Who’s the MCU’s new trinity?

With Tony dead and Steve indisposed ]/spoiler], who’s it gonna be?

Attached: 4EA2985C-6F41-4C31-8C9E-E1D80DD0FF0F.jpg (1600x811, 253K)

#notmycap

Attached: avengers.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

Black Panther, Doctor Strange, and Captain Marvel

Strange, Carol, and T’challa

Carol, T'Challa and Monica.

Attached: D134TPnUYAEA_VZ.jpg (900x900, 91K)

As in "most popular characters" or just inside the comics?
Like said they started to push really hard the Thor/Cap/Iron Man trinity around the time (2008, iirc?) Bucky had the shield and that cool uniform Stark gave him.

From a popular POV it is Spidey/Logan/Hulk, although with all the movies it is fair to say it used to be that but now the most popular one is Thor/Cap/Iron Man.

Carol, T'Challa and Falcon.

Pic is just an example, I was thinking leads for the movies, like how Thor, Cap, and Tony each had their own trilogies and how involved they were in the MCU’s Infinity Stones story arc

They'll try to push
Thor -> Captain Marvel
Captain America -> Black Panther
Iron Man -> Doctor Strange

Probably Carol, T'Challa, and Sam.

My bad, i didn't read the "mcu" part.
It is probably going to be Black Panther, Strange and Carol from now on.
Although if we lived in a fair world, one of them should be replaced by Scott.

Honestly I could see the New Avengers being:
Falcon
Hulk
Witch
Ant Man
Wasp
Spider-Man

With Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel being more outsiders that help when shit geta tough.

What I hope for the new MCU:

strange, pepper, wanda and tchalla create a mini illuminati

Pepper and wanda are extremely militant after their loss and their path to letting go and discovering what heroes need to be able to shoulder with help from spidey (pepper) and hawkeye (wanda) is the main focus of the movie

idk who could be the big villain in this one

Carol/Spider/Strange

>Honestly I could see the New Avengers being:
>Falcon
>Hulk
>Witch
>Ant Man
>Wasp
>Spider-Man

Honestly i kinda like this roster.

Attached: lloyd kaufman shakes head yes.gif (333x317, 904K)

Were the Big 3 always a thing or did it only start with the MCU. Weren't Ant-Man and Wasp founders and Cap didn't join until years later?

Deadpool probably. But it'd be nice if they still include old man Steve

Attached: 566742823.jpg (1200x1808, 334K)

Cap joins the team in like issue 7 or something really early. Hulk bails right out of the gate.

Nebula and Nebula and Nebula.

This but with Spidey out. He's his own hero and will only tag along in crossovers.

ITT: Yea Forums reveals they don't actually read comics

I see this, plus the Guardians being brought back to help the Avengers whenever anything vaguely cosmic goes down

Sadly not war machine

>Pepper

I don't think that's gonna happen. Didn't Paltrow say she was done with the MCU? With Tony dead this seems about as good an opportunity she can get to sever her ties with Marvel Studios and make it seem appropriate with Pepper to never show up again.

The leader - Tchalla
The brains - Dr. Stranger
The power - Carol

It's gotta be pic related, right?

Attached: MCU Trinity 2.png (1700x1450, 2.47M)

There won't be for a while, Strange doesn't work as a leader, Brie Larson has no charisma, and Black Panther is somewhere in between. If they can keep Hemsworth around it will be Spidey/Logan/Thor in a couple years.

Attached: image0-19.jpg (1024x727, 152K)

>Black Captain America (Sam)
>Girl Iron man (Morgan)
>Horse Thor

I love how Marvel dragged their feet so long on a Black Widow film, they exhausted Scarlett's patience.

Can we please get a solo Nebula film?

I love her too but why? She's gonna be in Guardians 3 already searching for Gamora.
I can't imagine what solo story they could tell at this juncture.

Civil War 2?

Ant-Man, Hulk and War Machine

Attached: 1556169008973.png (1280x536, 703K)

Save the Illuminati for when we get the F4 and X-Men.

I see her as a kind of alternate-universe Iron Man (tech expert, augmented by cybernetics, capable of upgrading, trying to improve on a flawed personality and less-than-stellar history).

Morgan Stark from the future, Old Man Steve But With Dementia and Fat Thor.

