How hard will they nerf Hal while being as generous as possible for Ben?

How hard will they nerf Hal while being as generous as possible for Ben?

Attached: C03B80F1-F70B-42E1-A1F5-6FAEE445775B.png (750x421, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hkR6xfURYjw
ben10transformsintodeathbattle.blogspot.com/?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUaAUg-i48
youtube.com/watch?v=ffUnNaQTfZE
twitter.com/BenBSinger/status/1124082670051495936
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that the Ben 10 wiki says Alien X is vulnerable to power drain and guess what Hal can do.

Reminder that Hal does not have to ask permission to use the central battery. He can go full Parallax and just take it by force. Is that OOC? Yes, so is him wanting to murder a child for reasons.

Reminder that Hal can die, wait for Alien X to be dismissed, will himself back to life and shoot the omnitrix.

Reminder that Hal can literally enter Alien X’s inner universe and assasinate Ben.

Reminder that if Hal destroys Bens watch Ben is fucked but he can literally create another ring out of willpower if anything happens to his ring.

They will ignore ALL OF THIS and just have Ben Alien X Hal after taking a supernova blast.

why is this a match up? because they're both green? they have nothing in common

>Reminder that the Ben 10 wiki says Alien X is vulnerable to power drain and guess what Hal can do.
That specific instance was for a BABY Celetialsapien, and was done by a guy whose powers were built for that kind of power absorption. If Hal tries the same thing, he'll insta-lose.

>Reminder that Hal does not have to ask permission to use the central battery. He can go full Parallax and just take it by force. Is that OOC? Yes, so is him wanting to murder a child for reasons.
Alien X no longer has the permission problem in any way that matters per OV.

>Reminder that Hal can die, wait for Alien X to be dismissed, will himself back to life and shoot the omnitrix.
Will do shit for dick because of the failsafe function.

>Reminder that Hal can literally enter Alien X’s inner universe and assasinate Ben.
Erased by Bellicus and Serena with a passing thought.

>Reminder that if Hal destroys Bens watch Ben is fucked but he can literally create another ring out of willpower if anything happens to his ring.
Very few things can destroy the Omnitrix. Least of which being it's in-built self-destruct mechanism, which will also kill Hal if he triggers it.

>They will ignore ALL OF THIS and just have Ben Alien X Hal after taking a supernova blast.
Well yes, because Ben is the very obvious victor here.

Shut up.

A fitting rebuttal for one who does not have a counterargument. Face it, user. Hal is out of his depth here.

This feels like Hal stomps Ben until Alien X comes out and gg.

>Alien X no longer has the permission problem in any way that matters per OV.
I never saw much of any Ben10 series, and only up to the first time he used X in this particular season I guess. How did he resolve the whole 3 personalities controlling one body by democracy issue?

Even some of Ben's non-Alien X aliens can fuck Hal, such as Toepick or Feedback. And if they give him his Ben 10,000 stuff, then he also has Atomic-X.

Hal has no way of winning this, and anyone with a brain can see that.

Green and both found alien device

He pretty much told Bellicus and Serena that if they gave him near-total control over Alien X, then they could argue however much they liked whilst he did what he wanted. Wyatt said that he still needs to diplomance with them even now, but it's FAR easier to do than it was before, so the issue is almost irrelevant.

Hal's fucked as soon as Ben turns into this.

Attached: Pesky_dust.png (230x320, 71K)

>Toepick
The Fear Alien?

Plus the alien device is jewelry made by short old aliens.

Eh. I mean Ben's Omnitrix stops him from dying by changing him into an alien, Hal's ring even tho most writers forget prevents the user from dying.

They don'have to nerf hal or be generous to Ben. Ben's got so many aliens with so many potential avenues of attack. Hal can't possibly counter all of them. Hal has the advantage of having a single more powerful form, but he doesn't have anywhere near the versatility of Ben.

If ben could only pick one form and try to slug it out with that, he would definitely lose. But Ben is tricky, Hal won't know what's coming

Yup. Apparently its face is scary enough that it can drive even gods made with terror, and can cause outright insanity in some cases.

All in all, Hal is going to be stuffing hamboigahs up his ass in Hell.

>Apparently its face is scary enough that it can drive even gods made with terro
Eh. Hal should be immune/resistant. I mean he had Parallax, the fear entity inside of him and only snapped when Coast City went kaboom. The only issue for Hal is Ben going Alien X if Hal is stuck as a regular GL.

don't they get to argue for eternity anyway?

The difference is, they don't exist without Ben turning into Alien X, and ben won't turn into Alien X usually. But since he has control, they will get to argue more

I don't think thats true since the first time Ben turns into them, they were already arguing and had a lot of shit they wanted to vote on

>It was a baby Celestialsapien
They're still vulnerable to power drain according to the wiki. The omnitrix creator said so. Hal's held god-powers in his body before. Many, many times.

>Permission problems
He still has them. During his fight with the other celestial sapien we see him still struggling to work with the two even after he tells them to take a hike.

>Failsafe function
I thought that only protected Ben? Has it ever responded to protect the omnitrix itself?

>Erased with a passing thought
How good is their internal control?

>Very few things can destroy the omnitrix
Hal can literally trigger the destruct and leave to another universe. Or just fuck directly with it. Hasn't it been taken apart before and damaged?

>Ben is the obvious victor here
Only if they nerf Hal.

>Fights another Celestialsapien
>"Guys can you please fuck off for a minute and let me fight?"
>They do. Come back in a minute. "Oh now you need our help Ben?"

He still has diplomacy problems piloting Alien X. He's just better at it now.

Wasn't there a universe where ben fucking dies to charmcaster

Silver Age ring legit had an emergency charge that prevented anything from killing Hal, even yellow shit. Krona said he could only overcome the failsafe by crashing the entire universe because no force WITHIN the universe could harm him.

Even the failsafe function is a rip off of Green Lantern.

Ben's pretty low level unless his pet Beyonder plot device comes out.

>Hal needs permission to access the--

Attached: Hal Jordan Permission 1.jpg (1965x1380, 294K)

Attached: Hal Jordan Permission 2.jpg (1000x1516, 180K)

I'm fine with Hal losing to Alien X. But they fucking better give him the central battery. Dude does not need "permission" to take it. There was literally an event comic about him going mad with power and cucking the Guardians. There is NO REASON in this death battle with both characters going OOC and out to kill the other that he wouldn't do the same if he had to.

Attached: Hal Jordan Permission 3.jpg (1000x1532, 176K)

Central Battery powered lanterns did this to a cosmic Monitor Vampire that minutes ago literally went to heaven and killed Specter and all the angels.

If they give Hal the central battery Alien X is going to get raped.

This is basically Thanos vs Darkseid all over again. You have a more normy-friendly character (Thanos) against a DEEPEST LORE character (Darkseid). And the big deciding question of the fight is whether or not the DEEPEST LORE character gets nerfed or not. Everyone knows Thanos/Ben will get the IG/Alien X but no one knows if Darkseid/Hal will get multiverse godhead/central battery.

It's literally Thanos vs Darkseid all over again.

Attached: SPIKE THIS VAMPIRE.jpg (1280x2004, 632K)

He never did need permission, he took thr power duribg emerald dawn when he was a rookie too
Yeah but that was during ultimate alien iirc, so Ben had alien X

I bet they'll still gimp Hal.

They'll give Ben his Beyonder mech that he literally has to co-pilot with two other bickering intellects but will say Hal has to "ask permission" of something he can literally take by force anytime he wants.

>Crazy Hal wants to revive Coast City
>Guardians so no
>He takes the battery anyway

>Crazy Hal wants to murder Ben 10
>Guardians so no
>"Lol Hal is screwed"

Watch them do this.

>When Hal down the battery and blows up Alien X due to a greater experience fighting universe/multiverse level threats like Specter and greater experience absorbing god-powers (he's controlled the entire emotional spectrum, the wrath of god, the central battery plus a mother box, he can totally absorb Alien X)

You Cartoon Network kiddies are about to learn about the dials just like the Dragon Ball kiddies.

Attached: DIALS.jpg (592x1060, 396K)

Toepick is a good bet too.

Attached: Toepick.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

This. Alien X is not the only form in this matchup that could kill Hal. Atomix, Clockwork, Feedback, Upchuck, Pesky Dust, Toepick, Waybig, I'm pretty sure even Humoungasaur can brute force Hal into submission.

If Ma Vreedle can handle Toepick, Hal certainly can as well.

I wanted him to fight Kyle instead.

Ma Vreedle is insane and doesn't know fear, Hal doesn't have those buffs.

>Implying Hal isn't insane and doesn't know fear.

>is virtually indestructible, nothing can even wound him let alone destroy him
>is the color yellow

Ben wins using The Worst, screencap this.

