This series used to be so good dammit

This series used to be so good dammit

youtube.com/watch?v=h79ulibDCO4

how great was the original setup for her to be evil. The way she explains the magical contract and the way she lands the line: "My Freedom"
.... how could they mess it up this badly.
Eclipsa, you were a mistake. You were setup so well, and yet you're freaking horrible.

Then Cotungo came along, blackmailed Nefcy, and turned you and your monster husband into dindu-nuthings

Attached: Capture.png (380x388, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-GAaPPeFbQ
twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/1118919862997454848
twitter.com/DisneyTVA/status/1124493255591251968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That music during the contract binding part is GREAT. I had thought a similar contract would potentially come up between Star and Eclipsa later in the series, but it just never happened again even though the line about "a contract between two queens" kinda came off as foreshadowing.

Nothing they ever did with Eclipsa in person was as good as this one scene. Like, even before it became clear she was apparently a complete dindu. Character was a mistake, show ended with Battle for Mewni, etc. etc. What more can you even say at this point?

Her mouth shape is what got me into the show. Surprisingly it's been 100% consistant over the seasons.

>used to be so good
An amusing delusion

I agree that they should've made Eclipsa evil. I get how not making her evil is supposed to subvert expectations, but you already had Eclipsa seeming charismatic and able to successfully persuade Moon into a binding magical contract for her freedom in the 3 minutes she had before getting refrozen. The payoff should've been Eclipsa being evil but most people interacting with her getting fooled, basically Hannibal Lecter style.

It was better than Steven Universe.

It had potential in S1 and S2, but was totally ruined after S3.

fck cuntugo

Nah bro, Steven Universe was objectively foreshadowed and setup better. They set out to do a story when starting it and they followed through with it.

Star vs just introduces and bunch of shit but never follows through on anything.

>Muh S1 and S2 argument
Early seasons(1-2) in any show are always different from the rest

It also highlights what a great character Moon, my sweet love, is.

>contract says that Eclipsa will be free when her enemy is killed via a blow to the heart
>Moon strategically aims for Toffee's fucking brain so she can incapacitate him without killing him
>Moon only throws caution to the wind years later when she thinks Toffee murdered her daughter
Moon is underrated.

Attached: 8C92C62C-7DD5-4275-AC27-2D9341E1E8F6.png (1280x1028, 466K)

>blackmailed Nefcy
I keep hearing this (possibly from the same spamming user, who knows) and no one ever elaborates.

I won't mind the difference if it is done better or equally good, but that show obviously not.

The first two seasons of Ed, Edd n Eddy feel different compared to the rest of the show, but I don't hate Seasons 3-6 (the show actually got better as time went on)

Star vs is just a constant downward spiral.

That’s a low bar

It's always amused me how much how the mentally stunted barely literate retards on this board get so bedazzled by simple writing parlor tricks like callbacks or foreshadowing. Any monkey with a typewriter can start from the ending and work their way back.

Sometimes though, in the case of a show like Star, they knew they might go beyond a certain expected ending point, and thus left little morsels of information for them to build upon, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but its clear that from season 3 onward a tonality shift in the show (possibly influenced by external real life events, such as the itching need by these Californians to stick it to Drumpf by inserting a pro-immigration "diversity is strength" plot in a cartoon originally about a blonde princess beating the shit out of sinister monsters) ultimately led to these plot points either being glossed over or resolved in disappointing manner.

Not sure how to equate Steven Universe into this conversation, other than the user had it right it really isn't that good, just a bunch of amorphous fatass blobs crying each other to death while changing sizes every shot because the fuckups who created it can't even be bothered to adhere to model sheet instructions.

Attached: [StarClub] Doop-Doop - Brittas Tacos S4E15 [720P].mkv_snapshot_20.28.jpg (449x556, 75K)

>It's a "Star VS is better because it has consistent boarding" episode
Man, these re-runs are getting old at this point. Your show can't even tell a story properly so don't bother bragging about having bare bones boarding and/or animation.

Star is better not just because of actually having a consistent sense of scale but also moreso because the art style isn't completely atrocious to anyone who isn't a chubfag.

Attached: BritNoTards.png (868x627, 394K)

Star vs has an objectively more cartoony and appealing art style than whatever hideous thing SU is supposed to be, also no one has CN chimp lips that look so goddamn racist.

I liked her better with more to an edge, her and Globgore. But now they're so... soft. I lost interest.

su has an visual identity especially in backgrounds, star vs is bland shit that could be drawn by anyone

Attached: Together_Alone_-_Steven_juggling.gif (600x338, 2.35M)

they dindu nuting

>This series used to be so good dammit

Why are you lying yourself?

man I wish I get imprisoned for 300 years so when I get released no one living will know about my crimes anyway

Depends in what you want, SU had some cool moments surrounded by a sea of shitty animation, while Star Vs never gets that bad but never gets that good either.

Pic related is a good example. the car looks like it was pasted after the fact and they break their own rule of using simplified models for the characters far away. For every shot that looks good there are at least 10 shots that look bad

Attached: Shitty Photoshop.png (1280x800, 1022K)

Not really.
Steven Universe, for all its faults, still presented interesting concepts and character development for the first 2 seasons. The characters were fucked up individuals who had adult issues, which isn´t something you see in modern cartoons that often. And besides Lapis, nothing was truly terrible.
Star vs was at best a mediocre cartoon that had shitty comedy and decent action. The only thing it had over SU was animation quality.

>because the art style isn't completely atrocious to anyone who isn't a chubfag.
What the fuck are you talking about, SU has better-designed characters than this shit show. Jasper, Lapis, Pearl and the diamonds have more interesting designs than the entirety of Star vs characters. They are all either goofy humans or goofy monsters. I guess Eclipsa is the exception but that´s just one character.
I won´t debate about how SU has inconsistent boarding and the size changes are ridicolous, but in terms of character design, SU beats this show

Attached: star vs in a nutshell.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

it was very obvious that she was not evil.
you guys just assumed she was evil.

this
only mediocrity is perfectly consistent

i haven't watched this show but she seems evil in that clip OP posted. like she's pretending to cry or something.

seems pretty good out of context, i like the younger girl's voice acting

They're not far away enough to warrant distance models, but you're right that some shots look better than others even in Season 5. 3+4 were probably the worst in terms of art though.

so user, how Did Trannytungo blackmailed Nefcy?

but she left her kingdom and wrote some selfish spells! worse than hitler

t-they turned the characters into acting like children in the end and no one was at fault, no one received comeuppance, like you would in the real world, the villains never followed through, the hero never learned anything
nobody grew only regressed, but hey Obsidian was pretty cool
StarVs is a whole different kind of fucked up

Attached: 1539704087559.jpg (640x480, 37K)

The Diamonds learned they were wrong and fixed the problem they caused (i.e. corruption), what show are you watching? It's not meant to be representative of real life either, Rebecca has always said it's a fantasy for abusive figures to be able to change their ways and become good.

>like you would in the real world
they're the equivilent of rich high-born people.
it's not dramatically satisying but it is realistic

The first and second season of any show are always the peak. The third season is when quality takes a nose dive.

>blocks your path

Attached: Batman_(TNBA)_03.jpg (640x480, 44K)

futurama? the simpsons?

>This show used to be so good!
>Seasons 1 and 2 were so much better!
>They changed the dynamic of the show too much and failed to deliver on its promises!
>Actually, the show was always shit!
>The characters used to be special, now they're just dull!
Tell me, am I talking about Star vs. or SU?
These threads feel like full repeats of 2-3 years ago.

It's funny because SU's dynamic never really changed, they just stopped going on missions since they outgrew the monster of the week format (which was obviously more of an Ian thing anyway).

>t-they turned the characters into acting like children in the end and no one was at fault, no one received comeuppance
You mean like star vs?

>talking about how great SU looks
>posts something that causes my eyes pain
GG nice subtle troll

I wish I knew what the fuck happened with the production for this show

Star season 1 was actually OBJECTIVELY good, though. SU never was good.

no StarVs just straight up changed the characters I wouldn't exaclty say they grew, or at least they adapted to the situations that they learned for better or worse

steven gayniverse was never good

contungo the lesbo pedo hijacked the show, and given what she did to her former employers, nefcy is too scared to fire her

Why the hell are OP's forcing so many star vs threads up? Honestly, we could get away with two... one for actual content and show related stuff, and one for SJW ranting.

Attached: d1b8bf53-7168-4e03-9bd7-9d7fccd80e99.png (1280x1504, 516K)

The pain sill never go away
The last episode destroyed me
It made me vow to never again watch a modern cartoon

The show will be over before the end of the month, just endure it and then you'll see maybe one thread a week, like Adventure time and Gravity Falls before it.

>I get how not making her evil is supposed to subvert expectations
Do ya'll think the whole "subverting expectations" thing has been a thing since the first episode? Like, in this portrait of Star and her parents we see this princess with an air of elegance and dignity and then literally seconds later we see how she's really like.

Attached: S1e1_portrait_of_star.png (640x360, 413K)

Eclipsa seems to be excactly as she is now.

KND bacame better and better.

>she seems evil
the entire deal of Eclipsa is that she looks evil but she is not.

it was about the MHC having a huge paranoia against her because Eclipsa ideals were to advanced to her time.

That's not saying much, user.

>The Diamonds learned they were wrong and fixed the problem they caused (i.e. corruption)
Bullshit, unless they remove the entirely of the Cluster from the Earth's core, revive every single shattered gem from its core, and cure the rest of the gem experiments that they've willingly created they didn't fix SHIT.

