Nebula and Stark had a connection in "Endgame"

>Two individuals broken by past trauma
>Use technology to put themselves back together
>Both excel at using technology
>Both are outsiders in their own groups
>Both are deeply scarred by Thanos

On top of that, Nebula gave Stark the last of her rations AND adjusted his position when he was asleep on the ship. And they were alone together, convinced they were doomed.

I don't think Nebula and Stark were just friends.

Attached: Nebula-in-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-e1535710776859.jpg (1920x964, 307K)

Nebula is an honorary Stark, the newest addition. Other members include:
>Pepper Potts
>Morgan Stark
>Happy
>War Machine
>Spider-Man
>Aunt May

At the minimum, she's like Iron Man's sister.

She's also ideally positioned to follow in a path similar, but not identical to him.

She's gifted with technology and trying to improve on a very flawed personality. She's quite similar to Iron Man, in an apprentice-type way.

Seriously guys, she could add a lot to the Avengers with her technological skills and knowledge of the universe.

I could watch an entire movie about them bonding on that drifting ship.

Me too. The chemistry was off the charts. I loved his nickname for her. "Blue Meanie". It was cute.

Does Nebula actually like technology? I think, she hates it, cause Thanos traumatise her with it. >Both are outsiders in their own groups
Stark is outsider?

didn't he call her smurfette? or was it only in the french dub?

Star-Lord calls her smurfette in GotG2, Iron Man calls her blue meanie

He never really meshed with many of the Avengers, being a former seller of weapons. He distrusted Fury from the start, then reversed course and alienated many Avengers all over again by championing oversight.

Not to mention creating Ultron also put wedges between him and many Avengers.

She may hate technology, but she still needs it to function due to the damage inflicted on her. Being a cyborg, she is defined by it. And being experienced with technology, she excels at using it.

In some ways, she's the anti-Iron Man (which is good if she becomes his successor, of sorts).

So Stark fucked Nebula. Nice.

I wouldn't be shocked if Stark was attracted to her. She's a cyborg and he is an expert in technology (and she can probably fix him back). Because of their shared traumas (mainly Thanos), they have something to bond over.

It really annoyed me that they had Nebula spread out across the Avengers instead of bonding or having a heartfelt relationship with any of them in particular. Like I was hoping she may become Starks friends but NOPE she gets lumped in with Rocket for five years because LOLSPACE

I liked her working with Rhodey but it was short lived. They could've done more interesting things with her but they just had to keep her a Guardian +1.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Only in an alternate timeline where Pepper wasn't around. Stark would turn to Nebula, who would understand his pain (they both lost someone close to them, due to Thanos).

And then Stark would lose Nebula all over again after 5 years.

I feel she is wasted with the Guardians. She's positioned to move out of that circle, due to her skill in technology (and the Avengers need a tech expert).

Considering we have Hulk/Black Widow, Stark/Nebula isn't exactly a stretch.

a few nicknames have been changed in french.
tony calling clint "legolas" in avengers is replaced with "robin hood"
they also replaced "squidward" with "voldemort"
and stark did call her smurfette in endgame.

I like Blue Meanie more than Smurfette. Blue Meanie feels like a term of endearment.

Anything could have happened on that spaceship.

The Avengers are done.

The X-men and FF will take over Earth's protecting and they've got Reed and Beast to be their tech guys.

After all her years unable to make Thanos proud of her, I imagine she would be delighted at anyone that was pleased with her assistance.

Sounds like a bat-family. Stark's like Batman

So what? I don't want to see Nebula wasted, she's got clear potential as a kind of alternate Iron Man.

Yup. The movie creates a clear and understandable friendship between them.....and they are never seen constantly near one another again.

>AND adjusted his position when he was asleep on the ship
that scene when she picked him up and put him in the pilot seat made no sense

They probably have had a sexual intercourse on-ship off-screen and didn't want to talk about rhat since.

there was an half breed off screen the whole time.

The passion they dare not speak of again, except in fanfiction.

Her cock was too big and it made Tony cry.

They had no incentive not to. They thought they were doomed for sure, so of course it happened.

>made no sense
she had a lot of respect for him, and she wanted to put him in a more dignified position than just laying on the floor, for what was probably his last sleep.
how does that not make sense?

Well, we have never seen her interface. Theoretically, she should be adaptable to situations.

Fic when

Of course she did. Stark is brilliant and resourceful, and shares her hatred of Thanos.

