Aladdin TV series

This show has better villains than most Disney/Pixar movies from the last decade.

Attached: mjkhgvfcdx.png (2400x480, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rK5ffcObrxc
youtube.com/watch?v=6VOfyTtIbis
youtube.com/watch?v=ldaRJxzgIzs
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_Ukhi0rwE
youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7DvIDy79yC4
disney.fandom.com/wiki/Abis_Mal
youtube.com/watch?v=etPQJvM8IvI
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ46aKjB9oE#
youtu.be/tNa0k7nqeps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full of fetish fuel too.
youtube.com/watch?v=rK5ffcObrxc
youtube.com/watch?v=6VOfyTtIbis

and no proper release

Attached: Me too.png (640x480, 335K)

Disney almost never bothers to (fully) release TV series on DVD/BD.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldaRJxzgIzs

Jasmine is a cuck haha
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_Ukhi0rwE

>That episode where Jasmine let a giant viking woman rape Aladdin to ensure good diplomatic relations

Attached: 387792_1267328991469_full.jpg (512x384, 31K)

Jasmine was cuter as a snake

Attached: eye19.jpg (320x240, 18K)

>better villains
Ask Tangled first.

Attached: tumblr_pq576uIwVQ1u9o6two1_1280.jpg (1280x1792, 808K)

Does Sadira count as a villain?

Attached: inln.jpg (512x384, 38K)

Were these good? I completely missed pre-Kim Possible Disney TV. So no Hercules/Aladdin/Goof Troop (Goofy movie was kino)/Talespin/Gummy Bears/Darkwing Duck/Gargoyles etc

I admire the production value in passing but are the shows good?

that girl is just Aladdin with long hair.

Aladdin was good, little Mermaida and Hercules where just Ok, Goof troop is fine for a 90s cartoon (the movie was much better).
Gargoyles, never cached my attention as a kid, it was too continuity heavy so you miss and episode and you where left wondering what the fuck was going on. I would probably be better for someone bingewatching it now.

So as a general rule, these are better than say, filmation stuff? Being born in '95 I always associated these with the "toy commercial" era of television cartoons but recently i've thought about giving them a closer look.

I love Tangled but...no. Gideon changes almost on a dime after he fucks over his father himself and Cassandra takes a shiny rock out of nowhere. They are good villains but their build up is too sudden.

*Varien
Must've had Pinnochio on the brain

Cass' villain arc just started and would be revealed more in season 3.
Also Varian is an outstanding villain of season 1 too as he contributed the best villain song of the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y

She's just another in a long line of vixens who tried to steal Aladdin and cuckquean Jasmine.

>furry
>evil Aladdin look alike
>the asshole from the second movie
>wasn't the third guy from hercules during the crossover.

Tremendously better. The Disney Afternoon was top-tier 90s animation.

I'll try some out then. Thanks user.

Attached: IMG_2131.jpg (799x516, 72K)

I'm willing to wait and see how things pan out, they're just not super deep or anything. Which is fine because Tangled is classic black and white evil anyway. It is indeed the best song to date tbqh

>the asshole from the second movie

Which?

>Goliath is disgusted by the frivolity of this scene.

Attached: 322.png (640x480, 407K)

I’m glad someone else said it. Al has a top tier rogues gallery.

You’re missing Ayam Aghul, though, the guy who tried to marry Jasmine then decided his time was best spent fucking with Aladdin.

Aladdin also had a lot of great one off monsters/villains that were memorable.

Abis Mal.

The show had some of the most fetish fuel this side of Totally Spies
What’s even crazier is you’d think they’d be focused on Jasmine and the other girls, but Aladdin himself gets most of it

She was in her first episode, but after that she became an ally to Aladdin's team and was basically Sabrina the Teenage Witch. It's too bad that she never had an episode with Mozenrath - the good magician vs. bad magician duel could have been fun.

Best Disney TV series, period. Fight me.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DvIDy79yC4

AGREED

You are a scalie, Harry.

