Why did she ruin everytihng for Mordecai

Why did she ruin everytihng for Mordecai

Attached: regular_show___margaret_09_by_theeyzmaster-da6cjiy[1].png (800x1184, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHnTVFfOnY
youtube.com/watch?v=B-tXCu_apCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because he let her

Have sex, incels.

Mordecai was pathetic

Don't blame Margaret, All of Mordecai's problems stemmed from his own insecurities and stupidity.

Mordecai ruined things all by himself but he got over it and look what happened, he got married and had KIDS. Granted theyre piece of shit zoomer babies that art part cell phone but he made it.

>that art part cell phone

What did he mean by this?

See

I'd like to know how he actually got to meet that bat woman.

They met at that art exhibition we all saw in the epilogue. She likes whipping flabby losers apparently.

Attached: mordo stef.png (842x473, 476K)

God did Mordecai get fat

I love how much Rigby won at life gives me hope, maybe someday I’ll be a stay at home dad. I’m half way there kids on the way.

How?

No, thank you.

Legit this. Mordecai was such a fucking pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHnTVFfOnY

I think he meant to type "thou art part cell phone". Its how boomers used to talk before the modern era.

fpbp

[citation needed]

nailed it.

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be a real girl. Just remember that. Never.

Attached: 1555849306533.png (490x549, 439K)

Then turned into a mediocre hipster. He sbouldve been with cj, their kids wouldnt have looked as rediculous.

>their kids wouldnt have looked as rediculous.

Doubt.

I bet you avoid mirrors because when you look at them you just know perfectly, deep down, that it's not the real face of a woman nor it's body.
It must feel absolutely terrible when you wake up and feel discomfort and sometimes slight pain in the wound in your crotch, in your face and your chest, and you desperately try to forget about it but the realization that it's all a lie and you're only lying to yourself never truly goes away.

>tfw Regular Show got a better series finale than Samurai Jack
Pretty fucking weird isn't it?

because that's what pedestal girls do to you. You waste a whole lot of time building them up, and they end up fucking up your time or your expectations.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-tXCu_apCo

nigga calm down lol