Was making darth vader an incel a marketing strategy for a failing comic? it's all over the news now

was making darth vader an incel a marketing strategy for a failing comic? it's all over the news now

Attached: 2144112424[...].png (750x518, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2019/04/30/star-wars-vader-dark-visions-3-accused-of-misogyny-for-depiction-of-obsessive-imperial-nurse/
boundingintoco
youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>incel

Vader literally has children you idiot

>incel

Attached: That word.jpg (500x420, 55K)

>say they want equality
>WAHHHHHH WHY ARENT WOMEN IMMUNE FROM BEING PORTRAYED NEGATIVELY OR HARM IN FICTION
Feminists are social parasites

Does it count as being an incel if you can't get it up because your junk has been fried by lava?

I mean, you are celibate from that point on, and it is involuntary

Attached: Mwab_C4Q_400x400.jpg (240x240, 14K)

The whole thing is a metacomentary in how the fandom loves Vader even though he is an evil murderer.
Is that so hard to understand?

There was no need to be incredibly toxic to the character for no reason.

To be fair getting his bits burned off wasn’t exactly voluntary.

No! How dare they hurt Female in fictional story about a guy who murdered a bunch of kids and his friends

When's the last time he had sex?

Good question. Does Vader even have a penis? Bottom half of his body was enveloped in lava

>The whole thing is a metacomentary in how the fandom loves Vader even though he is an evil murderer.
I mean... it's the same way in real life.
Even a 1/10 zeta-tier school shooter starts getting women thrown at him after shooting up a school, as long as they don't kill themselves.

Pretty sure the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center had a prosthetic cock lying around.

On the other hand, it's canon that they had a limited budget to work on Anakin, so perhaps they left that out as a cost-cutting measure.

>incel
OP is a fag

>it's canon that they had a limited budget to work on Anakin
"Hey Anakin we could only get some scraps for your cyborg body but we're gonna make 2 death stars mmkay?" Surprised Ani didn't strangle Palpatine sooner

Plenty of the ones that do kill themselves still have disturbingly large followings

>Chokes out his pregnant wife and is partly responsible for her losing the will to live
No one gives a shit
>Stabs some random clingy psycho bitch through the chest
Everyone screams sexism

What the fuck world do we live in? Would anyone have bitched if Vader was a women being pressed for companionship by some crazy dude?

DONT FORGET THE YOUNGLINGS, user.

THEY WERE GOOD FRIENDS.

No, it would have been empowering for a strong female villain to kill the embodiment of toxic fanboyism.

No, because that's a unique relationship.

Then It's a commentary on people idolizing villains in general. Either way people need to start firebombing the homes of clickbait authors.

She was the Star Wars equivalent of one of those creepy women who lust over the likes of Ted Bundy or the Columbine Shooters, user. She got what she deserved.

user, what does the "in" in incel mean?

Attached: Are you.png (400x400, 89K)

his dick was burned off so technically he involuntary can't have sex

How well has it sell?

You're an incel for hours you're flacid, and not resting your cock in a vag.

so basically the female readers are mad because the comic shows the hard truth about what would really happen if they tried to get inside the pants of their evil husbandos?

Attached: darth macho.jpg (400x533, 34K)

Doesn't matter, had sex.

yes, he was their ted bundy

The story was pretty clearly "what if there was a celebrity stalker in Star Wars, but the person they were stalking was Darth Vader." There were no gender politics in play.

If the woman had been a man, they'd claim it was homophobic. A Rodian, xenophobic. There's no point in being bothered by people who didn't give a shit beyond finding the next thing to be bothered by.

You're my Ted Bundy.

>vader
>incel

Attached: reddit anime.jpg (396x382, 24K)

Can’t anyone post the links to this articles I literally will just make an account to bring facts to this bitches

It's only involuntary if he wants it.
DOES IT LOOM LIKE HE WANTS IT?!

Attached: Did I just.jpg (263x207, 44K)

>darth vader an incel
Are you a retard?

This is one of those "Twitter screencaps = news" articles, but it quotes people pointing out how ridiculous the response is.

Screenshots?

according to disney canon he hates women, i don't make the rules

And then I forgot the link
boundingintocomics.com/2019/04/30/star-wars-vader-dark-visions-3-accused-of-misogyny-for-depiction-of-obsessive-imperial-nurse/

No comment section

>there are women who find Vader attractive
as a girl, what the actual fuck. vader isn't even evil sexy. he has no charisma, no magnetism, no style. he is just a boring male self-insert power fantasy nothing more.

