Beta-Ray Bill

I haven't seen anyone here point out the most obvious set-up for a character introduction in GotG3. You know its going to happen.

Attached: comiclysmic-044.jpg (1257x1846, 793K)

How in god's name is it going to happen? Mjolnir is gone. Thor needs stormbreaker, he can't exactly give it to BRB.

Do you actually think that makes it impossible? Lol

Yeah

>Hemsworth's last film
>Thors gonna die and join his loved ones in Valhalla
>Bill will take on the mantle and wield stormbreaker
>Korg & Miek are there for exposition as they were all on Sakaar.
>Lady Sif been MIA probably with Bill.
>Thor unleashed Surtur onto the universe. Surtur destroys Bill's planet in the comics

As much as I would love Sif and Bill's wild ride, I don't see Marvel making that movie any time soon.

Attached: bill yes.png (500x195, 133K)

If they wanted to do this they should have done it in Thor 3 and then have him inherit Stormbreaker later on.

>Major BRB foreshadowing
>Disney got the film rights to the Fantastic Four and their supporting characters, including Galactus
>We're gonna get a Godhunter adaptation

Attached: 1523819923602.png (742x507, 791K)

The Thor movies where just a constant series of missed opportunities. Remember that animated movie?

Attached: Thor.2011.Tales.of.Asgard.DVDRip.XviD-RAWNiTRO.avi_snapshot_01.02.43_[2011.05.12_20.22.47].jpg (624x352, 44K)

Who could even play Bill?

Attached: Beta_Ray_Bill.jpg (1024x1086, 603K)

Seth Rogan

The Rock

See
Chris is literally only sticking around for one director, so probably 1, two more movies tops

>The Rock

Attached: bill shock.png (291x362, 196K)

The Rock has already met with Kevin Feige for discussions.

If he's Bill I'll be so fucking hype. How will they do the face? Full CGI or partial horse head helmet get-up with CGI over it ?

I just get the impression that The Rock is the kind of guy who'd be a good sport about not getting his mug on camera.

I mean Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel had no problem with it
Dwayne seems like the kind of guy who just wants to have fun, former wrestler turned actors are in general pretty based.

And I bet a lot of people would like to get into the MCU if giving the chance

I just really want Sif to get some love, she could have fit so many desired niches but was just overlooked.

Attached: sif topless.jpg (707x1000, 371K)

Shame we never got these assholes either.

Attached: The.Avengers.Earths.Mightiest.Heroes.S01e04.Thor.The.Mighty!.720p.x264.aac-HEGEMONEY.mp4_snapshot_04 (1280x718, 135K)

Arnold Schwarzenegger

We just saw Cap and Thor passing Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to one another like it's nothing. MCU only follows the "is this gonna look cool on screen?" rule.

That comic where he fucks Rocket is pretty hot

Not like he needs the face time considering he's in fucking everything anyway

I feel like he's starting to get a credit for being in the audience at this point.

Attached: Avengers EMH Season 2 Episode 8 The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill.mkv_snapshot_13.59_[2018.12.30_03.20.40] (1280x720, 157K)

Feige is not stupid. The guy literally forced dceu to chamge their plans. A prima donna. The desire.might be unilateral.

Idris Elba

Who wouldn’t wanna play BRB? Guy is awesome

To me it seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't be a good sport about it.

He really cares about his image, including of course his face, notice how he always plays himself in all his movies?

I don't see him been ok with a ton of make up of CGI face and we would end up with a BRB looking like a normal human.

It isn’t even the good version of Stormbreaker

Based Sif poster

>Cap can lift Stormbreaker
>Thanos can lift Stormbreaker

There is no “worthy” enchantment.

>I haven't seen anyone here point out the most obvious set-up for a character introduction in GotG3.
Everyone an their momma mentioned it

If BRB does get the Stormbreaker he better chop off half the handle so he can use it one-handed

Uh.. are you guys aware that he's only a horse face when hes transformed? Otherwise he doesn't even have a nose

I'm sorry, but why the GotG franchise has to tell Thor stories now? I'm pretty sure Gunn didn't have that in mind when he planned out the trilogy.