Captain Marvel replaces Captain America. Both are military characters out of time and who will always get up no matter how many times knocked down.

Dr Strange replaces Tony. Both arrogant characters that had to lose a lot before learning responsibility and give their life to protecting the word.

Thor is still Thor

And what, make Celestial Inhuman kid a mutant, and have it tie in with the Eternals instead?

well the most popular leads rigth not are black panther, thor, quill and cap marvel, so them I guess

>well the most popular leads rigth not are black panther, thor, quill and cap marvel
You mean Thor, Quill, Spiderman, Strange in that order.

>Captain Marvel replaces Captain America. Both are military characters out of time and who will always get up no matter how many times knocked down.
How exactly is Captain Marvel out of time? She abandoned Earth in order to fight Skrull's propaganda war for them. If she is considered out of time for being away from Earth. Quill is way more out of time in comparison. Was kidnapped from Earth against his will against a child.

>Captain Marvel replaces Captain America
too strong, it would break the narrative.
Same goes for Strange, they, plus Hulk and Thor should form their own team to deal with Thanos level threats

The best selling non-avengers movies are Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Homecoming and GotG2 in that order.
I put in Thor instead of Spiderman because he's been in more Avenger movies, but I should have had him replace Quill

Hawkeye's daugther
Antman's daugther
Spider-Man
Shuri

The Avengers are done, Marvel needs to create a Ultimates trilogy with the younger heroes.

No one likes Black Panther for the lead and no one likes Captain Marvel period, it just happened to come before Endgame and have massive free publicity due to wokeness.

>Really optimistic
>Is the man with a plan
>Kind and helpful
>Looks up to the ideal of justice and truth
>Brings people together
>Silly name but he embraces it.
>Became the man out of time when trapped in the Quantum Realm.
Too bad they are not going to allow him to do it.

Attached: Man of Ants.jpg (2700x1800, 394K)

Attached: ANTS.gif (238x206, 226K)

ah, youre one of those people.
No point in talking with you

Black Panther is a better character than Captain Marvel.

He correctly called out a policy of not helping people as total BS.

And she uses her ability to help senitants not fortunate enough to be born on Earth? What is the difference beside the scale of those they can help?

>Captain America: team leader and moral compass
Black Panther

>Iron Man: making the impossible possible
Doctor Strange

>Thor: hot head power house
Captain Marvel

Thor 1, basically forcing Thor to learn humility.

Is Carol going to get that?

I was certain Black Widow was going move up in status but, uh...

Spider-Man, Wolverine and flavor of the month.

Attached: Wolverine Full_Artwork.png (1467x1561, 1009K)

deadpool

"Thanks" for that Marvel. You had a full decade to give us a Black Widow movie.

Meh these 3 are too stuck in their own corners of the world that I can't see them in a team. Plus Carol and Strange are too OP to be on a team. MCU did good avoiding a Superman on the Avengers. Now they're stuck escalating beyond Thanos which would relegate the weaker Avengers to Hawkeye roles. Feiges gonna have to earn his salary for the next phase.

No its fine to have a more hot headed cocky character. Why would you want to rehash the original with different powers?

Captain Marvel and Strange are way too OP to be regular members. It'd be more interesting if they kept it Spidey, Ant-Man, and BP. Though I feel like they'd need another serious character in their to balance out Peter and Scott's fuckery

That humility sure lasted long.

IM A MAN WITH THE PLAN

Attached: 170_RAW_09192016mm_1518--cba9a30f066b365f4939c09ea63274a9.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

Assuming the Sony deal lasts, Carol, Peter and T’challa

Battles have gotten bigger though, first one began with invasion of New York, Endgame dealt with the resurrection of trillions across the universe and time fuckery

I think it's a dangerous game to make that level of battle a reoccurring think every new avengers movie. I think battle of NY and Sokovia levels should be the max unless its an IW/Endgame roster change movie

How do people not think Strange is going to be the new Iron Man?

Him T'Challa and Carol or Sam will be the new trinity. The only reason I don't think Carol will be it is because she'll be having space adventures along with Thor

>Captain Marvel and Strange are way too OP to be regular members.
Uh, this is what people said about Thor back in Avengers 1. That said, I think they will keep Carol in space

Strange only fucks with reality-level shit. Your AVERAGE Avengers stuff would be mostly under.

