So does anyone give a shit?

So does anyone give a shit?

Worth noting that Disney put it in the Memorial Day "movie that would bomb at Christmas or summer" dud spot that they previous held Alice in Wonderland 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 5 and Solo.

Attached: aladdin.jpg (960x540, 126K)

No, but I never liked Star Wars

Where the heck's Jafar?!

(Seriously, have we even seen the guy yet in advertising?)

The "Robin Williams would want you to see this movie" memes are annoying.

Given how poorly Disney treated him when he was alive and given that he had a provision in his will about how they can't use his voice after death, he'd be happy to see this movie crash and burn.

I guess you're not paying attention because they've shown him as much as anyone. He's in the trailer and all of the marketing. His voice is very weak.

Attached: Aladdin-character-poster-4.jpg (774x960, 97K)

>The "Robin Williams would want you to see this movie" memes

These aren't real tho

>Only One Middle Eastern Actor so they can't try to appeal to Middle Easterners
>The setting is too Middle eastern to appeal to Indians

What the fuck was Disney thinking? Two very different cultures , don't try to appeal to both of them at the same time

They're all over Facebook being spread by Disney fans.

He was clearly cast for the eyebrow raise.

Aladdin is clearly set in the Middle East. I don't know why Disney is dropping the ball.

I'll watch it for the pink ranger

Be honest, when you saw Endgame was there any response from the audience to the trailer? Complete flatline in mine, could have heard a pin drop.

youngish and handsome. Clearly that's the essence of Jafar.

There wasn't much reaction to this or the Star Wars trailer. Baby Simba got a couple of "awww"s in the Lion King trailer. The trailer that seemed to get the biggest response was the Godzilla one, but even that was halfhearted.

Star Wars got a huge response. Aladdin and Godzilla nothing, Lion King a little.

Oddly enough, what stuck with me in the "Lion King" trailer was Scar's nightmare face.

Fuck yeah. Aladdin is the best movie ever and the remake looks like an updated version of it. Aesthetics are 10/10 and the music sounds good.

The Lion King looks like trash though, but I'm sure the furries who liked the original won't notice. After all, if they had taste they wouldn't prefer the Lion King.

Attached: 1437589427093.png (1021x768, 1.67M)

>when the villain is more attractive than the male lead
Here's hoping Jasmine cares more about personality.

>Didn't see Sarabi in the trailer

I am disappointed in you Disney.

Jafar wields the dreaded power of Swag, lol.

>So does anyone give a shit?
Yes you fucking moron

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-122146_Chrome.jpg (1080x1246, 593K)

The first movie I ever saw in theatres was the original Aladdin and the last movie I will ever see shall be the Aladdin remake. Dissuade me.

He has I high voice that rubs me the wrong way.

It looks like tacky shit that was made to appeal to third worlders who like gaudy Bollywood garbage.

why are you gonna kill yourself a a week before godzilla?

It looks colorful and fun. I heard the new song for Jasmine in Target on one of the dolls and it's pretty, even if it doesn't fit musically with the rest of the music.

I liked the Broadway show, so, I'm hoping it will at least as entertaining.