x758, 74K)

They really really REALLY need to stop with the whole Mutants = oppressed minority thing. It doesn't work. It has never worked.

That too. Honestly, the only time I tolerated Nemesis was in Canle and X-Force (not to be confused with the X-Force of him cloning himself every day). I don’t get how people hate Fantomex but love Nemesis.
Normalfags don’t get that. They don’t understand that the X-Men are at their best when they deal in Sci-Fi and Black Ops plots. They think that the “political and social undertones” make the stories “mature”. And now they’re written by legit cucks who get off on niggering fan favorites, so there’s that too.

Attached: EE0147A4-0423-486D-994C-97D86BE50C2C.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

>they’re written by legit cucks who get off on niggering fan favorites
What does that mean?

The “guys” here made Bishop fuck Jean Grey during the first X-Men book they wrote. Look at them and tell me they’re not resident /gif/ posters...

It doesn't work because racists are bullies and cowards. No one like that is going to start shit with someone who can drop kick them into the sun, burn them alive from the inside out or erase them from existence with a thought. Think of black people in the old South under segregation, Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip today or the Uighur Muslims in Pooh-bear's China. Now imagine all of those shat-upon populations with super-powers. Even if something like SHIELD existed I doubt it would be enough to keep the assholes in power from getting exterminated sooner rather than later.

Attached: 3714128-9317610967-EARTH.jpg (1350x2083, 441K)

>Palestinians in the Gaza Strip
Are lead by a genocidal terrorist group who main are goals commit genocide and a global Muslims apartheid state. They are in a bad place because of trying to exterminated Israel and all jews making the occupation continue.

>Mutants are a global minority of genetically superior beings who are being hunted down by genetically inferior species trying to hold back evolution
>and 99% of mainline mutants are beautiful whitepeople
>shitskins bought the PR and self-insert as them
I’ll never not laugh at the irony.

Humans are all one species you.

who the fuck would write "magneto made some valid points" on a sign

The X-Men should be X-ecuted with the rest of their mistake of a "race".

Either an idiot or a plant, probably both with how many mind reader the x men have.

>hurr errywon wuts not me should be under my boot
Do you actually like being a stupid asshole? Honestly, what do you get out of it?

The Red skull needs to be dead.

Attached: 1453932441074.jpg (894x1361, 1.42M)

would magneto kill the jews if it meant mutants would be better off?

OP are you have a stroke or are you just high

Depends on the scenario. At the end of the day I think Magneto thinks mostly from a selfcentered point of view. Whatever speaks to his victimhood would probably win out
>Black Government faction of Israel experimenting on/exterminating Mutants
He sides with Mutants
>Neo-Nazi Mutants using their newfound powers to hunt down jews
He sides with Jews
In a scenario in which it's either ethnic jews or mutants, he fights the scenario because it's a scenario in which he simply will not be allowed to exist.