>one for actual content and show related stuff
I would actually really like this, seeing as I can't go into a thread without someone talking about how the show is garbage or that they want (blank) character dead or some other bullshit. I just wanna spurg out and talk about elements in the show without someone pissing their pants about how "It's not as good as S1!"

She is not evil, but she is not good either.
My biggest gripe is that in her introduction she seem more smart and charismatic that she ended up being post season 3. And that she didn't had any long term plan after escaping the crystal.
If she was evil getting herself capture at the beginning of season 3 would have been part of the plan, as it is she just kind of escaped and instead of going back to Globdor or to look for her daughter she just kind of got captured like a moron.

The show's not over and the cluster's completely under control. Maybe cool your jets and watch the show.

We see that moments before Star burst on the screen. We see Eclipsa's painting inside the wand and it's repeatedly shown in an ominous fashion.

A setup followed immediately by a twist is a joke. A setup followed by repetitions of the setup followed by a season break followed by a twist is not a jok.

I think Mewnipendance Day is the nail in the coffin for anyone who pretends the crew was going to make anything doing with monsters even slightly evil.

Isn't it entirely like this show to do all that build-up making you think Eclipsa and Globgor are evil only to completely drop it?

Because the mods have always sucked. They can't even delete threads that don't need to be here yet they'll delete an active Sonic movie thread even though Sonic is clearly Yea Forums.

You can have something between "pure evil" and "totally pure perfect innocents". Lobster Claws showed a monster trying to be good and failing, but showing a hint of good. It's clear they always wanted to play with the idea monsters are evil, but by season 3/4 they're just so lazy about it.

Seems more like they never once came up with any plan for Eclipsa at all and just decided to fuck it all and not bother after a while.

Monsters are equally racist against the mewmans.

Ah yes they definitely weren’t trying to pull the “retaliation schtick” at all. Nefcy knew what she was doing. There’s even an episode that shows the poor wittle monsters don’t have food to eat so they resort to stealing corn.

And all the monsters but Buff-frog wanted to kill and torture to get the corn. They clearly didn't want the monsters to be pure evil but they weren't totally good either.

I think its a combination of writing revisions, storyboard changes, and deadline to finish work to move onto S4. A lot of things that were on writing board for S3 either didn't make the final cut, or weren't further explored. The asterisks on certain episodes can indicate anything, but they were important enough get them. Future revising maybe? S3 was a hodgepodge ideas that never really seemed to be cohesive. S2 managed to tie the first love triangle, ludo's rise to power, and the return of Toffee all into the finale.

With the exception of Battle for Mewni, S3 post-BfM for the most part was sorta directionless with characters interacting and things happening to keep the plot moving along until something drastic changes the status quo.

Just look at the writing board and all the ideas they had but left on the cutting room floor. Bounty Hunter? Lekmet Replacement? Diplomats Banquet? Rich Pigeon Monster Club?
All of these ideas would have been interesting and would've actually made sense, especially the one with Rich Pigeon. He had a club for monsters? No wonder he picked the monster temple then, oh wait, it was never explained why he chose that as a venue. Fuck S3.

Attached: star vs s3 outline process.jpg (1080x809, 154K)

Wouldn't you be racist towards a bunch of low medieval pieces of shit who come as refugees to your land and are incapable of integration, being violence towards you natives and land stealing the only language they seem to understand?

Oh wait... Monsters are Europeans and Mewmans are muslim rapefugees.
Nefcy is red-pilled as fuck.

Attached: 4badbb96d7ef22abba95e6750fd5ca85.jpg (640x535, 61K)

>Make a cute and perfect ship of your magical oc and her best friend, respectively inspired/based from you and your husband
>Have their friendship in the first season be innocent and practically inseparable
>Gather so much support for it from fans that pretty much 90% of the viewers love that aspect to the show and want to see it become canon in as glorious a fashion as possible. One befitting just what holy grail status people feel it's made of
>Spend season 2 twisting that innocent love to a believable cuckening, with Star's and Marco's short sightedness turned against them. Marco because he's too immature to recognize Star's feelings, Star because she doesn't know what to do with those hurt feelings
>Season 3
>Have things take a more serious turn
>Have Star date her ex again after a heartwrenching separation from her best friend, with little to no real transition or buildup regarding her get-back with Tom
>Have Star and Marco feel incredibly awkward around one aonther after that, signifying the old connection is completely lost
>Their current bond is completely tangled and confused, question at this point what they gain from being around one another
>Force romance towards eachother with a self insert of a hacklet who's terrible at writing romances and hates shipping pulling the strings as unsubtly as possible
>Include cheating
>Main ship no longer cute and perfect and every other ship is being/has been destroyed for this
>Piss off everyone, cause a shitstorm
>It wouldn't be fun if there was no drama

The absolute madwoman

Attached: 1450756775228[1].jpg (1200x900, 121K)

With Nefcy and the crew’s politics you should know by know they think it’s justified for them to think that.

Monsters don't have any culture of any kind while mewnis are the ones who have established civilization.

You forgot about the wigger episode didn’t you

I love the archives.

Attached: monster racism.png (876x540, 69K)

It was good at set-up but terrible with delivery.

>create R. A. Salvatore-levels of lore
>do absolutely nothing with it

Attached: old mewni vs new mewni.png (1610x1194, 3.84M)

haha remember how tom was just another generic demon design and not actually a mutt lmao

Attached: 1480260115021[1].png (943x699, 429K)

Season 3 totally wasted its time. To do anything meaningful with Meteora you need to have the reveal about her come at the midpoint of the season, not fucking episode 18.

At least we have headcanon.

Attached: journey of the self.png (900x543, 60K)

>5 threads of the exact same show
You're worse than horsefuckers

UNDER CONTROL!? It is millions of dead gems crying out in pain with every second! Oh, but I guess since it can make a fist that's cool!?

Attached: bac569a3ac4a5407db7ce2163f74d1dc99a795b4_hq.jpg (1024x973, 68K)

Just ignore them and only reply to content related posts. Have a cute Star, keep calm, and carry on.

Attached: 7ac00e71-4fb6-4006-bec5-83cda889d566.gif (500x281, 352K)

>used to be
Let's be real user, it was never "so good." It had potential to be good. And then it promptly, utterly destroyed and squandered that potential.

Attached: sparkle.jpg (1280x1463, 782K)

Sounds pretty normal to me.

Attached: Chaos1.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>wake up
>remember about the show
>remember also that Mina is the final boss

Okay Eclipsa not evil? k do whatever you want
But why the fuck Mina is even the final boss, even more when she already jobbed before.

Apparently every demon at the BMB was ACTUALLY half-Mewman.

It's a stable fusion now, that's why it can stay in a bubble and also rebubble itself.

>Why Eclipsa not evil
Because she DIDDU NUFFIN

Took me way too long to realize that's not a profile pig nose but her hair. Here's an upgrade

Attached: Nosejob.png (1280x1463, 3.1M)

im not seeing it

>I'm blind

Serie was never good
It was slapstick with some hints at it maybe being able to turn into something more
Except it's much easier to hint at serious things than to actually handle them, and once they actually started tackling them the cat was out of the bag and it was one ugly pussy
Exact same shit happened with adventure time
Lesson learned : if a show can't be smart in its comedy, don't expect it to be smart about anything else.

>Any monkey with a typewriter can start from the ending and work their way back.
If that was true we'd get much better shows on average.
Truth is, this doesn't happen very often.

You made it significantly worse, why didn’t you just make the hair lighter

Okay, you say that, but as of the current show, she really didn't do anything.
>Toffee dies, Queen contract is satisfied and she's set free
>Gets immediately locked up
>Helps Moon figure out the mystery behind the Butterfly lineage
>Helps Moon track down Meteora to try and stop her carnage
>Successfully defeats Meteora
After that, she tries her best to be a fair queen and make changes that benefit monsters (given how unfairly they've been treated before). The most wrong she's done is attack, then body-swap Rhombulus, but the former is because it was mainly self-defense, and the latter because she just wanted to be with her love. She acknowledged that what she did was wrong.
As for what happened before the events of the show, no one can be certain. The worst thing she did was "abandon" her kingdom to run off with "a monster". Since Mewni is more or less a matriarchy, having the queen run away isn't exactly the best, but who could blame her? She was forced to marry someone she didn't love simply because it was politically beneficial, then he was attempting to force her to bear his children. As for the dark magic, it hasn't been explicitly stated that she used her magic to hurt or harm. If the sole reason that one's arms turn black is when they use the killing spell, then it could possibly be assumed that she may have nuked a couple of folks. If there're more spells that turn the arms black, then she may not have killed anyone, and she just had to bear that side effects of using dark magic.
It's hard to take any accusations against her seriously, given the reputation that the MHC has established for themselves. If they didn't interfere with Eclipsa and her family, Meteora wouldn't have grown up to rampage the kingdom. Almost all of the negativity directed at Eclipsa is little more than prejudices.

Writing somewhat competent worldbuilding is a lot easier than writing decent characters that don't fall into petty drama

>used to be good.
Stop watching underage girls cartoons pedo.

>Since Mewni is more or less a matriarchy, having the queen run away isn't exactly the best
that's the biggest problem here, can't just run away if you're a magic user and kill off a bloodline

Each kind had its own culture but united themselves against the invasor during war times.

