You took everything from me

>You took everything from me
>aaahhhhhh
>reverse house of M
>puff x-men

Attached: scarlet-witch-mcu.jpg (1024x549, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2qOWmKiz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this movie was a tvtropes wet dream

How does Scarlet Witch power work again?

CHAOS! No, wait, MAGIC! Um, hang on, INFINITY STONES!

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU EVEN ARE

Attached: confused.jpg (602x400, 69K)

Maybe there will be a House of M themed episode in her upcoming streaming series?

Attached: 1492008818699.jpg (600x600, 309K)

I think Feige expressed interest in House of M

You know how Cyke's got a portal to the punch dimension in his eyes? She's got a portal to a chaos dimension, which she harnesses using magic(she's becoming more powerful the more she gets used to them, and if Strange gets to teach her she'll have incredible potential), originally opened by experiments using an infinity stone on her.

YOU WILL

Attached: marvelfu.webm (954x400, 2.95M)

She just has telekinesis

In the school in DP2 there were posters for "M Day"

Yeah because mind control and energy blasts are telekinesis...

>No, MORE mutants.

If you think her movie powers are confusing, don't ask about her comics powers.

Attached: Even King Crimson is confused.jpg (360x387, 31K)

Attached: Marvel Lies.jpg (3928x3056, 1.6M)

Man this was fucking great

Like Magneto, except not only metal

Works on contingency?
No, money down!

Original power of Jean was telekinesis, yet she's able to read minds and turn people gay telepathicaly somehow.

The actual reason is that back in the Silver Age, Charles Xavier was killed off "for real" at the time, so the writers just suddenly gave her telepathy out of nowhere so that they could still use it as a plot device.

Wanda already swore off mutants, thats why you dont see them in the MCU

The end

How did he get the upperhand again.?

>AAAAH SAVE ME SHIP

By calling a bombardment

>you know it's going to be bad when Wanda's eyes turn red
I like her sadistic/psycho side

AAAAH CORVUS GLAIVE GET THIS BITCH OFF ME

Attached: dcneb47-7aae836d-9e03-4916-8377-e44b4cac59e4.png (322x445, 245K)

That Punisher looks fucked

What is this from?

>No, more mutants!

Which promptly got interrupted. And then Wanda and Carol could have pulled Thanos apart like a wishbone if they wanted to.

Would have been even better with a tiara. Her costume is already pure nonsense.

>Dirty sorceress/mutant strips big space invader off his clothes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1556770252817.png (1366x768, 475K)

Attached: 1440801078754.jpg (480x720, 61K)

Is she gonna get her robohusbando back?

She'll use her powers to recreate Vision in her series.

>Brie Larson was part of this movie

Attached: 453273472.jpg (500x353, 57K)

Wanda - Powered by mind stone. Pretty OP
Carol - Powered by space stone. Same results
Would be nice to have more stone-infused humans

Or Wakanda will just fix/rebuild him.

I miss Pietro and Vision

>missing Vision
Interesting. I think that's the first time I read that. Why? If you don't mind me asking

She uses Bio-synaptic energy manipulation to perform various affects.

Me too user.
??
Cause Vizh is great. Definitely my favorite Avenger in the comics and I liked Paul Bettany's handling in the movies.

I was really hoping they'd bring em both back

His body wasn't dusted. I want somebody to repair him. Being butchered back into robotic unlife from scrap is basically one of his superpowers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2qOWmKiz0

Attached: 1541972803813.gif (502x406, 36K)

I feel like if there was a bit more stone infused people the plot of the movie could have been using that to somehow remake the stones.

But they would have needed to have planned that at least since Thor 2 and no way it was going to happen

So when Mags is eventually introduced into the MCU, will she be his daughter..and a mutant?

Fuck Magneto. The guys been hogging everything for long enough. Wanda and if they bring Quicksilver back is better off without the mutant baggage.

Isn't that what they're doing in the tv show? With Vision being unfeeling because he no longer has the mind stone?

Telepathy and telekinesis, Mind Stone Powers

What exactly do you like about Vision?

>more stone-infused humans
Fuck off. This is literally the lamest way of getting superpowers.

How is anymore stupid than superhero born from super soldier serum #67? Besides, there's been only 3 stone-enhanced peoples so far. I wouldn't mind Wonder Man getting his powers from the Power Stone, for example.