Attached: The_Worst.PNG.png (494x497, 327K)

GLs aren't affected by Yellow.

>They're still vulnerable to power drain according to the wiki. The omnitrix creator said so. Hal's held god-powers in his body before. Many, many times.
The wiki is full of shit because it's a wiki. Anyway, if Hal absorbs their powers, he more or less loses his own autonomy for all eternity. That's a loss-condition.

>He still has them. During his fight with the other celestial sapien we see him still struggling to work with the two even after he tells them to take a hike.
In OV, his problems with the transformation are more or less gone now. It's all too easy to get Bellicus and Serena to let him off the hook with the working deal they've etched out.

>I thought that only protected Ben? Has it ever responded to protect the omnitrix itself?
The Omnitrix and Ben are interlinked. An attack focused on the Omnitrix WILL fuck over Ben by extension, and thusly trigger the failsafe.

>How good is their internal control?
You're trying to fight beings who could erase the multiverse/omniverse with six thoughts inside their own head, so you tell me.

>Hal can literally trigger the destruct and leave to another universe. Or just fuck directly with it. Hasn't it been taken apart before and damaged?
99% of Hal's versions can't leave to another universe as casually as you claim, so they're still fucked if the self-destruct happens. And the Omnitrix has only rarely been damaged between all of the various iterations of the show. At times it glitches out, but those are actually very easily resolved issues typically caused by Ben treating the thing as how a caveman would treat a particularly sharp rock.

>Only if they nerf Hal.
Nerf or no nerf, it doesn't matter. Hal dies either way you slice it.

The color yellow is a weakness from what I remember though. Did they retcon that or something?

I find it hilarious that the post jerking off Hal above your own and the Toepick one is trying to say that Hal beating the Spectre means that he can take out Alien X. It's a delicious delusion that you rarely get to see these days.

>a greater experience fighting universe/multiverse level threats

Good thing Alien X is Omniversal level then huh?

Attached: guess i'll recreate the universe.png (1280x1280, 210K)

Yeah. Hasn't affected them in like years.

>Loses his own autonomy for all eternity
He's had the wrath of God and literally all the emotions in the universe in his head. He'll be fine.

>More or less gone
But still present.

>An attack on the omnitrix is treated as an attack on Ben
Is there any proof of this? Has it never been damaged or sabotaged in all the series?

>Hal can't leave to other universe as casually as you claim
Speed force anomaly.

It ended after Zero Hour. No Parallax in the battery means he's loose, but it also means no yellow weakness.

Alien X is basically diet Kirby. If you're trying to bet against it, then you've clearly already lost.

Attached: 1550004449053.jpg (1280x2634, 217K)

>Muh 6 thoughts
He's never done more than a universe outside twitter shitposts and the other celestialsapiens came down hard on him for it.

Good thing Hal's never killed multiverse level threats OH WAIT HE HAS.

>He's had the wrath of God and literally all the emotions in the universe in his head. He'll be fine.
The Spectre =/= things that can casually unmake the multiverse/omniverse.

>But still present.
Only via technicality. They're there, but they're so negligible in their current state as to be meaningless.

>Is there any proof of this? Has it never been damaged or sabotaged in all the series?
Not in any lasting way, far as I can recall. The only thing that might count is the self-destruct state it was in during the first movie, and Azmuth casually resolved that.

>Speed force anomaly.
Will help him how in this case? Because Ben could literally have that thing detonate within seconds right in his damn face and he could do nothing to evade that.

>literally has to start trying to nerf or throw out canon WoG statements just to ensure that Hal doesn't immediately get his asshole raped
Hilarious.

There's an uncountable degree of difference between omniversal (and meta, because the Celestialsapiens canonically fuck with the shows artstyle out of boredom) destruction and multiversal power, user.

Doesn't mean he isn't Omniversal level, which he is. Celestialsapiens are the God Race creators of all existence in the Omniverse and they can create multiverses with six thoughts so they could mostly likely create more omniverses in like twelve and yes that is a hyperbolic state but I'm just giving an example, you need to realize that Alien X is in fact above anything in the DC multiverse.

I wouldnt say Alien X is above everything in the DCU. The Source eluded to in the latest JL run is probably a hardstop, same for the Thought-Robot and the Gentry as well. But the majority of things people try to spin as being big dogs in versus battles? Yeah, they don't really have an answer to that kind of raw hax.

But has Hal ever killed OMNIVERSAL threats like Alien X is? Because omniversal is above multiversal idiot, god you DCucks are pathetic.

Attached: smug ben.png (341x351, 209K)

Is Ben 10 still a thing? I know Yea Forums talks about it, but I haven't watched it in at least a decade and figured it went away with the rest of the 00s CN shows.

>Think this would be trash death battle
>Anons having heated discussion.
>Actually learn from this discussions.

>The Specter isn't multiverse level
He is. Remember COIE? Literally arm wrestled with the Anti-Monitor trying to replace the hand. Hal smacked him like a bitch.

>Omniverse isn't multiverse
Yes it is.

Celestialsapiens are literally sparkly monitors. And Hal killed one--possibly the most powerful one.

Ben 10 got multiple sequel shows that continued the story after the original series. There's Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse.

WOG tweet was that Alien X could destroy a multiverse/omniverse (the tweet that asked considered them the same) with six thoughts. Which is hardly worth commenting on. If you can kill one universe you can kill several multiverses.

Hal is in the same boat. He's destroyed/remade the universe before. He's even killed Deimos during Convergence after he absorbed all the powers of time and hypertime which super-brainiac used to bring cities to and from the Crisis. That's macrotime and clearly multiverse level.

>He is. Remember COIE? Literally arm wrestled with the Anti-Monitor trying to replace the hand. Hal smacked him like a bitch.
The Anti-Monitor varies even in COIE. And even he couldn't initiate instant multiversal destruction. It was fast surely, but not instant. Not really comparable to Celestialsapiens.

>Yes it is.
No, not really. Not according to Ben10, and not even according to DC (especially not in the latest JL run).

>Celestialsapiens are literally sparkly monitors. And Hal killed one--possibly the most powerful one.
See the first point.

Since Ben can be easily defeated by either Kirby or Deku, I'd say Hal.
But seriously, this guy is completely right Ben is a joke next to him.

Ben died to Charmcaster. I don't get the debate.

Ben is fucked regardless of Death Battle

Hal can just change the structure of Ben's DNA and his watch

Attached: df81594b.jpg (714x1114, 211K)

>Even he couldn't initiate instant multiverse destruction
He literally did and that was BEFORE he ascended to the level of The Hand.

>No not really
Yes really. Ben 10 wiki treats multiverse and omniverse as interchangable under the heading of "cosmos." DC's multi-multiverse is different because each multiverse cluster has several surrounding layers of infinite god spheres and limbos and monitor spheres that the Ben 10 cosmos lacks. The DC cosmos is larger because of this--and hypertime.

>Even Alien X relies on DNA manipulation
>Hal can manipulate DNA
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNA

Someone send this page to death battle.

The term Omniverse relates to a collection of every concept of existence, every universe, multiverse, megaverse, timeline, alternate worlds, pocket dimensions etc. so yes in concept it's similar to a multiverse but an Omniverse is undeniably the step above a multiverse.

And keep in mind, the Celestialsapien race is capable of creating and destroying Omniverses but it probably takes them a while. They can destroy/create a multiverse in six thoughts so maybe it takes them like a day or a week to make/break an Omniverse.

Attached: alien_x_by_kurotamashisan_dbmpr46-fullview.png (1024x1321, 1.96M)

Here Hal changes the structure of a being and turns them into a bird without even trying

Attached: ca9d1208.jpg (480x480, 255K)

>He literally did and that was BEFORE he ascended to the level of The Hand.
No, he did not actually. The Anti-Monitors method typically varied between universes, but it was closer to him entering them, converting them into the stuff he's composed of, and then sucking them down. It was a quick burn, but nowhere near instant.

>Yes really. Ben 10 wiki treats multiverse and omniverse as interchangable under the heading of "cosmos." DC's multi-multiverse is different because each multiverse cluster has several surrounding layers of infinite god spheres and limbos and monitor spheres that the Ben 10 cosmos lacks. The DC cosmos is larger because of this--and hypertime.
In OV proper, the omniverse is considered a separate concept from the multiverse as it is understood. One character almost goes mad when he finds it out, and starts descending into babbling.

>Kirby
Kirby would assrape literally everyone in DB thus far. And I mean everyone. This is well established.

Losing to Kirby isn't a point against you. It just means you finally met THE bigger fish.

How many multiverses does it take to make an omniverse?