Women generally are attracted to powerful men who can protect them and empower them, you dyke.

Jesus who fucking cares anymore isn’t there better news than just feminists clickbait

>as a girl
Post your tits then whore

What a straight male answer. Vader isn’t fangirl bait in any way, shape, or form. He is boring and ugly, perfect for a self-insert virgins.

We know that women send tons to love letters to serial killers and mass murders. You can't deny reality.

I mean by the definition of the words Vader is an incel. He's Involuntarily Celibate because he put his dick in Lava.

But he's like Sasuke all brooding and cool he should have all the women lined up to like him also look at my OC he's a super saiyan sith lord who is 5 times stronger than darth vader and has 7 girlfriends

Send me evidence of a a woman lusting after a burnt man.

The girls that obsess over serial killers and mass shooters don't actually want a relationship - they want a captive audience. If the guy is in jail for life, he'll pay attention to her because she sends him stuff in jail and she never has to worry about the inconvenient parts of a relationship (living together, having to deal with your inlaws during the holidays, etc.). Plus, she thinks that she can "fix" him and that she's seeing a side of him that nobody else appreciates or understands.

Attached: titsorgtfo[1].jpg (600x600, 35K)

He's not a kpop star, but you're wrong to say he has no charisma and style.

A cathedral doesn't have the same style as the Saturn V rocket.

We have scientific fact that women are less visual and more feelie in what they see as attractive.

Also the female in the story wasn't attracted to Vader in a physical matter. You see her again and again getting off on the power that Vader gave her proxy.

Stop stalking about what women find attractive. You’re so clueless just like Hopeless was.

I am just citing what the science says.

Tits or gtfo.

He's a big black(covered) man

>Toxic

I swear there's more retarded cunts on this fucking board every day. Is at all the live action shit? Is that why these cunts are flocking here?

That's just how Poppa Palpy rolls

I had the biggest grin on my face when Vader killed her.

>boundingintoco
and that's where I stopped caring.

My sympathies on your scroll wheel breaking.

Don't every bitch about female characters being too samey and shitty because you whine if they do literally anything with them. Your own stupid as fuck double standards cause this shit.

>le women will sleep with a powerful deformed guy and love him meme
xd

You also unironically believe women like bars men?

Thanks, feminism!

Gee it's almost like the cyborg Warlock SS officer who helped blow up a planet of unarmed civilians and instituted a fascist galactic regime alongside a nigh immortal manifestation if evil is a bad guy or something.

Maybe stop attack us "retarded cunts" and then maybe we wouldn't have any need to come to your shitty board to defend ourselves.

They don't read comics. She was Harley Quinn and Marvel wasn't hiding it, the cover was famous too

Attached: Harleyquinn.jpg (563x640, 112K)

>"The Jedi are no more, Supreme Chancellor. What is your first decree?"
>"NAME THE HOSPITAL AFTER ME"

>complains about women finding Vader attractive thus their argument against Hopeless doesn’t hold
>also complains about Hopeless

Whose side are you fucking on?

reddit is more your place, you'll be happy there

He's absolutely got charisma and style though. It's just that there's a sad, disabled honkey underneath all that slick black armor.

I don't read comic news websites, so why?

I guess if you lived in the Star Wars universe and you saw Vader, one might think that he has a aura of mystery about him, which could be inciting.

>Toxic
KEK they keep coming user

>>Tumblr

You're talking on a website where faggot is a collegial term.

Also by rule an incel must be also incestuous
Incel=incest

Both sides are stupid. Hopeless for his nonsense story and the women complaining for taking it as a personal attack. Imagine being so pleb you feel the need to take sides.

yeah because women never fall for mass murderers in real life

Where are the women falling for Hitler and Stalin? Do they even exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

nope, faggot is a term showing contempt for homosexual behavior, it's offensive.

> term showing contempt
A term cannot show contempt
>it's offensive.
This is subjective, your emotions should not dictate people's right to free speech, you utter faggot

The Drawfags beg to disagree.

>RLM
The anti clickbait.