If Carol was on Thor's level I'd be fine with it. But they set her up to be WAY more powerful than Thor. At least apparently

Still hoping he might lead a Young Avengers team with Cassie on it. Doubt they'll ever let him lead the Avengers, he's the everyman audience insert on the team.

Why do they need a "trinity to focus around"?

>Too bad they are not going to allow him to do it.
Yeah. I'm kind of disappointed the MCU's falling into the same trap of pushing characters the executives think should be popular, and not the ones fans actually like.

>WAY more powerful than Thor
Carol being the strongest was pure marketing hype. All she ever did in the movie was land some good punches on Thanos and held him back. Scarlet Witch and Thor both had better feats and are definitely stronger than base Thanos.

She singlehandedly desttroyed Thanos's flagship in 5 seconds. She also did more against Thanos WITH the complete gauntlet than Thor/Hulk combined did both on the ship in IW and on the ground.

>Dr Strange replaces Tony.
Somehow I doubt they'll be able to hold Bendersmith Cunnigham for more than 1 or 2 movies from now.

He'll be the first of this "second generation" of the MCU to drop off

Scott isn't really the kind of guy who's up for the hero life though. He just wants to chill with his girlfriend and family and not cause any trouble.

Civil War was just cause he's a Cap fanboy and if Cap says to do it, boy howdy, he's gonna do it.

>WITH the complete gauntlet
I mean you say that like he actually used the gauntlet. He never got a chance to do the kind of crazy stuff he did on Titan

Thor was destroying dozens on those landing crafts in IW which were made of the same material. She did nothing more than what Iron Man and Doctor Strange did against Thanos. She held Thanos fist back same as Cap before being blasted by the Power Stone. Thor's axe throw actually blasted right throw a Power stone beam and would've killed Thanos. I don't know why people who hate her, overrate her so much. Its like you want things to be mad about. She was used in the best way possible in Endgame as some much needed muscle when needed without overshadowing anyone else.

>destroying ship = strongest character

Nothing Thor or Hulk haven't done before.

>Thanos with the gauntlet

the gauntlet doesn't give the user a power boost, hence why Thanos yanked off the power gem to punch CM.

How the fuck is Sam supposed to be the next Captain America? The whole reason it worked for Steve was because he's more than human. Sam's just a guy with a flight harness (and an inferior one at that, if Adrian's is anything to go by).

If anyone should have had the shield it's Bucky. He can at least do the shit necessary to be Captain America.

Bucky doesn't wanna be a hero. Also probably not mentally great for it anyway.

It's not the superpowers that make someone Captain America or there wouldn't be many others in the comics

It'd be a decent way to introduce xmen into the next phase too, but I don't think they'd integrate Deadpool well.

Attached: monika.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

The hero life chose him and he embraced it. It's true that he wants to be a family man but the people around him are into that hero life, her girlfriend is a superhero too and she loves it, her daughter is also set up to become Stature. Endgame proved that he is worthy to be part of the Avengers.

They're adapting the West Coast Avengers with who's left

1. Either Spider-Man or Ant-Man depending on how Disney's continued dealings with Sony go. This is gonna be the charismatic fan favorite spot that RDJ filled.

2. Captain Marvel. She's not going to be the new "Cap" role, she's essentially going to be the new Thor franchise. Cosmic shit, weak initial films, retcons, and the powerhouse. She'll probably get one really good sequel like Thor got Ragnarok. Only called to Earth for something like a New Avengers film or if her solos call for the visit.

3. FalCap. They'd drooling retards to make a new official Captain America and not push him to the front, and make him be the leader. Instead of being a man out of time who has to learn to adopt it as his own, he's now a man in an unfamiliar role that he now has to learn to adopt as his own. He'll still represent indomitable will. He'll probably have a solo movie once the Falcon/Winter Soldier show wraps up.

>they started to push really hard the Thor/Cap/Iron Man trinity around the time (2008, iirc?) Bucky had the shield and that cool uniform Stark gave him.

Thats been the Avenegers trinity for decades dude. Even in that bad 90's cartoon where they weren't even featured they seriously stuck those 3 at the end of the opening credits because they had been the definitive 3 avengers for decades by then.