I thought he only switched to an invasion force because they broke his anti-matter towers? Before that he was destroying universes instantly with waves of whiteness and would have started doing so again if Flash didn't break his anti-matter gun.

Changing Ben's DNA wouldn't really have an effect, given how hardcoded the Omnitrix is with him. The Omnitrix can also reset entire genetic structures on a species-wide scale (or further) in an instant, so this point is moot.

>Implying the PC multiverse under this defination wasn't also an omniverse
They had pocket dimensions and things like the land of fairytales and phantom zone.

But wouldn't it sill fuck with him since even Alien X (somehow) has DNA? Whatever form the omnitrix pics Hal can just NOPE away by replicating the DNA change.

This. The Omnitrix itself is hax.

>I thought he only switched to an invasion force because they broke his anti-matter towers?
The shaves of nothingness were one method. Sometimes he just appeared in the universe and it started getting well, eaten. His methods of consumption varied depending on the situation and what he felt like doing at the time. Though the waves were by far his fastest developed method.

That scan shows that Hal can change the structure of the watch too to render it useless

Again, the Omnitrix itself can resolve the issue. It can instantly tell when something has gone amiss and rectify whatever tampering has gone on. Despite what some people may think, the Omnitrix essentially has a will of its own, rudimentary as it may come off as.

That's also a good point. Has the omnitrix itself ever resisted molecular level tampering? Where does it go when Ben transforms? Is it that logo thing in his other forms?

Hal would only have to revert Ben's DNA once in order to kill him and literally to anything not Alien X.

>Where does it go when Ben transforms? Is it that logo thing in his other forms?
Yes. It adapts itself to fit whatever form he's assumed, even ones that don't really make sense (like Goop).

DNA is defined very loosely when the Omnitrix is concerned. Alien X and possibly other beings that the Omnitrix can transform the user into like Clockwork and Armodrillo (who are clearly cybernetic in nature) don't have traditional DNA like say, humans do, alien biology and all that.

Considering this, Verdona was most likely bullshitting when she said the Omnitrix couldn't transform Ben into an Anodite, the showrunners of Omniverse even originally planned for Ben to have an Anodite transformation.

Hal would just hit the failsafe if he tried that.

>Turns into Alien X
>Hal reverts his DNA to human
>Crashes into Ben with the speed force anomaly jet before the omnitrix can correct

I can see this ending happening.

>Is it that logo thing in his other forms?

Yes, the logo on Ben's transformation is the Omnitrix itself.

>When this ended up being a far closer and far more interesting fight than you thought

It amuses me that the two space alien heroes are arguably more of a powerful matchup than Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange.

Get fucked magic.

Doubt Hal can stop the Omnitrix before it "lul nope's" him. Thing outsped the Big Bang going off dead-center on Ben without even a mark to show for it.

Does anyone have a link to GL issue no 6 from Morrison's current run where Hal fucks with a U-bomb? The storytime here was deleted by some faggot mod here out of spite I'd guess since that thread was deleted

Ben had time to regret his last words were snot rocket.

Apparently Ben 10 fans have been clamoring for him to get a Death Battle for a while, so just from that alone you know how this is going to go. Just like Toph.

Check archives?

Really? Fuck. They're going to jew Hal aren't they?

I'd be with you on this one, but it's not just Hal acting alone, he clearly has a tremendous amount of high-level superheroes and multiversal beings backing him up.

I can't take Ben too seriously since he loses to some street level aliens, I mean I get its a kids cartoon and they need conflict.

Hal can stop time, in addition to time travel

Attached: 1989-03-14_Action_Comics_642_12_GL.jpg (743x1146, 217K)

It was deleted

Attached: 1989-03-14_Action_Comics_642_22_GL.jpg (737x1143, 227K)

>DNA manipulation for the Alien X transformation
>Molecular manipulation for the omnitrix
>Time Travel
>Speed Force level speed
>Can will himself back to life
>And when he eats the central battery becomes a being capable of destroying and recreating the universe just like Alien X

If Ben wins fine, but they damn well better address these points.

what is it about "who would win" scenarios that bring out the autism in every nerd?

Clockwork is a thing that exists you do realize?

But he cant' use Clockwork with Alien X.

>autism
Fag

Bottom line is superhero fights are the stuff of playground fights as kids, it's the ultimate measuring contest in terms of kind of ideas

>Bottom line is superhero fights are the stuff of playground fights as kids
What an apt comparison, since most of the posters in this thread are acting like children

>Hal can just grab Ben
>Nu-uh, Ben can absorb energy
>Yeah huh! Hal can absorb energy too!
>Yeah well Ben can turn into something that Hal can't absorb
>Noooo because Hal can just alter Ben's DNA
>It doesn't matter, Ben can turn into a god
>Yeah but Ben can't use it well
ad infinitum

It doesn't even matter who wins in the Video.
If Hal wins, Ben fans will say that they didn't let him use the right forms (or something along those lines)
If Ben wins, then Hal fans will say that they didn't let him use enough of his powers (or something along those lines)

Bottom line is, everything is made up. The points being made in this thread don't matter.

Attached: 4688668e4138abc21361f6bde1e21598bf0d18751fb011bd6d638cb06d94e6ec.jpg (430x300, 39K)

Truest and best post.

Ben if fucked

Attached: green-lantern-kilowog-saves-his-planet-in-ring.jpg (737x369, 104K)

You are an idiot, fuck off with your off-topic bullshit, you type like a faggot

>Kilowag can't make 16 billion construct bodies
>Meanwhile John Stewart recreates an entire solar system and Kyle pockets a field of singularities

HUMANS BEST LANTERNS

>off-topic
A. No thread in the history of Yea Forums has ever remained on-topic. Are you new?
B. It's not off-topic, I'm discussing the battle and the discussion surrounding the battle

> you type like a faggot
Thank you! I'm a huge fan of Truman Capote

Yeah, the ring is limited only by the will and imagination of the ring bearer in question, Hal with the GL is broken and OP as fuck in terms of high end feats

Attached: 5467103-03_10.jpg (624x960, 282K)

>but it's not real so it doesn't matter anyway
You type like a fag, fuck off with your faggotry faggot

My, what a witty retort. How many hours did it take you to come up with that one?

>fagging it up this much

How the hell is this fight generating as much heat as Carol vs Billy?

Define "omniversal", retard. Not every series uses that term. They use better terms like "multiverse", "reality", "existence", etc..

>being literally incapable of writing a sentence without using some variation of "faggot"

Ben 10 fans and GL fans duh, plus those videos about how Ben can defeat Goku and Superman has raised some steam

>faggot gonna keep faggin
Fag

Both have access tobalein devices, both have brown hair and green eyes, both are space cops (kinda) and personalities are similar enough

>Ben now has a alien that upgrades his other aliens into more powerful versions
>meaning that Alien X, Waybig, Upgrade and even more can be way too powerful
And you told me the reboot was trash
youtu.be/hkR6xfURYjw

>Morrison is said to possibly be extending his GL run
> the same writer that gave us GSP1M and the Thought Robot

In Morrison we trust

>107337451
I rest my case

Diet Kirby is up hals alley to beat then

The Omni-Enhanced stuff? Not sure if they’ll combine Ben with his reboot self

I thought Time Travel was a Silver Age only thing?

I can’t remember the last time he did it outside the God of Light thing

Dude, Flashpoint?

We know how Screw Attack is. They give Goku all his transformations. What makes you think Ben will don't have his entire pack to fight Hal?

Apparently they're giving Ben EVERYTHING

Wasn't that Barry?

They used golden age feats for Billy when he fought Carol and every single Marvel characters gets their silver age feats even though sliding timescale should have scrubbed them.

When did Hal time travel in flashpoint?

Source on that?

Because it's a different Ben. That's like giving Goku Super Saiyan Rose

Just pointing out that time travel is still a thing in modern DC.

I don't remember any Golden Age feats that were used for Billy.
As for Marvel, any feats that weren't retconned out.

Ben lost Upgrade

Well I specifically meant Hal being able to time travel

IIRC its for an episode commentary for Wario vs Dedede or the podcast
Also Ben 10 has been highly requested for years apparently

That's not what people mean.
In this case, Hal's time travel abilities were ignored since the end of the Silver Age, and haven't been used at all so might as well be non-canon now.

Dude General Ross is currently born in the 70's. It's impossible for many things in early Marvel to exist period unless you think Tony got his first armor in Vietnam?

Difference is that Toph had a whole sprite sheet made for her by fans and plenty of highly requested characters like Wolverine have lost

I think Kyle time traveled once, but that might have been when he was Ion.

Yeah, Hal won't get the buff he needs in three fucking weeks
Hell, the episode is likely almost already done

If they can literally give Ben the abilities of a Ben from another universe then they can damn well give Hal his PC feats.