That's why we have so many different examples of monster castles, temples and other buildings.
They even know what toilets are while mewmans shit in holes like the barbarians they are.

Attached: S1E9_Mewni_woman_with_14_children.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

this is true
writing lore is an easy way to feel productive when actually doing nothing

Nah SU is better

Reminder Glossaryck never forgave his children for getting rid of the best potential magical user in history and all his actions in the show lead to the total humilliation and/or death of all of them for daring to conspire and rule the country with a puppet ruler (which is not their job at all)

So this whole show is just an incredibly long and unnecesary complex revenge plan to destroy all the things Glossaryck hates:

>The MHC
>Toffee
>Solaria's legacy
>Mewmans fear to change and/or improvement.

Attached: a757eb1f88087c81c9e0697e9de4aace.jpg (500x281, 26K)

I think the worst part of it is how much they set up a parallel between Star and Eclipsa. During the magic apple test episode, Star's parents are worried when the teacher compared Star's talents to Eclipsa's. The All-Seeing Eye stuff hinted at a darker side to Star, or at least the opportunity to be dark if she ever gave into her selfish desires.

does glossaryck also hate the viewers

Nah, I think the series was good. Season 1 was hit-and-miss, but season 2 and the movie were fun.

interesting reading

>Since Mewni is more or less a matriarchy, having the queen run away isn't exactly the best, but who could blame her?
It's far worse than that. The Queen is the sole magic user on Mewni. She's the backbone of their military and industry. She's a walking nuclear arsenal. She's practically their god.

Of course, that means Eclipsa marrying for political reasons is nonsense, but whatever.

Personally, I would have made the final villain of the show be Eclipsa....but not present-day Eclipsa.

Eclipsa is confronted by what she COULD become: Future Eclipsa.

Her past come back to haunt her.

Except we later find out all queens were selfish cunts at some level (except for Comet and Moon) with Eclipsa being the only one who actualy admits it... and, even then, the spell Glossaryck actually feared was the only one she created for the kingdom's sake.

So that was... something.

Meh, who cares? I'm focusing my love in Mariposa and Meteora now.

Attached: d03b2c63129fe8b810593d7ec5b0da96.jpg (717x767, 74K)

>FUTURE-ECLIPSA: "Are you really shocked? You've lived your whole life this way. It wasn't a stretch for you to become ME."

Attached: e565a5707ad9c496c36467e30c07eab0.jpg (719x996, 86K)

she could have easily thrown shastacan out, most queens ruled alone anyway

Attached: aaa15529756a9b553a3b545548bfb185.jpg (718x971, 81K)

This show never had as much world building as both the audience and the show itself thought they had.
You have a bunch of stuff about the queens that really don't amount to anything. The people of mewni fluctuate between filthy peasants to modernize fantasy people with phones.

Attached: b8811e9dcf4063982a6c8c57197b0ad8.jpg (717x865, 67K)

Attached: 1a913693885086f76a933c1a672baa0d.jpg (717x594, 36K)

Fin

Meteora/Mariposa pure friendship and sisterhood is perfect.

Attached: 17c47bb18a380bca440e85ddf3bda19f.jpg (717x567, 60K)

Season 1+2 made it seem like the wand was important, Star had some parallels to Eclipsa, the monster where justified in their violence but it wasn't completely white and black. Toffee had a big plan that involved poison the literal source of magic of the universe.

None of that had a good payoff, the wand is unimportant, Newmans are bad and stupid and monsters are good and enlighten. Eclipsa did was just misunderstood and Toffee's plan didn't amount to much more that getting his finger back.

The queen is very important, so you would think that they would try to work with her (whoever "they" are). Her big crime was running away from her problems, and the solution was... crystallizing her and her husband... and disposing their baby... Granted, crystallizing Globgor is kind of an "oof, yeah, okay", because after her sentencing, he went and obliterated Spiderbite Kingdom out of revenge(?), but crystallizing Eclipsa seemed to be more of a benefit to a smaller party than the grand scheme of things. It's hard to give any calls on the past events, because most of the information on it is unreliable.

Yeah. Solaria, Cresentia, Celena, Estrella and Comet didn't have a husband. Rhina killed her husband. There's no hint at all that political marriages are a thing.

Where is my Meteora/Mariposa porn REEEEE

I enjoyed the idea of the Meteora/Mariposa friendship, but I feel like the episode didn't really... fit in. I've seen people complaining about S4 and how the episode was like a fanfiction, and --while I may not hate it to their extent-- I can kind of agree with that idea. It was kind of like a quick shoe-in to just use the idea...

Solaria was the first one to make it a thing by forcing both her brother and daughter to do it... and Mewni gained absolutely nothing from said marriages.
Solaria was fucking dumb.

As a matter of fact, marrying the King of Monsters is a better political move.

Attached: 2d66cc2263bec34310ea790e7f2d370d.jpg (736x981, 144K)

>perfectly ok to manipulating a little girl and killing some random monster she never met
>innocent dindu
what happenned?

I missed a flashback of them growing up as sisters in the tribe, but given how short the episode was, I understand it was hard to pull it out.

I would have rather made The Blood Moon Curse a short episode (it was pointless abd didn't deserve the time spent on it) and made a 20 min special of Gone Baby Gone.
I think everybody in the fandom agrees it has been the most interesting concept in a while.

I miss pure and perfect friendship in this show.

Attached: 80b96a9647b92ec3b6ff4972607dee82.jpg (540x291, 29K)

To be fair, she asked for the spell and Eclipsa warned her by stating "Is that really what you want?"

But yeah, she did things wrong, but still nothing compared to the mess the MHC unnecesarely pull out.

Attached: ea02197a185a2db1d274068425c264c2.jpg (540x540, 47K)

Estrella had a husband, and Comet got married and divorced before her coronation (lewd)
but other than that men were just treated as disposable babymakers
who the fuck would want to marry into a matriarchy with some creepy witch anyway

A lesbian mermaid

Attached: af28eb58e25595f12ed1254e3e935c04.jpg (720x960, 130K)

It still is good what the heck are you guys talking about?

lesbians don't count

The Blood Moon Curse episode was a travesty. The 'curse' was highlighted when Marco and Jackie kissed (that was the episode where Ludo stole the book), and when Star and Tom were walking away from the photo booth (the episode where Star and Marco got locked in said photo booth). If there were any other instances where the moon was red, I don't remember it. Regardless, it was a tra-ves-ty how they handled it.
As for Gone Baby Gone, it probably would've been better if it did have more time to showcase it. The more I think about it, the cuter the idea of their friendship becomes. But then comes in that debate about how they're going to grow up... again. The idea of them being friends could've been handled as them just being babies. In fact, I'd think that would've been a hell of a lot cuter just having the babies always being together.
>"Meteora, who's your best friend?"
>baby grabs Mariposa

it's literally just fanart bait

My heart needs more scenes like gif related.

Attached: 1b5e390339dde52ec088da6718d443be.gif (500x255, 1.82M)

fucking toddlercon

I also want more scenes of Mariposa riding Meteora, but when they're older and more shaply

>Then Cotungo came along, blackmailed Nefcy,

I'd really like to know if there's any actual truth to this and wether or not all the things that pushed this show downhill are actually not Nefcy's fault.

Attached: DoubleD.jpg (292x172, 7K)

You’re kidding right?

More soul is in Moon's OP character design alone than in any of those sexually, muted, color coded humanized ponies you call your gem waifus.

Try harder. I'm not buying what you're selling.

If I had known from the beginning that shit like this would one day be part of the show, I would've just skipped it entirely.

So joke's on me I guess.

its still good, you faggots say this like it had the decay SU or AT had, but it hasn't had it, and will not, the writing is fine and they've been addressing all the plot points properly, the fact that they haven't done for some is just because its not time yet, the story is actually dealing with complex relationship issues cartoons have never touched upon and its fucking great, fuck you guys, go watch transformers if you want some basic shit stories to sell toys

SU slipped in quality during the second and third seasons then started to rise again with S5. Still not perfect but nowhere near the drop off S3+S4 seem to have had with Star VS.

I just think people don't remember how bad some S1 episodes were, if anything star is fluctuating, but it hasn't dip, it just keeps evolving, like the MC, which makes sense, but nooooo MUH LORE

I think people like you just miss crossdressing Marco, Marco's harem and all the underaged waifus, s1 and s2 really weren't that great

I don't watch Star VS, I'm just going by second hand accounts and my own observations. You can dismiss my opinions.

I would not be surprised if he Could see these threads and knows how shit we all are.

Attached: Glossaryck of Terms.png (1366x768, 1.12M)

>More soul is in Moon's OP character design
>generic animu princess ripoff
She even has blue hair. I don't like SU's aesthetic either, but come on user.

he should go back to /ck/

Holy shit user, you must be retarded to not see babies coming in a cartoon for girls.
They appear in EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Attached: c2650d5896cb66d25fa6066af68e4658.jpg (480x480, 46K)

I GUESS I AM

I can honestly say that I didn't see the possibility of baby characters coming at all (besides the tadpoles) in S2, except maybe in a flash-forward at the end of the series.

>literaly turned into a mexican soap opera with their shitty teenage drama
yet another cartoon ruined by shipping

Gotta have will they won't they drama to pad out the main pairing until the end. Both characters at the perfect point for this relationship to happen? Gotta come up with some dumbass excuse to separate them!