You wouldn't be celibate would you? Eunuchs aren't classed as celibate? Anyone the guy was married and already had kids

That cape is /fa/ as fuck

the intention is being offensive, when somebody here call you faggot, it's an insult. Don't be stupid user

This retarded opinion isn't gaining traction is it? It's all just clickbait and attention whores,right?!

Slime back into your tumblr hole you putrid hamplanet cunt

He has children. How retarded are you?

>The Drawfags beg to disagree.

They're probably using Yea Forums terms wrong since usually they're redditors or tumblr people, newfags or passing by

man, I meant when you call them faggot you're saying they're shit

They're feminists. Never underestimate how fucking stupid they can get.

>the intention is being offensive
Logical fallacy, you can only assume at best they are trying to be offensive, curse words can and often are used in affectionate manners too. Everyone on Yea Forums calls each other faggot, no one gets upset, and if someone does it's down to their own perspective of it being an "insult".

Don't be so emotional faganon.

Enjoying your second day here you nigger faggot?

>Oh wow, a psycho woke up a space nazi while ranting. I can't see how this will turn out!

Tumbler did an oopsi and is dieing remember? They're all flocking here now.

I'm sure you don't look any better, Mr. Beats My Meat 10 Times a Day While Eating Cheetos in My Swampass Chair.

Pfhahahaha imagine actually seeing yourself in the crazy stalker cunt and then complaining about it

Attached: bu1.jpg (1165x562, 107K)

I would think Vader hates everyone who either isn't related to him or isn't useful to him, and even then it's a crapshoot.
Also
FAGGOT!

Uh oh touch a nerve there, lardgalaxy? Hey look on the bright side you don't ever have to worry about being raped

>As a girl
No one cares, now get dem titties out and shake em.

This is conjecture. "Faggot" used in the way Yea Forums uses it is supposed to be offensive and derogatory. Just because some people aren't "bothered" by doesn't make not inappropriate. Facts over feelings.

tits or gtfo

>Disturb Vader in his private quarters while he's meditating with his helmet off with insane ranting about how much you love him
>But why did DARTH FUCKING VADER kill her!?

You dumb stupid fucking morons I swear to absolute Christ

Attached: cox.gif (220x214, 109K)

>People fall for this bait
Also user, I know how easy it is to trigger Yea Forums but the more you do this is the more actually tummblerites will flood in.

I'm trying to explain stuff to newfags but maybe you're the samefag who usually doesn't want to accept the real meaning of the term since it implies Yea Forums doesn't like homosexuals and homosexuality is your favorite thing

Attached: boring.png (640x428, 238K)

Listen nigger, faggot gets used here a lot and always have. I know you don't know that because you're a cunt that's flown in from tumblr some time over the last 3 hours but really faggot, you need to stop being so much of an obviously new nigger.

wrong term retarded

user you do realize you're a faggot right?

more clearly: I call somebody "shit" like in "you are shit" so I assume it is offensive but maybe the guy thinks he is shit so then it isn't offesive to be called like that

>it implies Yea Forums doesn't like homosexuals

Oh no! Think of our reputation on this Hawaiian leather curing message board!

>Where are the women falling for
>Stalin
Usually hidden away by the USSR
>Hitler
Trying to get him to marry them instead of fucking them, and then running off to bitch about "untermensch"

So it is one of these threads again.

Attached: women.jpg (857x1202, 364K)

I'm not triggered or something, I like to explain stuff but in this case user was just pretending

>no charisma or style
He's a robot samurai who murders people by choking or slashing them as if it were nothing, all while literally strutting around as if he'd rather be somewhere else. Admittedly that somewhere else is in his pod, thinking about his wife, but still

He's not a pop star, but to deny his style or imperious presence is facetious.

go back to tumblr if you don't like our terms

That's no moon. That's a hamplanet!

Attached: Auggie Ben Doggy.jpg (596x718, 54K)

Women aren’t immune to ille effects in stories. If you wanted true equality you would know that.

>This is conjecture
Strawman
>"Faggot" used in the way Yea Forums uses it is supposed to be offensive and derogatory
Illogical, anonymity means you cannot know who you're targeting, ensuring targeted offensive terms to be impossible. Checkmate athiest.
>doesn't make it not inappropriate
Subjective and entirely based on feelings
>Facts over feelings.
Agreed, which is why feelings should be dismissed and it be declared it's absolutely fine to call people faggot, facts over feelings homo

This is the best place on internet and you know it, stupidity belongs to reddit and tumblr so go there

This is some Jordan Peterson shit.