Attached: 51b-FVYSNEL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (323x499, 45K)

The only thing keeping Strange from being pushed hard is that I don't think they really want to commit to a bunch of solo movies with him. Though I feel like gradually solo movies will mostly be phased out in favor of ensemble cast stuff.we're already seeing this in Thor Ragnarok and the upcoming Falcon/Winter soldier series. Black Panther could carry more solo movies but I don't think many others can. I think they know the big ensemble pieces are whats popular now.

Bump

>she's essentially going to be the new Thor franchise.
Should skip directly to the comedy take on her then.

Thor technically killed Thanos with that hit to the chest with Stormbreaker. He just didn't kill him instantly with a headshot. But he did that when Thanos had the full gauntlet and launched a blast with all the stones at once.

Thor
Spiderman
Dr. Strange

They seem like they already learned that lesson, so more than likely her sequel will be more similar in tone to Guardians or Ragnarok immediately.

Yeah straight to the part where they depower and humilate her character.

Thor > Valkyrie
Steve > Sam
I don’t think they are going to replace Tony. At least not yet.

>Carol is trying to help liberate a slave planet, but one of their cosmic wizards somehow depowers her
>Is forced to wear the black leotard costume and be a slave wench
>Gets used and degraded
>It's all played off for laughs
>She's imprisoned long enough for her hair to get long again
>Finally finds a way to reverse her powers back to her
>Blows up the planet
>Back to hang with the Avengers, golly that was something!

Tony will be replaced by either Spider-man, Ant-Man, or Black Panther

Beneful Cumbernuzzle is probably a bit wishy washy on being locked so hard into a franchise, like how he was feeling about Sherlock near the end and why he turned down Doctor Who. He prefers theatre iirc

Maybe an Illuminati composed of them?

They should definitely push an illuminati, but no Carol pls. Prof Hulk would be good tho. Oh, and throw Hank Pym in there.

I want to see Scott have his own fans finally in the MCU, he definitely deserves it.

I like Scott and he's pretty much the MVP of Endgame, but I don't think he's a leader material. He's more like the reliable right hand man to the leader.

Only one I can actually see as the acting "official" leader is Rhodey. In universe, he probably has the best PR with the general public dating back to before the Avengers even existed. That, coupled with his military career kinda makes him the most seasoned on the team now. Also, now with Thor and Carol fucking off and Tony and Vision dead it kinda leaves him as the heaviest hitter on the team as well.

Thor
Ant Man
Black Panther
Dr Strange too

>in favor of ensemble cast stuff
Hopefully this. Ant-man and Spider-man team ups please. It'd be interesting to see how Peter Parker interacts with bitter old Pym too.

Cucumber likely sees the MCU as a steady paycheck, I think he’ll stick around as it requires less commitment than a TV show. I do wish he would do more limited series stuff like Patrick Melrose though

So T’Chala will be the one bank rolling the team now that agony is gone, yea??

Strange will likely get 3 solo movies, similar to the rest (hulk doesn’t count)

>Cassie and Peter start to get along really well
>Scott starts off overprotective but needs to learn the sad truth that she's growing up
>Finally comes to terms with it and is about to give them his approval
>Cassie and Peter are just legitimate platonic friends, he was worrying about nothing, but Cassie's still glad that he's started to understand she's growing up

This. It's clear as day.

Wanda's still around, user.

And?

Wanda's the legitimate heaviest hitter. Rhodey may be a good leader but she's the true powerhouse.

>Scott literally missed the brief 5 years of his daughter's prepubescent life that he'll never have back
>she's already a teenager and not his little girl anymore
I keep thinking about this and how fucking sad it is

Near-future:
>Sam Willson Captain America
>Black Panther
>Spider-Man
>Thor/Captain Marvel are the interchange 4th main member.

After Phase 5 and beyond:
>Wolverine/Cyclops
>Spider-Man (if the deal continues)
>Iron Man's Succesor

>Sam Willson Captain America

Not if Mackie has anything to say about it.

Very interested in your logic here, because she's like fucking 5 years old.
Another time jump? Well then Sam's gonna be too old.
Dingus.