God that scene was massive shipbait.

Hopefully, fics plural and soon. We need to know what happened in space.

It would be intense, as Nebula has probably never even been in a romantic relationship before.

Her penis is modular?

I'd say her pelvic-ports are modular. She can adjust her layout depending on what is required.

I'd be more interested in a solo Nebula film than Black Widow or another Captain Marvel, honestly. Have her doing rogue shit in space while learning to be a little less psychotic and getting used to a world where she's not just a puppet of her father.

WHY IS THIS POST GIVING ME AN OVERWHELMING SENSE OF DÉJÀ VU!?!?!?!?

yeah they had sex off screen. what replaced it was the wamun assamble scene

I absolutely agree, because she's not bland and devoid of personality. She has a subtle sadistic streak, snark, and a temper.

The real question here is... would you?

>NEBULA: "This is all new to me Stark. Thanos gave me nothing but anguish. I've never....been....with anyone. I was never allowed to have a life of my own. But I want to be more than I am. I think you can help me Stark. Right now, we need each other. What do we have to lose? The ship is dying."

Of course.

Yes, of course, how is it even a question.

Nebula is wife-tier. Tough, resourceful, clever.

Yea Forums would fuck the Milano in the tailpipe if it had a sexy voice and could blush.

Nebula is secret dream woman of the MCU.

That's an easy YES I DO!

Attached: _76141977_gillannebula.jpg (660x371, 35K)

Nebula, Nat, Peggy and Wanda are top tier waifus

Attached: 1484182217137.png (521x621, 583K)

Why is Gamora Thanos' favourite even though the Black Order and especially Ebony Maw are way stronger? All four are on a different tier compared to what we've seen of Gamora and Nebula.

well, she does have some sexy curves

Attached: MilanoArt.jpg (1500x756, 193K)

I want to see nebula awkwardly trying to comfort morgan, but has no idea how to speak to children.
she can barely talk to other adults

To throw fuel on the fire, theoretically Nebula could "interface" with Milano.

That would actually be a nice character moment for her.

Best guess? She genuinely could return her father's affection. It wasn't about power.

this conversation gave me the idea to anthro the milano
fuck you Yea Forums for making me want to fuck a spaceship

Attached: milano anthro.png (629x777, 226K)

Why not? Milano saves the day, but the ship is severely damaged. Milano's A.I transfers to a factory's computer, has a machine built for it, and downloads to that android body.

Hence humanoid Milano.

You now want the spaceship.

Wish we got a scene with Nebula and Tony's daughter. Morgan would love having a big space sis, and you know Nebula would be fiercely protective of her.

ANDROID-MILANO: "This perspective is highly limited, but I will get used to it. I learn very fast. Nor have I lost my ability to shift from one A.I interface to another. And this android is a flight model."

Sorry Tony, I could have informed Capt. Marvel that you were about to die in space ahead of time but I was busy getting that prime british bush. You understand, right?

Attached: Cap laughs at past tragedies.png (500x500, 305K)

Well considering I finally got to talk to Nebula, I'm not exactly complaining.

That did not happens. Cap saved the day many times in his pegging peggy timeline.

Not the first time Yea Forums has wanted to fuck a spaceship.

Attached: Gideon.png (1280x720, 820K)

>Pepper's gone, Gamora's gone
>Nebula moves in with Tony
>The recovering begins
>Then the bonding
>Then the inevitable
>4 years of the inevitable goes on

A spaceship waifu, if fully equipped, would be different.

>Harley...

You can tell it by how sad she is when they return to earth and Tony hugs Pepper.

Marvel knew exactly what it was doing putting two similar souls alone together on a dying ship. Massive fanfiction fuel.

I wish we'd gotten a follow-up set of moments where Iron Man and Nebula still fiercely attack Thanos whenever one of them is hit by him.

MOMMY NEBULA

How long were Nebula "Blue Meanie" and Stark by themselves? It must have taken a while for the rations to run out, and repairs attempted.

22 days.

That is more than enough time for them to get to know each other extremely well.

You can say whatever you want about Thanos, but he had a heart, he just loved Gamora as his daughteru

Attached: 3fd.jpg (680x555, 24K)

Which is why he's so dangerous when he still has Gamora around. He isn't crippled by the loss.

