Oh Yeah Cartoons!

>Aside from The Fairly OddParents, Chalkzone and MLAATR and a few shorts like Lollygagging, all the other shorts were just watered down garbage compared to What A Cartoon!

Why did it have to be like this Yea Forums?

Attached: 250px-The_Oh_Yeah_Cartoon_Logo.png (250x230, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSLMceEp3mM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DS-Y9ixroaA
youtube.com/watch?v=cpLZq6rfKgs
youtube.com/watch?v=RlGrS51OM3s
youtube.com/watch?v=FaPB998ebho
youtube.com/watch?v=q3XJiqxCdTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about the Law and the order furry?

It came at the point Nickelodeon was starting to go downhill with such garbage cartoons like Catdog, Rocket Power, The Wild Thornberrys, The Brothers Flub, Cousin Skeeter and Pelswick

>Cousin Skeeter
>Cartoon

At least Angry Beavers was good

Agreed

Reminder that Oh Yeah showed a naked loli butt.

It’s not like the What a Cartoon! shorts were that great either. Most of those were little more than Ren & Stimpy clones.

Where?

WTF?

Say whaaat

Sauce?

None of Fred Seibert's collections has touched What a Cartoon. It was a flash in the pan.

The Wild Thornberries was good.

Nope. The "Ren and Stimpy clones" were generally pretty good, and some of the unchosen shorts were better than all of Oh Yeah!

post it then

Attached: 00c.png (600x587, 108K)

Post pilots you wanted to see get a full show
youtube.com/watch?v=pSLMceEp3mM

M I N A A N D T H E C O U N T

nick was still good then

it's about 2005 it went downhill

Just like how Nintendo stomps all over Sega in the console wars of old, so too does Cartoon Network outclass Nickelodeon in every conceivable way.

It had six episodes.

I liked how they used that Renzetti/Savino/Hartman style (which i think was the old CalArts style), but it got so old and bland the more i watched it

What a Cartoon even had Bakshi

Not a full show

It is more than other pilots have.

>Catdog, Rocket Power, The Wild Thornberrys
As much as I disliked those 3 (well Thornberries wasn't the worst show, just a bit dull), I wouldn't put them in the same group as those other shows you listed.
It's probably one if the most underrated Nicktoons. Great slapstick and character driven humor.
No, in 2005 it just fell off a cliff. Though to be fair, it's nearly impossible to follow up on act like it's early/mid 90's game.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DS-Y9ixroaA

this fact sort of annoyed me. I expected Oh Yeah to be some cartoon cavalcade of various talents, but Mina and Oddparents took the slots instead

I'm still seething over Cartoonstitute.

Uh oh, my /vr/ senses are tingling.
>Just like how Nintendo stomps all over Sega in the console wars of old
The Master System actually outperformed the NES in Europe and Central/Southern America, while the Genesis gave the SNES a run for it's money in Europe and beat it outright in both C/S America (again) AND the US despite the NES cementing the nation as a Nintendo stronghold for decades to come. The Saturn is where Sega began to falter, and mostly because it was directly competing for the same demographics and 3rd party games as Sony though it still managed to beat the 64 in Japan (thanks to it taking NEC's place as the otaku machine after the PC Engine FX was stillborn). The Dreamcast could likely have beaten out the GameCube in overall sales had Sega's suits not decided to pull out of the console market entirely, though given that they would have been looking to compete in a market with 3 strong rivals instead of 2 I'm not sure if they would have gone in for another round.

For what it's worth, I'd say the Genesis was the better console from a pure gameplay position thanks to it's superior CPU, and the SNES's soundchip was really used well leading to muffled and oversued samples for many games' music and soundeffects (games like Super Street Fighter ii was an exception, not the rule). The Dreamcast had some good steps in the right direction but they fucked up by delaying the console's launch in the west by roughly a year and keeping certain Japanese titles from being ported as well, not too mention the controllers being a step back from the Saturn's 3D pad and learning nothing from Sony's Dual Shock.

This, most Oh Yeah Cartoon shorts had the same basic style

>The Master System actually outperformed the NES in Europe and Central/Southern America

It depends on where in Latin America. The Sega Master System was popular enough to have some games in official Portuguese releases. Famiclones and NES were more popular with the other places like Argentina.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpLZq6rfKgs

Cousin Skeeter is live action with a puppet character
and Pelswick is Nelvana while The Brothers Flub is M4E AG

aren't some of the shorts lost media?

youtube.com/watch?v=RlGrS51OM3s

This lol

The worst thing about Oh Yeah Cartoons was the fact that Enchanted Adventures didn't get picked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=FaPB998ebho

PFFFFFFFFF. Nickelodeon>Cartoon Network all day. Even in Cartoon Networks peak, although, that was the time I jumped ship to Cartoon Network. So I guess, early to mid-90 Nick and then when Nick starts going to hell, switch to Cartoon Network in the late 90s. Either way, both channels are dead now.

Ka Blam!>Oh Yeah!

Liquid Television > Cartoon Sushi > KaBlam! > What a Cartoon! > Oh Yeah! Cartoons > The Cartoonstitute

Bump for more shorts.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3XJiqxCdTg This one has always been stuck in my mind for some reason