Attached: amir.gif (640x532, 2.35M)

It doesn't make much sense to me because all three of them have their own shit going on. Cap basically led the Avengers, that was his thing. Strange is busy doing sorceror stuff, Marvel is doing universe stuff and Black Panther is the most indisposed seeing as he has to lead an entire nation.
I do like them as characters though. I see them all as strong, independent personalities who would refuse to bend to each other's attempts at leadership just like Thor, Cap, and Iron Man.

I agree, the shield makes no sense for a regular human to try and use, especially someone who's "power" is zooming around in a flight harness. Bucky could have put it to good use as we already kinda saw in Winter Soldier.

What?

No idea but it will probably be gay as fuck.

Pretty sure he was being facetious

Maybe Sam gets really swole, or they find a way to give him the SSS

BP
Antman
Strange

Attached: 1556429505735.png (1197x850, 823K)

Falcap
Korg
Antman

Carol, T'challa and Strange

with
FalconCap
Bucky
Scarlet Witch
Prof Hulk
Ant-Man
Wasp
Shang-Chi
and a new Vision (think the all-white emotionless version)
as the rest of the main roster with Spider-Man, the Guardians and the FF coming in for the big crossovers

What would the next avengers movie be about anyway?

Attached: unbeatable.jpg (720x849, 40K)

Jackman Logan is no more

Im fine with Spidey and Thor, bit third is gonna be a tossup. Then again, seeing Falcon call Thor "bananas" might be worth it. Or Rhodey turning villains inyo trees. Even Scarlet Witch might work.

Doom, and then Norman Osbourne would be the long run villains.

Norman is for when they go the Dark Avengers route, which could happen if they do New Avengers first and build it up well.

Start with the Doom solo movie. Then F4. Make New Avengers focus on F4 and FalCaps team (Spider-Man, Ant-Man, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, and Black Panther) coming together to take down a now super-powered Doctor Doom. Norman Osbourne is introduced as someone who appears to be supportive of the New Avengers but then slams them in the media and proposes his own "better" Avengers. He murders Rhodey unbeknownst to basically everyone and steals the armor and declares himself the new Iron Patriot.

Dark Avengers would then happen.

ugh but Sony got the rights to spiderman right?

Rumor has it that they won't bother renewing their contract with Disney, At least now that endgame aired and spiderman not needing support anymore.

Now that's a spicy B team, how will these people carry the MCU? Dr Strange is the only one with any real screen presense.

>Captain Marvel

Oh man they really need to hurry up with X-men and F4.

Attached: when you pass an infinity stone.png (528x528, 279K)

Marvel don't have the rights to do Doom or Goblin.

Why do they need to carry the universe as a whole? Just let them to their own solos and let the FF/X-men do the carrying

Sony has no real reason to not keep the deals going. Being under the MCU label garauntees sales of the Spider-Man movies to be higher than if they were to try and make their own separate Spider-verse again. They still make all the money from the solo movies, Marvel just gets to use him in their team ups and make some merch money off him

Oh, and they literally own Doom now what rock are you living under ?

Hah, that actually sounds interesting.

>black panther is black
This is your future user

Attached: 1549917823432s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Lmao its almost like they both had amnesia or something

Attached: 1556724363127s.jpg (125x84, 2K)

I’m down for this
TChalla is the new Beacon of Unbendinf Morality
Strange is the overcautious authoritarian protector
Carol is the blonde titty monster

>Sony has no real reason to not keep the deals going
Companies don't give away rights just because they are not using it right away, thats retarded.

Based

>She abandoned Earth
Nice brainlet post.

How are they giving their rights away? The deal is that Marvel/Disney and Sony work together to create the Spider-Man movies so they tie into the MCU, Sony makes the money from said solo movies, and Disney/Marvel is allowed to feature this iteration of the character and his supporting cast in their own films that they make money off of.

Literally everyone wins and it's a pretty sweet deal

Fuck that, give me cold, calculating dangerous T’Challa and Stephen “Trading lives, keeping secrets” Strange

A spider for ants?

What would Spiderman do in a future MCU movie anyway? Because it seems that X-men and F4 won't be due until 5-10 years later.

>MCU Illuminati can become a thing
You don’t even need Tony, just Reed, Strange, Black Bolt, Black Panther and Namor

>Literally everyone wins and it's a pretty sweet deal
Sony doesn't win, the more they hand control over to the mouse, the more their copyright hold weakens. Sony doesn't want to team up with the mouse, they are literally only doing it because they ran out of good faith with a string of incredibly shitty films.

