You're in charge of planning new Disney run X-Men

You're in charge of planning new Disney run X-Men.
With Wolverine played out pretty thoroughly, and tied too much into what Fox has done, what one mutant do you pick to be your front-runner. Who do you make the face of mutants in Disney movies?

Attached: HughJackverine.jpg (1200x600, 100K)

I think it's Colossus time to shine.

Based

Kitty.
Not even joking, have her be the pov that introduces all the weirdness of the mutant world.
She has family friendly powers, is smart and young.

Cyclops

cyclops obviously but Wolverine will be pushed regardless. Bob Iger already confirmed it and MCU Wolverine will actually wear a costume for once.

Attached: Cyclops-X-Men-Scott-Summers-Costume-810x427.jpg (810x427, 34K)

Will he be a midget though?

The X-Men have been around in one form or another in popular entertainment for 30 fucking years. Nobody is still interested.

Jubilee was essentially that in the animated series, so I vote her

Darwin.
The first scene is him reforming as his mass finally finds it way back together after his body adapted into an atomized mist to avoid being blown up.

Attached: darwin.jpg (1690x1589, 681K)

>Batman have been around in one form or another in popular entertainment for 50 fucking years. Nobody is still interested.

I was disappointed how her only involvement in Apocalypse was in deleted scenes, the girl playing her was qt.

Iceman could be good

this, disney is desperate for the chinese market

Jubilee is an actual character and not a fetish magnet who is just a bunch of "audience insert character in genre fiction" cliches, so I vote for her too

Attached: 3cf7ac7b32fae3117cb18ba5fb82359c.jpg (409x622, 36K)

I want to say Gambit, but he doesn't really do his best work as a main character.

Attached: gamb.jpg (762x1049, 172K)

>MCU Wolverine
Disgusting.

>Jubilee is an actual character and not a fetish magnet
So you are unfamiliar with X-Men comics...

will he be canadian

Take one of the few good notes from Ultimate X-Men, and introduce Wolverine as a villain who gets redeemed

A mutant assassin who's disillusioned with life and acting purely mercenary until the X-Men give him greater purpose

Attached: Ultimate_wolverine.jpg (366x514, 44K)

this is the only way they could get me to care about wolverine

is ultimate x-men good?

none of them

it's a tv-tier property, Inhumans was the dry run that proved that

Cyclops should be the new Cap of the MCU.

I hope you X-Men fags never get your wishes. I'd take Larson first.

Do Weapon X as Cube/Saw type small budget Verhoeven style sci-fi thriller. (Never gonna fucking happen, but would be perfect.)

Next movie is Alpha Flight with Logan being member of the team, they fight Hulk. (Northstar is gayyy, you happy Brie?)

Do Origin as a prequel, or have it happen as flashbacks during Weapon X, when Logan is in the tank.

He joins the X-Men in a X-Men movie that is not the first one.

Jubilee the sparklepire queen

Attached: 1310593254719.jpg (1280x2014, 435K)

It's a no-brainer if they stick with the script.
Introduce the first X Men first.
Prof, Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Angel, Ice-Man.
Wolverine is introduced as Canadian Weapon X, going after Hulk and Wendigo.
I always hated how they muddled up foX Men.

Start the film with that part from ultimate X-Men where that kid has mutant powers that vaporizes people and nick fury sends wolverine to kill him. Word gets out and people are paranoid about mysterious powered people causing another thanos event. Then you keep wolverine out of the movie until the very end, introducing the school through the eyes of jubilee. Magneto has only recently left Xavier, and took half the mitantscwith him (there are still only about 100 mutants in the world at this point). Rogue is there but leaves the school partway because she doesn’t feel like she belongs, instead going to do crimes/heists with gambit. Beginning half of the movie explains how the mutants have always been around, but were very few in number up until now. The XMen are a task force used to rescue new mutants from hostile places. They beg professor X to allow them to help people, but Xavier says no, that it’s definitely not the time after all this snap business to safely introduce mutants to the world. Professor X and Magneto have worked together for decades building the brotherhood of mutants, but recently split because Magneto was pissed that Xavier refused to let them help deal with thanos, etc... So he leaves to rescue mutants on his own. He and his group attempt to rescue a mutant born in Eastern Europe, but when they get there they find the kid tortured and killed because he happens to be a weird looking one. Magneto gets pushed over the edge and goes full terrorist, giving a speech on tv about mutant supremacy yada yada. They stage a big attack and the X men have to go public before the image of mutants is forever ruined. They fight magneto. This is where wolverine returns in the movie, as nick fury has ordered him to off Magneto. That ends up not going so good. Some avengers may get involved in the fight, but war machine, Falcon, and Bucky all have metal as key parts of their abilities...

Scarlet Witch ends up leaving with Magneto because she recognizes him as her father, and stays with him until an eventual AvX movie. The instigation for AvX being a scene in the film where Carol goes comatose due to Rogue sapping her powers during a heist she is trying to stop. The starting X men team should be Cyclops, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Beast (pre blue), Jubilee, Iceman, Colossus, Rogue(leaves) Storm, and Thunderbird (dies in the final battle)

Psylocke, hard R rating sex blood and violence X Force style with Stryfe as the big bad and plenty of Far Future antics.