Wasp will make you laugh, cry, and hold onto your heartstrings for dear life...

Wasp will make you laugh, cry, and hold onto your heartstrings for dear life, and it uses its platform and social thematics to crystallize the fact that the future of comics is young, female, and queer.

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x984, 122K)

Attached: 1556773571606.jpg (960x655, 62K)

Is gurihiru the fulltime artist or will they be temp/switch off with others?

Attached: 1556817193345.jpg (180x150, 15K)

>the future of comics is young, female, and queer.
Is it though?

They'll switch off, Gurihiru is nothing but a tease, they use the group to temp people in with good art and then switch to some cheap shit that looks like tumblr garbage.

Is Jeremy Eggley going to come out at some point?

Attached: 1489005845626.png (637x483, 194K)

Is the cover another fakeout and they put shitty art inside?

The future of the comics is Red, Black and Grey

Attached: RDT_20190412_10262121892526.png (1024x768, 90K)

I miss cute gwen.

It's got Gurihirus name on it which means interiors, but I doubt it will last long.

>future of comics is young, female, and queer
That explains why comic sales are lower than ever.

This but unironically.
Not a fake out, but enjoy it while it lasts.

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Why aren't you reading Wasp? Are you one of 'them'?

id rather read something thats, you know, not a complete mockery of the medium

Like what? White Man's Adventures?

I've read it. It's like Ironheart, only even blander.

I TOO FIND THIS PUBLICATION TO BE OF HIGH QUALITY

Attached: fellowhumon.png (636x773, 8K)

if you consider grant morrison and mark waid JLA to be the white mans adventures then yeah sure .

anyway, 10/10 made me reply unironically

I gave it a shot. It did have some fun build-up and I was pretty excited when they brought in Finesse, but it quickly shit the bed with a rushed, contradictory narrative.

oh, gurihiru's on this

you sound like a robot, arent you sure you arent a robot?

I'd read the shit out of a Valkyrie Drive comic

Attached: valkyrie_07-mkv_snapshot_16-05_2016-10-17_21-28-29.jpg (1108x720, 114K)

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but I'll post this pic to sum my opinion on this text. Just in case.

Attached: OnionBrains.jpg (700x734, 80K)

Fuck off, this book actually got better and is pretty decent.

Better than the previous volume but they still can't make me give a shit about Nadia's supporting cast. They're just so uninteresting. And Ying and the black lesbian chick whose name escapes me's relationship just feels so unbelievable and forced.

Looks cute and wholesome. Is it a good comic for my daughter to read

Why, it'd look like absolute shit with 1/100th the design quality of the anime. There is already a VD manga, read that.

If you want your daughter to grow up to be a dyke, sure. And why wouldn't you? Why would any father want another man inside his daughter.

I want Gurihiru to draw Gwenpool and Nadia making out

Attached: Gurihiru-.jpg (1000x715, 131K)

Needs more scenes of her flying into manic rage.

Attached: PYMLEGACY.jpg (388x581, 71K)

I just want them to draw Squrriel Girl. Those covers were such fucking teases and comparing to what we got sickens me.

Are you referring to the Marvel Rising cover? I saw it at the children's section in a book store but didn't actually read or look into it.

>manga is about sisters
Eww

No, this shit. I've not seen Marvel Rising, is it drawn by Guri or is it more cock teasing?

Attached: clean.jpg (750x1139, 756K)

>ant-man
>wasp
>black ant
>beetle
>wasp
Bug team-up by Spencer when?

I rather like the shorts

Attached: 5112750-0c+sqgirl2015b006_dc51-0.jpg (2303x3496, 2.22M)

If the future is "young, female, and queer", then truly there is no future for any of us.

Its a crime that someone so cute is such an insuffable annoying cunt of a character.

Whitley defied l odds by giving Nadia an actual character flaw, but Gurihiru's cutesy art was certainly not the vehicle with which to carry out the story. The book has a new layer of drama to it, but it's still a fluff piece overall. The book is called "The Wasp", and yet it's clearly still a team book. Why are SJWs so addicted to team books?

>Why are SJWs so addicted to team books?
Why are you so obsessed?