Relic

This is a religious relic from my country (spain).It looks the same as the infinity Gauntlet.It's called (saint teresa's uncorrupted hand).

Attached: IMG_20190502_162111_654.jpg (720x781, 76K)

>uncorrupted
I just fapped to it, so not anymore.

Esto ahora es un hilo en español

You aren't the op,you can't choose that

todo equilibrado como debe ser, chavo

vete mari/co/

Maybe Jim Starlin saw it when he was working on the character and it inspired him.

When she snap her fingers heretics and heathens be all like "Mister Satan I don't feel so good..." lol

Someone has probably jerked off or jerked someone else off using it.

A superheroine wearing a bunch of catholic relics to fight cultists and demons would be pretty sick actually

>Fransisco Franco strait up stole the relic during his facist takeover of Spain
>literally slept next to it on his nightstand every night
>had it until his death in 1975
.........so he totally fapped with that thing, right? Seems like something a power mad dictator would do

Heretics getting dunked on.

>Crystalized Blood of Christ
>Tears of St. Mary
>Fragment of True Cross
>Filings of True Nails
>Cut of Shroud of Turin
>Thorns from Crown of Jesus
Together they are the Catholic Stones
I'd watch it

Attached: tenor.gif (460x258, 1.64M)

Eh ,¿por que has de actuar así?No has abierto el hilo, y a demás el inglés es la lengua franca de este lugar.Si vas a hablar en español vete a hispachan(es una pena que sea tan poco popular) o a el tablón internacional.

jajaja mamahuevo lamebotas

He's still alive, can't someone ask?

Attached: IMG_20190502_172358_755.jpg (720x503, 88K)

estaba a la biblioteca en al baño con my familia.

shit I forget all my spanish I'm sure that this is good enough for here.

You're forgetting
>The Sword of Joan of Arc

You just said

Is dit een spaans/ engels onderonsje of mag iedereen meedoen?

WITCH! BURN HER!

Yo stoy es grande numero ocho...cuidado piso mojado

>Snaps fingers to dust all heretics, heathens, and sinners, those who have not embraced God's light
>90% of Earth disappears

I wonder what Sante Teresa think of it.

Geen idee, Ik doe ook maar mijn duit in het zakje.

You say that you are my judge. I do not know if you are! But I tell you that you must take good care not to judge me wrongly, because you will put yourself in great danger.

that's close enough to "my what nice weather we're having today at the beach" thanks

Looks like it's missing a few stones so it isn't as powerful as it could be

>Jesus praises the poor and meek and fucks up materialistic people in his stories
>Church praising Jesus makes holy relics covered in intricate gold and jewels which cost unfathomable amounts of money

Are Christians retarded?

Attached: 1531483592457.jpg (640x360, 27K)

No, just corrupt.

>'love thy neighbor'
>holy wars out the ass
you might be onto something

Honestly, if most religions actually followed their texts and not the 'interpretations' their preachers make of them, we'd have a very different world today.

A whole lot more gays would be murdered that's for sure

Cool thread

Attached: thumbs.jpg (627x352, 63K)

>next movie is about retrieving the pieces of Jesus' corpse

There's a gross mummified hand in this, right? Catholics are so weird.

Attached: possible dark souls boss.jpg (600x871, 160K)

spooky

Supposedly its NOT mummified and that's why it's a holy relic. Story goes her body was exhumed a few months after her death and miraculously she hadn't decayed in the slightest. Her clothes and everything had rotted but her body itself couldn't even be labeled as actually dead, it was so pristine.

And then they chopped her to bits and sold off the body parts for the holy trinket market. Catholics are nothing if not true entrepreneurs

At least Catholics aren't constantly trying to self mummify themselves like those buddhist monks

>love they neighbor
>unless they're gay
>or Jewish
>or Muslim
>or Buddhist
>or transgender
>or Protestant
>or Catholic
>if so, fucking MURDER thier ass for the glory of the Lord

Attached: 1548972947077.gif (250x188, 459K)

At least Catholics and Orthodox Christians have style. Protestants are so dull.

You'd be amazed what fifteen centuries of unadulterated power over millions of peoples souls does to an organization

>Selling "get into heaven free vouchers"
I'm just surprised at how much bullshit they got away with for so long while still putting up the appearance of being "good/holy".

This.
All the top hierarchies are corrupt-as-fuck, but at least Catholics don't try to hide it.

Attached: popejpg.jpg (3500x2398, 698K)

Damn imagine how high his MP is

>how high his MP is
Que?

They're more subtle about it.