Human idiots who found a green device of alien origin that gives them a variety of powers
Smoothies vs Hamboigahs
Also Marvel vs DC is stale

So what ring works best for Ben?

Hal doesn't need a buff, he's already overpowered as fuck in terms of feats

Whichever one fits incest the best.

DB uses composite versions of characters anyway

They used a golden age scan when they talked about his speed IIRC.

Did they mention what if anything Hal gets?

Can he reach the battery faster than Alien X to kill him?

Ben’s not realy angry, he’s not scary, he doesn’t seem interested in romance, he’s not exactly a symbol of hope, he’s pretty compassionate I guess, Greed? Not really, he kind of likes being famous. Thinking Willpower?

Attached: Inside Alien X.png (1024x574, 97K)

Hal can stop time

Nah, the only thing that one might count is them saying Billy can easily survive in space while a golden age panel is on screen.

Speed Force Anomaly user.

They didn't use PC Superman

Didn't that hunter guy with the axe separate Ben from the watch?

Didn't see it myself (I ain't paying shit and M3U8 doesnt work anymore)
Guess we have to wait and see

Wasn't that before Omniverse gave Ben an automatic safety feature

Giv e Ben Master Control, and he wins.

>Watch turns him automaticaly into any alien that would prevent his death
>Can change at will so he is able to go for atrtack and defense mode freely and adapt
>CAN FUSE ALIENS TO MIX THEIR POWERS

He didn't even NEED to use Alien x.

His fusion of Atomix and Alien X, is basicaly "Doctor Manhattan, but with Alien X power level and without ANY restriction".

How hard they wilp NERF Ben so Hgal has a chance?

Attached: Atomic_X_(BU).png (722x1171, 232K)

Idk, haven't watched in a while

I thought he always had a failsafe?

That's because they were trying really, really hard to get Goku to win.

So can Ben, as 2 different aliens. Maybe 3.

They didn't use PC Batman, Wonder Woman, etc

Peak Ben is clearly more powerful than peak Hal, even if they both have basicaly bulshit "can do anything" powers, and realisticaly a fight like that would make no damn sense.

Still, I don't get some DCucks obsessions with power level.

The failsafe was always there, he didn't take the Omnitrix but rather cut Ben's hand with his alien axe teleporting Ben to the void while he took his hand somewhere to have the watch safely removed, the Omnitrix never left Ben's hand, he simply made Ben leave the hand.

Attached: need a hand.png (640x360, 267K)

ben10transformsintodeathbattle.blogspot.com/?m=1

Ye so can't Hal trap Ben inside his pocket dimension or inside his ring.

Base Hal can beat base Ben, but Max power Hal can't beat Max power Ben.

Maybe?

Attached: the hand.png (640x360, 307K)

Doesn't even need Atomix.

Skurd powered Ben can ise Alien X powers in ANY of his forms.

Attached: Pic 624.png (280x200, 81K)

That's pretty morbid for a kid's cartoon.

He would just transform inside it and get out. Unless Hal is awarte of how the omnitrix functions, which makes no sense.

>Peak Ben is CLEARLY more powerful than the dude that beat up the Specter, Deimos, absorbed a multiverse killing blast, and destroyed and remake the universe and stop/control time

>Why are DCucks obsessed with power levels?

Peak Ben would have to be Ben 10,000. DCucks would try to dispute this but Hal would be curb stomped to oblivion if he was fighting Ben 10,000, no contest. He is literally Ben but with power and competency times a thousand.

Attached: Ben-10-000-ben-10-omniverse-37155476-1280-720.png (1280x720, 517K)

That's one way Hal could win along with time travel termination/DNA reversal/Alien X cosmic power absorption/teleporting inside Alien X to kill Ben/molecularly attacking the omnitrix itself

The ring can function as a tricorder and scan the omnitrix.

Parralax Hal > Ben 10,000

So is no one gonna talk about Ascalon?

Will DB even let Ben use it?

Attached: Ascalon.png (360x464, 194K)

Probably not, Ascalom was a lameass weapon anyways.

I mean it trappes Mywrhdeen for years.
This fucking dude got his ass kicked by Kevin 10,000

That’s not even the right Ben 10K, also Way Big literally crushed Kevin 11K

What do you mean, it was a weapon capable of absorbing and withstanding the omnipotent powers of !NotCthulu

Legit this is better than Nova vs Hal, because we're actually having a discussion. Anyway Hal's fucked when Chromastone just absorbs Hal's energy shield and stabs hims

Pretty boring, it’s just a sword that does random shit, and we all know Feedback could have done the job way better

>along with time travel termination/
Ben 10 has full control of time as 3 aliens plus Eon. Not gonna work.

>DNA reversal
Hal can DNA reversal as much as Ben can turn him into dust.

>Alien X cosmic power absorption
Ben can also absorb his powers in multiple ways, to not mention the failsafe - everyone who tries to absorb the Omnitrix activates the defense protocol

>teleporting inside Alien X to kill Ben
Ben can do the same, and failsafe woild peotect Ben from death by turning him into an alien that wouod survive that.

>molecularly attacking the omnitrix itself
Ben can attack the rings, the watch has defense protections that attack who atttack it

That was an alternate timeline, every time Ben meets his future self his future is altered and Ben 10k becomes "cooler" and stronger. No joke, first his future self just had a better Omnitrix, then a better Ultimatrix, then the Biomnitrix which could create alien fusions with the combined strength and powers of two forms.

Omniverse Ben 10k is peak.

The finale is Ben having to convince Alien X for full control and Hal has to convince the Gaurdians why it's okay to use full power on a 10-17 year old

>omnitrix defensive protocols
Can you elaborate on what those are?

So basicaly most of what Halfags say thatt they can do against Ben, are things that Ben can do himself and could do with Hal?

This battle seems to be the mostt bulshit I ever saw.

Hal doesn't need permission, Guardians basically let Hal do whatever the fuck he wants.
Changing to an Alien if hes about to die I guess.

The writers of DB aren't clever enough to make something that entertaining happen.

>Absorbing the power of one of Ben's transformations causes a failsafe
Really? According to the wiki Celestialsapiens are vulnerable to having their powers stolen.

It could absorb energy better but Ben was omnipotent without Alien X restrictions, something feedback couldn't do

In the finale pre reboot it's stated that the Omnitrix will cycle through all aliens to save the owner in a last ditch effort. This was used to help Ben survive the big bang

Every single time, from Vilgax to Kevin that someone tried to attfack the Omnitrix, it liberated a wave of some kind of energy. There was no limit show to it, and the omnitrix himself has a universal bomb preparred in it in case things go bad.

If the watch turns him back into another alien while Hal isn't murdering him inside Alien X wouldn't he just die as Alien X is all that can withstand Jordan's most powerful attacks and he's already Alien X?

Alright, but who could figure out how the other's alien artifact works first?

Attached: 1459199724842.png (250x250, 17K)

Ben is a kid, Power rings are connected to the book of OA and can access whatever thr Guardians know also power rings can make their own assessments.

Probably talking about when. Vilgax tried to mess with the omnitrix and was blasted away. I think the same thing happened to Kevin and he absorved the energy, which turned him into a weird freak

If Hal ever interacted with the Hero Dial, he might get an idea of how the Omnitrix works

Nova would have been Quicksilver vs Flash, an easy win for DC.

This is actually a fight.

Probably Hal since the rings work as tricorders and scan all kinds of shit.

No because Ben will be INSIDE Hal, and Ben will ha e already killed him there.

Again you make this mistake This strategy that you are giving to Hal is a thing thatt Ben could do too.

Were any of these attacks molecular based?

>Really? According to the wiki Celestialsapiens are vulnerable to having their powers stolen.
That Celestial sapiens wasn't inside the omnitrix.

Omnitrix blasts everyone that tries to remove or fuck with it.

>Hal is inside Alien X which Ben is also inside of but then Ben becomes something which has Hal inside of him because of failsafe
This fight is fucking weird.

Probably.

I mean, thatt thing can destroy the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUaAUg-i48
News flash, Ben can do the same with his Omnitrix, In a Universal scale if may I add, every time Hall change his molecular structure Ben can simply change it back.

The whole reason he wanted to drain a baby was because draining an adult would give gin the split personas.

Celestialsapiens grow new personas as they age.

isn't the omnitrix a big bang bomb waiting to go off if the host dies?

I feel like the watch has been removed before besides Asmuth

Fight between 2 essentialy omnipotent characters MAKES NO SENSE.

Honeslty I DON'T EVEN SEE THE POINT OF ARGUING, if both chartacters have power of "can do anything".

Ben can do the same thing if he wants to

The Omnitrix can be removed safely, but it isn't just that simple.

