The quantum realm doesn't make sense

Ok, spoilers for the 15-20 first min of Endgame.

Ok, so, in Endgame, Scott has been trapped in the quantum realm for 5 years, right ? And when he's finally free, he hasn't aged a day, and says he felt like he spent 5 hours there, max ?

So, why the fuck has Janet aged almost day for day in the Quantum Realm when she disappeared there ? It doesn't really follow the x years = x hours explaination.

Have I missed anything in the movies ? Or is it another plot hole ?

Attached: ant man.png (715x390, 433K)

It's Pym particles, I ain't gonna explain shit

Because she did not have the Stark GPS thingie and supposedly came back through the same quantum tunnel system.

It's described as chaotic dimension, there are multiple gateways that lead to different points in time.

So Stark did better what Hank have been trying do to all his life?

This. She was in there for a whole lot longer than Scott and had explored it quite a bit. She ran into different factors that Scott did not.

The quantum realm isn't that predictable, Tony even explains that Scott's 5 years = 5 hours experience was a one in a billion fluke.

Attached: Iron_Man.jpg (600x450, 25K)

Hank never tried to time travel and Stark could only work with something that already existed. Furthermore, Stark wasn't able to replicate the Pym Particles and could only steal them.

But agree, Hank could use it for time travel to save his wife.

This. They explained it as such and was the exact reason Tony needed go make the GPS. Ant lad came out almost every age after traveling there without the gps

No, Tony only figure out how to get to a set place through the quantum realm, Hank was trying to find a way to not only safely remain in the quantum realm for a time, but also find something specific within it.

I thought the fluke thing was him referring to the fact that he made it out

He couldn't. Ignoring the fact that would just make an alternate timeline, he didn't have the computer engineering skills to build and program a computer capable of running the numbers needed to calculate quantum time travel. And even if he did no one even knew that was possible until Lang did it accidentally.

Attached: tony-stark-hank-pym-1116344-1280x0.jpg (1280x705, 140K)

That was so unlikely BECAUSE of how unpredictable the quantum realm's nature is.

How? Plucking a Janet from another timeline? In his mind there would still be his Janet trapped inside the Quantum Realm. Also, Janet mentioned time vortex, so it's probably they already knew something about it, it's just that when they were starting to use the portal they got dusted.

Did Scott have it at the end of Ant-Man and The Wasp, though ? I think that's the situation OP was referring to.

FPBP.
Besides, if time can move slower, why can't it move longer as well depending on where you are within it? It's entirely possible that as long an Janet was in there, it might have just evened out over time.

ANTS!

>I ain't gonna explain shit
Which Russo are you?

think of the quantum realm as Marvels Speed Force

Attached: 2b9.jpg (589x399, 38K)

remember that part where Scott kept changing ages using Pym particles

Pym particles are the most inconsistent mcguffin in the mcu. How did Janet chill in the quantum realm for decades without food or air? Ant-man and the wasp was the point where I unironically decided to just turn my brain off, because the inconsistencies woulf destroy my fun.

The entire movie woudln't happen if a rat didn't walk in the controls of the machine.

After X amount of years their time speed shifts

Also this

GRANNY

Attached: janet-van-dynes-evolution-in-ant-man-and-the-wasp-social.jpg (872x1068, 208K)

Scott used the Quantum Tunnel at the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp in order to go to the Quantum Realm, that's why he was able to be trapped there for 5 hours instead of 5 years

Janet shrank herself down to subatomic

Attached: 1556728478888.png (1221x702, 459K)

Remind me, were Pym Particles ever mentioned by name before Endgame? I only ever remember Hank talking about his disks when it came to shrinking and growing but never the particles

See

I thought it was clear that Janet found unknown civilizations and she stayed in their cities all this time.

They explicitly state that what happened to Scott was 1 in 1 billion odds and most people who are trapped would have way worse shit happen to them.

Where the fuck is that 'made clear' or even hinted at?

Stark is a engineer. Pym is a scientist.
Stark improves. Pym creates.

He didn't and that user is retarded

The gay one

The first ant-man, that was in the hole movie