It's so moronic. They had chemistry and that old, familiar couple feeling since S2. There's no need to be concerned about portraying it weird or having it be uninteresting... just have Star be Star, Marco be Marco... And add a fluff moment/episode every so often... And have them explore and deal with the wackiness of the lore/world around them

Attached: starryeyedbfly_starcos_world_1.jpg (1280x708, 156K)

Moon was boner inducing as fucking hell when she was younger.

Getting older and somehow losing her chin really fucked her up.

One of these days we should really get a show where the protag and their love interest are already together and extremely happy with each other.

I disagree.

Attached: moon simon.png (1104x1800, 1006K)

Watch Tangled.

You should know better by now than to get your hopes up for any TV show past the second season. Or ever for movies.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (550x413, 89K)

After Toffee was so villainous and got his ass kicked, I think a lot of people were expecting/hoping that Eclipsa would be a morally gray character who'd get called out for being selfish and irresponsible, so that Star could learn from Eclipsa's mistakes and become a wiser person.

Would've been cool seeing the last couple seasons be about Star truly maturing and gaining an adult view on life, but obviously that was way beyond the writers' reach.

>whynotboth.gif

You can't write about growing up if you've never grown up yourself.

This. I wanted it so badly. I still have faith that some fan fiction writer will be able to do it justice

Someone drop juicy shit Sabrina has said please. My friend wants to learn the truth.

use the archive, namefag

Does anyone think this influenced her art or SVTFOE in any way?

Attached: 0CE7931E-7303-4A12-A868-4FD63F7B53C5.jpg (750x727, 244K)

Nah, she tried to fix Skullnik and even helped her find happiness and self-confidence. If she had any sort of resentment Skullnik would have been treated much, much worse.

Mariposa gonna win the Marcobowl

Attached: 74492312_p0.jpg (2894x2039, 2.31M)

That's what I ended up doing, cuck.

It's magic genetics. Celena is half demon but looks fully human. Tom is a half demon that looks fully demon.

Weird, I had a similar experience in 2nd grade, although much less extreme. I had a huge box of crayons I was trying to put away, but I couldn't in time, because it was difficult to organize. And when I asked "Where should I put them?" The teacher lobbed the entire crayon case at the whiteboard and yelled "That's where you should put them!" so that they scattered all over the floor, then sent me out of the room.

Why are Marco and Star not much older?

little sister magic

Season 3 has at least part of an excuse. Battle for Mewni took up four episodes, which is a pretty big chunk of the season. Season 4 had no excuse.

I think it influenced her making every guy the butt of a joke.

the teacher was a woman thou

She said the teacher was female

Is this a self-fulfilling prophecy? Maybe. I hope my messy sketch satiates your heart user.

Attached: babies.png (2373x2632, 510K)

they both good but yound Moon is better, and shame she lost her accent

Attached: moon.png (571x1074, 772K)

Nefcy took things weird as a child.

Do girls like Young Moon exist?

Attached: undignified.png (1200x694, 621K)

tl;dr

Attached: Tumblr_peyfgdDW6b1v2joiu_500[1].jpg (464x534, 59K)

is that Meteora "boyfriend" the last of the immortal lizards? what happened to those guys?

Seth is the oldest Septarian, alive when Mewman settlers first arrived. According to the book, he is hate incarnate, full of nothing but frustration and anger towards Mewmans, and corrupts young Septarians with lies and fury, inciting them into violence. He and Globgor had a competition as to who would become the next King of Darkness, and Globgor won... by nomination. Seth is too old and fragile to fight, and instead has younger, eager soldiers do his dirty work for him, lizards like Toffee and Rasticore.

So that would explain why Toffee had a beef with mewmans, especially royal mewmans.

Reminder that Seth only existed after Donald Trump became president, and a slew of Proud Boys appeared that started assaulting minorities for no reason other than their skin color. In other words, Toffee's reasons for hating Mewmans solely because of Seth's brainwashing is non-canon, because it is a retroactive fact placed in for political reasons.

makes sense, otherwise we would have heard of Seth in the show

Like in Sailor Moon, her lust was so great it aged her body just so she could bang her "dad".

Anyone else is having troubles ussing the right click in firefox?

Attached: 000032-min.gif (600x465, 3.68M)

I woud watch an spin off with adult Marco living on earth with his 2 little sisters and going on magical advenures

Attached: I cant believe my sister is this cute.jpg (640x960, 183K)

>Directed by Sabrina Cotugno

Attached: 1556847547305.jpg (351x283, 19K)

shit, now I want to see the teen versions of them wearing this

Attached: tumblr_osz1ewwuaH1vaa8sro1_500.png (500x429, 193K)

I would watch a spin-off of Mariposa going on adventures and having cute crushes on monster boys.

Attached: a6296cb80f871ca946cace59fb3d770d.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

I think she would care more about food than about boys

There's a lot of KLK parodies out there...

Attached: 2ac55eb9f069e383c4f55eedaf5c66000efcaddd[1].jpg (1098x823, 382K)

She inadvertently gives every boy in her class femdom fetishes.

>the girls love food
>de-age them before they can experience Marco's nachos
Hack writing right there.

Attached: cf607e6e939269af029666881b459fbd89bbabc6[1].png (1582x1297, 1.49M)

This show should’ve ended at season 2

Current popular opinion now, yes.

Attached: 452069882d8a38887ec4433a82270920b26bda05[1].gif (560x373, 26K)

Personal favorite.

Attached: 67e05e676bd256fc11e09ef20be69c9f978f546d[1].jpg (565x843, 229K)

How does Eagle guy remain the same age in multiple dimensions without being a child of Glossaryck god? Was there any way to make the age change permanent for Meteora and Mariposa?

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

Attached: STUPID PUPPETS.png (6300x3950, 3.88M)

Eagle guy? Hekappo's kind of Boyfriend?
Well, not all dimensions work like the one where Marco became a buff barbarian. Everyone else seem to be able to travel through dimension without changing ages.

They couldn't leave the dimension whouth regressing as how they where before entering, of they want to age them outside of that place they need to do a spell, but the they wouldn't be the same people they where in the danger dimension since they lost their memories.

How come Brunzilla is still alive? If she was existing in one of Hekapoo's dimensions, she should have died a very long time ago while Marco was on Earth / Mewni, but if she was outside of Hekapoo's dimensions, how was Marco able to summon her?

I think she doesnt live there, she just pops up someties, and how he summons her magic, dont think about it

She could be a spirit being, based on the way Marco summons her.

Sexual revolution fucked female personalities up.
So basically no, there are no girls like young moon.

>when your dream is to be a dad to raise proper kids but you can't find a non-virgin wife

Attached: HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS.gif (600x549, 694K)

She could have been a spirti like said, she could have been immortal or maybe she lives in other dimension and only shows up when Marco summons her, for all we know she could be a skinny nerd when she is not in the neverzone.

I think it could be better. I'm fine with Eclipsa being rather selfish, but making a contract for her release was the sensible thing to do. I'm fine with her not being evil.
I actually expected her to be rather dumb and manipulated by Globgor, and him to be the evil one. And him actually being played by Glossaryck. Probably someone in the production team (Cotugno because she's my favorite scapegoat) thought the spectators were too dumb to understand a too complex plot. But it's not that the show has a lot of characters to make it collapse.

Riggs dead thou

Attached: 36c7e922c7d016dea80584bae6b9d2b1129e6c4b.png (605x960, 535K)

>Star Versus No Forces of Evil Whatsoever Except Toffee For Like Five Minutes, Remember Toffee

Hmmmm....Wait a fucking second?

Attached: Hmmmm.png (642x724, 459K)

>I'M OWED A TRADWIFE

Attached: 1533166034257.jpg (590x199, 43K)

Noses are too different

I never said I was owed, I said it's hard to find a non-virgin woman, and that's only one of five things on my list:
>No drinking
>No smoking
>No recreational drugs
>No tattoos
>Virgin

It's shocking how this basically removes all women from the prospective partner pool.

>it's hard to find a non-virgin woman
I think you mean easy.

Nope
Nope nope nope nope nope nope
I ain't having this tonight
NOOOOOOPE

Attached: 1510624616747.png (703x473, 33K)

Attached: cotugno.jpg (500x375, 76K)

>owed
I get women and nowadays trannies get men so easily that they feel like it's because the world owes them, but "tfw can't find" means user is actively searching for one, he's not expecting them to come to him.
It's literally hard as fuck to find virgin girls compared to virgin dudes.

somewhere in a better universe

Attached: 5ebdc61f89b4c59e0073e8d7ecc4f9b9198819c6.jpg (1280x1506, 625K)

Should be updated to include Meteora, Mariposa, and Chloe

>different eye color
>different skin color
>different nose
>having to hide the french accent
As hilarious as it would be, I don't think they're the same.

>it took karate spic meeting the literal princess of an entire dimension to actually travel between worlds
>now turns out some literally who french dyke can do it too with the power of, uh, gay i guess

Fucking cotugno I swear to fucking god.

>The eyes and skin color are the same, it just that one scene is darker that the other.
>The hair is a little different, but you can notice how the have the same shade of blackish blue at the root of the hairs, the rest could be dyed.
She faking the french accent is hilarious but is probably not the case, still it would be funny.

Dammit it was meant for

No it wasn’t. It was objectively mediocre

Young Moon had such a great voice...

It was a stupid, stereotypical rich british person voice. I don't hate it, but we've heard it a billion times.