Atomix has Doctor Manhattan powers.

Ben can do that.

SERIOUSLY NIGGAS.

Ben has access to more than 1 TRILLION ON POWERS.

You will NOT find a power thaft he can't use.

Attached: images.png (447x686, 35K)

Ye and power rings can manipulate tech just by imagining it, so in theory Hal can will his ring to remove the omnitrix.

By this logic, Ben can take over the rigns just by becoming Upgrade. Even so, external force affectijg the omnitrix will activate universal bomb.

I remember in Dawnbreaker how there's an anti kill mode set as default. Has Hal ever killed anyone with his ring?

Hal has successfully stopped a U-bomb. I mean power rings arent simple tech anyway so if Upgrade did go to Hals ring he in theory can outwill Ben out of the ring.
Ye he has.

The Guardians removed that back in Sinestro Corps War.

>power rings arent simple tech anyway
Upgrade was never show to have a limit on which tech he can fully control.

Omnitrix has a Fail-safe whenever Ben is in danger that responds to even a big bang on the face. The Omnitrix could simply turn him quickly onto an alien that can scape Hal's Molecular tampering, Someone Like Ghostfreak that can survive if even a single molecule of his body is intact, or into Feedback that can absorb any kind of energy.

I think the one big weakness Ben has is that he can only use one alien at a time. Ben's biggest strength is that he's really really resourceful and can think on the fly.

Can Ben turn Hal into a busty cheerleader?

The ring is solid willpower. There's no tech components to hack.

Hal is faster than the big bang.

>I think the one big weakness Ben has is that he can only use one alien at a time
Not really. See and He can fuse aliens by the end of Omniverse.

>external force affecting the Omnitrix will activate universal bomb.
Not necessarily, only if it's done wrong.

So is the watch as it was show.

Hal can use his abilities simultaneously without having to switch forms

Every fucking DB is like this, it doesn't mean people are going to stop anytime soon

Ben at his most powerful > Hal at his most powerful > Base Hal > Base Ben

I'm betting on Ben, specially if they let him use his most bullshit abilities like alien fusion.

Attached: 1459715561238.gif (180x166, 457K)

Yeah well its all hypothetical anyway, you may be right or me but whatever happens after DB, people wi bitch.
Ben lost and got captured by Hex and charmcaster until he got freed by Gwen in Time heals episode breh

Are you sure? Even so

>The Red light can corrupt the aura of a Green Lantern, draining the power of a Green Lantern Ring

Ben jusft need to do red light.

Which a shitload of aliens do, like Feedback, Chromastone or Alien x.

Ben 10 universe is smaller

Ghostfreak

So can Ben at the end of Omniverse.

The red light isn't actually low-frequency EM radiation. It's pure concentrated rage given physical form like how yellow light isn't actually yellow light, its pure fear.

Has to be Red Lantern energy, not just any red light

Proof? And what this would even have to do with anything if it was true?

Are you talking about red lantern blood? Hal is resistant to mind control and fear shit, dudes been taking telepathic attacks from Hammond who is probably the strongest telepath in fiction

Easily replicable woth OMNIPOTENCE as power.

if they are going to bring Silver age GL then they better use all of Ben Rincarnatins too.

Not mind attacks, red light, according to the wiki.

DC has infinite universes each much larger in scale, that much more collective willpower in turn feeds the ring, GL rings can absorb infinite amounts of energy given the proper willpower

Why are all the Ben defenders immediately saying Ben will go alienx from the get go. Ben is cocky to the point he loses to street level so Ben will probably fuck around first, Hal would probably ask his ring what the deal with the watch is and can probably will the ring to remove the watch.
Red lantern blood affects the victim with rage aka mind attacks. That's why toepick or whatever cant one shot him

If this was Hal against any Ben that isn't OV Ben then he'd win, that's a fact.
OV just went out of their way to make Ben as stupidly powerful as possible, it also made him kinda stupid, so it evens out I guess, but he still beats Hal.

Attached: 1555423450899.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

The Guardians wouldn't show up because outside help

>DC has infinite universes
Ben 10 operates in multiverse logic.

So infinite universes too.

>GL rings can absorb infinite amounts of energy
Feedback was not show to have a limit, AND EVEN SO, Ben ks still OMNIPOTENT, so "infinite" is meanless.

Do you known what omnipotent is?

New god Hal stomps

Attached: kQzJEj0.jpg (1988x3056, 864K)

>Why are all the Ben defenders immediately saying Ben will go alienx from the get go
Why are all Hal defenders saying thatf he will jump head first on the battery and have infinite power beyond anti-monitor?

And knowing Death Battle, they will both just escale the battle with time.

Is Master Control even relevant to Ben 10 or was that just a one off

I can see why not

Ben can do that.
Alien x and Atomix.

He can activate it in AF, if he says the right code

A big bang, TO THE FACE, like, he was practically kissing that blast when it booms

Imagine if this was old Yea Forums talking about it

It shows up plenty of times,and he is show to have it on every future.

Not sure if he has unlimited master control by the end of Omniverse, but peak Ben has.

Idk, never said Hal will go Super saiyan from thr start but in a regular encounter Hal will probably win but Ben going Alien X without Hal getting any buffs he gets stomped.
DB Ever do any draws?

He doesn't have to go Alien X from the get go, and he obviously wont. There is a failsafe that will put him in whatever alien is needed to survive, and if the threat is big enough, it'll pick Alien X. If I had to guess how it will go:
>Ben fucking around in some alien form
>Hal tries to stop him
>Begin fight
>Ben gets stomped
>Goes a stronger alien
>Still gets beat
>Alien X last resort
>Hal goes Parallax to match
Then it's a matter of how they interpret feats, and who has the bigger hax.

DB didnt include Rune King Thor or Phoenix Force Namor, what makes you think they include half this shit about Green Lantern or Ben

Just with Goomba and Koopa. And kind of for Eggman vs Wily

oh of course not. It is still childish, however

Chromastone and Feedback can just absrob green energy.

Puft.

If needed Ben will jusrt combo them with omnipotent sword or shield like in

sometimes, chuck norris vs segata sanshiro and the mario mook off come to mind

>Ben lost and got captured by Hex and charmcaster until he got freed by Gwen in Time heals episode breh

That was when Ben had the Prototype of the Omnitrix not the real one, If They are going to use an Inferior Omnitrix then I can see Hal wining.

Can see it going to a draw if they do peak feats. Hal in TDKR was also omnipotent.

You mean the Sword of Superman

Attached: 1841562-sos-1.gif (599x916, 407K)

If its not at least a draw its bulshit.

hal literaly can't throw ANYTHING at peak Ben 10k, or Omniverse Ben and win, because the watch will always change Ben to what can survive that.

Can I just say that I'm dumb founded that Hal Jordan has such feats just because of his willpower and whatnot, is honestly more ridiculous than most Ben 10 shit

Not very much. From what I remember, that Omnitrix are for kids watch is pretty incompetent and open for malfunction. The lantern ring runs on a power source (ala special green lantern), can change anything to any user's will, and it's weakness is just piss yellow for some reason. The trix only transforms the user into a limited set of alien monsters to their disposal.

Hal should win, anyways. The only advantage Ben had was the ungodly amount of porn, mostly involving his cousin. It's not even good porn, either.

Attached: MLAATR fanart.gif (500x208, 2.7M)

Most of these are Hal being possessed by stronger beings than him.

I was expecting him to be at most galaxy cluster powerful not Universal and maybe even beyond. I guess that's just how DC works

GLs are ridiculous and they've been fellating Hal with insane feats through out the years.
I mean cause peak feat Hal and Ben are omnipotent, like what in the fuck. How do you even decide.

You are a massive casual in all fronts.
Disgusting.

Attached: 1552658193526.jpg (167x161, 11K)

Congratulations on the most ignorant post in this thread.

Get out of here normie

Here's your (You)

Define 'casual' for me. My only excuse is that I haven't watched Ben 10 in it's entirety. I may have watched a few episodes, but that was over a decade ago.

Attached: Dropped.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

>Not very much. From what I remember, that Omnitrix are for kids watch is pretty incompetent and open for malfunction
Haha, Ben is immortal and Omnipotent with that watch, There are any malfunctions anymore

Okay guys, Fuck DB. Who gets more babes, Ben or Hal? Cunny included

Well, considering that the wekaness to yellow changed, and by the end of Omniverse Ben has acess to omnipotence and a shitload of aliens, you are very casual.

Is this perhaps the DB that will break Yea Forums? This is legitimately the most autistic I've seen in a while for two sides to be.