Attached: lol2.jpg (600x505, 81K)

Reminds of Medieval 2
>Scandinavian Bishops are not your average men of the cloth. These clerics when roused to righteous anger would ritually place upon their altar their cassock and mitre and gird themselves with the accoutrements of war. Leading a retinue to rival a king, these clerics are outlawed in Sweden but still deliver holy chastisement to the foes of Denmark.

Attached: E11E540E-0BA7-4A85-85C4-9B3A0817CFD2.png (191x280, 104K)

I'm just saying dude could probably cast Flare like 200 times in a row without breaking a sweat.

>we need some new art for the Pope's throne room
>how about a giant statue of Jesus rising out of a nuclear explosion, to capture the feeling of existential terror that comes with the modern day knowing you could be vaporized in a nuclear war?
>perfect

Attached: PapalThrone.jpg (750x500, 77K)

You are right
>Matthew 6:19
That’s why Notredame was a huge lost in the artistic (and materialistic) sense but not really spiritually.

nigga why the fuck anyone need 3k dollar shoes

Well it's better than letting the commies destroy it

Amazing.

That fit may be expensive, but it looks like crap.

Do they have built in foot massagers? Because that is literally the only reason I would ever shell out more than $50 for a fucking pair of shoes

Is it?

Attached: 20171004_151501.jpg (423x409, 151K)

This looks like a freaking Dark Souls boss, who the fuck approved this?

This is why nobody can stand us.

>sword
>not flag

Attached: jannu.gif (500x866, 156K)

FASTER

I have 11 more of these.

Attached: jannu 1.gif (549x598, 327K)

Teresa was one stone away. :o

Dude, what the fuck, I want a show like that now.

Attached: y.jpg (1568x1439, 269K)

It's a status thing. A diamond ring doesn't do anything different versus a cubic zirconia ring, but it still costs like 80x as much.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (600x375, 136K)

>god: thou shalt not kill
>YOU HEARD THE MAN BOYS, TIME FOR SOME HOLY CRUSADES

Attached: 1308353660218.jpg (250x250, 10K)

user, it's thou shalt not kill (other christians) you gotta read the fine print

>Are Christians retarded?

Kind of depends on the Christian.

That's the same question Martin Luther asked

Christianity would not exist, for one thing.

Style over substance, huh?

I honestly would have believed it if you told me that was a depiction of Satan in Hell.

>other Christians
>from laws put down millennia before Jesus
user...

It’s the monumental “The Resurrection,” created by the sculptor Pericle Fazzini, who in 1965 was commissioned by the Vatican to provide a backdrop for the modern Paul VI Audience Hall.

The 66-foot by 23-foot sculpture looks scary because it’s meant to – it depicts Jesus rising out of a nuclear bomb crater in the Garden of Gethsemane.

The sculptor Fazzini, who died in 1987, explained his inspiration for the work:

”Suddenly there came to me the idea of Christ preaching peace for 2,000 years, and the place where He prayed for the last time: the olive grove of Gethsemane,” said Fazzini, as reported in his obituary in the New York Times.

”I had the idea of depicting Christ as if He were rising again from the explosion of this large olive grove, peaceful site of His last prayers. Christ rises from this crater torn open by a nuclear bomb; an atrocious explosion, a vortex of violence and energy.”

Catholics.

So it's meant to be ironic?

>Christ rises from this crater torn open by a nuclear bomb; an atrocious explosion, a vortex of violence and energy.”
and then the second phase of the boss fight begins, right?

Probably fingered himself with it.

Sounds perfect.

/HYP/ thread?

If you let your enemies kill you, you win.

This actually looks cute from the thumbnail.

exclusivity, brand name, artist attachment. These are kanye's nike sneakers. Nike intentionally releases shoe's at a ridiculously low quantity to generate hype for the brand. Add to it nike wont ever make these shoes again due to Kayne having a deal with adidas, making these shoes all the more exclusive.

Attached: kanye-nike-air-yeezy.jpg (576x440, 102K)

>get famous
>get contacted by Nike
>design a plain pair of black shoes
>price tag: $2,000
>name: Niggys

Think it would work?

>Style over substance, huh?
They all have no substance, but at least Catholics and Orthodox Christians have style, at the very least.

>design a plain pair of black shoes
>price tag: $2,000
>name: Niggys

The $3000 price tag you see from is the resale price. Air yeezy's retailed at 245, still a lot of fucking money, but nike was the one making the 3k price point. Also now a days a good chunk of sneaker culture is spoiled asian/white kids using parents money to buy their shoes. its not exclusive to basket ball americans as you are trying to imply.

I doubt it since he came up with the soul gems first and then turned them into infinity gems and the gauntlet was just Thanos' regular gauntlet with the gems.

He answers people in his facebook that anyone can see so yeah.