>Star vs Diminishing Expectations

Star vs the Temptation that is Marcos Sister

Attached: mariposa.png (525x770, 318K)

Marcoposa is the ship of the future

After she grows up and goes back to the Hekkaverse will she use her real name there or still want to be called Bork?

>oh big bro, slap my ass and call me Borg

Imagine Marco fighting the temptation.

Attached: marco hebefilia.png (800x1527, 420K)

>Star gets CROSS DIMENSIONALLY cucked by Jackie AGAIN
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1555875749513.png (680x1156, 622K)

Star vs. Sunk Cost Fallacy

Aside from being black, they look nothing alike.

She's probably some sort of lightning deity or something. The Neverzone's counterpart to Thor.

As long as we don't have a fucking love triangle between her and Meteora. Star vs has enough of those as it is.

literally this

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-30-00h24m28s365.png (1920x1080, 731K)

if Mariposa reverts to a baby when she comes back, all of the things that make incest unethical would be eliminated

is her skirt high or her torso is just weird?

Attached: long legged short goblin.png (525x770, 325K)

Nigerian Prince, are you high?

The skirt is high and starts in the torso. A way to hide her figure so it can't be compared to Meteora's.

Damm! The half-monster princess' body is stylized as hell.

Attached: 8be93d14aa82b0c100c8d22b20c9dd50.jpg (735x516, 62K)

Attached: hmmmm.png (1799x1018, 1.34M)

Where are my threesome fanarts?

Attached: 1b5d41310ef46a72a5685f407ef936d8.jpg (600x800, 101K)

>They're bringing back Jana, Star-fan, and others.
>Makes Jackie a lesbian
>Probably going to put them back in High School.
>Probably breaking Tom and Star up for more Marco and Star again.

Attached: 1432357475213.jpg (302x225, 9K)

But that's a good thing

>Probably breaking Tom and Star up for Tom to fuck Mariposa in the future.

Fixed

Attached: 5191089d7b60ce23cbfd8618a5d3cc56.jpg (736x786, 106K)

2 more days until Starco dies again.

Attached: tumblr_pp88htTTfH1ui7whgo3_540.gif (540x304, 2.89M)

Starco can sunk for all I care, we have a couple of safeboats ready.

Attached: 33b5405bc1a4140286ec4f4ddfcce7cf.jpg (735x742, 98K)

>Probably going to put them back in High School.
Marco got his GED to skip the rest of high school

Should've happened at the start of this season at the earliest.

>earliest
try latest. Probably should've been rolled into the finale of last season or shortly following Booth Buddies.

Starco is the reason your ship can even exist.

Attached: our babies.png (1004x1178, 1.15M)

Ideally, Is Another Mystery should've been the breakup episode, instead of Tom asspulling a way to keep things going. (Perhaps literally, since given the cutoff shirt and tight pants, where else could he have been hiding that tail?) Then Starco should've happened either immediately after Booth Buddies, or they make it official when Marco is revived at the end of Conquer.

Attached: S3E31_Tom_Lucitor_revealing_his_tail.png (1920x1080, 1017K)

you'll get no argument from me on that, user.

>is royalty
>upper-class english accent
>light-blue hair
>orphaned
>search results: 0
better qualify your search query user. or remove qualities and features.

As Meteora's 2.0 teenage version is completely different from 1.0, does that mean her size-shifter form is getting improved too?

Attached: 16120d7bf8a95b3e6b89d769fc0615d5.jpg (736x515, 54K)

Better would be if Tomstar never happened at all. If they wanted to make sure Starco wouldn't happen right away after the Jarco breakup, they could've just had Curse of the Blood Moon be in season 3A. That would be enough to delay it until 3B.

>Do you want Nefcy's CUTE AND PERFECT vision?
>WHAT?
>Or do you want Sabrina's liberal degeneracy?
>WHAT?
>So while I was trying to make that decision, I drove over to the Sonic drive-in
>WHAT?
>ordered a JALAPENO BURGER,
>WHAT?
>a CHIK'N FRIED STEAK SANDWICH,
>WHAT?
>a CHILI CHEESE DOG WITH EXTRA ONIONS,
>WHAT?
>french fries,
>WHAT?
>tater tots,
>WHAT?
>washed it down with ONE beer,
>WHAT?
>TWO beers,
>WHAT?
>THREE beers,
>WHAT?
>a shot of whisky,
>WHAT?
>a margarita,
>WHAT?
>and a bloody Mary
>WHAT?
>and I said, "Stone Cold, why have one when you can have both?"

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

I think you're gonna need more liquor than that with this show.

Romans music hits

Attached: 1553042004863.jpg (604x832, 167K)

You want to know why Between Friends is one of the best things to come out of the show?
The real Star in the TV series is a self absorbed feminist wannabe. Area's Star actually cares about Marco beyond a physical attraction like Star has for Marco's abs. TV Star has no substance, just like her creator Daron Nefcy.

As St. John of the Cross once said,
>"Where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love."

The very epitome of Starco's image as a cute and wholesome ship is no better personified than in Area's comic, creating an interpretation of the character that trumps canon and creates something beautiful where canon has failed to.

Attached: 1553042004863.jpg (604x832, 167K)

We had a competent villain with the voice of Dexter

I Love Star Butterfly. and I'm now tired. Good night thread.

Attached: CheerleaderStar.png (1600x2259, 2.9M)

They all jobbed though.

Attached: bf872bde641c76043170024198145d7d.jpg (500x448, 42K)

I also like that song Jebus did for BF
youtu.be/O-GAaPPeFbQ

Reminder Toffee and Seth were right.

Magic must be eradicated for the sake of equality

Attached: 79a2c2f3f0579a06ddc7505d3a298c7b.jpg (500x666, 46K)

>blackpilled
fuck off no one likes you

Good joke, user.

I can't stop thinking that Star being a magical monster princess from other diension, who fights anti-magic milicias, would have save us a lot of unnecesary plots and SJW fantasies.

Attached: f819dfc5088e654c194a0e32e9a6ff92.jpg (680x1150, 99K)

>Star vs. Diminishing Returns

>there exists a timeline where we got more BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo seasons instead of this show

Attached: bobobo-bobobo-2859863-935-541.jpg (935x541, 98K)

No, it was always lame and the only leg it stood on was waifufagging and shipping.

brb getting tattoos

she sounds like hilda.

Could we have had a better show with more villains to rotate between? We've got Ludo and his gang of misfits but what if Toffee and the Septarians are a different group altogether trying to steal the wand in order to resurrect their leader Seth? What if Eclipsa is trying to get tge wand because she feels it is rightfully hers and wants to free Globgor? What if Heinous wants the wand to restore her youth? Could we have kept the season 1 format if the show was more like the older Disney shows such as Aladdin?

You do realize she's looking at the viewer and not to the side, right?

Attached: view.png (727x329, 248K)

maybe they would have done that if they knew about the numbers of season they would get at the beginning

The "Monstar needs Marco's warmth" fics will always be a blessing within this community.

Eclipsa's part seems off.

I'd rather have solved her plot faster in the first half of Season 3 and for her to leave the throne of Mewni to Moon, so she could reorganize the Kingdom of Darkness along with Globgor (no integration subplot being necessary as each racial group live in different territories)

THEN you can build up the septarians and anti magic/peace-treaty factions properly and include them episodely, with them trying to attack both heirs (Star and Meteora) and failing every time.

They could even have worked with two different Books of Spells: Glossaryck being connected to the Mewman one (starting with Star's chapter) and Baby to the Monster one (starting with Eclipsa's)

Attached: e6c3a8a7cecaaedc6f6c7616f0fb5c43.jpg (735x658, 98K)

I was bored so I went ahead and updated the events for the stream page. Feel free to set reminders for the final weeks ahead, including our weekend series marathon.

twitch.tv/jebusmatoi/events

Attached: 1556730842658.png (1600x1000, 786K)

It could've went that way. But it would come with a catch.
Did you actually see a villain in the Saturday Morning Cartoons actually succeed or get REALLY KILLED OFF for real, no coming back for you kinda thing? Having the show rotate between villains while stuffing inbetween episodes of "stuff happens" is bound to cheapen anything that happens within the characters themselves or the setting.
Stuff like The Blood Moon, Marco's dating Jackie but not invested in the relationship, Tom and Star getting back together, Ludo bonding with Glossaryck, Eclipsa not freeing Globgor will all feel inconsequential because they're guaranteed to be still here so you can watch them tomorrow.
Villains and characters that can leave forever with high stakes are what the writers went for. Not reset buttons or cheap revivals.

Starco is dommed by the ''its the last second kiss ship''.
will be like Avatar where Katara and Aang never talk about their feelings and we only get a final 5 seconds kiss follwed by a ''THE END'' screen.

>there exists a timeline where both shows are canon to each other

At this rate Starco is going to be the most hated canon pairing in the show (it kinda is already) maybe only surpassed by Jackie x Frenchie.

Attached: 26c5da1e71da685d543960472325af73.jpg (736x992, 110K)

>SUPER FIST OF THE KEK

>>Probably breaking Tom and Star up for more Marco and Star again
Beach day alone was better and much more enjoyable than the entire tomstar in those two seasons, shame it's only one episode because no fun allowed.

>Starco is going to be the most hated

But how is that possible if 90% of the fandom got into the show because of starco? I think you got your numbers wrong and think that the vocal minority of jarkeks and others somehow make up a large number of the fandom. They don't.

Attached: venuratu1.png (700x1597, 281K)

This.