It might, it is literally Cartoons vs Comics

I will say, Ben

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Man, I'm not all the way through OV yet, do all these girls want Ben's 10"? I remember the Fourarms girl was fiance'd, the girl from the movie with nanomech, and I think one of those is the girl from the monsters that wanted to cover the earth in lava. Where I'm at the Frog girl is still a rival, and 88 has only appeared once or twice and hasn't said much.

Can't believe Ben ends with Pajeet. Asian was a qt too

Wonder Woman vs Thor was more nuts if we're strictly Yea Forums vs Yea Forums

Literally the worst timed one because a month later after the death battle Wonder Woman got a Super Saiyan mode and Thor got Unlimited Hammer Works and Dual Wielding

Hal will win and all hell will break loose

From all of those girls, I say only 4 doesn't want Ben Booty but I am missing a few more, I couldn't find an image with all of them

She was Native American

Ben Zoomers vs HEAT Boomers
What Yea Forums vs Yea Forums match up be worse?

Going to take a wild guess and say Shock Rock is out of the question

Attached: Shock Rock.png (1074x598, 167K)

Ben is almost certainly going to win. The DB team seems to be writing off Hal as some guy who makes constructs so it's most likely going to be Ben 10 with everything vs Basic Hal.

If that is the case then They better not include Silver age GL

Maybe? I'd assume they're going with the original Ben up to OV, so everything from the Reboot should be out of the question.

Verdict aside, how would Yea Forums write this episode?
Shit like why they fight, what gags would be done during the fight, essential moments for the fight, etc

What makes you say that?

Halfags are like Hal himself
Too stubborn to give up

>Ben does some training with his aliens
>He accidentally blows up the RV into a million pieces by misfiring as Heatblast
>This sends a refrigerator into killing Carol Ferris
>Hal goes apeshit and fights Ben
>FIGHT
that's how it starts

Who's more competent? Ben or Hal?

Yup. Azmuth specifically designed it to go maximum universal destruction if its owner truly expires.

Fight starts over hamoboigahs vs smoothies.

Ben and Hal match each other. Every mode is met by another green lantern power.

"Ring scan indicates a DNA based transformation system with Monitor level capabilities."

Alien X comes out. Ben debates with the two greenheads to get it to move. Hal debates with the Guardians. Alien X moves, Hal says fuck it and takes the battery anyway.

They clash, the universe dissolves away and starts to be recreated as a black starfield, then a green plasma field, then a black starfield, and so on.

"That thing has DNA? How does that work?"

"I don't know. How do you do everything with green light?"

Hal then reverts Ben's DNA and before the omnitrix and fix it plows into Ben with the speed force anomaly jet construct. Ben splatters on the glass.

Hal then makes a construct burger and eats it while bits of Ben are flying around.

Is it pronounced (Dee-cucks) or (DC-cucks)

Every transformation, even Alien X, relies on changing Ben's DNA.

Hal fucks with the DNA he fucks with the root of Ben's powers.

That's pretty much it. They are both green and both have a super weapon attached to their right arm

He had enough time to regret his last words were snot rocket.

Why the fuck did he do that?
Wasn't the Omnitrix made for interspecies relations in mind?

Omniverse Ben is not stupid. There have been a multitude of moments in OV showcasing Ben's intelligent and resourceful side plus OV is part of the original continuity so all the shit he did in UAF is still canon.

From a writing perspective they had to "dumb down" Ben since him being too competent would remove any stakes. Something that Alien Force started with season three.

Hal is literally immune to fear you Dumbo.

It took it a second to fire the program.

>Hal then reverts Ben's DNA
Why wouldn't Ben just turn Hal into a fish before that? Or dust? If Hap can mess up with DNA why Ben can't too?

Explain to me because it makes no sense. To not mention the failsafe, again.

As said earlier everything that Hal can do, Ben can do too. The watch can also fix genetic anomalies, as show on the AF finale.

>Hal fucks with the DNA
Ben fucks with Hal's dna first,or the omnitrix activates failsafe.

Done.

Hal would just absorb him and his watch

Attached: p6_38+copy.jpg (1000x1513, 533K)

He put that in back when he was an edgy nihilist that thought the universe and everything/everyone in it was pointless so he designed it to detonate a universe-destroying blast after the Omnitrix's user (Max Tennyson, an old man) died.

I assume he took that feature off after Ben made him see the light.

Brain problems? Can be fixed

>Why the fuck did he do that?
To prevent shitters like Vilgax from getting their claws on it, which may as well be game over for existence anyway. "Better to die than be killed" and all that.

Would Kevin and Guy get along?

Chromastone and Feedback would just absorb the green energy and he ring.

They absorb EVERY energy.

All that Hal can do, Ben can do, you should know it already.

Hal can literally made himself pure will without DNA.

Yes really.

What did they say?

So who's the lesser dumbass?

He can do that at will? When he did that?

And even so, Ben can absorb any energy source, so green energy of will won't save him.

Hal's GL power comes from the building blocks of creation itself, that's what comes before the Big Bang

Well Ben is a doctor, plus his being 16 kind gives him some slack

Hal can just absorb him/it

Ben survived the Big Bang and recreated the universe.

Hal CREATED a big bang and recreated the universe. Twice.

Since the Silver Age. Most recently in Blackest Night.

Didn't Ben become arrogant and not stupid by that time due to celebrity fame?

Ben can just absorb Hal and green energy.

Hal's ring draws power from every being ever in DC which is much larger than Ben10s verse

Does Ben have a rapist alien?

>Hal CREATED a big bang and recreated the universe
So the EXACT same feat as Ben? Ben can literaly do that any time he wants,unlike Hal.

As said above, anything that Hal can do, Ben can too.

Leave Hal Jordan to me

Attached: Ben_10_Omniverse-_Walkatrout.png (566x623, 225K)

Hal would just absorb Ben more easily thereby preventing him from absorbing GL energy

You don't even know the size of the Ben 10 verse,as no size was given.

Even so, Ben is OMNIPOTENT.

Here's the thing. Ben can copy Hal's powers by switching to different forms. But Hal has all his powers on all the time.

Except Ben would just absorb Hal more easily, thus making Hal unable to absorb him.

No.

Ben can fuse his aliens any time he wants by the end of omniverse. Even so, you don't need any ithger alien when he has one wvho is omnipotent in an omniversal escale comoarable to Superman Though Robot

See Yeah Hal is omnipotent and he's backed up by more universes because DC is bigger

No, see

See

He still cant' have all of them on at once.

So is Hal, already posted scan, but DC has more history and therefore their multiverses are far bigger

Being backed by more universes is irrelevant. Do you know what Omnipotence is?

I'm going to wait until they say whether or not Hal gets central battery before weighting in.

DC is smaller than Ben 10 verse.
>n-no it isn't
So post the size of both. There is no confirmed size for Ben 10 universe, so your argument is irrelevant bulshit.

Aliens Spaiens is beyond multiverse and live outside of it.

Attached: 1551354264541.gif (340x340, 137K)

Tweet them the question when they do their podcast

Yeah Hal is omnipotent see And DC is much larger which makes a difference since Hal draws his power from all living beings and the source

>DC has more history and therefore their multiverses are far bigger
This is total non sequitur and non sense.

What kind of logic even is this?

See

>And DC is much larger
It isn't, Ben 10 verse works with infinite multiverses.

Still bulshit. If the guy is omnipotent, botvh already have infinite power and number of universes make no difference.

And if both are omnipotent, the end is a draw. Pure and simple.

Ben 10 universe being larger is the farce here since they have less content and pantheons of Gods and less superheroes

See

How having more history makes the universe "bigger"? Both have the same amount of infinite realities.

I think DC only has 52 universes

So let me get this.

You are saying that Hal wins, becauae DC is older and has more heroes? Seriously? This is your argument?

Less history means less content and less everything

I can honestly picture these two posting in this thread now

False, those were just the starting known universes on top of the infinite universes that came before

>Ben 10 universe being larger is the farce
1-size of universe is not relevant - infinite power is infinite power
2-both work by infinite universe logic, so both have infinite universes. Stop doing weird mental gymnastics, its just weird.

*Figures out how the ring works in seconds*

Attached: Pose_of_Brainstorm.png (375x491, 45K)

Do you not know how the GL ring works? It gets power from more beings thereby amplifying the rings power an infinite amount of times depending on will of the wearer

If writer says that the multiverse is infinite, it is infinite. Nothing that you say can deny it.

The fuck is wrong with you dude?

You can't multiply infinite. Why are you so dumb?

You've added nothing to the conversation, my logic is sound

GSP1M has infinite willpower and can therefore amplify the GL ring infinitely

user.

"Infinite" is the power of Alien X. All you did was make Hal close to Ben level.

You can't have "more than infinite".

You are kind of insane.