Yes. And he'll be white for some reason.

CLANKED

You know, he never did learn who she was.

His design, powers and personality.

Shuri will.

It's why they snapped her off screen and only revealed that well after the movie. Probably at some point after they wrapped IW they realized "Oh shit if Shuri lived there's no reason she can't just fix Vision so he's back for EG" and just tossed that in then.

Cause he never got a chance to shine. He was introduced in the very end of AoU, then was barely in CW, then spent all of IW damaged before getting killed.

And not counting Pietro (who was only really in one movie) he was the only hero who no showed EG.

Well Quill held the Power Stone
And Jane was a vessel for the Aether

The Sorcerer Supreme wielded the Time Stone for millenia

That really just leaves Soul

>large
>in charge

....BUT I LIKE THOSE TIDDIES!!!!!

Attached: fuck yes.jpg (867x741, 115K)

>Unlicensed euthanasia counselor (pro bono)

Attached: 1520751147142.jpg (500x610, 467K)

>underestimating wanda

Attached: images (3).jpg (609x504, 39K)

Fox X-Men universe and MCU are one and the same. How?

>Dark Phoenix actually ends with House of M
>Because Quicksilver kekked, Wanda NO MORE MUTANTS
>No one remembers that mutants even existed
> Not even the mutants, whose powers are dampened
>But how two Pietros?
>In aftermath, orphaned Wanda convinces Sokovian family she’s their daughter
>After failed Hydra experiments, she’s the only one with powers but makes it that fake brother is supernaturally fast by SLOWING DOWN WORLD AROUND HIM

>Yes. And he'll be white for some reason.

You can't just ask someone why they're White, user.

Wanda was too injured and there were too many enemies for her to get to him. Carol got a couple hits on Thanos that did nothing and got beaten.

And people are still confused about why Thanos would rather just wipe the slate clean altogether rather than just half rhis time.

Based Chaosbro

Attached: CHAOS.gif (600x600, 224K)

Got to ask.

If Thanos only "Recently" made the infinity gauntlet..

How did Asgard have a replica one in their treasury of artefacts.

And most importantly, how did Hela know it was fake if she had basically been hiding away for thousands of years.

>Hela know it was fake
She probably knows what real/fake dwarven weponry when she sees it.
Also it was a joke.

Meh better than being mutants.

It was a joke and also a cover up for the fact that they were drastically changing the story from what they wer ethinking about when they originally showed it there.

It's like wondering why Thanos had an empty gauntlet in AoU when he clearly didn't get it made until just before Infinity War.

>How does Scarlet Witch power work again?
She's weird.

>Wanda opening up on Thanos
Girl power moment done right.

>every female character circling Captain Marvel because reasons
Girl power moment done wrong.

Why can't Marvel understand this?

Kaio-Ken

Attached: GokuKaio-KenVsVegetaNV.png (1280x718, 1.2M)

>Strange gets to teach her she'll have incredible potential

But she doesn't actually do magic.

Was it girl power, though? Thanos is an alien and Wanda is hardly overpowering him through conventional means.

If anything it's more the power of "losing a loved one". Remember, to her 5 years haven't passed. She JUST killed Vision and then watched him die again. She's mad as fuck.

>Girl power moment done right.

it's not a girl power moment.

it's her getting some much needed payback on Thanos.

That's why it works. She has the motivation to roflstomp and the power to do it. The 'sister squad' moment was just a bunch of unconnected characters who don't know each other and have no reason to coalesce other than writers think ovaries exert some kind of magnetic force.

Reminder that X-Men fans already have everything they could possibly want, yet they keep insisting that the means by which mutants are added to the MCU absolutely must be by destroying Wanda as a character.

What is it like to be that selfish?

>YOU WILL
I'm glad she didn't shout it like your post implies. Her delivery completely sold the scene.
It was sad, creepy and you instantly felt that she has the power to back it up.
Loved it.

>destroying Wanda as a character.
she's always been a mutant, till movie rights shenanigans and petty vengefulness ahd her origin retconned in the comics for no reason.
In the MCU they could easily say that the reason the stone experiment worked on her and pietro and not on others is because they were mutants

For X-fags, this is like they took one of your toys away. It was one you never ever used, and you only want it back so you can break it and stop anyone else from enjoying it, but it used to be yours a long time ago, so you MUST get it back. Again, it's just selfish.