Also make Festivia Eclipsa's daughter with Shastacan, being Globgor's plan to force a peace treaty by having both half-sisters in each throne.

I would also have added Jushtin being the one to hide Meteora in St. Olga to protect her from Mina, only to be killed by her when he refused to talk. That would make Mina look like a real threat.

Attached: 848bc3312e24cdda64a16338fe3b76db.jpg (736x736, 55K)

Not him but after all the drag out it just caused people to get really frustrated especially on Starco, even some of the most hardcore Starcofags hated curse because they keep dragging this shit, and the other ships even complain because they even know that anything that happens is for Starco benefit.

+1 if Mina and the MHC lied to Festivia about who killed Jushtin (and presumebly Meteora) to force the war to continue.

That's how you build a final villain.

Attached: 21246512cdfc6b6e9b8a83b892cd4b9d.jpg (736x2101, 352K)

Nevermind that you've had these two curious & adventurous teenagers and they never bothered to inspect the hard-to-ignore portal. Really?

That sounds like a pretty badass alpha male. Who was sick of her focusing on random junk instead of his class.

This comic is stupidly out of character for Marco.

Threadly reminder, that this show has Omega Level Autistic Retarded Aspie Sperglords who are fully assblasted and call the writing on it shit, simply because they got obsessed with a secondary and unimportant character that was written off in it's second season, and was later turned into a lesbian. Oh and let's not forget they blame the wrong person (Sab Cotugno) for everything (probably because she's AZN). The direction of the show is clearly determined by the showrunner (Daron Nefcy), who Mary Sues herself and her husband into the two main characters of the show. But yeah...let's call the show shit and bad writing simply because of a sunken ship and obsession with a secondary and unimportant character.

What? People were shitting on it since S3.
It just became more loud because outsiders that never cared about Starvs started to complain.

(you)

That's true but you're preaching to the wrong crowd. Pretty much the only reason people come here is to post about how assblasted they got.

I don’t care about the virgin part but all the other things are great for a gf

I dislike the writing because of all those plotpoints that went fucking nowhere

You're shitposting but this show managed to simultaneously piss off lorefags, waifu/husbandofags, slice of life fags, shipfags, and every other color of fag in the retard rainbow. Anything that anyone was once excited about in this show has been trashed, except maybe the BGM, which has always been strangely good.

Attached: you used to.jpg (612x380, 27K)

Stay mad, JarCuck. Enjoy your dyke.

Attached: Lightshow_Starco_Beach_Day_fuckyeah.png (1000x2950, 480K)

>No smoking
Based.

Why would you be against lighting up a joint once in a while, it's becoming legal everywhere

This fandom is all about starco.
Mlst of it are users like Seddm from tumblr.
They see starco everywere, if Marco farts they see it as Marco expressing his love for Star.

Because I'm a shitty person and the moment I drop my facade by being relaxed I immediately go into a tirade against blacks, Jews, trannies, Muslims, and Turks with no way to turn off my diarrhea of the mouth, ruining the mood for everyone.

Star ditched Mewni to sniff the farts straight out of Marco's ass.

Attached: 1524272805326.gif (656x368, 1.3M)

And Marco did the same thing to smell the cinnamon right out of Star's ass.

Attached: 885ccddba6ed9ff89d6bb5b8002bb98e6a1cac1f.png (1000x1000, 437K)

You can't have a healthy relationship without relaxing

I'm going to put that watermark on every frame of Between Friends

She ditches things easily, like when she ditched her whole kingdom instead of using her position to sign the peace treaty Comet dreamed about... BECAUSE ECLIPSA WAS THE QUEEN OF MONSTERS ALREADY.

Attached: 44c61082ef4846894e85739c5ea7e1ab.jpg (736x946, 147K)

>picture taken moment before the princess went to live on earth with Marco and Mariposa Diaz

Here's an idea. How 'bout all you retards stop complaining on how this show use to be good and find a new show to watch.

Such as?

>Brown girl dominating light skinned girl by riding her like a pony
>Directed by Sabrina Cotugno
Like fucking clockwork!

mind your own fucking business

Nah. We've invested all this time watching the show. We've earned the right to complain about it, and it's almost done now so there's no reason not to finish it. Of course, we will watch other shows too. I hear Tangled is good so I'll probably try that soon.

Cotugno and her minions only care for the tumblr side of the fandom and they're celebrating Jackie x Frenchie as a milestone on animation. They don't care for the Yea Forums side because according to Cotugno, every dissident voice must be a racist alt-righter that voted for Drumpf. Starco seems to be still pretty popular on tumblr but it has a legit competition with Tomstar

They do realize that if everyone became gay humanity would die out within a few generations, right?

damn imagine being this retarded

>i have to injest conscious altering chemicals in order to relax
Just how shitty is your life, user, holy fuck.

>Star will never innocently and excitedly sit on your lap

Attached: SkyxAnon - Friendship with Benefits Thursday.png (1200x1000, 353K)

Attached: nofeelings 2.png (1000x880, 753K)

The most hardcore of them want human extinction. Consider all the propaganda about how having kids is bad for the environment.

How cucked do you think Tom will be this Sunday?

>Implying Mariposa isn't going to be smart, unlike her brother, and simply use the dimensional scissors to visit Mewni after school. The same with Meteora visiting Earth.

Attached: 1556517989034.png (1920x1080, 994K)

he can't be that much more cucked than he is now, next episode is the breakup one

I hope he succeeds in uncucking himself this Sunday, but something tells me the cuckening will only get worse.

Attached: 9022C1C6-6325-42A2-A231-77BE8E451EBD.png (725x746, 367K)

Quads of truth, thank god that sperg who made all those star vs threads has calmed down.

you dont get it, Marco living wirh 2 little sisters... you dont get it

Attached: you dont get it.jpg (480x360, 21K)

he's still here

and the only reason he went ballistic was because (You) fucks wouldn't cut out the fucknig bitching

It's gonna be off the charts and I can't wait.

Attached: Jeering_Marco.jpg (1242x653, 104K)

I don't 'have to'. I don't have to drink coffee either but I enjoy it and it's pretty harmless to myself and completely harmless to others, so I do it.

>innocently

user, I love her too but she's a fucking slunt.

Attached: 7b71f98c50efdc7274fe87791a558e0b6374ed98.jpg (1200x1200, 97K)

"Onii-chan is too good for Star. Let's take his heart back from the evil witch, Meteora."

Attached: c3bd92edaa6146dd63a5827f95a28df3.jpg (736x414, 60K)

These are all totally normal things in Christian communities, but the girls usually get married off fairly young.
>inb4 "all christian girls are secretly whores"
Find a better church.
>inb4 "but I'm not Christian"
Either convert, or reap the rewards of secularism and go chase after tattooed dope-addled roasties.

ew he's going to be 30 when she's a teenager

But I disagree with miscegenation and I'm black.

yeah, so?

Attached: b39042da6fc432beaddbf848ab0423221e0a2d5br1-540-546v2_hq.jpg (540x546, 26K)

I mean you would probably have better prospects with women if you weren't a literal puritan.

Does she know what she's doing? Is she conscious of the action and is purposefully keeping tabs to gauge the response? Is she "just pretending"?

Attached: Star vs Aerobics.jpg (1114x750, 108K)

I don't think Marco will end up looking like this when he lives on earth, especially not with Star by his side

Attached: integrity.png (640x478, 431K)

All women know what they're doing when they do it.

you forget Star is a muscle slut, she would stay with a fat Marco. and Marco himself love those muscles, I believe he would work out

I have no expectations because i know these fucking hacks can pull a last 10 second asspull to extend the life support even more.

I don't know much about black churches or what the girls there are like but maybe you'd have luck in one of those?

She loves to play cute on the outside but she's a wild unruly beast in bed.

Just like Nefcy.

Attached: 11b3e1d1c23ec4370519bb86b9ab11a5f9cfc6d7.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

"Let's go onii-chan, the three of us... together"

Attached: 3d24739d79768c69771e354269c5d1d0.jpg (735x413, 46K)

Attached: star squish.jpg (1280x1280, 777K)

Go down South where there are black churches.

Attached: sweet little bod.png (600x542, 149K)

>big hug from Eden Sher
hnnnnnnggghhh

Damn the Jews, and their seductive women...!

Attached: Eden%20Sher[1].jpg (590x590, 38K)

I need bug milkies

This just makes me love her more.

Attached: VS - Star on Bed.png (638x825, 318K)

Well he's mentally well over a hundred.

The only drug I need is Yea Forums.

you're welcome faggot

Attached: weebstar tiny.png (442x303, 42K)

Excellent list. however they can drink as long it is moderated.

Attached: 4b1c18da5c87a24057dafaa343596b7be86e65eb.png (1493x2000, 2.03M)

My new drug are the disaster sisters.

Attached: 0e13f33713f4fc58961f3e1ea1954ed5.jpg (736x736, 87K)

Attached: sparklyfarmflapeclipse.jpg (1162x1280, 185K)

Attached: 1263c2cac38a546831453840cd8f3aa91d550e36.png (862x1056, 339K)

Attached: 0f0fd2b5b5eb48579482b442c759eb0a35814897.png (640x860, 440K)

Attached: e14ea54fc91fd925aaba3850036ed3dae7472f16.jpg (1538x1197, 285K)

Attached: 7fe6b669ff665ce069e4478dd35b027c1c7455b1.png (737x833, 180K)

I want a flashback episode of Solaria burning down villages, torturing monsters and having cute heartwarming moments with her daughter.