Attached: mirage.jpg (1200x1200, 653K)

She cute.

She used to be the goddess of sex, fertility and birth.

>Not Gargoyles

>22 minutes an episode of Weisman jerking himself off to how clever and intelligent he thinks his writing is.
No thanks

bump

What if the live-action movie does so well that they continue onward and import some of the cartoon-original villains into live-action?

I didn't know the Dutch dub still survived on a VHS recording.

The only economically plausible ones I can think about are Abbysmal and maybe Mozenrath.

All I remember was the episode where in the end the guy was a cyclops too.

Cassandra and Varian are interesting characters and Varian a good antagonist, but they're not great VILlAINS in the charismatic or amusing way Aladdin's rouges where .
Meanwhile can anyone remember the actual Tangled villains that well?

Oh hell yes. The 90's was when animated kids tv went back to being entertainment before advertisement, and there was a lot of talent running around back then.

Mechanicles! The last of the great Greek geeenyuses...

No doubt kicked out of Greece for being an obnoxious braggart. And also making death-machines.

Nope.

Didn't this man basically make nanomachines one episode?

She was a villain for three episodes. In her first appearance she nearly kills Jasmine with a sand golem, then in her second alters reality so she's Agrabah's princess and Jasmine's a thief, and then up and tries mind controlling Aladdin the third time.

It's only in her fourth appearance when other witches with her sand magic show up that she's not in an antagonistic role.

Yes, that was his last episode.

If I recall, the third one was an accident. Sadira was trying to show off some new spells to impress Al by creating a fairy-tale fantasy for them to have fun in, but she messed something up and made him think he was a knight seeking a dragon to slay. Sadira had to spend the rest of the episode trying to snap Al out of the spell.

Part of me always wanted the Hercules cartoon to reference him since that one crossover episode.

>Abbysmal

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Abis_Mal

Aladdin’s villains are tending to the entertaining side while Tangled’s villains are more like suffering and heartbreaking.

>that RR crossover where she and Fat Cat switched jobs

Attached: mirage_fatcat.jpg (1236x1086, 297K)

Greece was full of obnoxious braggarts and would-be evil geniuses, though- it's more likely that they banished him for refusing to take part in the gay sex ("Put it where? Oh, how revolting- do you have any idea how filthy the inside of someone's mouth is?!")

Go on...

I want to cuddle Eden!

Wow, Launchpad. Posing with the crew you held a tangential side role for, at best. Instead of your good buddy Darkwing. I see.

Darkwing Duck was better.

That was a pretty good song. It made me curious about Varian, and the animation was pretty well-done, too. Is this show worth watching?

Yep. It is probably the best Disney movie spin-off TV show.

Agreed, I know not many people like this show but kid me always put things down to watch this show; youtube.com/watch?v=etPQJvM8IvI

>tfw their dynamic could have been great

It's basically established that Mozenrath is a fucking nerd.
>Aladdin jokes that he "doesn't get invited to many parties"
>Aladdin quips that Mozenrath knows tfw no gf
>whenever he loses he immediately dissolves into a bratty crybaby
>Genie says that he "does his research", and clearly Mozenrath studies a great deal
>spends all his time alone in his kingdom
>has no friends, literally only has a semi-verbal floating eel and some corpses
Mozenrath's a talented sorcerer, but he's essentially an autistic dweeb outside of cat-and-mouse bids for power.

By contrast, Sadira is a complete idiot when it comes to magic. She bungles basic stances and is a clumsy oaf. Despite this, she's by definition highly street smart and thus way more socially capable, even if she does go a bit yandere.

I guess what I'm saying is that Mozenrath and Sadira would be a great comedy duo. He acts like a dick because he's better at magic than she could ever hope to be, and she makes fun of him because he does, in fact, not get invited to parties much.