>This is the best place on internet and you know it

It definitely would be if it wasn't for faggots like you.

As long as there's traps count me in

Attached: 1536845893788.jpg (737x418, 83K)

Stalin is probably the scariest motherfucker in history tho, i would rather get chocked by vader than run into him
Hitler was /fa/ as fuck and an artist he probably got more pussy than anyone here will ever have

Fuck off faggot. Everyone is a fag. That you are unwilling to accept this fact makes you a bigger fag than most as it makes you a newfag. Lurk moar or gtfo.

>projecting

He's definite volcel. The obsessive nurse chick in question wants his dick and he kills her. By his own choice/action he denies himself sex. Thus, volcel.

Do you see how you can't use the terms rightly? you missed again tumbrite, again and again

>making a villain do villainous thing is a bid thing

>volcel

you mean...celibate?

Attached: thinking face emoji.png (600x600, 144K)

Better looking than some aliens that get women in the Star Wars universe

>take a shot at shippers and cancer in the fandom
>get defensive and call it sexist
Excellent issue

but that's what women have been doing in their comics. did you see mocking bird?

here is the thing, you never had to defend your self when you purposly put yourself in the way. You arent a victim you are an attention whore.

It's not about it being unrealistic or out of character, it's why tell the story in the first place? You could write a story about how Vader suddenly contracts a massive bout of diarrhea and it's 21 pages of him agonizing on a toilet and have it be perfectly in character but why would you? The argument is that the motive behind the story is to shit on fangirls.

No. This is just being overboard with something we know far too well he would do. And that nurse is fucking crazy and insane. She's essentially Harley Quinn. Vader was justified here because damn she's crazy

Who cares why it was made? People can make whatever stories they want for whatever reason. And if you're actually insulted because you see yourself the lunatic stalker then yeah, if it was made to insult you then good, you creepy motherfucker.

what a retarded cunt

but user, fangirls deserve to be shat on

People on here pretended to be offended by this comic are trolls. But there is a really big difference between liking evil horrible characters in fiction versus real life. Fictional characters are imaginary and you can like them even if you'd hate them if they were real and could cause actual harm.
A lot of people enjoy horror films or war movies who do not want to be murdered by a serial killer or fight in a war for real.
The really crazy fangirls who can't tell the difference between fiction and reality are fucked up, and many many times more with crazy girls who try to date real mass shooters. But people men or women attracted to villains or even who like redemption arcs in fiction mostly don't think they'd be okay if the were real. They're only okay because they are not real.

I kind of read it as perspective on how people around him view him, with adoration, with fear, with tension. Then leading in to the hopelessness that is Vader and how truely alone he is, beyond even that that the character had professed undying love and acceptence couldn't comprehend.

I mean look at the expression on that dudes face, it's not one of being tired with this blabbering woman, its one of being the kind of tired that sleep don't fix.

>calling anyone retarded when using incel
Reminder that incel is an oxymoron and volcel is redundant. If you use either word you're a fucking idiot and I hope your mom gets cancer.

REV UP THOSE VICTIM COMPLEXES

Attached: Rev.png (442x298, 249K)

>Receives Third/Forth degree burns
>Fire not hot enough to burn away the rest of his limbs
>Fire not hot enough to turn Anakin into ashes
>Fire hot enough for everyone to think he doesn’t have a penis.
He still has a penis.

Well said

>darth vader
>incel
That's enough internet for today.
I'll go study now.

>shit on fangirls
Good. Fangirls and boys both deserve to be shat on.

Not to mention, people need to be reminded that Darth Vader is, you know, a villain before Luke redeemed him.

They come for the Marvel movies and some cartoons like She-Ra. Their posting style is really annoying and it's so obvious they haven't lurked for more than a day.

Arent girls atracted to Deadpool and he's a walking talking cancer tumor?

He has fucking kids

Darth Vader is a man who murdered a temple full of children in an attempt to save his one true love, his wife. A wife he later force choked in anger. He then helped destroy a democracy, put a tyrant in power and genocide his people.
Having him do anything else but murder a woman who broke into his room and told him how much she loved him would be completely out of character.