Attached: 6758fca8ff62c5b8641006cd297ff82d.jpg (736x718, 81K)

I just want a little flashback, would be a pretty disappointment if we don't get to see her at all

Attached: 1504812864909.png (459x456, 71K)

> TFW we never got a Sailor Moon inspired time travel episode.

Such a good girl. The perfect size for a sleeve.

>casual didn't read the comics
Figures.

>"Hey Earth-Turd! I got your sleeve right here!"

Attached: Ponyhole.png (1135x1148, 967K)

I want to see Eclipsa's dad too

Attached: 6d04a4436f6990806b4dda335740a222.jpg (736x414, 51K)

She pulled a back to the future 2 not a sailor moon.

poor rape victim

Has she ever cosplayed as Star?

What about Meteora's lesson?

Attached: e0ce073f780dd8f64be801eddd4a1955.jpg (500x281, 28K)

That followed Bill and Ted rules of time travel.

No wonder I loved the episode, Bill and Ted was kino.

Attached: Bill-Teds-Excellent-Adventure.jpg (618x412, 54K)

The rest of the gem experiments aren't though and they've done fuck all about them.

>Blue, yellow and purple.

Eclipsa's gotta be red for sure.

Attached: 570bf2ca7b1496f78d40a77f62b5fba2.jpg (736x856, 117K)

Will Marco die in the next episode?

Synopses literally say Star and Marco for the finale. Neither of the main 2 are eating shit.

The best they can probably do for them now is try to make them mentally stable if they can't reverse the process. They didn't really go into much detail about it really.

Nobody unironically likes the blackpill.

He died inside when Jackie cucked him with a French arquitect in the making.

Attached: e4df2f77ab7ad459d2b161cadaa8c5a5.jpg (736x414, 55K)

>Neither of the main 2 are eating shit.
but Star has already ate shit

Attached: 1556814503697.gif (700x394, 221K)

I see what you did there, user.

Attached: 0d7be588cf97a6ed76abf6e8819244f3.jpg (735x430, 41K)

official pic from ''mama Star''.

Attached: SPOILER_SPOILER_image0_2.png (1124x767, 1.06M)

who else thinks they gonna use the amnesia episode to hook up Tom and Janna?

I knew once they began to focus on the "muh monsters are more innocent and munnies were evil oppressors" it was going down hill.

Not that I even mind the message itself, but it's done in the most straight forward boring way possible, we've seen it a million times before.

Attached: 1350354389849.jpg (2048x1152, 108K)

mega where

wait 5 minutes user

Based Fantasy poster. Imagine if the monster at the end of your pic related was the big bad.

Why bother shelling out for good writers when you have a monopoly on the entire industry, anyways?

Attached: Media consolidation - the illusion of choice.jpg (630x6103, 1.17M)

It's kind of the same thing that happened to comedy. Remember 2003ish when comedy/standup was edgy and comics would say the most outlandish/challenging things they could in the spirit of expression? Then everybody became "woke" so they could feel good about themselves and everything became cringe.

If you have more spoilers, please post them.

oh so we might actually get a fucking explanation on how the inclusion of dark magic affects the magic realm, too bad the mc's will be to high as balls to understand it..

Attached: 1500565210449.jpg (181x126, 5K)

so, uh, are they going to end up getting naked together like Moon did in the magic realm?

Attached: 126914208d6373d3bf2350e6f2e7719a.jpg (1136x640, 70K)

They are going to be so high they won't reference Toffee.
Fuck this.

Attached: b118a6d5ffdf36fb911b2306b97ce5ca.jpg (734x410, 26K)

Reminder that Toffee's plan to destroy all magic so that he would no longer have a weakness was perfect and then he got kicked out of this series by Star's new super saiyan form, freshly pulled out of her and the writer team's collective asses, in favor of more relationship drama and shitty dindu politics.

Attached: 09.png (640x480, 270K)

Why couldn't moon blast him like this with her butterfly form?

Haven't seen much of season 4 yet, does best boy Ludo appear in it at all? His sort of absence from the show post-Battle for Mewni made me lose interest for the most part, please tell me he has a bigger role again.

Moon has more training, but she's significantly weaker than Star in terms of pure power. Star is "advanced" (her words) and there was a hint leading up to and throughout Battle for Mewni that Moon's contract had given Star retard strength, but that was dropped so Meteora could be the most-talent and most-powerful magic-user in the show.

Yes, he appeared. No, he doesn't have a bigger role, but he does have a satisfying resolution to his character arc. Ludo is the only character in this show that is getting out of this unscathed, so it's at least one thing to be happy about.

I'll go and guess that the whole purple background is the dark magic getting bigger because Eclipsa is having the wand now and it's corrupting the magic.

Attached: letmeseethat.png (487x457, 162K)

yeah they gave him a closer episode, not exactly a bigger role but it gives him a place in life where he's actually somewhat at peace.

The taint came from Moon retreating to the Realm of Magic after getting blasted by Meteora's soul-sucking ability in S3B. While she was there she bathed in the magic, causing the corruption marks on her arms to fade while also polluting the "rivers".

Reminder:

Star = Nefcy (failed white princess)
Meteora = Cotugno (The heiress of magic, as a baby she's already better than Star ever was, muh biracial heritage)

But they were alluding that before she became a director

Attached: tumblr_altorav.jpg (1280x1168, 457K)

Wrong guess.
The corruption comes from Moon's marks. Where were you during Divide?

Attached: 4a04e4acd84996052827cf3210210d24899d25e0v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Mama Star and Papa Marco raising a family

Marco showed zero interest in getting back together with Jackie. The only reason he was even thinking about her was that he felt bad about how he treated her when they were dating.

For some reason when i stated my guess i had this scene in mind but didn't connect the dots because i assumed that Moon was healed once she was there and forget about the traces.
Well, i tried, thank you for the reminder.

Attached: isee.png (268x358, 121K)

>wander died for this
*ahem* FUCK DISNEY

Attached: 1525655190720.png (332x332, 148K)

If this is from Eclipsa's spells, then not only is she dangerous for the kingdom, but to the stability of all magic, and possibly the very fabric of creation, itself, as a result.

It was Meteora

It had nothing to do with Star vs.

Attached: 23e06ea89c11618249f7629bb32fde8f.jpg (736x754, 121K)

That would have even more interesting implications. Cold these batshit leftists writers be so lacking in self-awareness that they would put this in?

The marks appeared when Moon used Eclipsa's nameless spell against Toffee.
As Eclipsa stated in her own chapter, it musn't be use unless extreme necesity because it destroys everything.

In order for the spell to remain contained, Eclipsa made sure its corruption would be stored within the caster's body... in A Spell with no Name weeven see how Eclipsa's spells sacrifize their own lives on a daily basis to protect the universe from it. In any case, Eclipsa and her spells are protecting everybody, they even have an order to destroy the wand from within to avoid max destruction.

But Moon set that free when she corrupted the Realm and now things are fucked.

Attached: IMG-20190302-WA0003.jpg (712x1024, 92K)

>WOY gets canned
>oh well at least star vs is still here, they've got a pretty cool villain
>keikaku lizard gets blasted
>oh well at least ludo's still alive, can't wait to see what they do with him
>he gets thrown aside for shipping faggotry
>oh well at least eclipsa's here now, wonder what she's all about
>turns out it's literally nothing and she just likes monsters
>oh well maybe we'll get a new villain
>it's the fucking magic hobo vietnam vet
How did shit get this bad?

Attached: 1466125505898.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

She wasn't.
Meteora wanted to steal Moon's soul but both her and Eclipsa were dipping down, so only half of it was drained.

Then Moon turned crazy and opened a portal to the Realm to heal herself. According to Glossaryck that last part was the mistake.

Attached: bc84ac34e39329c919df66cd13619ae8.jpg (736x948, 73K)

Looks like Cinco de Marco is going to be extra trippy this year.

Toffee did nothing wrong.
Magic is a pain in the ass which only causes problems for natives.

Attached: 224c52582b154384a15f771b366b357d.jpg (736x736, 79K)

Proving once again Star is best girl

Mariposa: "Don't worry, brother. If you want to hide it from mom and dad, Meteora will help me rise our baby... until you are ready. Aren't we one big happy family?"

Meteora: "It's... it's not like I want to be the mother of your children or anything... arrgghh stop looking at me with that triumphant smile! It makes me angry!... just hold my hand and tell me everything will be ok"

Attached: a60ac1c70fdecac066d65eb6ceaf152c.jpg (736x408, 48K)

it was a woman though

Attached: 345564564.jpg (1192x671, 88K)

>file deleted
are the jannies disneyfags?

any drawing of these two with their onii-chan yet?

Attached: s4e28_teen_mariposa_apologizes_to_star_and_marco_by_rosewitchcat_dd5orfz-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

>Huh? Huh?

frogs and wojacks getting nuked on Yea Forums ain't new.

Can someone explain this blackmail shit? Or is it one of those things autists spout on Yea Forums add rage against a certain creator, when really all people involved are the dumbasses?

Attached: 1460169142509.gif (822x517, 3.17M)

So.
Uh.

That skull and white fur around it? Reminds me of a certain shortstack waifu from Teraurge.

Attached: 1460821612554.gif (500x513, 101K)

fan fiction for anons in denial

Guys, I'm thinking writefag is Plague, only anonymous.

Attached: caba01c45d89a47b036fa58bc22fe946[1].jpg (449x800, 71K)

Got it. Yea Forums autism.