It will literally be
>Professor X has been using his powers to hide and protect mutants
and that’s how it should be because “poof, all mutants” is retarded

How is Wanda being Magneto’s son break the character? If anything it ties her to the universe more.

are you stupid? She's been a mutant since the beginning, magneto's daughter since she became relevant. It did not break her character, it's what created her.

and there were very few mutants, only a handful worldwide, but the events of IW and EG have caused more and more to start awakening their powers

I'd still like if they stuck with the inhumans being replacements for mutants thing the shows had been setting up, and just had all the classic X-Men be inhumans now.
I'll understand completely why they don't do that though.

Because we know her powers were created by infinity stone experiments, and not a mutant gene.

>Remember when I killed Vision? I talked JUST...LIKE...THIS!

We're talking about the MCU here. She has nothing to do with mutants in the MCU because there aren't any yet. She already has an origin in the MCU, and had parents in the MCU, and retconning this won't do anything positive for her, all it would do is relegate her to becoming a supporting-character for Magneto.

In the comics, House of M destroyed her character, she was gone years afterwards, and is still hated for it, and you people are calling for the MCU to do a version of that with her, yet you can't understand how anyone who likes her might object to that?

Attached: download.jpg (231x219, 4K)

>im the real Nick Fury
based as always

A High Evolutionary did it.

Doesn't she have reality bending powers in the comics? Wouldn't that make her invincible?

That was two stories. By Bendis. It's not how she's normally written.

What are her powers normally like?

Thanos, they have to capture him alive to get all the stones back.

Once the stones are back, they disappear like chaos emeralds and reverse everything that they did, making Thanos powerful again, Gamora is back, all populations are back and with the team together, they kill Thanos for good.

Did Yea Forums come up with a better story than shitters in Hollywood?

>tfw psycho Wanda will never rape you and force you to put a baby in her

Attached: 1489884553772.jpg (750x573, 24K)

Wow mutantfag seething that Wanda is more well known than any of the "iconic" X-women. Even Nebula is more popular. God I want Feige to cuck xfags by delaying their movie for 10 years.

Something you forget is that in this scene, to her, Vision died like 5 minutes ago

Thinking about it they could of had it as a big chase film, Thanos running, gathering an army and hiding to prevent being used to revive the stones since he used the soul stone which holds all stones powers.

So... Loki just like ... yeeted away with the Tesseract? Is this concerning?

Wanda was more rightful vengeance than girl power

It could have easily just activated her mutant genes. It’s not some giant leap in logic. If you don’t have all the information, you could easily say “hey, this shit was because of the stone’, but that doesn’t mean it’s right.

Exactly. Before there would be like 4 or 5 mutants showing up a year, something Professor X could easily handle. Maybe there were less than 100 mutants total, now there are dozens showing up every year and the coverup is becoming nearly impossible. It’s so easy and works perfectly into what Professor x would actually do.

quantum selection of most favourable outcome through chaos

That's not how being a mutant usually works, and her powers coming from the Mind Stone was too important to the story to justify retconning her origin for no reason beyond "it was her original comic origin".

I don’t give a fuck about house of M. Saying magneto somehow tarnished her character is retarded. Bad writing tarnishes a character.there is a lot of potential in magneto using Wanda as a tool for his new mutant order. Just because one storyline in the comics is lame, doesn’t mean the whole concept entirely is lame.

Remember how Rocket mentioned Earth was the epicenter of a "cosmic" blast when Thanos snapped ? There's been 3 snaps on Earth so far. That could explain the sudden surge on muties

I liked the movie but I don't understand how Stark was able to hold the stones in his glove without being in extreme pain, Thanos and the hulk were all being cooked alive while holding it

Who says it can’t work that way. A lot of mutants have to learn how to use their powers. The mind stone could have easily allowed her to skip that step and unlock her full potential faster while being an enhancer. Just because the hydra scientists thought the mind stone created their powers, doesn’t mean that conclusion is fact.

He ended up in extreme pain once the stones activated. There was some sort of failsafe built into the armour to leave the stones dormant until it was the right moment.

She's weird.

In Ultron she had psychic powers. Which allowed mind manipulation and telekinesis. Then in civil war it was just telekinesis. Infinity war went to telekinesis and energy blasting.