>Vader murders literal children
Wow, what a dark, tragic past
>Vader murders This Garbage in the middle of her love confession, after she broke into his extremely private meditation chamber
Hmmmmm, seems a little mean-spirited....kinda toxic? Oh, and definitely OOC. Vader would definitely hear m-...I mean her out.

Did I miss the Shu-Torun storytime

>a story satirizing obsessive fans of villains
>MUSOGYREEEEEEE

>a villain doing villain things
>people are outrage

current timeline

Attached: cell1.jpg (720x715, 34K)

Attached: KKKobra.jpg (2048x1618, 639K)

I hope this is bait, but if it isn't, I hope you know that you are genuinely fucking retarded. I can stress enough how mentally deficient you are. Bottom of the barrel, barely conscious. You may as well be a goddamn animal in a zoo.

Have sex.

Attached: 11082-0-efb12c444fee8cfa3e33989541f538e4-albertonicolini.jpg (1920x884, 965K)

Druish princesses are often attracted to money and power, and Vader has both.

Attached: Bad_Ground.png (318x479, 224K)

Attached: 11030-1-d099d98ca942cfbb7e14bf752e17c718-calypso.jpg (3000x1319, 1.08M)

Attached: 11239-7-a77cbb3b3dd8cd6a6e02794fb803f94e-chavertape.jpg (1920x987, 1.01M)

You seem overly angry about me disagreeing about how a maybe slightly mentally ill woman (a harmless one that just wanted love and stop being treated like garbage by her superiors at that) should be treated in the comic.

Vader should've Force Pushed her to the side and let his guards imprison her or something, to teach her a lesson about respecting another's privacy.

When has he ever showed mercy like that though?

DARTH VADER CONFIRMED ANTISEMITIC ALT RIGHT HATE SYMBOL

>Vader should've Force Pushed her to the side and let his guards imprison her
You do understand that villains don't do what they 'should' right? That's literally what makes them bad, doing bad things

Why would a dark lord of the sith, known to force choke his own men and has slaughter children in the past, just gently force push some random woman that intruded on him and not kill her?

t. Retarded

No one is saying he should've handled her 'gently', but he shouldn't have killed her randomly and unprovoked.

Attached: 11046-1-21d3842216ec749f60c9f77153b65089-fgao1.jpg (3500x1873, 2.03M)

That's quite a get for the alt-right. Thanks, the left!

Attached: 11162-1-d10894ac61242f2a3c5e62e4dbbe24be-makkhariel.jpg (1920x893, 1.03M)

>Evil guy kills people
That's the character

anakin was really good looking though

It wasn't random and it wasn't unprovoked. If you notice in all Star Wars media ever, people are walking on pins around Vader because they know displeasing him is a death sentence, and that's exactly what she does, displeases him. She wasn't careful, cautious, or respectful, she barged into his inner sanctum, and she started pouring her heart out.
Guess what? Darth Vader would kill ANYONE, man, woman, child, Moff, droid, Rodian, Twilek, or Hutt for what she did. There is only one person in the entire universe who can get away with anything remotely like her actions towards Vader, and that's old wrinklepuss himself, Palpatine.

Attached: 1496980000959.jpg (2281x1022, 2.36M)

Attached: 11193-3-4594640d05fa7487234c4b3bea0ce356-piddy.jpg (3500x2070, 2.05M)

Attached: 1292788521394.jpg (660x991, 101K)

Stop spamming this like in las thread. Nobody cares about this fanart and it has nothing to do with the discusion.

does This Garbage has a wookipedia page yet?

Attached: This Garbage.jpg (1326x1099, 428K)

>literal space Himmler cold bloodedly kills a woman for being an obsessive creep
>idiots miss the point and freak out because the act is a toxic no no.

I assume you aren't serious, but the "outrage" still manages to daze me.

To not be called an incel, you have to walk around with a fully erect penis in a vagina 34/7.

Attached: images.jpg (248x203, 6K)

>latin letters

Underrated.

Nobody's mad that Vader killed her without a second thought, unless they're retarded. In fairness, some people are retarded.

The more legitimate complaint is that she's both an obvious stand-in for the female audience and portrayed as a crazy-eyed psycho bitch. Literally the only thing you would need to do to fix it is change her eyes so she looked innocently stupid rather than bugfuck insane. Then it's a proper demonstration of what an asshole Vader really is in contrast to the romanticized fantasy, rather than an obvious lunatic getting what they deserve.