Attached: thumbsup.png (454x480, 12K)

Mariposa: Onii-chan, can you make some nachos for us, you make the best nachos
Meteora: they alright I guess, I wouldnt say no if you made some for me, baka

I kind of want to add these two to the Marco's harem blog I've got on tumblr but I feel like they tumblrites would try to crucify me.

can i get a link on that please

the whole show was this, wasted opportunity. You have cool ideas and conflicts but they'd rather make it so the bad guys get oneshoted or are actually nice guys in the end.

venture bros

S1/2 of SU > Peak Star > everything else

Star vs peaked with the "surprise" moment and never recovered
Hell S2 was filled with romance nonsense

comen, Star cucking herself was peak entertainment

Attached: 66ea89927022d9eb4995178a0d6b0a00b08e520e.png (603x1376, 787K)

>I LOVE DEGRASSI !!
the state of starfags everyone

Venture Bros

A rare exception that I am very thankful for. Probably helps that it started, what, 15-16 years ago?

the fuck is degrassi?

I showed my mom Sophomore Slump's final bit where Jackie and Marco are on the pier. She'd never seen the show before, didn't know who any of the characters are. When Marco said, "But Jackie, you're my best friend!" she physically recoiled and called him scum for trying to emotionally goad "that cute girl" into staying in a relationship with him.

I love my mom.

It’s a boomer girl show

>season 2-3 is about how monsters aren't necessarily evil, see: buff frog
>"eclipsa being bad SUBVERTS expectations"
you idiot
not being able to read between the lines isn't the same as not seeing a "twist" coming

Makes sense.

Also they take multiple year breaks. Most great shows either have a down spiral after the creators and crew start to hate each other and or rushing it to satisfied fans. With multi year breaks there is no such problems.

Meteora being tsundere would almost make the cringe-y brocon Mariposa worth it.

Small preview clip. People seem to think those are Janna's parents making this from Jannanigans. Also it seems Tom is keeping his distance from Star.

twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/1118919862997454848

Attached: Shovel Parents.jpg (1078x1078, 419K)

They probably are her parents because who else could they be, but for both skin tone and hair color they don't really look anything like her.

Most likely. The episode description is-
> Star and Marco need Janna's help to return to Mewni.

Ok but which one is gay?

>Janna's parents are extreme normies
That explains alot

So I guess Moon is going to battle Mina instead of Star.

More than likely they have a normal exterior and severely demented interior.
>"Janna, if you don't feel up to going to college, that's fine. Not even Christ could handle college."
>"Whaddaya mean?"
>"Well, sweetheart, he got hung up by the boards."

Well she has her father's chin. Also Mariposa is noticeably darker skinned than both her parents and Marco so I don't think the show is too concerned with details like that.

Attached: Janna_-_Girls'_Day_Out_profile.png (720x960, 634K)

Steven learned a lot over the course of the show and did develop as a character. Season 1 Steven would have been broken by the Diamonds and not been able to reason with them.

At times I feel like fans don't want character development. A character who the fans dislike or considered useless develops and the fans cry Mary Sue or insist the character never developed at all. A character stays stagnant and fans(rightly) complain about that too.

I thought Mariposa was more or less Rafael's color, but then she looks exactly like Marco once she gets older anyway so it's still clear they're related.

This was actually hinted at in Bon Bon the Birthday clown. Janna's mom was the one who dropped them off at the graveyard we don't see her but we do hear her voice. She sounded sweet and pleasant and told Janna she loved her.

No. Janna is a poser. She admitted to secretly liking the color pink. She's a big phat phony.

>No. Janna is a poser. She admitted to secretly liking the color pink. She's a big phat phony.
Her coming on hard on Marco is probably masking her fantasy of him forcing himself onto her

>giant cooking utinsels as decoration
I KNEW IT! FUCKING PIE NIGGERS!

Is Janna adopted?

Because they both look darker-skinned than she is.

Janna was adopted by Pie Folk?

Giant wooden utensils wall art is a common Filipino thing.

So the Pie Folk are Filipinos?

Oh hey. They might be Filipinos.

Attached: Filipino.jpg (696x365, 54K)

Maybe. But it's also not unusual for parents with dark skin, not always black people either, to have kids who are lighter skinned than either of them. I'm slightly lighter than both my parents.

But the most likely explanation is the show simply botched it and accidentally made them a lot a darker than they should have compared to Janna.

>Filipino's
>The Mexican's of Asia

Are Filipinos usually that dark?

Some can get pretty dark.

Attached: philip.jpg (700x481, 288K)

Her last name is Ordonia, which I believe is Filipino.

>Tom is keeping his distance from Star
I'm guessing the break up was amicable but he still has lingering feelings for her. He probably tried to leave but couldn't for some reason, so he's helping Star and Marco to fix it. Dimension hopping must be real fucked if they're going to Janna for help.

Attached: SOON.png (500x281, 113K)

True Ending

Attached: hmm.png (1280x720, 722K)

Janna's gonna probably want something as part of her fee for transport. Not only that, but if they're calling on Janna for help... then it likely means the dimensions are already "cleaved apart", which kind of deflates the forever separated ending for the finale.

Attached: This_is_Fine_Glossaryck.jpg (2500x1200, 495K)

We were annoyed by the big-picture direction of the show for a long time. The handling of Eclipsa and Globgor was awful, as well as Star's attitude towards them and Mina being set up as big bad. The out of nowhere confirmation of what we had thought was just Cotugno's head canon about Jackie was the last straw. Not even a big deal itself, but it was another example of putting virtue signaling above reasonable character development.

Also, it gave us someone to direct our frustration at. Because most of us like Nefcy and don't want to blame her, and Cotugno had mentioned this and other things we disliked long before they happened.

>Janna says she'll do it, in exchange for their firstborn
>Star and Marco both think that's too fucked up, but Tom agrees
>A few years later, Tom knocks up Janna
>she reveals that's what she had in mind all along

Seems right. But what if the scene is from Sad Teen Hotline?
Nah, Star is there, is not sane to be around your ex when you don't take it well. But I have already been deceived thinking the preview was from the other episode.

Now, it seems Tom is stranded in earth, so he won't willingly visit someone so weird.
I actually imagined Janna to live in a place worse than Marco's, but seems right if their parents are anthropologists or stuff.
Also, is the father negrito?

We need a Tom version of this meme, replace the fire tho

Canadian junior high school drama show. Popular in the lare 80s, they did a newer version in the 90s. Jay and Silent Bob appear in one episode.

Is Star vs. the only show where r63 would have actually made things better?

Attached: 7789b507f24459af0b92356fcc71ae4c99d31bc5[1].jpg (1280x2275, 472K)

Attached: This_is_Fine_Tom.png (600x334, 215K)

Jantom is a garbage ship that requires both sides to be massively OOC

Attached: compare.png (1011x1458, 2.32M)

>r63
>better
Nice try, satan. You ain't fooling me. I made sure to say my prayers for Starco today.

Attached: Findo - Tree of Starco.jpg (1094x1538, 1.27M)

Praise be!

Attached: Screen_shot_2014-12-10_at_2.10.23_PM.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

>girlfriend been hanging with your bro, probably fucking each other behind your back
>confront them, burn some furniture and shit
>calm down, break up with girlfriend, talk to bro, say everything is cool between them
>try to leave
>can’t leave
>gotta seek a gypsy for help to go home
>have to go on a magical adventure with your bro fucking ex, your bro, and a gypsy just to go home

Another small clip. Dramatic like my telenovelas. Possibly racting to the moment Tom dumps Star. Also looks like someone called the cops after Tom started setting stuff on fire.

twitter.com/DisneyTVA/status/1124493255591251968

Attached: Wat.jpg (997x909, 396K)

Ah.

I had forgotten this one.

Attached: that one rpg you'll never get to play.jpg (4000x2500, 537K)

they pushing that sad thing onto poor Janna? cuz last time you guys said that you were wrong

being Tom is suffering. kek

Attached: CAN YOU HEAR ME MAJOR TOM.png (500x400, 25K)

Being Tom is suffering

is weird that Tom stopped being a person when he started dating Star again

Attached: 49d9a0c759b8b4c294bb6865ecfe59b84c04aa83.jpg (2048x1216, 348K)

yes

Attached: 71738dbe59497ed847b329633547e4aa--genderbent-starco-svtfoe-genderbend.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Not at all. that's been exactly my take of him since S3. His big revelation of living for himself in DoopDoop was exactly what he was working towards right at the start of S3 before that got derailed for additional drama shenanigans.

Attached: it fills him with DETERMINATION.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

No, because Janna would be in jail for sexual harassment and a male Pony Head would be a gay nigger from outer space.

Seriously, everything would've been better if Tom had just turned Star down when she tried to rebound on him.

Tom is gonna mention he loves Star at some point in the episode, but Star rejects him because she doesn’t feel the same

didnt he already daid he loved her, I think it was when she ate that mewman cake

>Pony Head would be a gay nigger from outer space.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x165, 709K)

>Pony Head would be a gay nigger from outer space.

Attached: implying implications.png (1275x719, 660K)

Yeah but I don't think Star has ever said it back to him

She didn't. Because she doesn't.

"Hello! I'll be really important later! Lemme tell about the true purpose of the Blood Moon Ba-"
Book get burned along with Star and Tom travel bags.

>She didn't. Because she doesn't.
... and if she did, that would be the trademark move of a thot.