It's gonna be a race on who figures and wrecks their device first, both are omniversal reality warping entities at their peak so the only KO available is go for the hand

See

>Smoothies vs Hamboigahs
I'm in trouble here because I love both.

Right back at ya

Brainstorm and Grey Matter could do it

Can someone draw this?

GL Ring automatically does that

Motherboxed Hal insta does that

The Orange Lantern would win him over with two smoothies

See

Calling it now
Climax is Hal killing Ben over and over again until Alien X is reached

Explain to me how it is possible to multiply infinite?

When Ben does his Rider Kick, it's over for Hal

Attached: D5lOKlKWkAYtbnr.jpg (960x663, 83K)

It says amply infinite times, GSP1M has infinite willpower and already did this you idiot

user.

Tell me.

What "infinite" means? And how you can add more to infinite, if inifite by definition has no limits?

Seriously.

Carol vs Billy was just bloodlusted Yea Forums fearing Carol would win
No room for a debate
Ben vs Hal is taking two of Yea Forums's more lovable idiots paired up against each other combined with their equally idiotic fanbases

GSP1M already did it, you have no clue how Over Powered DC characters are. Dials user dials. It's comics not real life

Attached: 15ab379d06fb781ffa4497b5d7e9c16006a77078_hq.jpg (600x937, 142K)

Omnitrix has a failsafe that automatically procs the moment the user's life is in danger.

So if they weren't killing each other, would they get along?

I legit hope it's Ben 10K vs New God Jordon

Attached: 1534871837831.gif (320x300, 221K)

>GSP1M already did it,
No.

His power is regular reality warping, atr best being omnipotent, not "more than infinite".

Same with Hal

Look it up, he has infinite willpower it's true

user.

What are you saying is "he has the same power as Alien X".

No because DC is bigger

You stupid casual. The vibration sphere has been X+ since Metal and the forge went back on. And that's not getting into the god spheres or Hypertime.

It's literally pointless to argue until we know what all Hal gets.

Alien X is literaly bigger than the Ben 10 universe and is closer ti Suoerman Thought Robot in size and power.

The size of DC is irrelvant.

Nothing is close to the TR, fags will try to copy it for years tho

>Nothing is close to the TR
According to who?

No it's not because GL rings get their power from every will in addition to the source

According to everything, TR is one of a kind due to Superman's unique history

Makes no difference.

Alien X power is still "limitless".

>According to everything
This is not an argument or even a source.

GL energy has a multiverse inside of it in addition to taping the will of every living being, in addition to the mother ring's power

You ignored the proof

>TR is one of a kind due to Superman's unique history

Tvhis is still not more than "infinite".

This is an assertion, not proof.

You ignoring it dont make it so

Why is it that I consider Hal Jordan's op dumb and weird given that I consider Ben 10 so cool. I mean they're both space cops with a device that can allow them to be omnipotent

It's proof, Superman's history is undeniable

Because you like the rip-off Ben 10 more due to your upbringing

Aliens > Constructs

They'd probably be setting up betting pools for this match

Constructs made from alien tech

That pafge proves nothing.

Its still not more than infinite.

Alien X has better feats than Suoerman 1 Million too.

Wait hold up, Ben 10 draws a lot more from Dial H so let's call the right rip off

I can agree with that sentiment

Wasn't Ben 10 originally a Dial H cartoon pitch?

Lol no,
Golden Superman Prime gave superheroes their powers and in turn Superman got any and all powers those heroes he gave those powers to acquired along the way. GSP1M also has 5D imp powers which already has the ability to fuck with the entire multiverse is the lower dimensional form in addition to all the powers he gave away and recieved back from his trip to heaven etc. plus the Thought Robot auto adapts to any threat so Superman wins on any scale because it automatically adapts to any threat on a scale way beyond multiverses.

Some will argue that the TR no longer works but that's not true since Superman hinself leaves a warning and says there's something you should know about stories and then writes To Be Continued meaning that whenever a threat on that level shows up again, the TR will then auto adapt to it and defeat it.

Here's proof of Superman giving other heroes their powers etc.

Attached: 5327345-rco020_w-1.jpg (580x960, 241K)

So how many threads are we gonna have of this until it releases?
Also you fags better be autistic enough to find a way to leak it before the YouTube release now that M3U8 doesn't do shit anymore

>Ben is a doctor
sorry what

It rips off GL too

*GSP1M is a lower dimensional form of the TR

>Golden Superman Prime gave superheroes their powers and in turn Superman got any and all powers those heroes he gave those powers to acquired along the way. GSP1M also has 5D imp powers which already has the ability to fuck with the entire multiverse is the lower dimensional form in addition to all the powers he gave away and recieved back from his trip to heaven etc
So he has Alien X level power?

Pfff

So anything that he can do, Ben can too.

Do you know what INIFNITE power means?

Alien X can do all that

People with great achievements can receive "doctorates". Its his case.

Just flat out saying Ben can copy everybody including GSP1M doesn't make it so especially since Ben 10 verses are smaller than DC

He is omnipotent, so he can. Simple as that.

Ben can LITERALY become him with the watch.

This fight isn't about how is more stronger, but who is less of an idiot

Fucking this.

No. They used a scan of Superman saying that he's too slow to catch A Flash going full speed force but he says Cap is fast enough because the God of Speed ala Hermes, can use the Speed Force too. That's a post Golden Age feat.

Isn't being an idiot part of Hal's powers?

Ben wins then because Ben isn't stupid, he's a resourceful, quick thinking and stupidly adaptable fighter who can beat aliens that are the same race as his transformations because of his creative thinking and the unpredictability of his fighting style and strategies.

Ben can be arrogant and bullheaded yes but not stupid, he has been able to outsmart people that are smarter then him a ton of times.

Infinity is not greater than Infinity dumbass, Just because DC is an older franchise and had explored a lot more of his multiverses it doesn't mean Ben 10 Multiverse are smaller.

Mathematically one infinity can be greater than another.

I was being sarcastic. I known that its a dumbass argument.

Transformations other then Alien X to consider.

>Atomix
Ben's strongest alien second only to Alien X. A living nuclear reactor that can generate and manipulate nuclear energy at will for incredibly destructive attacks, possibly of planetary destruction. Power is so great in fact that he created a small sun.

>Feedback
Can absorb, redirect and control any kind of energy, was able to hold the entirety of the Big Bang in his energy-absorbing fignertips. Energy manipulating aside, the sure amount of willpower to do so is impressive to say the least.

>Clockwork
Time Manipulator. Can control time in every thinkable way, such as stopping, reversing, slowing it down and he can fire time beams that can age people and objects to dust or freeze them in a perpetual time loop.

>Waybig
Two hundred foot tall giant with strength and durability even greater then his size would normally suggest. Most unique trait is the ability to generate and manipulate cosmic energy capable of injuring the trans-dimensional demon Diagon who is a being of pure living energy.

>Upchuck
Can ingest and digest virtually anything whether it be matter or energy. Can eat infinitely without feeling full due to having a pocket dimension for a stomach. Stretching maw allows him to swallow objects much, much larger then himself whole.

>Pesky Dust
Dream manipulator and straight-up mental manipulator capable of doing some serious Freddy Krueger type shit if he wanted to.

>Brainstorm
Electrokinesis and Telekinesis aside, Brainstorm has an IQ of 10 Nonillion (no seriously, that's canon) and is possible of calculating and thinking it's way out of any possible scenario. Ben's second smartest alien, second only to Grey Matter but Brainstorm has much more combat potential.

>Humoungasaur
Brute strength alien that can grow in size at will and his strength increases as he grows larger, he can grow up to sixty feet in height but at base size he is capable of lifting and throwing a member of Waybig's species.

Attached: i fucked your mom shit lips.jpg (610x369, 242K)

You can different levels of infinity, there's a comic panel with Doctor Strange explaining it but I can't find it for whatever reason.

Thats non sense bulshit.

Thats self contradictory.

How?

Not really. It explains how the Living Tribunal can be more powerful than Eternity, how TOAA can be more powerful than Living Tribunal, etc..

Part 2 motherfuckers.

>Heatblast
A fire manipulator that, as a baby generated a fiery explosion reaching temperatures equal to that of a fucking supernova after throwing a temper tantrum. You can imagine what a teen aged/full-grown Heatblast can do considering that.

>XLR8
Speedster of near Flash levels. Can move so fast that he seems invisible to the naked eye, can go through every possible combination of a dial pad in just a few seconds and if he really pushes himself he can travel globally in just a few seconds, a full grown XLR8 can reach global traveling speeds with greater ease.

>Gutrot
A living chemical laboratory that can create, mix and manipulate any chemical substance or periodic element and expel it as gas. Examples of gaseous chemicals he can create includes laughing gas, sleeping gas, a gas capable of erasing memories and even alien pheromones.