Yeah, I think the impact would have been better if the girl wasn't bananas. Keep the same set up, but make her sweet and shy. Vader yells at her boss instead of her, and it convinces her that he wants to protect her. She worries about his appearance, but then resolves not to be shallow. She thinks Vader is lonely because of his injuries, just like she feels lonely. Then she timidly makes her way to his chamber and confesses her love, only to get shivved. It would be a real tearjerker.

Yea Forumsmblr is real

Attached: Misery_non_deve_morire_(film).png (1920x1038, 2.9M)

This was a great issue. It works. Because there are lunatics like garbage. Fact of life.

Individuals have a right to protect their privacy, and if you mess with the wrong one, take it too far, then get killed, it's your own fault.
Otherwise:
Hey, I followed you to where you're eating to talk to you. I followed to where your shopping and working. I'm going to follow everywhere you go, it's your own fault for existing in public and me wanting you.
---
Hey guys, I broke into your house, you should be totally nice about kicking me out though. Shouldn't kill me. I'm totally safe, not going to tie you down, skin you alive, kill your pets , friends or wife and insert myself into your life. Trust me. Else you're a villian.

Vader is a villian, but he did something well within his right in this case to do to a home invader.

Don't you have a sorority to shoot up?

Can you imagine how boring stories would be if all media had to be feminist-approved and everything was just about invincible infallible goddesses being perfect at everything and lecturing evil straight men

you consider priests or monks to be social outcasts or losers because of their abstinence?
I mean those who don't diddle choir boys

that isn't a thing and you're a paranoid moron for thinking anybody is like that in the first place

Attached: 97864465.jpg (660x989, 38K)

search your feelings, you know it to be true. its time to grow up and stop believing what other people just like you tell you. the exit door from your world of hyperbolic strawmans and into the real world is right under your nose you just have to open your mind and consider that maybe the conditioning you welcomed all your life might not be right.

Imagine thinking you're making a point by quoting Star Wars and building a strawman

>he is just a boring male self-insert power fantasy nothing more.
You turbo faggots say that about literally every male character thats competent.

Attached: 1406423246592.png (346x327, 106K)

And? What does having children have to do with involuntary celibacy?

>It's not about it being unrealistic or out of character, it's why tell the story in the first place?
Its because you cunts are fucking psycho and are mad that somebody put a mirror up to your face. You got mother fuckers trying to kill artists for making a character skinny or victimizing themselves over shipping and other stupid, pointless, benign shit.
I'd understand if a majority of you were teenagers, but you're all closer to thirty.
Seriously, get a fucking grip.

Attached: 1418269590177.jpg (240x240, 5K)

what do I have to do to get an obsessive fangirl like this? It really strikes me as the only appealing part of being famous, not to have a bunch of women who are into you, but one who is absolutely obsessed with you.

assuming you're that guy, how did I make a strawman? am I supposed to believe someone who thinks feminists want everything to be "about invincible infallible goddesses being perfect at everything and lecturing evil straight men" WASN'T raised to be conservative, and has an unbiased view of feminism thats based on intellectual conversation with real life women instead of fanboy echo chamber depictions? you want me to believe that, or is there some other explanation for that level of paranoid hyperbole?

Companies have learned that controversy gives their products more attention and at the same time believe that it leads to more sales.

Huh, that's funny, she didn't look Druish.

Only in clown world would "villain kills a crazy stalker woman" be controversial.

>falling for bait
the retard is you

fart on vocaroo

>[something happens to female character]
>Feminists: this is an attack on women

Why are they like this

Attached: 1539660164954.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

>bait

This is Yea Forumsmblr. That isn't bait and you know it.

Attached: F1746F0D-14A6-4326-BE37-313C34943226.jpg (600x458, 48K)

???
This board is overwhelmingly anti-tumblr

Attached: A5261531-A59D-4A61-A9FA-5CCC0801C113.jpg (1334x750, 97K)

Did anyone at all feel bad for this guy in the issue immediately before the stalker? I felt a lot more sorry for him than the girl. This officer pulled some extremely stupid and suicidal stunts too, but it was for the opposite reason than the stalker girl; rather than creating deluded imaginary worlds, he knew exactly what kind of a man Vader was. He had an intense fear of the guy and tried so very hard to please him. But nothing worked out the way he wanted.