She should be in the next Strange movie. So they can define her power as tapping energy from some other dimension or god being. Which strange teaches her to use to power spells.

>there is a lot of potential in magneto using Wanda as a tool for his new mutant order.

And there we have it. Normies know who she is, she's getting popular, she's getting her own show, and you just want her to be reduced to a supporting character for Magneto, a character that doesn't even exist in the MCU yet, because that's all you can see her as.

A strange movie starring him, Wanda, and doom. Maybe also throw in that Loki from the timeline where he got the space stone, and make him become sorcerer supreme of his reality.

It just works.

Nope. But he did learn that she was someone who could make him cry for help like a little bitch.

he could barely fucking talk and was actually killed by it, he was obviously was in intense pain but he just didn't scream

A supporting character for one movie retard. Of course she goes against magneto. The guy is evil. To automatically assume it would be a permanent change is borderline retarded. I guess you’d like if more if for now on she takes a back seat in the movies because let’s be honest, she she really doesn’t have anything left to do motivation wise.

No, More Mutants!

They can rewrite any character's origin to be different. But why? What is the point? What purpose would it serve? What actual gain is made for her by changing her origin? If you're going to do a story where everything you thought you knew was wrong, there has to be an actual point, and nobody is providing any reason that benefits her as a character.

AHHH GLAIVE HELP

I'm someone who really enjoyed the first phase of the Avengers stuff but dropped it during phase 2 because phase 2 was dog shit and I haven't enjoyed the movies since.

I am genuinely curious do people care about characters like Wanda or the Falcon or Valkyrie or the Vision?

Well, you can see that the "cooked alive" thing happening over the armor, maybe that´s why?

Quicksilver dying gives motivation to magneto hating humans and scarlet witch dying in the snap gives motivation to magneto hating Xavier for being too passive. It would also give Scarlet witch an arc where she finally has family again, only to realize he is a total piece of shit and learns that her new family is more important.

>Loki as sorcerer supreme

Holy fuck has this been done in comics before?

shield could also be involved in their own cover up.

Doesn't IW say that there is a whole big prison for super beings? The actualy super villains that have appeared within the movies are not enough to justify that superprison, so there are probably more people with superpowers out there.
they made a point of saying that everyone else just died, and she and pietro were the only successful test subjects, which couldeasily be tied to them having the x-gene unlike the others

making her magneto's daughter while being part of the avengers could have give personal stakes in their fight against him.
But I don't know if her contract will last until they introduce magneto.

That’s a great justification for the raft. Say Shield/hydra runs Weapon X and has a few mutants of it’s own, that and remaining evidence of the x men in a conflict could be off putting.

I mean a paycheck is a paycheck. As long as she’s willing, she can probably keep going.

So what's the Actual Tier list of the MCU? Are Wanda, Carol, and Thor in his prime the strongest?

>The MCU is in a post-mutant world
>Wanda has restarted the universe, just like Endgame Thanos intended to
>Phase 4 reveals that this whole time they were in the Wanda universe, and they have to reset it to the way it was supposed to be, with mutants

Throw strange in there and you are right 100%

Strange was keeping up with 4 stone Thanos pretty damn well

Its literally Deus ex machina.

Mutants in hiding is literally the origin of the XMen. It’s the only setup that makes sense without plot contrivances like creating mutants

hela and surtur are up there as well

This is the tier list for all the MCU SO FAR
>Celestials
>Full IG Thanos
>Stormbreaker IW Thor
>Full IG Tony
>Strange
>4 Stones Thanos
>Surtur
>Hela?
>Dyke Captain Marvel
>Wanda
>Mjolnir + Shield Cap
>Endgame Thanos
>Iron Man (Full Power)
>Boomer Thor + Dual Hammering
>God of Thunder Thor
>Vision
>everyone else
>lmao Defenders.

Attached: 1556212316128.jpg (387x368, 20K)

I guess this is Endgame’s version of the “Strange vs Thanos” moment

>Implying Strange is anywhere near as powerful as the Scarlet Witch

House of M will be the next big Marvel event and will be seen as huge because it will be Ironman's return to the MCU in the gladiator arena since this is an AU it will work out.