In a perfect world they'd drop their shit and we'd get a real MCU with all the bells and whistles, but until Disney is ready to pay Star Wars money for that, it won't happen.

How is MCU Strange (or comics Strange) authoritarian or overcautious though? He’s more fitting to be the man behind the curtain, like he is in Endgame

Steve's son

who become Iron Guy

Thor
Rocket
Star Lord

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Morgana_smiling.png (342x430, 92K)

Think of it in terms of who is going to get their big closures soonest (outside of the Guardians or the Galaxy).

My guess:

- Ant Man & The Wasp (joint Cap role)
- Peter Quill replaces Thor after regaining his half-celestial power-up, Thor replaces him as the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy
- Professor Hulk / Shuri / T’challa (Joint Iron Man role)

- Plus Falcon, Winter Soldier, Wanda, etc as sides who’ll progress as new trinity leads or go darker and form their own anti-hero Avengers.

Thor
Starlord
Captain Marvel

Cosmic universe is where it's at

Especially since he's an Ex-con, he's already missed so much with her while he was inside, and ex-cons describe going in and coming out like being in a time capsule with a changed world once they're outside.

>Scott Lang has been the man out of time twice
>Once Figurative
>Once Literal
>Will most likely die to set up Cassie as a hero similar to the comics

Will the lovable Ant-man ever catch a break...

>What?

Mackie doesn't want to be Captain America. He want's to stay as Falcon because Falcon is a black superhero.

They still hold the copyright. I fail to see how it weakens due to a continued to deal to license out the character. The mouse has no control once Sony says they're done after their current contracts expire. Sony will stand to lose money if they drop Spidey out of the MCU. They may still make a profit off the spider-man name alone but it will be ASM2 all over likely worse. Until the MCU is either over or that Peter Parker's relevance is played out, Sony has everything to gain by keeping the deal afloat and plenty to lose.

Fury is pushing Peter to do bigger things in Far From Home, I can definitely see Peter stepping up to join the New Avengers and around the same time the F4 and possibly the X-Men are introduced. Pete would be a grown man by then and we could have Norman well established by a 3rd solo movie.

Annihilus and the Negative Zone. Honestly make sense with their current and future line up.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (707x397, 67K)

>Will most likely die to set up Cassie as a hero similar to the comics
Damn, that would suck, he only died because someone from Marvel Comics hated him. The only thing worse would be if the next big bad killed Cassie. But I believe that he can get lucky and survive.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xMzkvNzQwL2kwMi9EZWF0aF9vZl9DYXNzYW5kcmFfTGFuZy5q (575x309, 88K)

Why would anybody read comics? These movies are good to watch with your family so you can talk to normal people. I have enough autistic niche interests

I like how street level this feels with no one an idiot but no one's a super genius either.

>Carl and Panther fight each other
>Strange sits out because "Whoever I side with wins"
>Movie inevitably sucks shit because it bases itself off of the Bendis event

It’s a great idea, but somehow I don’t see them doing it. I don’t know, with Thanos already saying at the end of Endgame that he was ready to scour the entire universe of life in order to remake it himself from the ground up, they might not want to transition to another villain who wants to eliminate all life in the universe, even if it’s not really the same motivation. Instead, I feel someone like Kang is more likely. His motivation is sufficiently different, his threat level is broad like Thanos, but in a very different way, because it’s about control of a period of time rather than an effect on a large scale of space, and this last movie lays the groundwork for his abilities well, which is something the MCU is fond of doing.

Except Banner IS a super genius.

The new dynamic of that trio would be great since it's a shuffling of everyone's traits. Hulk is now both the main powerhouse instead of Thor, and the resident genius. War Machine is the Iron Man except he has the mentality of a soldier similar to Cap. Then Ant-Man is powered by tech that is incredible even by the standards set around it (ala Iron Man when he debuted), but the man in the suit is a touch too immature at times and has a huge heart which is what truly counts.

>Thanos already saying at the end of Endgame that he was ready to scour the entire universe of life in order to remake it himself from the ground up
I thought he still just wanted to wipe out half of the universe just with the caveat of them not remembering at all they lost anything.