Attached: Star Wars - Vader - Dark Visions 02 (of 05)-003.jpg (1903x1311, 386K)

>toxic
I'm impressed. I thought bait wouldn't work when it's so painfully obvious.

Doesn't mean there aren't more than enough morbidly obese tumblr refugees here though.

It isn't bait, this board is just infested.

Vader is killing people without provocation all the time. Being female shouldn't change that.

You're an incel whenever your penis is not inside a woman.

Look at all these replies, retard

>half competent (((villain))) character that happens to be male
>boring male self-insert power fantasy
why are hamplanets such retards
not that any man would fuck you anyways

>he is just a boring male self-insert power fantasy nothing more.
You know I've always said I wanted to take a dip straight into an active volcano and be in constant pain every second of my shortened life -- always said it.

I sympathize with Space Hitler, I want to bash women's skulls in too

Based

maybe the reason you think its toxic is because you are that toxic behavior that gets a toxic response?

No. To be an incel you need to hate women and to be a redditor.

/r9k/ are redditors?

Robots and incels are not the same thing you absolute moron, Incels migrated here from reddit during the early stages of the election and when their sub-reddit was nuked. Robots are SELF-hating and aware of themselves the know why they fail in society, incels are deluded about their self-worth adn blame their social failures on others. Every incel thinks he is "smart but an underachiver" while robots are realistic about their (lack of) skills.

Nice revisionism

>it's all over the news now
They're just mad they see themselves in the character, which was the whole point. They don't get that the whole "fall in love with a literal murderer because I'm the only one that can change him" trope is literally toxic femininity.
It's the same shit for the Joker. I wish sometimes they'd have him straight up murder Harley so fangirls would shit their pantyliners.

Attached: RJpWdis.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

Butthurt redditor

>I'm impressed. I thought bait wouldn't work when it's so painfully obvious.

I know. I just vomited basic SJW mannerisms and these 'tards bought it hook, line, and sinker.

femininity isn't toxic, it's one of the key things to being a hot girl

Incels just need to hate women and not be getting any, which a lot of robots fit in

>Girl is literally insane
>Waaaaah, why isn't Vader bowing to her

Because before Vader tweeked his suit it was vurnable to electricity, pretty sure that good old palpatine wasn't a complete dumbass.

>incel
>has twins
>actively killed his obsessed nurse
There's that word again. I don't think it means what you think it means.

>no reason
Did you forget that Darth Vader is an evil despot who killed children to save his waifu?

Or that she was an insane obsessive person?

Vader is a mass murdering psychologically scarred dictator and on top of that suffers from the "muh dead wife" syndrome
Why are people so dumb?
>the villain did something villainous noooo
I bet the same people thought joker being antinazi for moral reasons was good writing. Classic Villain idolizing has destroyed them as characters

Attached: Opening Credits 5.png (747x590, 337K)

>It was like he was looking at walking garbage.

Attached: 1556634632719.jpg (1052x647, 139K)

his wife is dead, you jerk

Don't you understand, user? He killed a WOMAN! It's an attack, I say! A vile, misogynist attack on real life women everywhere! How can this evil exist in TWO THOUSAND AND NINETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Attached: 1532780170039.png (309x313, 126K)

OP, I know you're probably feeling pretty proud of yourself for getting so many replies with such obvious, easy bait. But you shouldn't be. You should be as ashamed as everyone who took you seriously enough to respond to your premise as though in earnest.

I sympathized with him.

He probably felt a little bit sad

The man's got youngling blood on his hands, and will choke out henchmen without hesitation.
He ain't losing sleep over trash lady.

Ah but this time he's killing someone who claims to love him. I imagine he felt a momentary pang of sadness before moving on and forgetting about her.

How long have you been here??? Actual homosexuals end up having to refer to themselves as "gayfags" to explicit express their homosexuality. They're in on the culture, so fuck off.

No one mourns a yandere woman!

vader has killed men, women, and children too. why is this a big deal

It honestly probably isn't. It's likely 6 posts on other sites by idiots who run blogs, and a dozen threads here to outrage the outrage.
Vocal minority, and all that.

You slimy retarded cunt. Fuck off.

She wasn't technically yandere yet. She'd have to start threatening him first, which would have been hilarious.

You saw them crazy eyes. She was like a pupa near full transformation.

Hahhhahh. Feminists are ill.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x388, 3.95M)