I don't know about that. Full IG Thanos was ourning about Gamora and wasn't really focusing on fighting, he was doing the bare minimum throughout the fight, and he was taken by surprise and didn't expect Stormbreaker to cut though his beam.
Also it's possible that even for him it's hard to fight or even with a full gauntlet

Yeah they're together but they're actually right under Spider-Man.

> "You took everything from me" is a great line, with the following "you will" being quite an apt Wanda , whereas "no more" is generic and could be said by any character.

Chthon isn't a taxi for muties.

Strange can't teach her as Agamotto destroyed all knowledge of such things.

>reminder that Thanos and Wanda fucked in Oldboy

Attached: 1466313966547.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

They already show her using emotion driven Chaos Magic and her eyes turning red indicates her soul is aligning with Chthon's soul fragment (The source of her Chaos Magic).

>Why did the Asgardians have an item made from one of their dwarve workers' molds?

MCU = Scarlet Witch = 616 Jean Grey power wise with nerfed telepathy.

there's a BIG gap between Stormbreaker IW thor and Full IG thanos.

She's clearly got Chaos Magic, as her eyes turn red with dark emotions, and she took on a demonic appearance when fighting Thanos.

Based on raw feats and assumptions:

1. Doctor Strange (with and without Time Stone)
2. Thor
3.Captain Marvel
4. Hulk (though, it's unknown how strong Prof. Hulk is compared to his other incarnations but if we take his statements literally then he has all the strength as savage Hulk but with none of the ferocity)
5. Scarlet Witch
6. Vision
7. Iron Man/Rescue
8. Spider-Man
9. War Machine
10. Captain America

This is not including any villians of course and Starlord's temporary powerup.

>"no, MORE Mutants"
Is that plot of the new big MCU event?

Thor is durable as fuck. The dude just straight up tanking a starship explosion and then surviving in deep space for how long before the Guardian show up.

Strange even with his magic is only as durable as a regular man.

just realized that like captain marvel. wanda got her powers due to exposure of infinity stones.

So strange is the strongest until he gets hit. That still makes him the strongest. Thor and CM are the most durable.

MCU Strange has so many hax spells (like being able to trap someone in a mirror dimension or knocking their soul out of their body), I wouldn't be suprised if he'd be an actual threat to the IG Thanos if wasn't for the plot.

>Vision
>Be so retarded he is only able to shoot some shitty unimpressed lasor with the motherfucking MIND stone
>Get his shit pushed in by some literal who
>Strong anything
>Nigger machine is up there

Perfect

Rogers will handle it in Cap 4.

So did FoX-men Jean Grey. I don’t think MCU Wanda has desolated anything other than ‘lift stuff with your mind’ after Avengers 2.

She manipulated the Mind Stone in Vision's head and forced him to become super dense so he couldn't move.

Why is Spider-Man above War Machine but below Rescue? Shouldn't all three Stark armors be more or less equal?

I'd put Groot above Captain America.

It went on for a couple of seconds at least, and in that time, and explosion knocked Scarlet Witch aside and presumably knocked her out.

>>Get his shit pushed in by some literal who
I forget, who killed Glaive in this movie? I remember him dying to Captain fucking America and weak-limping Vison in IW.

One of them made Thanos call for help though. The other was later than Thor in IW even though she can travel at light-speed or however fast she travels now.

Attached: the weak should fear the strong wanda.jpg (607x608, 167K)

No one kills Glaive in Endgame. Okoye stabs him but Glaive has survived that shit before

This

>God Disney made my father and brother back to the universe. Thank you based overlord

They made Vision a jobber. Theoreticallyand by in-universe statements, he should be second to none compare to Thor and Hulk.

Spider-Man currently has the Iron-Spider/Stark suit, which allows him to punch above War Machine who's much less phsyical combat-oriented. Though honestely, Peter could probably beat WM without the special tech in a 1-on-1 fight.

And Rescue had the same/similar nanite suit as Tony.

Man Glaive is such a durable weakling. Also, did the woman even fight anything?

Where is Ant-Man? He should be above or below Iron Man

Iron Spider hasn't been upgraded in 5 years. Tony has probably updated War Machine a few times by now

Can't rape the willing, user.

I miss Pietro too. Fuck Whedon for killing him for no reason other than his fucking kill boner

She's still a boring character, though.

Except her red eyes happen when she has negative emotions.