Or a giant transformers-like humanoïdes milano

Attached: e345453ab72e9714fb3355260b821277.jpg (990x807, 141K)

>Giant Milano

It'll take some imagination, but I'm sure something could be worked out to meet her needs.

I remmeber one interview in 2018 saying Nebula would bond and become best friends with an Avenger. Many thought it would be Natasha but after IW it was obvious it was going to be Tony. The problem is, even if their 4 scenes together were cute i wouldn't call Tony her best friend. After arriving to earth he just saw her one last time and never spoke to each other again. Complete bullshit

Attached: Nebula and Tony.gif (540x225, 2.37M)

>The X-men protecting Earth
Would be a nice change of pace after all the films where they've just been solving problems they caused.

That' s the fault of the writing. It wouldn't be difficult to show Nebula's bond with Iron Man, even through non-dialogue. She could have been constantly around him, fighting by his side, etc.

But the movie refused to commit. If they were worried we were going to ship them, it's way too late for that. One scene was enough to launch that boat.

And with that, Nebula/Stark as a ship was launched.

Tragically crazy is still crazy, anons. And you never, ever put your dick in crazy

Must be why Stark hit it off with her. He's not exactly stable himself.

Its rhodey.

>Shipbaits Tony/Nebula in the beginning
>Barely gives Rhodey and Nebula scenes together

You had one job MCU.

Nebula in wedding-dress when?

Calling it now: there would be at least 3 extended deleted scenes featuring Tony and Nebula on the DVD.

I second this.

They had to cut something to make room for the Cap vs. Cap fight that was completely irrelevant to the plot.

Meh. I'd much rather see Nebula bonding with Stark.

This is one of the few times where I hope Marvel's greed wins out and they realize they could make a truckload full of more money by releasing an extended edition, LotR style.

Just give me the cut Nebula content, dammit.

I wonder what the cut scenes will be.

cute android milano
I think I'll stop there. I could continue drawing all night, but I have other things to do

forgot pic

Attached: milanoanthro.png (793x841, 453K)

Voldemort is a LOT better than Squidward.

This. Nebula is basically the angsty and troubled older sister. MCU Tony also wouldn't be the first iteration of Tony to "adopt" another person.

I could see Nebula as Tony's sister in non-ship timelines.

Welp, looks like this thread has run its course (tempts fate).

The Russos' deleted scenes are usually kinda' boring, since they subscribe to the "the theater cut is the director's cut" philosophy. For ENDGAME, what we know was deleted was

>Black Widow depression montage
>Stark seeing adult Morgan (pic related) through gauntlet shenanigans
>Alternate ending with Stark/Pepper ending to thrown off leakers.

Plus an extended final battle, but I get a nagging feeling they won't release that content.

Attached: Morgan Stark.png (797x1000, 1.15M)

>Nebula boning with Stark

Shit, if Thanos could meet with Gamora after the snap how the hell couldn't Tony with Morgan? That should have been in.

Why would you hire and pay a whole ass actor to play the adult version of a character for a scene that's just going to be deleted?

In just 20 something days in space, Tony was a better dad to Nebula than Thanos ever was.

That happened on the ship, many many times. All rooms.

Tony was also a better dad to Morgan in those 5 years than Howard ever was to him.

>meets older guy who's an actual decent father figure to her
>finally able to make daddy happy

Lol. I never blend my timelines.

So I have one where Nebula and Stark are daughter/father, another where they're brother/sister, and the last is lovers (though I wouldn't be surprised if "Blue Meanie" called him "Iron Daddy".

Fucking would spend valuable energy and oxygen you nerds. The sexual tension would never be relieved by Nubula and her computer brain.

>NEBULA: "So I'm Blue Meanie huh? Well, what do I call you?"
>STARK: "Call me.....Iron Daddy."
>NEBULA: "That's the best you could come up with?"
>STARK: "Well there is something of a time/pressure issue here. It's a work in progress. I didn't plan on us, well, plan on what happened between us."

Which is why they would do it on the very last day, convinced rescue wasn't coming.

Oh yeah I could see it now.
Nebula did some really freaky shit to Tony with that cyber arm of hers during intercourse, that weirded him out so much yet made him come harder than he ever has with anyone else. As such he decides they should keep that shit between themselves. What happens in Space stays in Space

Loved the movie, but so upset we didn't get this moment :( I really want to see how the MCU would handle normal looking nebula

Attached: 4401837-0417946994-tumblr.jpg (968x1254, 2M)