No, his response to the fact that the heroes were left to mourn what they had lost was that he was going to destroy it all and then start again from scratch so that the universe he built would only know what they had been given. Some people didn’t like that, because it went against his previously stated half of all life motivations, but the way I see it, he still wanted to create a universe he saw as balanced, and fix things as he saw fit, also it was a hint at the sort of mad god Thanos we saw throughout Infinity Gauntlet, even if a real adaptation of that would be too heady for most audiences, so I appreciated it.

Their dynamic when discussing time travel together and the taco scene were awesome, so I’d be down for that. Hulk as kind of the smart straight man, Scott as the upbeat somewhat oblivious optimist and Rhodey as the more dour snarker.

Strange joins in CW2 but he was extremely depowered

He did sit out in CW1

Screw a trinity. The Trinity isn't necessary.
The main characters will be Cap Marvel, Doc Strange, Black Panther, and Spider-Man.

Can we get Marvel Knights in the movies?
I want to see Spider-Man meet Daredevil and Punisher and Luke Cage.

And what about Marvel Horror in the TV shows? Blade and Moon Knight and.... IDK, Elsa Bloodstone or something. The options are endless.

Honestly, the fact that she could only fight him while one of his arms was melting off tells it all.

>Carol is the blonde titty monster
Not in the MCU she aint

>Meh these 3 are too stuck in their own corners of the world
The only reason Tony didn't stay running Stark Industries and doing his own thing as Iron Man, Cap didn't stay running missions for SHIELD, and Thor didn't stay put doing his own thing for Asgard was because circumstance facilitated a way for them for them to work as a team, recognize they worked well as a team, and gave them missions to engage as a team.

Strange was absolutely a loner...until he learned he can work with others, as did all of the Sorcerers, who recognized they were no longer the only actors on Earth fighting to protect it, and might be able to work alongside them when context necessitated it.

As he is doing in the Avengers book right now, T'Challa can absolutely be the Chairmen of the Avengers, and go so far as to leverage Wakandan assets to back up the pursuits of the team. The message of Black Panther was that Wakanda can't stay hidden in the shadows and must reach out to help the world in need around it.

And as for Carol, sure. She definitely seems more OP in the movies than the comics, but they have established that while she isn't above being a deus ex machina for Earth, she isn't always going to be on it. That doesn't mean that the team wouldn't be able to call her for back up in the event of an Emergency. Endgame established that the team has the means to communicate with her...once they get the HQ rebuilt or a new one built.

At the end of the day, the Trinities aren't Trinities for well thought out tactical reasons. They are popularity contexts, and with Cap and Iron Man gone, and Thor seemingly relegating himself off planet to run with Guardians, Cumberbatch, Higher Further Faster, and Wakanda Forever are set up to be the new Kings and YAS QUEEN of the MCU. On top of that, they make nice power/corner of the universe analogies for the DC Trinity, if T'Challa is Batman, Carol is Superman, and Strange is Diana.

>my_cape_can't_work_in_these_conditions.ben

>Prof Hulk would be good tho.
My irony sense is tingling user, but I love the thought.

>Strange is Diana.
That makes 0 sense

God don't remind me of bendis

Replace Iron Man with Spiderman and you're probably dead on.

There wasn't a trinity, nobody cared about Thor until Ragnarok

>That makes 0 sense
In the simplest breakdown, Batman is normie tactical stealth ninja, Superman is moral paragon alien who more often than the rest goes out space to deal with silver agey scifi shenanigans, and Diana is the Trinity representative of the mythic figures, supernatural corner of the DCU and magic in general, even if she hasn't practiced it significantly until just recently. It doesn't change the fact that outside of her combat training and prowess, everything else about Diana is based on magic and the surpernatural. That more than anything else is where I make the comparison. If I wanted to make a direct comparison, obviously I would have gone with Doctor Fate instead.

>dingus
Based Amir poster

>Exodia
every time

This is another shill thread for Brie Larson

you did not understand?

Hulk was an original Avenger, but he's not an Avenger.
He's whipped their asses as many times as he's helped them.
But, since he can't wiggle free from Universal, guess it's the only way to keep him in the MCU.

This does fallow the same pattern of the original trinity:

>Thor: magic
>Tony: tech
>Cap: man out of his time

>Stange: magic
>BP: tech
>CM: woman out of her time