I.e when the dark part of her soul takes over.

Doctor Strange #381 - #385
Marvel Legacy event

If you watch on the right side of the screen during the Tony snap scene Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight hug each other and close their eyes before they turn to dust. Most people missed because stupid Ebony Maw is like lurching towards Thanos in the center of the screen as he turns to dust at the same time it happens.

Was kinda sad.

how the fuck do their powers work anyway?

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

She's Jean Grey with a glow effect

I'm pretty sure she was back for the GRRRL POWER scene.

>Luke Cage
Blasphemy.

>Getting triggered over a one minute scene in a three hour movie

So is Carol and she's got her own movie

I laughed when the Big Man said that.

Imagine if she tore off Thano's armor and his big dick flopped out and impaled her

Attached: oh snap.jpg (480x360, 10K)

But why would you imagine that, user?

Attached: 1316735854917s.jpg (127x95, 2K)

why would you not imagine wanda getting fucked?

Sounds pretty gay to me.

>Imagine being loved by Wanda
>Imagine marrying Wanda
>Imagine making love to Wanda
>Imagine retiring and starting a family with Wanda

All of that would be perfectly normal, user, but you went and made about you getting to see Thanos' purple penis.

>2019
who doesn't

I sincerely hope the MCU just ignores everything writers have done to Wanda for the last twenty years

The fuck? Everyone knows Gambit isn't actually french

Attached: hammed.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Nice one.

Would have preferred Wanda taking out the ship. Also boo on them for not bringing back Pietro or Vision

Unfortunately I'm sure Mystique is more well known than Wanda even now.
Maybe if Wanda went nude for a few movies.

This is how you do badass female character but unironically.

When I found out her ability was 'probability manipulation' I thought it'd be kind of lame but the Deadpool 2 movie made it work.

>or Vision
You can't use the stones to bring back a being that only exists because of one of the stones. He's being brought back as a soulless version who has to learn how to be a real boy soon, don't worry.

>House of M themed episode
Proper X-Men won't show up in anything MCU in 5 years.
This

That’s why their respective power levels are equal to infinity

Attached: dr strange scarlet bitch.jpg (1227x1920, 271K)

She has Reality Stone powers. Her brother had Space Stone powers. The Mind Stone awakened their powers.

That's my read of it, anyway.

>even though she can travel at light-speed or however fast she travels now.
What? She's never shown to travel anywhere near light-speed, she uses warp-gates just like all the other space races(going off with the Skrulls, going with the Avengers to kill Thanos) or she flies visibly and therefore rather slowly on her own through space. That's why it's consistently taken her so fucking long to get back to Earth every time, because she gets the call and then it takes time for her to fly back.

She found the Milano in the middle of space, far away from other star systems. She'd have travel lightspeed just to get to it, not to mention tow it to the nearest warp-gate

And then it gets completely ruined just so Captain Marvel can have her moment instead.

Or there was a somewhat nearby warp-gate(like the one that let the ship get to Thanos' planet in the first place) which she took and then she flew "slowly" to get it and get it through a gate, which is why Stark was a skeleton near death by the time he got home. Because it was slow until they got to a warp-gate that could then take them directly to Earth. Her being able to move at lightspeed goes against every fight she's had and every flight we've seen her take. To go against that because of what "must have happened" off screen is ridiculous.

No, Stark said during his opening monologue that the Milano had about 18 hrs of fuel and that they used it all up and got stuck in the middle of nowhere drifting in space for like 3 weeks.
They weren't near Titan by that point

She was actively looking for Tony. Her movie has a post-credit scene suggesting that much.

If you really wanna apply real world physics and scale to these movies, Thanos wouldn't even know a galaxy beyond ours.

Did we even see how fast the Milano moved? It was obviously a broken ship since they tried to fly the slow way instead of taking warp-gates, which is the only way people travel great distances in galactic circles of the MCU(that was the whole reason the new engine was special in the Marvel movie, after all) . Stark saying they're stuck in the middle of nowhere doesn't really say much, since he's not being scientific when he says it.

She sure as fuck doesn't move at lightspeed at any point we see her, and she obviously didn't return quickly to earth after being contacted in space either of the times it happened. She's flies fast, but nowhere near lightspeed.

Chaos Magic with Chaos Tits boost.