>Jetray
Ben's fastest flier, faster then XLR8 as a runner in fact, He can reach speeds capable of Hyperspace travel, traveling from one galaxy to another in seconds. He can also fire energy beams capable of paralyzing a Pyronite, a being of pure fire and lava rock.

>The Worst
Virtually indestructible, nothing can injure The Worst let alone destroy or kill him. Even an Appoplexian, a race known for their indomitable fighting spirit and tendency of never giving up until their enemies are destroyed, passed out from exhaustion after trying to kill The Worst for hours on end to no avail.

Am I missing anything?

>near Flash levels
Hyperbole

The ugly alien, the absolute zero alien, the ghost alien who can possess, the gra vity manipulator.

Then there is Chromastone, who in theory should be able to absorb and shoot back all the green energy.

Don't have a horse in this race, but transfinite mathematics is a thing you know.

Ben
>Revered celebrity
>Arrogant but witted
>Has a harem

Hal
>Treated like a joke
>IQ of guacamole
>Possible pedophile

It doesn't work like that.
"Transfinite numbers are numbers that are "infinite" in the sense that they are larger than all finite numbers, yet not necessarily absolutely infinite. The term transfinite was coined by Georg Cantor, who wished to avoid some of the implications of the word infinite in connection with these objects, which were, nevertheless, not finite. Few contemporary writers share these qualms; it is now accepted usage to refer to transfinite cardinals and ordinals as "infinite". However, the term "transfinite" also remains in use."
The things are not REALLY infinite in transfinity matemathics.

Possession and fear shouldn't work on Hal

>Brainlets not knowing that its possible for two infinite sets to have different values

I wasn't talking about value, I was talking about power scaling and spatial dimensions.

Infinite by definition has no "value" unless what you are saying is "not actualy infinite but I decided to call infinite".

Infinity doesn't have a value, that is what makes an infinity an infinity faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=ffUnNaQTfZE
>When the brainlets can't process supertasks

Attached: Infinity 1.jpg (1332x2048, 734K)

Attached: Infinity 2.jpg (1332x2048, 748K)

They gave Mario his manga feats. Manga is non canon.

There's no difference. Like, at all. The terms are used interchangeably.

The "theorical infinite" between 2 points is meanless, and mostly serves to show that a - real - infinite can't exist, just a theorical infinity.

Which is meanless in a fantasy world where actual infinity is possible.

Mario has a manga?

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, HAMBURGER MAN

Assuming they let Hal use the central battery, I have to give it to him for the following reasons:

1. Celestialsapiens are vulnerable to power drain (wiki says so) and Hal's very used to absorbing and channeling the powers of gods. As Parallax Hal, he absorbed the multiverse killing anti-matter wave the Anti-Monitor created.

2. Parallax Hal has more demonstrated greater control over time and even base form Hal is fast enough to run circles around Alien X.

3. Hal can make himself pure willpower while Ben rides around inside Alien X as a human.

4. Every omnitrix form relies on DNA--even Alien X. Hal can attack through the DNA. He just needs one attosecond of Ben being just normal Ben to kill him.

5. Ben has been separated from the omnitrix through portal attacks. Hal can do portal attacks.

6. The biggest X-factor to me--if the Omnitrix is ever weakened or broken in the fight Ben is fucked. But Hal can literally create a new ring out of his own willpower.

This is why I feel Hal will win--if they give him the central battery.

>Meaningless
Why?

>6

You know, assuming they both go god mode I think this one does give Hal the slight edge. At the end of the day, Ben is relying on something he can't replace while Hal isn't.

They both smashed tons of alien pussy.

Good job, you just prove that Infinity is just an illusion, a meaningless concept only there to amuse the intelligence of people. We are working here with the fictional definition of Infinity here dude, not real physics.

Infinity by definition doesn't have a value.

Because you can't say "huurr duur many infinites between a number" - when empiricaly it gets proved false.

Between an arrow and a tartget there are infinite numbers, but the arrow ALWAYS hit the target, so where the infinite went? The answer is that its merely theorical, not real - because real infinites can't exist.

This point is nulified when its show and said that a chartacter has infinite power - and its a reao infinite, not theorical.

No, only Superman has TR capability because of his history

GL fans are gonna cry so hard if Hal loses.

Reminder that Hal can do those things, but also Alien X can stop him from doing those things

Can doesn't mean will

stop getting mad at other people's opinions

The difference is that vy the end of the show Ben can use omnipotence basicaly freely.

While Hal needs to do all sort of tasks or run to especific places to power up.

>so where the infinite went
there are an infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1, but in order to count to 1 from 0, you don't have to count every single number

That's not how numbers work, you dunce

user.

If there is infinite- really infinite, REAL infinite - between the arrow and target, the arrow would never hit the target.

Thats why there is the distinction in metaphisics and phisics about "Real Infinite" and "Theorical Infinite".

There's not an infinite distance between 0 and 1, it's that there there are an infinite amount of numbers that you can say are between 0 and 1

If there is a finite amount of numbers between 0 and 1, name them all

Only ShockRock, but he's more like a support for the rest of the aliens

You are dumb.
Justf cut the distance in half eternaly - and you get a theorical infinite. You can do it forever - but the arrow will always cross this "infinite numbers between 0 and 1" and reach the target.

If there is a finite amount of numbers between 0 and 1, name them all

Nobody is saying there's an infinite distance between 0 and 1

Its a theorical infinite, not a real infinite, dumbass.

Distance is real, numbers are theorical.

That's not how it works, you're defining this wrong
As the arrow is moving from 0 to 1 it still goes past all of those numbers

as it moves from 0 to goes past 0.1 and 0.2, right?
But it also goes past 0.111 and 0.211
And so on and so forth

That's not theoretical, that's a real number distance that the arrow has moved

So it's not a "theoretical" amount of numbers between 0 and 1, it's a real set of numbers
A real infinite amount of real numbers

VA's confirmed
twitter.com/BenBSinger/status/1124082670051495936

Attached: D5mFbuVW0AED_Dj.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

>Entire thread gets derailed by autists arguing over what constitutes as infinity

We're gonna have this thread every fucking Wednesday until the actual episode comes out on Monday
And then on Wednesday again when people can actually watch it

I'm one of those idiots
you're welcome

Deathbattle threads are always cancerous
And despite everybody knowing so, we still get a 400+ thread about how this character was once written to be this kind of amazing in this one run that was since retconned, but is still also a part of the continuity

Original sociopath or sequel kevin?

Alien x is vulnerable to power drain but gives the one who drains powers TWO personalities besides the main one, making the power drainer the need to agree EVERYTHING with the other two personalities for doing ANYTHING. Aggregor knew this, that is why he choosed absorb a child celestialsapien power than one from an adult, since their personalities are still in the process of being created, yet they retain all the powers of the celestial sapien race.
If Hal absorbs Alien X powers he is fucked in an eternal loop of indecision and suffering (Albedo was trapped in an evil version of alien X like 10.000 years, in a universe of course).

Was just gonna say this, but wasn't it said that celestial sapiens get more and more personalities as they age? I thought the big and ancient ones had like hundreds of personalities. Isn't that another reason they take so long to do anything? Besides changing the fucking art style of the universe for some reason that is.

desu they're probably gonna have Ben remove Hal's finger/hand right before the kill

Because Hal's shit isn't as visually appealing and a lot of the time amounts a basic thing but big and green.

Isn't Hal a fucking simpleton when it comes to constructs that aren't planes?

You are stupid, and can't diferentiate realiaty from imagination.

Depending on how the ring functions, Chromsatone could absorb/deflect and Feedback would get a gigantic powerboost and repel it.

Upgrade presumably overrides the Ring. Can Green Lantern energy hit something incorporeal like Ghostfreak? I don't know if Hal could resist a mind control Ghostfreak suicide, either, though the ring might act independently at that point and protect him.

>Upgrade presumably overrides the Ring
Nah. Even if he does there's still the will component of the ring so Ben has to wrestle with Hal via will. Hal can resist most telepathic attacks too.

It operates on the basis of emotion but I don't know how separate all of that is. It also can't be forgotten than Upgrade isn't just a Galvanic Mechamorph, it's a peak Galvanic Mechamorph. The emotion component is a bit of a wildcard but I think Upgrade beats out any way the ring is SUPPOSED to function like who has true willpower.

Ghostfreak isn't exactly telekinetic, the species physically enters during possession. But the light weakness is a pretty massive one anyways. I feel like the ring would put up a much better fight when Hal was under attack than Hal would if the ring was. Automatic light flashes or something to expel Ghostfreak.

Yeah and Hal is resistant to possession. The ring can only function with sufficient willpower its designed that way.