Attached: 1AD8A715-1AD3-4AF1-BAA8-D6662AF38E24.jpg (800x720, 900K)

>he literally talks to books

I enjoyed the episode with Merc and the Beast

This show would really benefit from serialization. I just rewatched Witch Way Did She Go and
>the whole Witches of the Sand ruling the Seven Deserts lore
>Sadira's redemption
Would have been cool to see this with some actual continuity.

Attached: 383F46CD-F939-43BF-A0C6-B5D1554198BD.png (1250x1000, 417K)

Aladdin was basically structured as a superhero show. Take away the Arabian fantasy coat of paint over it, and it fits all the right tropes.

"Hero protects city from diverse rogues's gallery of villains."

You even had Genie filling the role of Bat-mite/Orko style sidekick.

Whilst Filmation was mostly garbage, they did have at least one good show during the 80s

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ46aKjB9oE#

But yeah, Disney Afternoon had some great stuff and Shnookums & Meat

May I worship your feet. Mistress?

As someone in the middle of a gargoyles watch though, it's pretty excellent

Yeah, but that's fine. All stories are essentially superhero stories. Hero with a thousand faces and all that.

>Slave Aladdin

Attached: moist mirage.jpg (561x475, 25K)

Maybe it'll be on Disney+?

I haven't watched the Tangled series but Gothelle is completely unmemorable. Like to the point I had to google her name for this post.

Disney villains haven't been entertaining since Facilier, and jesus christ that was 10 years ago.

thank Frozen for that

youtu.be/tNa0k7nqeps

That time Jafar and Hades did a hero swap

Gothel is from before Hans. The trend of bland Disney villains started with her. And it's especially annoying because Disney villains used to be the highlight of the movie, see Ursula, Hades, Jafar, and so on.

but Hans cemented the idea of "twist villain sells!"

>twist villain
Pixar did it decade ago.
And Hans is considered one of the lamest twist villain in Disney/Pixar movies.

Hopefully, I need this show in good quality.

third villain looks like DSP

Ran into a player in Warframe who named himself after this guy. He said I was the only person to ever correctly guess the reference. Apparently, most people thought his name was a reference to Tokyo Ghoul.

I remember Aghoul having some pretty good episodes of the show too.

Attached: Ayam Aghoul.gif (510x382, 103K)

Maybe 480p at most considering the TV's resolution in 90s.

Wow I haven't seen any of this cartoon and that is an awesome villain song.

It would have been cool if Mechanicles also appeared in the Hercules cartoon for like one episode as an antagonist. Since the cartoons were connected with the Jafar and Hades team up.

Gothel is considered the most intelligent villain in this decade's Disney movies. She wasn't desperate to force Rapunzel back to tower and she was almost successful to trick Rapunzel and Eugene but just only beaten by Rapunzel awakening her subconscious memory.

We already have Rescue Rangers and Goof Troop in 1080p, all we need is for Disney to release this series in some online service to have it in good quality.

Yeah, the Tangled show got Menken back to write all of the songs.

It doesn't matter if she was smart when her personality was completely forgettable. Disney's villains are the big hammy folks.

>Apparently, most people thought his name was a reference to Tokyo Ghoul.

Fucking normies.

So, whats the explanation for the genie not wishing any problem out of existence?
I mean, he's not obligated but it's obvious that he would help the guy who free him from slavery whatever he wanted if he just needs to snap his fingers to do it

He lost much of his power when he was wished free.

Attached: Mirage.jpg (700x700, 83K)

DSP?

also Donald

Darksydephil, dude, jerk off on a live stream, yells at his fans while at the same time begging them to give him money while he badly plays games. Likes to lie to them too.

this was my childhood

Zehahahaha

What games?

And none of them ever succeeded. Jasmine is no cuck but she is a queen

>Jasmine
>Queen

Gothel's abusive personality reminds me Frollo a lot.

gothel was a fine villian. also, jafar sucked

>Who else wants a series with just these two going on misadventures, and trying to deal with their respective heroes?